Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 29

Story Info
Roxy gets a task from Savannah.
6.9k words
4.57
11k
6

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Chapter 34

After stashing her socks safely away once more Savannah walked back into Roxy's room, smiling broadly as she found her roommate just the way she had left her a few hours ago. Not being able to see or hear anything but that music playing she was certain Roxy had to be pretty disoriented by now.

It was strange for Savannah who had seen Roxy as nothing but a toy, but as soon as she saw her girlfriend like this a warm fuzzy feeling washed over her body. Roxy's sincere declaration of love had really burst Savannah's bubble. It had made her realise that despite all she had done to Roxy, despite the way in which she had kept telling herself that Roxy was nothing but a toy, the girl had become so much more to her.

Roxy's earlier request to just cuddle had made Savannah think. Up until now she had been pretty harsh on Roxy. Thinking only about herself and what she needed and luckily that need to be hugged hadn't lasted too long with how Roxy had pretty much been programmed to constantly be horny. It had made Savannah think about how she could maybe work some affection and sweetness into her domination and the more she thought about it, the more she actually liked the idea.

Knowing she had the element of surprise Savannah walked up to the bed and placed the tip of her finger right at the top of Roxy's sternum, loving the way her body instantly tensed up. Slowly but surely she moved her finger down, it's touch very soft as it moved in between the girls breasts, over her belly button, sliding gently over her slit before finally being pressed inside her butthole. The entirety of the trail got a series of muffled moans and slight squirms out of Roxy's tightly bound and gagged form.

Slowly but persistently Savannah fingered Roxy's butthole as her palm rubbed over the girls sopping wet pussy making her muffled moans grow louder. Taking out her phone Savannah shut off the music playing in the earbuds and substituted it by the sound picked up from her microphone.

"You're such a good girl Roxy, my good girl. I dealt with your friends for you and I'm happy to say they won't be bothering us anymore. They are gone now which means we have all the time in the world to have some fun. or more exactly I have all the time in the world to have some fun with you my gorgeous fuck pet. So just lay back and enjoy the ride. Not that you have much of a choice." Savannah cooed, her amplified words ringing loudly in Roxy's ears before the music stared up again.

Savannah's speech had been sweet yet humiliating playing perfectly into both of Roxy's desires. The hand stimulating her butt and pussy never left and thus her moans had only grown. Her breathing had become way harder and deeper, inhaling even more of the intense smell of Savannah's dirty underwear.

After another minute of just this stimulation Savannah finally moved her hand away only to immediately replace it with the strapon she had reinserted. Roxy whimpered loudly as Savannah slowly pushed the dildo all the way into her already pretty well stretched bottom. It didn't hurt anymore, instead it provided a strange full but rather pleasant feeling.

Carefully Savannah started picking up the pace fucking her girlfriend. Her hands grabbed onto the girl's breasts, gently playing with them as she moved her head down to plant a few kisses in between them. While she was still pretty much just fucking Roxy's ass she was doing so way gentler than usual. It still felt just as amazing, but at the same time it also felt better. She actually enjoyed trying to craft a more enjoyable experience for her girlfriend. Originally she had called Roxy her girlfriend to make the girl feel like she belonged with Savannah, to embarrass her even, but now she really was her girlfriend in the more classical way. She was a girl she loved and cherished, a girl she wanted to protect and make happy.

The butt fucking went on for a while until finally Savannah switched positions. A minute later she managed to wiggle her foot underneath the pantyhose hood she had made for her girlfriend, so it was tightly resting over her face. After that it took only a single thrust for Roxy to cum. Savannah gently kept up the fucking for a solid two minutes allowing Roxy to ride out her orgasm before pulling out and letting the hood snap back in place. She hadn't orgasmed, but then again she had had plenty of them when telling off Roxy's friends.

She had given Roxy the orgasm she had promised her and so her work here was done. Stripping completely naked she deposited her tights and panties on the pile in Roxy's room before getting ready to leave. Looking back at Roxy she smirked thinking about leaving the girl like that all night, she probably didn't even know that Savannah was planning to go to bed yet. In her mind she probably was expecting to feel Savannah's dildo or anything of Savannah again.

