All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 29'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23over 3 years ago

What can I say...? I love it when she services older women, thats my cup of tea. Even better when the older one`s are more dominant with dirty talk and stuff but nevertheless this chapter war pretty fucking good - thanks!

FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 6 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year.

My Patreon also holds a ton of different and new stories. This story Savannah's Hypnotic Socks is also finished on there in the meantime. The finished version is available in one file on Amazon and Smashwords, but every patron who wants can send me a message and get the full story in one document for free.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter.

So when are you going to add Melisa to Roxy's list?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humiliating Ms Haver

Savannah will talk to her black friends and learn from them that the Haver family seldomly hired minorities among the college students. Seeing Ms Haver's panties brought home by Roxanne, she agrees to let Roxanne become the dominant over submissive Ms Haver. Melisa is scheduled to attend UPENN and then the Wharton school after graduation.

Her black girlfriends want to take down the grocery store and put it under minority control. Then the coronavirus takes hold and college students are forced to return home for virtual education. Business at the grocery store drop dramatically as Savannah and her friends steer away minorities from the grocery store. Bank calls for missing and overdue mortgages payments. The Haver family files for bankruptcy.

A black investor buys the closed grocery store and replaces the white employees with black employees Special job offers are given to Ms Haver and daughter Melisa with their duties being scrubbing clean bathroom floors every hour on their knees while being supervised by people they looked down on. Exhausted back breaking work until Melisa is made to suck the black cock of the black investor. Roxanne makes the exhausted mother work harder on licking Savannah's pussy and cleaning her smelly toes. They are offered this duty or being worked to death scrubbing dirty and smelly bathroom floors.

Melisa is allowed to go to UPENN on condition she takes a minor in black studies in addition to her business administration major. She is made to wear an afro and dress like her minority mentors whom she will show great deference towards them under penalty of an ass reddening spanking with an hairbrush. She will learn to dial back her white supremacy so ingrained in her intellectual functionality and will date and marry a black man.

Her mother will enjoy pleasing Savannah as she lowers herself to becoming a servant towards black people while paying reparations for treating them so badly. Like her daughter, she will accept the discipline from her betters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...