Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 34

Story Info
Savannah and Roxy's journey concludes.
5.3k words
4.13
12.2k
12

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers

(Hello everyone, this part is the conclusion of my very first big story. It was a wild ride and it pains me a little to say goodbye to all these wonderful characters. This part will conclude what direction the lives of both Savannah and Roxy take after having changed drastically.)

Chapter 41

Taking out the blinding contacts was strange at first, Roxy's eyes needed some time to adapt to the light again, but once they did she instantly blushed again. Seeing how everyone was looking at her brought a new wave of shame through Roxy. Seeing how she was at the centre of attention after everything she had done was so much different than merely knowing she was.

At the same time however it gave her a very satisfied feeling. Everyone around her had a very satisfied smile on their face, smiles she had caused with all the depraved acts she had performed. As weird as it was Roxy really felt proud of her accomplishments. The shame would probably never truly go away, but it had become part of the fun. She was just glad that she had so many supportive people now literally surrounding her.

She might be a depraved little foot slut, and it had really cost time to accept that about herself, but now that she was accepted by others as well it felt like a huge burden had dropped of her shoulders. A burden which finally allowed her to be her old outgoing self again. Although a depraved version of her old outgoing self.

"Goddess, if I may make a suggestion I would love to get the spankings out first. My bottom is aching quite bad and I was hoping to maybe transfer some of that to others, you know spreading the burden a little to lighten the load." Roxy said with a bright somewhat mock innocent smile as everyone had a good laugh except for Kiana who still couldn't believe she was about to get spanked. Spanked by Roxy of all people, pretty subby Roxy.

"I hate to break it to you Roxy, but I doubt it will work. Nevertheless it's a great idea after all we have to start somewhere and while I doubt it'll work it's worth a try right. There don't seem to be any seat left for you though, but I have a solution to that, why don't you come sit on my lap and whoever get's spanked lays across yours." Savannah suggested, aiming to get the best possible view of Roxy spanking someone else.

"That's a great Idea!" Roxy exclaimed crawling over to her Goddess and crawling up her lap with excitement. It felt great to be herself and finally openly show her affection for her Goddess, sitting down stung a little to her tender bottom, but there was no softer place to sit than on Savannah's thick tights covered thighs.

Especially the backrest made up of Savannah's big breasts and belly was unbeatably comfortable and it all made her feel deliciously naughty. Especially when Savannah's arms wrapped around her torso, cupping her own modest breasts. It almost felt like she was sitting on a throne, a depraved throne for sure, but a throne nevertheless.

For Savannah it was also a joy to watch Roxy happy. She had really blossomed since she had taken their relationship out in public. Sure she had cheated with her socks and there was no doubt her and Roxy would have remained like water and fire otherwise, but this journey had not only changed Roxy, but Savannah as well. She had really come to respect her girlfriend, she had come to care for her more than she wanted to admit.

"Alright, who wants to get spanked first?" Roxy asked enthusiastically as she looked at both Helena and Kiana. She had never really spanked someone before and it felt weird having to spank someone, but she also kind of wanted to try it. She could tell that being spanked turned her on more than giving a spanking though judging from how badly her pussy leaked at the thought of both.

"I guess I'll go first so I can just get this over with." Kiana sighed as she got up. Helena was to shy to react still. She couldn't believe she was going to get her first spanking and that from her friend. While she had deliberately caused it, it was still scary, especially since she realised everyone would be watching. In that regard it was a relief that Kiana had offered herself first.

Somewhat reluctantly Kiana walked up to where Roxy was sitting on Savannah's lap, she hated having to go through with this, but after how she had made things hard on Roxy she had to be a good sport as well. It was only fair. Roxy's lap was actually quite high to reach since she sat on Savannah's lap. It only made her feel more helpless as she bend over it, unable to keep her feet on the floor. God this sucked.

Everyone especially Shawna was smirking broadly though. Shawna knew her Kiana very well and she had always refused to be spanked so seeing this was very amusing indeed. "It were six spanks right?" Roxy asked teasingly enjoying this a little too much since Kiana had cheated her out of a perfect score with the feet smelling task. While it was all in good fun some slight revenge was nice.

"Just get it over with will you?" Kiana complained, something she didn't need to ask twice as Roxy quickly rained down three surprisingly hard spanks on each of her bare butt cheeks. After the spanks her bottom displayed only a very slight rosy colour, and burned a little bit, but nothing to severe. She hadn't gotten nearly as many spanks as Roxy had. What stung most was the embarrassment which luckily ended rather soon although she didn't doubt she would have to hear this for a very long time to come.

Before Kiana could move off Roxy's lap, she was held back to her surprise. She then felt a pair of soft lips kissing each of her freshly spanked cheeks which honestly was quite cute. "I'll be coming for that pussy of yours next cause you definitely won in that regard." Roxy said playfully bringing a smile to Kiana's face. As mad as she was mainly at herself for getting carried away she couldn't stay mad after hearing this. Roxy certainly was a very good sport and she admired the girl even more because of it.

Kissing Kiana's bottom and teasing like that would have been unthinkable for Roxy a few days ago, but she really was getting more comfortable with her perversions as time went by. After all she had done so far today this really was nothing. "You tease." Savannah whispered in her ear as she gave Roxy's nipples a slight twist. It only made Roxy giggle though.

Not wasting anymore time Kiana got off Roxy's lap and moved back to her own seat, next to the snickering Shawna. Pushed slightly by Amber, Helena nervously made her way over to her friend. Roxy who knew how she must feel only just giving in to her perversions gave Helena a warm smile. She could imagine how she must have it way harder than even she did at the start. After all Roxy had the luxury to explore in private while Helena takes her first steps so publicly.

Savannah gave Helena an encouraging smile as well. Unlike Roxy this girl really was a natural sub, and her plan to encourage her to give in to those desires was working wonders. She had made way bigger steps than anticipated and it was a joy to watch. She also seemed to clutch to amber quite a lot which would mean her friend would finally find the great partner she deserved.

Shyly Helena took place across Roxy's lap awaiting her punishment with bright red cheeks. A small shriek escaped her lips as her friend's hands made contact with her bottom through her skirt. As Roxy slowly raised her friend's skirt revealing her naked bottom. Resting her warm hand on the girl's butt cheeks she leaned forward and whispered. "You're doing so great Helena, I'm really glad you ended up coming to my coming out party and I'm so very glad to see you having fun."

Preparing her friend a little better Roxy gently rubbed her butt cheeks, it felt weird, but kind of wonderful as well. "Alright, here comes the first spank." Roxy warned as she tapped Helena's right cheek. It wasn't really hard since she didn't want to hurt her friend too bad, but it was enough to get a yelp out of Helena. It was followed rather quickly by the next 9 spanks finishing up Helena's spanking.

Although the spanks had been softer than the ones she had give Kiana, Helena's bottom was way redder, the girls very pale skin apparently coloured very quickly. Just like with Kiana Roxy leaned down and kissed both cheeks. "You did great Helena." She whispered in her friends ear before releasing her and letting her rush back to amber with a face redder than her bottom. As shocking it had been Helena had to admit that she had enjoyed it.

"Now Roxy, what do you want to do next? Make up for your wrong guesses by giving out the orgasms you owe, or would you rather get your reward under my feet? It's your choice." Savannah asked as she slid a hand down over Roxy's pussy, making her moan loudly. She was sopping wet and desperate to get off.

Yet confronted by the choice she opted for work before pleasure. "I would like to give out all the orgasms I owe first my Goddess." She said with a confident smile, actually kind of looking forward to it as well. With how good she had gotten at eating pussy, she really had started to take pride in it.

Kiana was the first to speak up when Roxy made her choice. "If I may make a proposition I would like to suggest that Roxy starts with me, then someone else until everyone who she owes another orgasm gets one before coming back to me and so on. I think if can hardly handle 4 orgasms in a row." She said with a big smirk and a wink towards Roxy.

"Well if that's okay with the others then it certainly isn't a problem for me at all. So girls what do you all think?" Savannah asked with a smile.

"I think that if Kiana can't handle four orgasms in a row she should give one to a friend in need who only gets one. If not then I guess her proposition is fair, still sharing is caring." Shawna said which brought a round of laughter in the group.

"I'll be giving you another orgasm alright, but I'm not sharing that wonderful tongue. If you want to you can watch as I rub your pussy." Kiana offered with a laugh. None of the others had any objections either, but before Roxy could make her way to Kiana, the girl had gotten up and taken a firm hold of Roxy's Leash.

"Come now Roxy, you can start by giving me the first of my four orgasms. That's almost an orgasm for every spank you have given me." Kiana said playfully as she led Roxy to her spot in the circle. Roxy just smiled back at the Latina whose cheeks still looked slightly rosy from the spanking. It was a fun lighthearted feud between the two of them as far as she was concerned.

As Kiana sat down Roxy didn't waste a second. The moment her legs opened she moved her head in between them and started eagerly eating the girl's pussy with all she had. Using every technique she knew she brought Kiana to an orgasm in under a minute. So fast that Kiana barely had time to process what was happening before she squirted her first orgasm over Roxy's face with a loud moan. In shock she looked down after taking a moment to recuperate. "Th... that was unfair, that one didn't count. I barely got to enjoy it." She exclaimed still breathing heavily.

Everyone in the circle looked kind of amazed at what had happened. Amazed that Roxy had actually managed to get Kiana to cum so quickly. Roxy just looked up at Kiana with the most innocent look one could have if her face was covered in pussy juices. "Oh, I thought you liked making things quick like with the spanking." She said sounding as surprised as she could managed much to the amusement of everyone but Kiana who had to give this round to Roxy despite cumming on the girl's face.

"She made you cum didn't she? I would call that rather fair. Orgasms were the only thing included in the deal right so now it's my turn." Cabrina said taking Roxy's leash and leading the girl over to her spot. Roxy just followed along with a big smile before proceeding to give Cabrina a long drawn out, deeply satisfying orgasm, further rubbing in what Kiana had missed.

Amy was the next one in line to claim Roxy, she certainly was the odd one out for sure, but Roxy still did her best to please her as well as she possibly could. Not that Amy left her much chance. She was by far the roughest one of the bunch and she seemed to love grinding against Roxy's face more than she did letting Roxy do the work.

Up next was Amber, despite the fact that She had licked Amber's pussy yesterday and was a bit more familiar with her than with most of the others, it certainly was the most awkward task out of all. Amber spread her legs quite wide, telling Helena to watch closely and observe how to properly eat pussy. It was slightly uneasy to have her friend watch this closely to what she was doing, but Helena seemed eager to learn. Although she was a bit embarrassed looking at such a lewd scene.

After Amber It was Shawna's turn just like with the others Roxy did her very best to give her a deeply satisfying orgasm. Even though Shawna had also cheated, she slightly pitied her for only getting one orgasm which was why she made it count.

When it was Kiana's turn again Roxy decided to give up their playful feud. She had her fun with it, and she did like Kiana even though she could be a little much at times. She couldn't let the chance to tease her a little slip, especially not since she would get four orgasms anyways. In the end she really wanted to show her a great time though and so as a way of apology for their playful feud she worked Kiana to a deeply satisfying orgasm as well.

Much to her surprise Kiana then leaned down and kissed Roxy full on the lips to show her gratitude, not caring about the fact that that same mouth had passed over all the feet and pussy's in the room. Since her own pussy was the latest one, its taste was the strongest. "Thank you Roxy, that was amazing." She said genuinely.

Kiana's orgasm was the start of a new round minus Shawna which Roxy dutifully finished. It wasn't any different for the round after that and finally she finished by giving Kiana her last orgasm she owed her. Bringing their visitors to so many orgasms had taken their toll however. Roxy's tongue felt like it would fall off making her wonder if she would get a sore tongue just like people tended to get sore muscles after a workout.

Beside her tongue Roxy's face was covered in such a big amount of juices that she could barely open her eyes anymore. Her lashes simply stuck together. "Good girl Roxy, you did a great job on the orgasms I think the 320 seconds you get to spend under my feet are very well deserved and for the others I hope you'll be so kind as to help Roxy reach an orgasm while she's under my feet. At least if you think she deserves it, but judging from all the moans I've been hearing I have no doubt she does." Savannah exclaimed with a smirk.

