All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 04'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

loving it. how many parts do u think this story will have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good addition!

I really like how this story is going up, however I hope that you will reintroduce again the hypnotic aspect becouse it was awesome. Maybe you could make Savannah discovering that her foot smell has become hypnotic thanks to her wearing that socks, and using that smell to make Roxanne little by little aroused and enslaved by her scent! Keep writing :)

FibaroFibaroover 5 years agoAuthor
Going forward

I already have plans for another introduction of the socks but it isn’t set in stone yet. They probably won’t be featured a ton anymore but they aren’t forgotten yet. At the moment I have another part ready to be posted which I will upload later on today which means it will get posted in on thursday or friday, maybe later depending on how fast literotica processes it.

After part 5 I might take a bit of a break though. I have pumped out a lot of paces all written in the few days since have started posting and it is quite exhausted. I am at around 50 pages of story at the moment. I might take a writing break or start a completly different story, I am not sure yet but this story isn’t anywhere near finished yet and I don’t know how many parts I will end up with. I’ll most likely just continue till I run out of inspiration or till a point where I think it should end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Savannah's goal is to bed Roxanne

Savannah will exchange a discipline spanking for Roxanne to sleep with her naked as she will be naked. She will expose her smelly underarm for Roxanne to smell and lick. She will reciprocate by rubbing her back and licking underneath her ear. The process will repeat each night as Roxy will be ordered to wash and dry the sheets of Savannah's bed on their washer/dryer. Then be ordered to make the bed to Savannah's exact specifications. This will consume study time for Roxanne.

Eventually, Savannah will progress towards introducing Roxanne to licking her smelly pussy and make that the bedtime activity. Then introduce her to sucking her Black dildo before using it to stretching out her cunt to the point when Chad's little wiener will not be felt at all by Roxanne in her afternoon fucking in his dorm room.

Savannah will invite a close Black girlfriend to visit their dorm where Roxanne will be put to work scrubbing her dirty feet clean with a washcloth and then made to lick her shaven pussy with hot blushing cheeks as Savannah films this with her phone. Soon thereafter, she will get a deep fucking from Black Adonis who will try to impregnate her.

FrankysstoneFrankysstoneover 5 years ago

I wish she would get used to this foot slave stuff in the future and this scent turns her on more and more. Until now my favorite story series of the year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...