Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 04

Story Info
Savannah takes some gas back playing the long game.
5.5k words
4.44
24.1k
22

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

Chapter 5

The following morning Roxanne noticed she couldn't even help but smell her own clothes before discarding them. At least her own scent wasn't that bad but still she didn't like being confronted with an up-close sniff of her pussy. It was rather disturbing. At least not as disturbing as smelling Savannahs clothes, hell that girl smelled awe full, awfully strong as well compared to her own clothes. She just sighed as she wondered how Savannah would act today. The last time she had seen her it was for the spanking making her nervous about the prospect of seeing her roommate again.

Today Roxanne opted into wearing a stylish salmon skirt coupled with a simple white t-shirt and a jeans jacket. Underneath she wore a pair of sheer nude pantyhose. It was already starting to cool of slightly Afterall as summer slowly turned into autumn halfway through the first semester. For now the days were still nice and sunny though.

To her relief Savannah seemed to have ended her streak of waking up early. If she got lucky she would be out before the black girl even bothered to get up at all. The quiet embarrassment free breakfast would certainly be a nice change for her. She prepared her breakfast as usual and was about halfway done eating when Savannah entered the kitchen wearing a white strapless dress with a skirt reaching to mid-thigh the dress was decorated with navy coloured horizontal stripes making the girl seem even larger. Underneath the dress she wore a pair of bright yellow opaque tights.

"Good morning Roxy, you are standing up I see" Savannah said with a huge smirk noticing how Roxanne was standing at the table rather than sitting. She knew all to well what the reason was and witnessing it sent a thrill right down to her pussy. Roxanne didn't really respond but judging from the blush it was obvious how she felt.

Savannah took her place at the table putting her feet right up again. It didn't take long for Roxannes eyes to drift towards the meaty yellow nylon covered soles of her roommate. A queue Savannah took to start talking again. "You know Roxy, I've been thinking a lot about you," she smirked thinking back to how she had basically masturbated all of yesterday away looking at the videos she made of Roxanne. "I guess it must be really hard to live together with me knowing what an intense crush you have on me, a dirty perverted crush sure but a crush nonetheless. I believe college is a place not only to study but also develop as a person, a place to learn who you really are on all fronts. Which also means experimenting and discovering your sexuality which I guess is what you were doing when you snuck around worshipping my intimates." Worshipping, Savannah really liked the thought of that. It made it sound like she was some kind of goddess.

"I am going to be completely honest though I was shocked and pissed when I found out you were violating my things and my whole being in such a disgusting way." Savannah carried on putting up a real show, hiding that she had really been the one behind all this with the help of her new socks. Roxanne would never find out, to her those things that had led to her being caught probably just seemed like irresistible urges, even if they did disgust her. By placing the blame on Roxannes own urges instead of Savannah being a bitch the girl would be so much meeker. Afterall it would feel to her like she had done all those things which led to this on her own free will so instead of blaming Savannah whatever she did she would blame herself which made objections highly unlikely. Savannah in turn would play the role of understanding roommate who tried to put up with Roxannes perversions. It was perfect, this way she could take control over Roxy's life while pretending to be the good guy making Roxanne unlikely to fight her. Sure she would resist but under the cover of trying to help she would push her roommate further and further without even having to use her special socks any further. Of course those would always remain a backup plan. Her plan was wickedly perfect even if she did say so herself.

"I have been thinking and realised that what angered me the most is how you did all those things behind my back. Sure what you do disgusts me but I can understand it must be hard for you dealing with those urges. I can understand you needed to something about it and despite not really liking it I have decided the best thing to do is to help you. It would be wrong of me to halt you in forming your sexuality. Not knowing what you are all doing behind my back, the stuff you do with my things is what worries me the most so going forward we are going to bring it out in the open. We will need to find good rules for this to work but I want to help you within my own comfort zone which means knowing everything that happens involving me and my stuff. You can trust me Roxy, isn't it great I want to help you like that? That you don't have to sneak around anymore?" Savannah finished in a cheerful tone.