Savannah kind of liked the idea of leaving Roxy there mind fucked like that all night, but then an even better idea struck her. With a few swift actions she unclipped the leash of Roxy's collar and untied the tights that bound Roxy's folded together legs to the bed. Despite all points securing her to the bed being gone there still wasn't a whole lot Roxy would do with her arms secured behind her back and her legs bound together.

Surprising Roxy yet again Savannah picked her up and draped her over her shoulder before walking off to her own room. Roxy's mind was going wild not knowing what was happening. All she knew was that she was being carried somewhere, yet she couldn't see or hear where. For all she knew Savannah was carrying her outside and bound like she was there was nothing she could do about it.

Her panicked breathing grew deeper and faster until all of a sudden, not long after being swept off her bed she was put down on something soft. When a warm cover draped over her body and Savannah's breasts and belly started pressing into her back, she finally knew what was happening. Savannah was preparing to sleep with her for the first time.

An arm wrapped around her torso, over her breast resting on one of her breasts while another arm snuck underneath her, coming to rest on her pussy. With the little movement the bonds allowed Roxy was just as trapped in Savannah's loose grip as she had been to her bed. She was totally helpless with Savannah's hand resting on her most intimate parts, able to toy with them at will while she was left in the complete dark with her smell hood and gag.

In a way she felt more like a stuffed toy for Savannah to clutch than like her girlfriend, but she didn't mind one bit. She actually loved it, she loved being held close while at the same time having her perversions satisfied as well. Being held felt great while being helpless got her all worked up. This really was the best of both worlds Roxy though as she tried squirming a little backwards, deeper into Savannah's embrace.

Savannah smiled feeling Roxy's efforts to get closer. She didn't bother reinserting Roxy's plug, after all there was no point in waking her with the build in alarm since Roxy wouldn't be able to do anything anyways. Taking her phone Savannah shut of the music for good, after all she did want Roxy to be able to rest a bit.

"Good night my sweet little slut. I love you. Now tomorrow we'll get everything ready for the big coming out party so get some rest. You'll need it. Well maybe not yet for tomorrow, but certainly for the day after." Savannah spoke softly as she gently massaged the girl's pussy before shutting off the light and drifting off to sleep. Despite her somewhat uncomfortable bondage it didn't take Roxy very long to fall asleep either.

Chapter 35

The following Morning Roxy was woken up by the sensation of Savannah playing with her pussy. Her first waking breath ended up being a muffled moan, inhaling the scent of Savannah's feet and pussy. She tried to close her legs, the stimulation being way to intense, but she just couldn't get Savannah's hand to stop. "Good morning you little nympho." Savannah laughed.

"Now Roxy, what about we'll play a little game? In a moment I'll remove your makeshift hood and gag, Then I'll sit on your face and if you manage to make me cum in let's say under a minute then I'll make sure you have an orgasm as well before we leave the bed. If not then your first orgasm will be tomorrow at your coming out party." Savannah cooed mischievously. A minute was a short time, but she believed Roxy could pull it off, besides she was quite aroused already from toying with Roxy's pussy all this time. Roxy's tongue had become so good that giving her two minutes probably wouldn't even pose a challenge.

Roxy on the other hand wasn't so sure of herself. While waiting a day to cum didn't sound all that hard it really was as Savannah's continuous stimulation had her aching for an orgasm already. She wanted to protest but it only came out as muffled moans.

"What? No complaints? Okay then let's play!" Savannah grinned knowing full well that Roxy couldn't even complain if she wanted to. Pulling her hands away from the girl's breasts and pussy Savannah started loosening and undoing all layers of Roxy's hood, finally revealing Roxy's face again after countless of hours. She looked rather sweaty and flustered, all her air having been filtered through Savannah's dirty underwear.

Upon taking out the gag Savannah didn't waste a moment before sitting down on Roxy's face, securely planting her pussy over the girl's lips with her back towards her face so her butthole was right above her nose. "Alright Roxy, I'm ready when you are. When I first feel your tongue on my pussy I will start the timer." Savannah warned.