"Uhm Goddess, can I please make another request? My face is kind of caked in multiple orgasms and why I don't mind the smell or taste at all, I would like to request if I can clean it off anyways. You know just so I can fully enjoy the scent of your wonderful feet." Roxy shyly asked as she crawled in front of her Goddess.

"You have a point Roxy, and I really do want you to enjoy your reward fully. You know what, I have an idea. I won't just let you wipe your face clean. No that would be offensive to our guests. Maybe someone wants to help you wipe it clean with their feet though. Considering the amount of juices stuck to it I think someone with real socks instead of pantyhose or tights will be best, what do you think?" Savannah asked with a smirk.

Second later Kiana jumped up. "I have sport socks and Roxy can testify that they can absorb quite a lot. I volunteer for cleaning up Roxy's face, if she could kindly make her way over here I'll get right to it." Kiana enthusiastically said.

"Thank you very much Miss Kiana." Roxy said with a smile. She was getting a little past the shame of everything, at least in this group of people. The shame would most definitely return with others, or if they started teasing her on campus. Getting back on all fours Roxy made her way to Kiana, laying down on her back. The Latina didn't waist a moment to start rubbing her feet up and down Roxy's face, maybe focussing on her mouth and nose a little too much, but being very thorough to wipe most of the juices off.

The wiping lasted way longer than it had to as Kiana was clearly enjoying herself a little too much, but Roxy couldn't complain either. It was weird embarrassing, but all things considered she was just a foot slut so it was also quite fun.

"Here you are, you're good to go smell your Goddess's feet." Kiana said with a big smirk down at the naked Roxy as she removed her feet from the girl's face. Another thank you later Roxy crawled right back to her Goddess and excitedly lay down in front of her.

"Are you ready for your 320 seconds of fun Roxy? Spread your legs and most importantly don't touch your pussy. You'll have to count on the goodwill of our guests to get you off." Savannah said with a smirk, sending a thrill of arousal through Roxy's body. God she was going to love this.

Dramatically Savannah hovered her pink nylon covered feet right over Roxy's face, before slowly lowering them down, getting a gasp out of Roxy before they even made contact with her face much to every one's amusement. Putting her feet down she took a moment to settle them so Roxy's nose was right underneath her toes in the smelliest part of her foot. "Alright, start the clock." She said with a smirk.

In reality there was no clock, Savannah planned on just giving this one to Roxy and to let everyone who wanted have a turn at playing with the girl's pussy. She giggled lightly as without touching Roxy was already moaning loudly, inhaling her foot scent as deep as she could without being told to. It was kind of funny to see how that one command had evolved an obsession with Savannah's feet and foot scent while Roxy used to hate that the most.

She had never told Roxy to love feet or anything, she had just commanded her to only be able to orgasm this way, nothing more. The positive reinforcement of orgasms always linked to feet had done the rest. Maybe it had been wrong to do this to her roommate, but if she hadn't then all of this would never have been possible. Even uptight Roxy's year would have been way less fun, and that year still had a lot of time in it. At least that was how Savannah tried justifying her actions, actions only she knew off.

The first one to come play with Roxy's pussy was Amy, the kind of brutish goth girl was the only one Savannah didn't fully trust to follow the guideline she had said about not inserting anything In Roxy's pussy. She watched on very closely as a result.

Amy looked brutish and that was very much how she was as well. She just knelt down next to Roxy and with one hand she pawed and grabbed Roxy's breasts while her other hand just rubbed over the girl's pussy in a way that shouldn't get anyone off as far as Savannah was concerned. It was clear that Amy didn't really care about pleasing others. Roxy did cum within seconds though, not because of Amy's touch, simply because of a touch with how hyper aroused she had gotten during this game paired with Savannah's feet.

Almost right after Roxy's orgasm Amy left again Which was quite rude after everything Roxy had done for her Savannah thought, but she wasn't going to comment on it. Replacing her Shawna and Kiana both instantly came over. These two would certainly make their work out of making Roxy feel amazing. You could say a lot about them and they were certainly both dominant, but both of them also loved to please their play partners. It had gotten them a steady list of conquests who loved to come back for some secret little lesbian indulgence they so loved to provide. Hell they even had girls coming back to them who already had a boyfriend.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers
12