Roxanne just looked at her roommate with stunned horror as she finished her speech, was Savannah really being serious? She hoped not. Didn't she see that those things disgusted Roxanne, that she hated them? Apparently not, sure her roommate was a huge bitch, but could she really blame her this time? No one had told her to pick up those panties and start sniffing them, even worse when she could clearly feel they were wet. She hated that smell and yet she had done the same thing again in the evening without anyone forcing her to do anything. She couldn't even explain why she did what she did. Maybe Savannah was right, and she really was nothing more than a pervert.

Since Roxanne kept starting at her with that look of horror Savannah loved she started talking again. "I know you are probably speechless cause you can't believe your luck, but this is real Roxy, or do I need to give you another spank to make you believe you aren't dreaming" Savannah laughed even more so when she noticed how Roxanne flinched at the word spank.

"I am just kidding Roxy, I won't spank you unless I have to." Savannah said keeping the possibility of a spanking alive. "anyway, like I said we will need strict rules for this to work, so I can indulge your gross fantasies without the risk of going out of my own comfort zone." Savannah informed her roommate using the lie of finding this gross and maintaining in her comfort zone as an excuse to take things slowly. Afterall if she was to reveal the full extend of where this would lead right now Roxanne would probably run as far as she could without ever returning.

"That being said I am happy to announce that I have already thought of a first rule." Seeing the panic on her roommates face she continued. "Don't worry you are going to love this one" a sentence that made Roxanne worry even more. "Since you seem so very fond of my feet in particular, what did you call them yesterday? The most beautiful things you had ever seen, and according to you they smelled divine? Anyway, generous as I am I have decided that going forward you are allowed to kiss my feet good morning, good night, as well as goodbye and welcome back every time you or I leave or come back. Isn't that great? You finally get to be a bit closer to my feet instead of having to make due with my dirty socks only" Savannah said with a huge smile that made Roxanne wonder if her roommate had alterior motives. Luckily Savannah was able to keep herself from laughing out loud.

Roxanne had heard more than enough to decide that this was something she didn't want at all. She felt sick just thinking about it and for the first time this morning she had the courage to speak up "Look Savannah I really can't believe you are being so nice about this and I really appreciate you wanting to do this for me but I'm afraid I can't accept your offer, it is just too much to ask of you and I wouldn't want to burden you with this. Besides, I think things would be better if they stayed as they are right now." Roxanne stated trying to turn down everything Savannah had said so far without angering the short-tempered black girl.

"See Roxy, that's where the problem lies, you have to kiss them at the times I just mentioned. I want to be sure that all your nasty perverted desires are out of your system, so you don't go sneaking behind my back again cause that's what worries me most. I just can't stand the of even imagining the nasty things you do behind my back, so you will stop that right away. I want to have at least the security that you aren't doing stuff way beyond my comfort zone and that's the only way I can think of to resolve this issue. We can ofcourse also post your confession video on the school forum and ask for advise on how to handle this situation on there." Savannah said in an annoyed tone giving Roxanne the right motivation to give in.

Roxanne was taken completely of guard by the sudden threat. After a moment of silence Roxanne spoke up "O...ofcourse Savannah, thank you for allowing me such a great chance" she forced herself to say, terrified of that video being seen by anyone.

"Good, you can start with the morning kisses, every time one on each sole and I think the least you can do is pay them a compliment afterwards. You don't need to thank me each time, but a compliment would be nice to let me know how much you appreciate me doing this for you. Oh, also be original, I don't want to hear the same compliment all the time." Savannah said with a smirk scrunching her soles a little at the horrified girl who was desperately searching for a way out of this situation.

After about a minute of not doing anything Roxanne saw Savannah starting to look annoyed. She saw that the black girl was about to say something and thought back to that video. No going with Savannahs absurd rule was preferable to that video getting out. With that in mind she quickly leaned in planting a quick pack on both meaty nylon covered soles before saying "Savannah, your feet feel really soft on my lips." Roxanne was blushing fierce red as she said those words but at least Savannah seemed satisfied.

