Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 31

Story Info
Roxy gets ready for her coming out party.
5.2k words
4.56
11.3k
6

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers

Chapter 37

Roxy walked back to her dorm with a huge smile on her face. The fact that her face was covered in and reeked of Amber's pussy juices didn't seem to bother her all that much. She was quite used to it by now as her face was covered in girl cum more often than not, besides her secret was out already which in someway was a relief.

There was still a rather intense shame about just walking around like this, but it was just as big a turn on. Being turned on was pretty much a near constant state for her. It had been like this ever since Savannah had made her realise just how big a pervert she really was.

Arriving at their dorm Roxy knocked on the door and patiently waited until she heard a shout. "It's open!" With a smile she went inside, stripping in the hallway not that there was a lot for her to strip out of. She just took of her shoes, the short skirt and her crop top leaving her in nothing but her sheer lime green stockings. She hadn't worn a bra or a pair of panties in ages.

Stripped down to only her stockings Roxy got down on her hands and knees and crawled to the living room. Her pussy was dripping wet and she so hoped that Savannah would give her an orgasm. As far as she was concerned she had definitely earned one and if she was well behaved Savannah had always given her one so she had high hopes.

She instantly spotted Savannah who was sitting on the couch and quickly crawled towards her. Having arrived at Savannah's feet she gave her girlfriends sneakers a big kiss each before looking up with her most innocent look possible. "Good evening Goddess, is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?" She asked hoping Savannah would just get on an give her that orgasm she craved. She already loved that her girlfriend still had her shoes on. They would certainly Keep Savannah's feet extra smelly once they finally came off and she was way past the point of denying she loved that.

"Hmmm since you asked, I need to pee." Savannah casually said, loving the look of disappointment that crossed her girlfriends face. She knew very well what Roxy had wanted to hear, it was the same like always. Roxy her once prudish stuck up roommate who was now horny all the time and eager to cum at her feet, beyond trying to hide how much she craved a good orgasm with Savannah's feet in her face. While she had recently learned that her feelings for Roxy were way deeper than just that of a disposable sextoy, teasing the girl was just too much fun to pass up.

The bluntness with which Savannah said she needed to pee still managed to shock Roxy, if only for a brief moment. After recuperating she quickly crawled in between Savannah's legs and started to lower Savannah's tights and panties down to her knees. Without hesitation she then crawled in between her legs and sealed her lips around Savannah's pussy, bracing herself to swallow.

Savannah smirked broadly, she had never said that Roxy should act as her toilet, even if that was what she ultimately wanted. She had simply stated she needed to pee and Roxy had instantly crawled in between her legs and gotten in position to offer herself as her toilet. Savannah simply loved it, her little pet was starting to know her so very well. Of course she also loved having a toilet at the ready without having to leave the couch or even bother to lower her tights and panties herself.

Deciding not to keep her girlfriend waiting Savannah relaxed her bladder and just let go of her pee. While she just relaxed Roxy was very focused. She had found the trick to keep up with Savannah's pissing pace, but it still wasn't an easy feat at all. With a lot of effort she did manage to drink it all down without spilling a drop however.

After feeling secure that Savannah was done Roxy eagerly licked her girlfriends pussy clean and started to eat her out once she was done now that she was licking anyways. Although she had just literally been used as a toilet she beamed with pride as Savannah let out an approving moan, followed by another one and another one until Savannah came all over her face. Even then Roxy didn't stop, she slowed her pace down and just soothingly licked, catching all of Savannah's juices as she prolonged her orgasm.

"Mmmm, good girl!" Savannah moaned softly as she softly stroked Roxy's hair who then slowly emerged from underneath her skirt. Although this act remained vile to Roxy her pussy was still throbbing more than it had before Savannah used her as a toilet. Apparently she even got turned on by things that grossed her out. Well not that it was that surprising considering the stench of Savannah's feet had grossed her out once and now she was so addicted to it that she simply needed it to cum.

"You've been a very good girl indeed, bringing me Ms. Haver's panties. I also got a text from Amber who just can't get over how good your tongue is so I would say she was definitely happy with your thank you. You have also just served me well today, so how about I give you a little reward? How does masturbating with my foot in your face sound? I bet they are positively rank as they will be fresh out of my shoes." Savannah said with a smirked as she loved how this simple prospect made Roxy look all excited. All her effort rewarded by a sweaty foot in her face and best of all she craved it.

