Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today you'll address each of our guests as Miss followed by their name, only I will remain your Goddess of course. Every order from them is to be followed as if it was an order coming from me directly." Savannah continued.

"When you have helped them out of their shoes, put them neatly on the rack and have kissed their feet like the proper little footslut you are, then and only then can you tell them to please head to the living room and keep your Goddess company." Savannah continued.

"Whoever's last you'll ask to pleas untie your leash and lead you out to the living room with them. All of my friends from class will be coming, your friend Helena and Cabrina from the store as well. Just in case you don't know who'd be the last one." Savannah finished.

"Good, now I hope you paid very close attention and remembered everything well Roxy as I will now test you. I'll walk out for a moment and you address me the way you would one of our guests. I'll also play the last guest to arrive." Savannah said as she put on her white sneakers and headed out of the door.

A few seconds later there was a loud knock. "Please come in Miss, the door is open!" Roxy shouted out nervously. She desperately wanted to avoid making a mistake. She wanted to make Savannah proud after all.

With a big grin Savannah opened the door and walked in exclaiming! "Oh my god, what do we have here? Did your owner abandon you Roxy? You look like an abandoned puppy! Why don't you give me a little bark?" Savannah asked excitedly.

Roxy had just thought she would have to recount the necessary steps, so she wasn't at all expecting this and was thrown a little of guard. Yet remembering that she should treat their guest's orders like they came directly from her Roxy let out a soft hesitant bark, still somewhat shocked by the show Savannah was putting up yet at the same time it was turning her on immensely thinking that any of Savannah's friends might actually make demands like this.

"Come now Roxy, I know a horny little bitch in heat can bark way better than that or aren't you happy to see me? Is that it?" Savannah asked with a playful smile as a panicking Roxy gave a quick two enthusiastic barks.

"That's it, so much better, good girl. If you keep being this good someone might just come by and pick you up." Savannah said with a loud laugh as she patted Roxy's head gently.

"Thank you Miss Savannah, could I kindly ask you if I could please remove your shoes for you and give your feet both a big kiss when I do?" Roxy asked politely looking up at her Goddess with a certain lust in her eyes. Savannah had seen her in many equally embarrassing situations yet this little roleplay still managed to embarrass her and turn her on. It would be nothing compared to having to preform like this in front of Savannah's friends or Helena though.

"Hmmm, let me think about it. Yes, but only if you first admit to being a horny little foot slut who loves nothing more than to be used." Savannah said with a big grin.

With a blush on her cheeks Roxy repeated her Goddess's words. "I'm nothing but a horny little foot slut who loves nothing more than to be used so would you please use me to remove your shoes and kiss your feet Miss Savannah? It would mean the world to me."

"Well if you put it like that then it would be nearly a crime not to let you make yourself useful like that. So go ahead my little footslut, take off my shoes for me and as a reward you may indeed kiss them." Savannah said with a smirk extending her first leg.

Eagerly Roxy untied the laces before carefully sliding the sneaker off Savannah's pink nylon covered foot. After neatly placing the shoe down Roxy planted a big long kiss on Savannah's foot, supporting it so she could kiss the sole instead of the top. She inhaled deeply and let out a soft moan as she did. One thing was for sure though, this was the one part of the expected greeting routine that would be harder now in the roleplay than with anyone else. Simply because she knew an orgasm was just a touch away, but wasn't allowed to go for that touch.

Roxy took her time kissing Savannah's foot really savouring the moment until Savannah pulled her foot away. Luckily for Roxy her other foot was quickly offered in its place. Roxy repeated the same process as with the last one, kissing Savannah's foot until she pulled it away from her. She then neatly placed the two sneakers into the rack and looked up at her Goddess.

"Thank you so much for granting me the privilege of removing your shoes and kissing your feet Miss Savannah. I would love to invite you to join my Goddess and the other's back in the living room for breakfast. Would you also be so kind as to untie this footslut's leash and lead her along?" Roxy asked feeling her pussy throb. God if she had to greet all of Savannah's friends like this she certainly hoped there would be an orgasm or maybe more in it for her through out the day. Her pussy was already aching terribly as it was.

"Of course footslut, let's go for your walkies." Savannah said with a smirk, kneeling down at the shoe rack and untying Roxy's leash. With the leash in hand Savannah walked into the living room, making a small tour all around the room before returning to the income hall where she promptly tied the leash back to the rack.

"Here we are again, I'm very proud of you Roxy, you did a very good job reciting the welcomes scenario. I only have a tiny remark, but it was entirely expected. You take way too much time trying to get the most out of kissing the feet you little footslut. At that rate you will take all day just to greet my friends." Savannah laughed.

"In any case, I'll be going to the living room and having myself a doughnut and a coffee to get started. The first guests are due to arrive in about 17 minutes so you still have sometime to recite the welcoming routine in your head. I guess that means farewell until the last guest arrives. I mean I hope so for you since if I have to come back here to correct you, you will be punished." Savannah said before walking away not giving Roxy a chance to ask anything anymore.

Left alone practically naked in their income hall Roxy was nervous but so very turned on. There were a ton of questions running through her mind, questions like who would be there first, how would everyone react, who would she have to ask to walk her into the living room?

Those were all questions she couldn't know the answer to and didn't know what answer she would actually prefer. She only knew that she didn't want Helena to have to walk her in the living room. Whether their guests would be shocked, enthusiastic or excited was something Roxy didn't have a preference in. Each would be embarrassing in their own way.

Besides those there were also a lot of questions running through her head that reconfirmed her perversion. How would their guests feet smell? How strong would they smell? Would any of them have worn the same socks for a few days for her? After all most of them know she had something with feet, but would they know the smell turned her on that much?

Her mind really was all over the place as it suddenly turned towards how she wished Savannah had granted her an orgasm this morning. She was already so very horny and appearing in front of their guest with a dripping wet pussy would be even more embarrassing.

There were also just so many temptations around, temptations like all Savannah's shoes on the rack, especially those pretty worn white sneakers who smelled really intense. It was especially hard to contain herself knowing that she wasn't being watched currently, but she needed to be ready for if guests would show up. The shame would be even worse if she had to hurriedly cover up the tracks of her masturbation session which wouldn't yield an orgasm anyways.

17 minutes of just sitting there on her knees was a very long time to wait. On one hand Roxy was glad it was that long and the huge embarrassment she would certainly face would stay out for as long as possible. On the other hand she wanted them to arrive so she could just get it over with.

12