"Thank you, Roxy, they sure do, just keep in mind to kiss them a bit more passionately next time, make it clear to me how much you love getting to do this." Savannah said making it seem like she was offering a suggestion while the tone made it clear that it was more of a command.

Roxanne just continued on blushing looking down at her bowl of cereal gulping it all down. In the five minutes it took her to finish her breakfast her eyes had drifted back towards Savannahs feet. She put her dishes away quickly going to her room to grab her bag and rush out of the room away from Savannah who seemed to have become even more obnoxious now she had caught Roxanne sniffing her panties.

Just before Roxanne could open the door Savannah loudly called out. "Aren't you forgetting something Roxy? You are going away right? So where are my goodbye kisses?" Savannah asked with a smirk.

"Sorry, I didn't realise, I only just kissed them good morning" Roxanne meekly replied.

"Yes, aren't you just the luckiest girl? Getting to kiss my feet two times in under 10 minutes" Savannah laughed.

Roxanne knew she wouldn't win this argument so with bright red cheeks she returned on her steps going back to the table, lowering her face to her roommates feet and planting a kiss in the middle of the yellow nylon soles. She remembered to linger a bit longer this time. "Euhm... these yellow tights really make your feet stand out wonderfully" She tried making up a compliment.

"Haha, so that's why you couldn't take your eyes of them." Savannah laughed. "The kissing was better as well but next time you really need to show me your passion. It is important to get all those pent-up frustrations out or you might end up sneaking again and we really can't have that. I am afraid that if you aren't passionate enough next time I will have to spank you again. Now go on and get to your class, we wouldn't want you to be late" Savannah grinned watching the poor girl rush out with a worried expression.

Classes were only slightly successful in taking her mind of the drastic change her life had underwent these past days. Just the thought of having to regularly kiss Savannahs feet made her feel sick. She needed to find a way out but how? Savannah was just impossible to argue with, if she threw that video online way worse things would happen. It seemed like the only two options Savannah agreed with were either doing things her way or asking the school for advice. Since that last one wasn't an option doing things Savannahs way were the only way. Not only that but if she didn't put enough effort forward she faced the threat of another spanking. Sitting was still hard even now a full day after the first spanking. Getting another one so soon was not something she could risk either. Feeling depressed she thought about how she would have to kiss Savannahs feet twice when she got home. A welcome kiss and a goodnight kiss as her roommate had laughingly called it.

At least Chad served as a bright spot in her day when he texted her about grabbing lunch together. Being close to him and making out allowed her to forget about her worries for just a moment. Chad was her very first boyfriend ever and she felt so good around him when they shared a passionate kiss her mind briefly flashed towards how she would have to passionately kiss Savannahs feet tonight. Luckily it was only a brief flash.

The rest of her day went by rather uneventful and soon the dreaded time to head home arrived. When she arrived Savannah was nowhere to be seen which was a huge relief. A relieve that was short lived when she heard the door open after only just dropping off her bag in her room. "Roxy! I know you're home come here and give your welcome kisses. Don't forget what I told you earlier though" Savannah enthusiastically said reminding Roxanne that she expected a passionate kiss.

For a moment Roxanne contemplated feigning that she wasn't home yet. On second thought there was no way she could actually play that off for more than a few minutes without Savannah finding out. She would certainly be pissed when she did which would mean a spanking, or worse that video ending up online. The thought of those scenarios alone was enough to get her moving as she soon arrived at the front door.

"Aaah there you are, I was starting to worry I would need to get angry and trust me you don't want that. Next time when I call for you you instantly drop whatever you are doing to come to me." Savannah dictated still wearing this mornings outfit paired with a pair of navy coloured ballerina flats. "Anyways let's get to the point shall we? Since you seemed to go on and on about the smell of my feet yesterday I figured you must like that in particular. Considerate as I am I figured I would let you take off my shoes, so you could kiss them right away, fresh out of the shoe to really allow you to capture the aroma of my feet at its most intense. I know these aren't my sneakers, but you can't have everything right?" the full-figured black girl joked. Relishing the horrified expression on her roommates beautiful face.