"That sound's amazing Goddess, I would be honoured to masturbate with your feet in my face. I'm so grateful that you haven't taking off your shoes yet so I can savour the divine scent of your feet at their best." Roxy gushed, it was somewhat embarrassing, but she meant every word of it and even though she hadn't been told to grovel this much she just liked to do it anyways since she had figured out it made her juices flow even more.

"Alright then Roxy, you've earned it. Kneel before me and start Masturbating. I want you to close your eyes for me as you rub that pussy of yours. Just think about how great my foot will feel on your face, how heavenly it will smell." Savannah said with a big smirk, loving how Roxy was following her instructions, letting out a soft excited whimper as her hand made sopping wet noises while it rubbed her pussy. She was clearly enjoying herself already.

Savannah took a moment to admire just how hot Roxy looked, knelt before her, her eyes closed and eagerly awaiting her foot as she rubbed her pussy. Damn she had really gotten the jackpot being paired with this roommate in retrospect. At the start she had cursed her bad luck, but those wonderful socks certainly had turned things around for her.

Resting her foot on the knee of her other leg Savannah moved her sneaker covered sole till within an inch of Roxy's face. She then quickly slid off her sneaker, giggling lightly as Roxy let out a loud moan the second she picked up the intense smell of Savannah's sweaty foot.

Taking no longer than a second Savannah then closed the inch between her sole and her masturbating girlfriend's face, letting her damp sweaty lime green nylon covered sole rest against Roxy's pretty face.

Immediately Roxy's body started quivering as she moaningly whimpered while an intense orgasm took over her body. God it felt so great to finally relieve all of that pent-up arousal. The hand on her pussy rubbed harder and faster while she pressed her face tighter against Savannah's sole, trying to make the most out of this moment of pure bliss.

It remained funny and amazing to Savannah to see how hard Roxy came each time with her feet. Her orgasms looked even more intense than the ones a real pornstar could act out and these were very real unlike those in porn. Somewhere there was even a little jealousy as it really looked like Roxy had better orgasms than she could even imagine, but then again after how good Roxy was with her tongue and all the orgasms she got on demand she couldn't really complain now could she?

Sitting back Savannah just enjoyed the sight of her girlfriend masturbating while deeply inhaling the scent of her foot. She allowed this to go on for a couple of minutes before she finally pulled her foot away. It was hard to tell just how many orgasms Roxy had had, but she certainly seemed to have spent the entirety of her time under her foot in pure bliss.

"Alright Roxy, why don't you take off my other shoe as well so we can get comfortable on the couch. Tonight we'll just spend a quiet evening in since tomorrow will be a very busy day. Trust me you'll need the rest so I won't be pounding your ass this time no matter how delicious that cute butt of yours looks." Savannah said with a smirk.

Roxy didn't really know how to feel about this, the ass fuckings were intense, but she always came when Savannah fucked her up her butt. She had already came though so the need wasn't that urgent anymore. A quiet evening could be fun as well for a change, but the fact that Savannah warned her she would need it also got her worried, worried but excited.

In the end Roxy decided not to think about it to much and to just enjoy her evening. If Savannah wanted something she wouldn't change her mind anyways so worrying about it wouldn't help in the slightest. So instead she just got to the task at hand, removing Savannah's shoe for her.

Forcing herself to pull her hands away from her pussy Roxy carefully bowed over Savannah's remaining shoe and untied the laces. She carefully slipped her girlfriends foot out of the shoe while holding her head very close to it so she could inhale that first whiff of intense smell when Savannah's foot left the shoe. Unable to resist Roxy leaned in a bit closer planting a quick kiss on Savannah's foot before looking up with an innocent smile. "Here you are my Goddess."

"You incorrigible little footslut. I didn't tell you to sniff and kiss my feet did I? Anyways, get your ass here on the couch, we're going to watch a movie." Savannah stated scolding Roxy in a teasing way. Roxy just answered with another innocent smile before getting on the couch scooting up close against Savannah, resting her head against her girlfriend's shoulder. Savannah wasn't having any of it though. She simply forced Roxy's head down until she was laying with her head in her lap.

Picking up one of her sneakers Savannah smirked broadly. "Let's play doctor Roxy, I'll give you your anaesthesia." Savannah giggled as she pressed the opening of her pretty worn sneaker over Roxy's nose and mouth, giving her no choice but to inhale the scent of her feet. Roxy didn't seem to mind one bit as she loudly sniffed, trying to inhale as much of the scent as she possibly could.

"Just like I expected, an incorrigible little footslut indeed. The worst case I have ever seen." Savannah grinned before focusing on the television and selecting a movie for them to watch, mostly for her to watch as Roxy was too busy enjoying her sneaker which she held to the girl's face. After deciding on a movie Savannah just casually played with Roxy's nipples and so they spend their evening.

After the movie was over Savannah finally took her shoe off Roxy's nose and let go of the girl's nipples. "It's time for bed Roxy, you'll be sleeping with me again as I quite enjoyed having you in bed with me last night, but first I need to pee again." Savannah said to Roxy who was a bit dazed. The constant intense smell of Savannah's feet combined with the constant attention to her breasts had made her lose track of time and space.

Taking a moment to recuperate she moved back in between Savannah's and offered her mouth as her girlfriend's toilet once more. After giving Savannah another orgasm the girl's split ways. Roxy went to the bathroom to relief her own bladder and preform her enema while Savannah went to Roxy's room to discard her tights and panties.

In the end both girls came back together in Savannah's room where Savannah took charge again. She had set Roxy's plug to vibrate in the morning so they had time to get ready. While she was naked Roxy was still in her stockings and collar, both near constants for her. Crawling under the covers Savannah pulled Roxy into the little spoon position, wrapping her arms possessively over Roxy's breasts and on her pussy. Despite not being tied up like yesterday Roxy was still just as trapped.

Unable to help herself Savannah started playing a little with Roxy's breasts and pussy until Roxy was squirming and moaning in her grip. They just felt to good in her hands not to at least grope them a little and she loved getting Roxy worked up before they went to sleep as well. It should ensure that she would be horny already in the morning.

Chapter 38

The following morning Roxy woke up with a moan as the plug in her bottom suddenly started vibrating intensely. It took her sleep groggy mind a minute to figure out just what was happening, but once she did she slowly started wiggling out of Savannah's grip careful not to wake her up.

Laying in Savannah's arms was great and she really wished she could continue laying there for hours, but she feared Savannah would be mad if she wasted time when she had informed Roxy they would have a busy day. So carefully Roxy crawled in between Savannahs legs to wake her up with her tongue as she had told her to do some time ago.

Once she had found a comfortable position on her stomach under the covers Roxy started to gently lap at Savannah's pussy, careful not to go all out so Savannah could waked up peacefully. A few laps in Savannah suddenly started moving a little, letting out a loud approving moan as she spread her legs some more allowing Roxy better access while Roxy slowly licked her to an orgasm.

"Mmm, such a good girl, I need to be now so take care of that as well will you?" Savannah moaned after her first orgasm of the day. This really was the life, and as long as she didn't tie Roxy up to sleep with her this was the way she would wake up every morning. Giving Roxy some time to get in position before releasing her bladder and achieving her second orgasm of the day with the clean up.

"Alright now my sweet little Roxy, why don't you go ahead and take care of your enema and run the shower to get it to warm up? I'll be joining you shortly." Savannah said with a smile as Roxy immediately crawled out from between her legs and underneath the covers.

"Right away my Goddess!" Roxy exclaimed with a smile and a face covered in Savannah's juices. She then crawled out of the room and into the bathroom still wearing her lime green stockings. In the bathroom she quickly took care of her enema and relieved her bladder while the shower warmed up. Done with everything Savannah had ordered she patiently waited on her knees.

A few moments later Savannah entered the bathroom, still completely naked. Walking up to Roxy she unlocked the girl's collar. "Take off your stockings and join me in the shower Roxy." Savannah said before walking straight towards the shower.

Quickly pulling off her stockings Roxy crawled into the shower with Savannah and eagerly started washing her Goddess's body before taking care of her own. Getting out of the shower Roxy took care of drying them both as usual. "Alright Roxy, why don't you brush your teeth now while I get dressed and get your outfit for today? Then we'll make everything ready for the party." Savannah said.

