All Comments on 'Savannah and Her Grandpa'

by Throwaway199430

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Unrealistic !! But what fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great job!

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: Unrealistic !! But what fun.

Want really unrealistic? Imagine a world where this is legal, and she tells her father, "Dad, I'm going to be your new stepmother."

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksabout 3 years ago
Age?

Age is just a number. Young women more often than not benefit from learning about sex from an older guy. I have a niece who is a non blood relative. She was sexually active for three years before she hooked up with me in order to feel like she knew was possible. Great experience for us both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Please continue this I want to know what happens over the rest of the summer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot little story.

Would be incredibly hot follow up if before her wedding Savvy had sex with Grandpa in her wedding dress and veil to get pregnant by him

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Please continue their story experiences. She should be his everywhere on the farm. Thanks!!

PFWillyPFWillyover 2 years ago

Loved it. My wife shared the experiences she had with her grandfather. At first I was disturbed, but over time I came to savor those memories. She was much younger than Savannah, but her encounters with gramps went on for several years.

Hot stuff…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had threesomes with my step grandfather and step dad , loved every minute of it , luckily we never got caught , I loved it when they talked really dirty while eating and fucking me ! I still fucked them after I got married , miss them both !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unrealistic she wouldn't have done all that in one go plus her first time wouldn't hurt in both holes, after her first time she would've been pearlized to the orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Plus anal isn't something you could stick in right off the bat even with lube

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a really good story, really kept me interested. A few pointers, men if you want your cum to taste good you have to consume that gives it flavor, read about it. A virgin can't take all of that unless it's non-consensual. If she's a virgin, you assume she still has a hymn (meaning nothing has ever been inside of her that's bigger than a small tampon), so there will be blood and pain. Read about it. Anal, men have a prostate, women do not. Women don't have an organism from stimulation in the anus. Stimulating the clit, the g-spot or putting enough pressure on the anal wall to stimulate points in the vagina. Read about it. And going from ass to mouth is just not a good idea unless you enjoy e-coli. Read about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous