All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 34'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

While this story might have ended it is already replaced by a brand new lesbian femdom story up on my patreon, the first part of which will be posted here next month.

If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The ending was completly garbage

I mean WTF

I didn’t understand a thing

Will the story continue on or what ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creative burnout? Poor ending

I understand you losing interest in a 30+ chapter series as a writer but honestly it would've been better left unfinished than like this. Its incredibly rushed and not well thought out nor put together, and comes off as unrealistic, even by this series universe's standards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So anyone else hoping for at least a chapter or two of Helena decent into depravity or where we see Roxy's old friends, the one's Savannah punished, in their new lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I would have liked to see Roxy's parents find out-Nick V

I personally would have had Roxy's parents show up for a surprise visit, and Samantha, using her socks, would avert disaster, quickly donning the socks, evaporating their initial shock, and turn them into big supporters. They would even put the pair up in one of their properties, since Roxy won't graduate now, she accepts her fate as Savannah's long term girl friend, as do the parents. and Roxy earns a nice living for Savannah doing videos by request, which turns her immensely. Savannah sits and eats bon bons, while Roxy and her family make sure the pair is comfortable, and Roxy's younger sister, gets to see the socks as soon as she is of age. Savannah is set.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the author: Thanks, appreciation, positive feedback and improvement ideas :)

Dear Fibaro

Thank you, thank you and thank you!

Getting Roxy addicted to feet was hot. I liked the transformation process over time, it was very well written and thought out. The cleverness and strategic element made this story appeal to me. The hypnotic socks could have been made more realistic by just being used for capturing her attention, while using more elaborate methods to drop her down into trance.

The quick influence of her friends and lover took away the realistic feel. Taking her boyfriend out of the picture could have been more strategic and involved, she never came out to him as a foot fetishist or pervert. It could have been fun to play with these ideas in her attempt to have her first sexual experience with a guy. I would have liked to see the same complexity and cleverness in the final chapters that you put into the beginning, after all that is why I read this story in the first place.

The coming-out party was a great scene to setup the climatic finish, although the conclusion was very anti-climactic because of the lack of unpredictability and no twists added. The final scene could have been used in a clever way to solidify her foot fetish forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. I do love that you used the least amount of hypnotic aspect to it as possible and slowly drew her down the rabbit hole of submission and humiliation.

The ending is as well done as I could imagine.

I would love to see some spin off stories - snapshot vignettes really - about Roxy's former friends to see where they ended up. As well as some narrative of the results of Savannah's work with the store employees and how that went. Milking most of Roxy's humiliation was good. Now walk through the degradation of those employees.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With the BLM politics taking route on college campuses, Roxy's former friends would be targeted by Savannah for their overt racism directed at minorities and lesbians. To make it happen, Roxy will share with Mistress Savannah a brilliant idea on using Savannahs collection of black friends to target each of the white girlfriends for interracial conversion to either black men or black women. The nastiest of the group given to black women for domesticated discipline in into becoming compliant pussylickers to black women and made to quit college to serve the black community. The others not so bad but indifferent in what was going on will be turned into sluts for BBC after shown what happened to their friends so mean and aggressive to Roxy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Regarding the BLM aspect, and Roxy's pronounced foot fetish, I would love to have seen Roxy attend after protest events to pleasure the female marchers, thrilled to lick them downtown and adore their feet while confessing her 'guilt' and support to serve them. Since she only seems to subside on lady cum, perhaps the male members would offer her 'protien shots' filling her stomach as they line up. Roxy would beam with pride carrying the seed of her betters as he tummy bloated with semen.

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 2 years ago

wonderful story as a bisexual male crossdresser i was thrilled to read each chapter Thank You Thank You

i hope you continue to write. i so want to be like Roxy.

MrRobeson1MrRobeson1over 1 year ago

Yes ... great story of rape and manipulation....you should be proud..... I can tell a lot about your character.... I imagine you're probably a predator... and living out your fantasies through this and other stories.... but hey... I guess you're the expert on dominance and submission... I imagine you probably pictured yourself in Roxies position... lol... I hope you're found by a Savanah.... you will be in heaven being brainwashed without consent or the ability to stop.... lol... just my fantasy story there. Anywho... at least you can sting a sentence together coherently.. good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author should have brought back both Mona and Madison to the coming out party. Both girls will be thinner and frightened about the discipline of their Mistress in preparing them for making heartfelt amends to Rosy, Savannah and black women. Mistress has broken them from the strong, confident women they were until spending much time being draped over chairs with their asses whipped as tears flow down their faces. Being put hard to work scrubbing floors and being disciplined by her friends changed them from strong, confident women with Cheshire cat grins into meek women agreeing to do everything their Mistress tells them to do instead of freely rebutting her requests like free spirits they were before. Both Mona and Madison miss their white boyfriends for their tender sex and when Mistress brings home her black boyfriend, they accept the huge fucking while being draped over chairs. When Mistress's older sister comes to visit her, both Mona and Madison become perky as they pleasurize both Mistress and her older sister upon pain of stripes applied to their asses.

The coming out party, Mistress brings both Mona and Madison to the dorm at midnight dressed sexually mouths plugged, sans bras and panties and hands cuffed behind back to Savannah's room as Roxy owns nothing. Savannah drapes them over chairs and Roxy spanks them hard while feeling their chest bones as they shedded pounds on Mistress's command.

The coming out party has Roxy not been made to do all those things but Mona and Madison taking the brut of the discipline applied at them by Savannah, Roxy, their Mistress and all the black women present. Even Helena scored points by applying ass reddening spankings to both Mona and Madison and this resulted in Helena being released from lifetime slavery after submissively kissing everyone present at the party thus leaving both Mona and Madison shedding copious tears as they bear a thorough spanking from their Mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES