Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after her brunch Roxanne got dressed in her workout outfit, a pair of purple leggings, a white sports bra, white ankle socks and her purple running shoes. She still felt pissed and a good long run would definitely be the perfect way to destress her. At least this way she could channel all that negative energy into something positive. Not only would it help to work off her anger it would also build her stamina and be great training for the competition that would start later in the semester.

Savannah in turn felt quite pissed as well, how dare that bitch or a Roxanne call her feet ugly and gross? Not only that but she had also declared that she stunk? Oh, she would be so sorry about all of that, soon she would become very intimate with Savannahs feet at their worst the Black girl thought smiling to herself. She had wanted nothing more than to teach her right then and there, but she still didn't have enough material against the girl to really blackmail her. Sure she had a couple of pics of the girl looking at her feet but those didn't prove anything. Anyone could argue that her eyes just happened to pass by or that she wasn't looking at her feet but at a phone on the table or something.

No she needed to be patient, thing is Savannah didn't have patience but showing restraint now would all be worth it in time. Going for the socks again hadn't been an option either due to the waiting time. She might have not been able to do anything this morning but tomorrow first thing in the morning she would start her revenge. She knew just what to say to get everything she needed to really start taking control over her perfect roommate. Today she would just spend all day and evening out with her girlfriends to make the wait bearable.

Roxanne was having a great run she was well on her way to break her personal record on the 10 miles but then she spotted Chad who was out for a run as well. They ran together for about another mile, slightly slower so they could casually chat while. Just like that all Roxannes troubles were forgotten. Especially when Chad took her hand asking if she wanted to join him for a smoothie once they were done, something she immediately agreed with. It seemed like the butterflies had never left her stomach as she finished the last mile without even noticing how much her muscles were burning.

At the juice bar the newly found couple could only be described as sickeningly sweet, the way they held hands, exchanged kisses and were totally obvious to the outside world. They were so consumed by each other that she didn't even notice Savannah walking by with her loud group of friends. Savannah was kind of surprised to see her roommate here but instead of interrupting she just walked by with a sinister smile. She didn't know Roxy had a boyfriend but now she did she certainly planned to use this info to her advantage. She could already envision how he would be a perfect tool to put pressure on poor Roxy.

After some more making out with Chad and eventually even grabbing dinner together it was quite late in the evening when she arrived back at the dorm. The place was still just as clean as when she had left after her brunch which probably meant that Savannah had been out all day and still was. Still feeling tired from her short night Roxanne decided to just grab a shower and head to bed, after a false start today had ended up being great and unlike yesterday there was nothing to ruin it for her as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Savannah came home as well, she had had a great day and an even better one to look forward to tomorrow, every quiet moment her mind had wandered to what she would do with Roxanne tomorrow morning and it never failed to bring a smile to her pudgy face. Before she nodded off to sleep she masturbated trough her panties growing wetter and wetter as she imagined Roxanne having to pick them up tomorrow, she would gleefully leave them behind for her to find after which the previous commands would do the rest. It would only be better with what she planned to add tomorrow.

12