It was a hard task and Roxy knew that she would have to bring everything she had to offer to the table. With that in mind she moved her head up together with her tongue pushing in Savannah's pussy. With Savannah sitting on her face she couldn't really move her head off the mattress, but it did push her nose harder against Savannah's butthole. Roxy hoped that the added pressure along with everything her tongue got would be enough.

Her guess sounded promising as she nearly instantly got a loud moan out of Savannah a moan that pretty much instantly turned in a series of moans as she gave licking Savannah's pussy her all. Her efforts were rewarded rather quickly as it didn't take long at all for Savannah to reach an orgasm and collapse on top of her. She only hoped it would have been fast enough.

Even Savannah had been caught off guard by Roxy's apparent skill. She knew her girlfriend had gotten really good at this, but that orgasm had risen so quickly that the best way to describe it was explosive. Looking at her timer she was stunned noticing Roxy had made her cum in just 37 second. Apparently not even a minute while bound was a challenge for Roxy. It sure looked very promising she already knew that showing of Roxy's skill would make Shawna and Kiana in particular even more jealous.

Rolling off of Roxy's face Savannah took a moment to just lay down and catch her breath. She then threw a big smile Roxy's way. "You made it you little slut, I told you I was going to help you become the world's best pussy muncher and it really looks like that might be the case already. Not that I'm all that surprised. I mean you have practically been living between my legs for a few weeks now." Savannah teased enjoying the slightly embarrassed yet proud look on Roxy's pussy juice covered face.

"Now I guess It's my turn to hold up my end of the bargain isn't it? Unless you don't want to that is. So tell me Roxy, what do you want to do now?" Savannah asked gently placing a fingertip on Roxy's pussy and slowly moving it around in circles.

"I...I want to cum." Roxy stammered shyly. Despite how overly sexual her life had become it still felt awkward to ask for an orgasm out loud. Especially since up until now it had always been Savannah who had told her when she could have one. After that she usually just got her orgasm without being asked for her opinion, not that she would have ever said no. By the time Savannah gave her one she was usually on the verge of losing her mind out of arousal.

"Well if that's the case then go ahead and cum, cum as much as you want!" Savannah said loving the instant look of confusion on Roxy's face. "Unless of course there is something more you would like. All you need to do is ask." Savannah said after leaving a break.

Instantly a blush appeared on Roxy's face. She knew exactly what she wanted and needed, hell she had often fantasised about it as of late. Asking for it just felt so wrong and awkward for some reason. Then again after all the terribly kinky things she had done with Savannah already did she really need to be ashamed anymore? The more she thought about shouting out her fantasy the hotter she got.

"Uhm well... I would like you to put your foot on my face." Roxy started getting even hotter as Savannah followed through on her request. It emboldened her as well. "I mean really put I on my face like get my nose in between your big toe and the second biggest." She continued.

Savannah just smirked as she instantly followed through on Roxy's request, wrapping her toes around the girl's nose. Enjoying how she had perverted Roxy so deeply that her foot was the first thing she asked for when she wanted to cum instead of the use of her hands. The way in which she deeply inhaled, savouring the scent of her foot only made it better.

"I would love to suck on the toes of your other foot while you play with my pussy or my ass or whatever it doesn't matter as long as your feet stay in place." Roxy exclaimed horny out of her mind. With even one of Savannah's feet on her face she could feel that she only needed a single touch to reach her orgasm.

Without hesitation Savannah offered the toes of her other foot which Roxy greedily took into her mouth. Even without added stimulation Roxy was already moaning loudly as she sucked on Savannah's toes. The fact that she had asked for Savannah to take care of getting her off instead of having her arms released was a joy as well.

Not wanting to keep Roxy waiting any longer Savannah pressed the tip of her finger against the girl's swollen clit making her erupt on the spot. Roxy's orgasm really was activated with the push of a button, her button to be more exact Savannah thought with a smirk as she gently made circular motions on the sensitive clit drawing the pleasure out as much as she possibly could.

After giving Roxy a moment to calm down with her feet still pressed to the girl's face Savannah got up on her knees. Crawling back over to the head of the bed she planted a knee on either side of Roxy's head and sat down again this time facing towards her. "You know the drill Roxy, I need to pee also since you're so good at giving me orgasms on such short notices I'll expect one each time you lick my clean after peeing." Savannah casually stated.

