Savannah and Her Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK, GRANDPA, JUST LIKE THAT, YES, YES!!! YOU CAN FUCK ME ANYWHERE, GRANDPA!! ANYWHERE ON THIS FARM. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FARMHANDS SEE! THEY'LL JUST SEE ME GETTING THE FUCKING OF MY LIFE!! FUCK ME WHEN WE GO INTO TOWN!! OH, FUUUUUUUUUCK!! GRANDPA, I'LL STOP WEARING CLOTHES ON THE FARM SO YOU CAN HAVE ME ANYTIME!!! MY BODY IS YOURS! MY PUSSY IS YOURS! IT'S YOUR PUSSY! NO ONE ELSE'S!!!!

"Oh fuck, baby!" Will said, "I won't be able to hold it anymore!"

"Cum inside my ass Grandpa! I want you cum inside me always!"

"ALMOST THERE!"

"ME TOO, GRANDPA!!!"

"ARGHH, HERE IT COMES"

"HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHCK!!" Savvy screamed so loud that the neighbors 2 miles down the road must have heard. Her own orgasm hit her like a semi-truck, and Savvy could feel her anus pulsating as she felt a strange warmth which she was sure was her Grandfather's cum being shot all the up in her bowels. Will gave a few last thrusts before laying back on the bed, exhausted. Savvy pulled herself off of her Grandpa, and again, much to her Grandfather's pleasurable shock, she took his cock into her mouth again and cleaned her anal juices, and the cum from him. She could feel his cum oozing from her ass, and dripping from her pussy. She had a realization as she cleaned her Grandpa Will's cock.

I always want to be filled with his cum. I want his cum in all three of my holes at all times, she thought to herself.

When she was done she pulled herself up onto the bed and snuggled up next to her Grandpa, placing her head on his chest, placing one toned leg over him, stroking his chest hair with her manicured fingers.

Will, who was still breathing hard, did not know what to say.

"Savvy..."

"Let me start, Grandpa," she interrupted, "I meant everything I said. I didn't say anything in the heat of the moment. I meant everything. I am no longer going to wear any clothes around the farm, and when we go out, no underwear. My mouth, pussy, and ass are always available to you whenever you want. Literally wherever. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where we are. If you want to cum, please use any of my holes."

"But Honey --"

"Grandpa have you ever heard of Free Use?"

"What?"

"Free Use? The fetish?"

"No. What is it?"

"It's this idea of basically continuous consent. So there's always consent from one or both parties. The reason I asked is because I want you to know you always have my consent. You don't have to ask to fuck me. If you want it, I want it. In fact if you want it, I need it."

Will did not respond, but just looked at his Granddaughter, dumbfounded.

"Like I said," Savvy continued, "I meant every word."

"How did you learn about this?" Will asked, suddenly curious how his apparently (prior to the last hour and half) virgin Granddaughter knew so much about sex and sexual fetishes.

"Oh," she replied sheepishly, "Well when I planned to sleep with you I wanted to make sure that I was ready for anything you wanted. So I did a lot of research!"

"And when did you plan on sleeping with me?" Will asked, amused.

"About a year ago."

"What?!"

"You just looked so lonely and I've always had a crush on you and I just wanted you to be happy! So I decided the next time I came to your farm I'd make myself your personal cumslut!"

"Well," Will started, dumbfounded yet again, "You definitely succeeded!"

"I'm looking forward to this summer, Grandpa," Savvy said as she pulled herself closer to him, "More specifically, I'm looking forward to getting fucked by you lots more!"

12