While Roxy finished up thoroughly brushing her teeth Savannah re-entered the bathroom. She was wearing neon pink tights matched with a pastel blue dress. In her hands she had something neon pink as well, but it didn't look like much at all much to Roxy's worry as she realised that would be her outfit.

Although Roxy didn't know it and neither would her friends, the neon pink was a reference to the colour of her special socks. After all it was thanks to those socks they were having this party in the first place, otherwise they would probably just be arguing right now.

Walking up behind Roxy, Savannah locked the girl's collar right back on and instantly clipped the leash to it, giving it a nice little tug to ensure it was secure. "So, that's the most important part of your outfit all set, now put these on." Savannah said handing Roxy a pair of sheer neon pink stockings with lace tops.

Standing back Savannah watched as Roxy put on her stockings. There was just something so hot and sensual about it, especially knowing these would be the only clothes Roxy would wear today. Once she was done with the stockings Savannah handed her two neon pink satin ribbons. "Now put your hair into pigtails and use these to tie it off in a big bow." Savannah said waiting for Roxy to finish up with the new task.

"You're almost ready now Roxy, just bend over for me for a minute will you?" Savannah asked with a smirk. The moment Roxy bent over Savannah pulled her plug out with a swift tug. After hearing some fumbling behind her the plug got shoved right back in. "So those batteries should last all day meaning you're already for today." Savannah said proudly.

Roxy was shocked hearing this was her final outfit. She had guessed that her coming out party would be a little perverted and sexually fuelled but dressed like this the trend would instantly be set. While she worried about being seen by Savannah's friends all naked, her biggest concern was Helena. Her one remaining old friend who wasn't nearly as openminded as Savannah's friend were. She hope she wouldn't drive the girl away forever.

At the same time however her pussy throbbed at the thought of being seen like this by all those people who would be coming to the party. As scary as it was one thing was for sure, it looked like it was going to turn out being one perverted lust fuelled day.

Seeing Roxy's worry Savannah stepped forward, taking the girl's collar and pulling it up to make Roxy look up at her. "Don't you worry Roxy, I promise that everyone is going to love you. Finally they'll see the real you in all your glory although I guess they will never look at you the same way ever again." Savannah said putting Roxy slightly at ease only to finish by fuelling her worry with a little teasing. She finished off with a quick kiss to Roxy's lips.

Although Savannah had only been teasing Roxy was fully aware that every word was true, after today none of Savannah's friends or Helena would ever look at her the same way ever again. She wondered how it would affect the way they treated her.

"Now that we're ready let's prepare our dorm for our guests." Savannah said grabbing on to Roxy's leash and tugging her along to the living room. It wasn't needed at all as Roxy would follow with just a word, but she sure as hell liked tugging Roxy along by her leash. For Roxy it was a turn on as well as she eagerly dropped down on all fours and crawled behind her Goddess.

In the living room they started by putting their kitchen and desk chairs in the spaces left open by the couches so everyone would have a place to sit. All places were put in a half circle around the television although Roxy guessed it would be her preforming instead of the television, a thought that was equally scary and arousing.

"Will you brew a pot of coffee and put plates and cups on the coffee table? I'll get what we got for breakfast at the store yesterday." Savannah ordered as she went to fetch the big box of doughnuts. She had gotten plenty of things yesterday so they could have their party all day long.

With everything ready for the party to come Savannah walked up to Roxy and grabbed her leash. "There's only one thing left to be put in her place Roxy and that's you. So heel!" Savannah ordered with a smirk as she lead Roxy out to the income hall where she tied her girlfriend's leash to shoe rack with a big smirk.

"Your role will be to greet our guests Roxy, when someone knocks you'll shout out it's open. When they come in you'll politely ask them if you may take off their shoes and give both of their feet a nice big kiss. While you do that it's important to get a good smell of them and remember that smell as it will come in handy later. Although I guess I don't have to tell a foot slut like you to get a good whiff, after how you took my shoes of yesterday I bet you would have done so on your own, even found an excuse to do so." Savannah started off her explanation with a grin.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers
12