Roxy was slightly surprised, hurrying to brace herself to drink down all of Savannah's piss. It ended up being rather easy, despite how gross and outrageous drinking the full contents of Savannah's bladder each time she had to pee was. It was slowly becoming routine. She had had no trouble drinking every last drop and the orgasm afterwards was given in just over a minute, all while basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Aaah that was fun, now we're already too late for class, but don't worry. This morning we'll go out shopping for snacks and we can just attend the afternoon classes." Savannah said as she started untying Roxy's legs and arms finally allowing the girl the chance to stretch her limbs, a chance she greedily took.

"Alright Roxy, you'll go take care of your morning toilet and then you can join me in the shower once you're done." Savannah said before walking out to the bathroom. Roxy took a moment longer to stretch some more, but then quickly followed along on her hands and knees despite the fact that Savannah was already out of sight.

Once in the bathroom Roxy followed her routine as usual, giving herself an enema, relieving the enema and her bladder at the same time. She then joined Savannah in the shower and carefully washed her Goddess's body before washing her own. This was followed by drying and finally she followed Savannah out to her bedroom on her hands and knees to get dressed. Today Savannah went for a pair of lime green tights which Roxy matched with an entire lime green outfit. Savannah's dress was a yellow skater one paired with white sneakers.

"I think we're ready to go Roxy, the grocery store around the corner will do nicely for what we need." Savannah said holding out her hand for Roxy to take as she stood by the front door. Just yesterday she was very nervous to walk hand in hand on campus with Savannah but right now she was happy to take it. Her secret being out had relieved her of a huge burden and fear. The judgemental people were gone, or so Savannah claimed and the others like Helena and Savannah's friends were very supportive. Others just seemed somewhat indifferent to the whole thing. Even if their peculiar looks got them some curious stares.

The grocery store was an independently family owned one. It was one of the few grocery stores like this left in the city, but due to its position right outside campus limits it had been able to resist the pressure from big chains. After all pretty much all students wen to that grocery store.

Seeing Ms. Haver was sitting behind the counter however Roxy became a little nervous, nonetheless. She had always engaged in some small talk when shopping here and as a result she had gotten to know Ms. Haver who was also the owner quite well.

She was a middle-aged woman with blonde dyed hair to cover up the grey streaks. A few wrinkles adorned her still pretty face, covered by an ample amount of makeup. She didn't have an ample chest but was rather bottom heavy instead. Roxy knew the woman had two kids slightly younger than she was. They were still in high school and she had seen them around sometime as they helped out in the store. Ms. Haver had even offered her a job once which she had politely refused not really needing a job and wanting to focus on her studies.

The shopping trip itself was quite uneventful. Just like on campus they got some stares but nothing much happened as Savannah loaded the cart full of snacks and drinks for tomorrow while Roxy followed along holding her hand. If the collar and her outfit matching Savannah's tights didn't make it clear yet, the way in which they were shopping certainly told the whole story of who was in charge in the relationship.

When they entered the store Ms. Haver hadn't really noticed them, but now that they were in line she certainly had. Their colourful outfits stood out in any crowed, paired with recognising Roxy the woman kept throwing glances at the strange couple. It made Roxy blush and look down as she quickly loaded their groceries on the conveyor wanting to get out of here. Luckily Ms. Haver didn't attempt to make small talk this time as she just quickly rung up the purchases and let them go on their way.

If Roxy had paid attention instead of looking down she would have spotted that Ms. Haver had been flustered and somewhat awkward herself. Roxy might not have noticed, but Savannah certainly had and as soon as they were out of the store she grinned at Roxy who was dutifully packing everything in the bags they had brought.

"I think you have a secret admirer Roxy, I mean that woman behind the counter was totally into you. Especially into well us and that collar you're wearing. It was just so obvious. I could tell from the way she looked at you and us that she's probably craving to be somewhat more sexually adventurous. Her husband probably doesn't satisfy her anymore and she regrets not having experimented more when she was our age." Savannah whispered into Roxy's ear.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12