Savannah put her hands against the wall for support and lifted her right foot up behind her back. "Come on, I don't have all day" she said when Roxanne didn't immediately get moving. The white girl was frozen in horror yet hearing her roommates annoyed tone she instantly got into action terrified of what the consequences would be.

Due to the position Savannah had taken she was forced to get down on her knees behind her roommates back. Carefully she took the flat off Savannahs meaty sole, the smell instantly hit her like a slap in the face making her eyes water with how strong it was so close up. The strong smell of cheese with a hint of sour milk was unbearable yet the poor girl knew she couldn't afford to lose time. Closing her eyes she inched her face closer towards the nylon clad sole, feeling the heat radiated from it. As soon as her lips made contact with the sole she felt to her disgust that they were rather moist. The feeling of sweat touching her skin made her want to run but remembering the threat of a spanking she instead buried her whole face in the sole smothering her lips against the soft nylon fabric. She nudged the foot slightly with her face and kept going for what had to be the longest 10 seconds of her life during which she carefully held her breath. It looked a lot like a kiss two lovers would give each other after not seeing each other for a while. Yet instead of a lover Roxanne was kissing her roommates awfully sweaty foot.

Much to Savannahs delight who instantly squealed "Aaaaah, I knew it, I knew you were holding back your true desire for my foot. Apparently, all it took for it to come out was a days wear. My my, judging from that kiss you must like my feet way more than I had even imagined!"

Roxanne just listened on in the utmost embarrassment as she could feel a cool foot print on her face were the sweat of Savannahs sole was evaporating. Despite the foot having been placed down and Roxanne having raised to a more upright position the nasty scent remained strong which Roxanne figured came from the fact that it stuck to her skin.

When Savannah raised her other foot Roxanne repeated the process of removing the shoe and giving her roommates sole a passionate kiss. She remembered having to finish with a compliment and so she spoke up. "Savannah, your feet smell truly intoxicating." It wasn't even a lie but ofcourse she made it sound like they did so in a good way. After the compliment she quickly rose to her feet yet the strong smell remained with her.

"Haha Roxy you didn't need to tell, I noticed right away from how into the kiss you were. I also couldn't help but notice how you still seemed to hold back though. Not once did I hear you sniffing. I realise you might have just been embarrassed, but next time I offer you such a wonderful opportunity I want to see and hear you take full advantage alright. It's important to get all of your nasty needs out. That doesn't just go for when in offer you my feet right out of the shoes but for every kiss by the way. The threat of a spanking did seem pretty effective to loosen up your inhibitions about kissing so I guess that means Spankings will become the standard punishment" Savannah casually explained to her mortified, scared roommate.

With the kissing over Savannah went up to her room leaving Roxanne standing at the front door, stunned and with the smell of her feet still firmly stamped on that pretty face invading Roxannes senses with every breath she took.

Chapter 6

As soon as Roxanne managed to gather herself she instantly rushed to the bathroom where she stripped and jumped into the shower. It took a whole lot of soap until Roxanne was finally satisfied about being clean enough. Upon hearing the shower Savannah felt pissed. She knew why the girl showered, or she could at least make a calculated guess. It was probably the same reason she heard the faucet running so much lately and she wouldn't have any of that. No Roxanne might not have realised it just yet but she was her bitch now and there was nothing that screamed bitch quite as much as being marked. Savannah loved the idea of Roxy carrying her mark. Especially a mark like her pretty face smelling like the bottoms of Savannahs feet. She could already imagine the reactions of Roxannes friends and especially her boyfriend. She bet all of them would find some sort excuse not to give the girl a kiss and it made her feel so powerful and wet.

Making Roxanne go out wearing a mark like that would be too much too soon but there was no reason why she couldn't wear it in their dorm room. As soon as the girl left the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe Savannah intercepted her. "Hey Roxy, wait a minute I have another rule for you, you know how people say they won't wash their hands for a week after getting a handshake from a celebrity? Well I know it is only a matter of speech and not washing for that long would be gross, but I really think you should follow the same ideology." Seeing the worried expression on her roommates face she burst out laughing.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12