All Comments on 'Save Me!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

More chapters

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

So fucking hot! The slow seduction is so much better than the quick, unexpected way. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As anonymous the first says

'More chapters'. This story is one of the hottest in my 15 years or so reading here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn that was good! I have ED issues with the wife but this got my 61 yr old dick hard as it was at18! Well written!

In the title😊

AbastAbastalmost 5 years ago
Oh wow *whimpers*

I am not a fan of insest so much as just the loving relationship and the age gap but jeepers... thank You so much, it really was a very nice read!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
One Hell of a Story

I loved the slow build up and teasing. The sex was on so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Can't wait for more of this story. It would be so hot if she gets bred by her daddy and they can start their own family.

playtime999playtime999almost 5 years ago
big daddy is best

great build up and seduction. the reluctance/qualms make it real and also highly appealing and the sex is just plain hot.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 5 years ago
Another Masterpiece!!!

Having read everything you’re written here, I was wondering if you’d ever get around to Daddy/Daughter - my favorite genre. As a geezer, I prefer the May/December fantasy.

Also noticed that you snuck in your trademark anal!

I disagree about continuing the story, and am pretty sure you weren’t planning it anyway. If you carry this forward there is only heartache for one or both of them.

MEANWHILE. . . . Back at CENTRAL HIGH BLUES. . . (HINT, HINT!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
DAMN!!!

So fucking good that it makes me think of fucking my 33 year old unmarried daughter. Boy wouldn't I love to sink my cock into her pussy after eating her cunt for at least 20 minutes. If only she would....I wonder. I know she saw my cock half hard when I was drying off after I got out of our shower and gasped. I've never seen her pussy but I've seen her ass and tits and would die happy if I could fuck and eat her cunt just once.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

you should really think about adding a second chapter to some of your stories. You create such good developed characters and situations that why let them just hang there. This story could go in so many good, and interesting directions---------

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 5 years ago
Yes daddy

Fuckin 🔥🔥🔥 Now to bring in a best friend or two. On second thought, maybe later.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
Sexy slow burn!

This is my first read from this author so I wasn't sure what I will find. I mostly tend to go for incest light romance types with happy endings that have deep and extensive build ups. As for sex, I couldn't care less if there is hardly any as I get my dose of libido from the story.

I have to say this was a very interesting read and enjoyable as well. It had the slow burn that I enjoy and very sexy sex scene at the end. What I really found interesting is that, most stories with extensive build up focus on the character build up and backstory with normal day to day life. However, this story's build up was mostly sexy and emphasis on lust. Therefore, I had to question the ending. If story did continue, would it be a long romantic relationship with strong commitment or their lust fades out eventually and move on?

As I have said, this is my first read from this author so I am uncertain of his style so I can't say which path this story will take if it does continue. Main characters in the story definitely felt like a love based on lust only. Sex can only keep relationship going for so long even if it's taboo. Novelty will eventually wear out. I think it will be safe to say I would much rather not see the continuation as I would rather continue the story in my head and wish for a happy romantic ever after for this couple.

Definitely 5 and I am going to check out the other stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thanks for the great story! I laughed at the end since the title of the story was kind of a red herring, hehehe!

The story though really does beg for another chapter or two! I agree, a bit of a slow burner, and the sex seemed pretty limited, especially in descriptive length.

After reading several of the authors stories, I see the like for bringing up the use of the g-spot, but ironically, I think, I only recall one scenario that the guy would have actually hit it, lol.

This one, she's laying there sucking his dick in bed, he rolls her onto her knees and fucks her and is hitting her g-spot. Lol. Unless the dude's dick is one of those rare ones that is bent backwards, his dick would be pulling upwards towards her spine, or at the very least if he had one of those broke-dick porno cocks that don't get really hard, then just mostly full and straight. Certainly not hitting/grinding/poking her spot, hehe. ...and if she was face down, ass up, then even less of a chance in hell!

Yeah, just a fantasy so no need to nitpick, hell I did enjoy it!! ...but sometimes, the devil in the details to avoid distractions! ;)

Looking forward to reading another of the author's stories next! Hope this one gets a new chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are

( by far )

My favorite writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kept me Hard

Looking for more of this type of story. Maybe continue it>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing title

I liked the story and the way you took your time getting to the sex. However, it might have been a little too much time. I kept waiting for it to get there. Still enjoyable and sexy.

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212over 3 years ago
Keep Writing More Daddy/Daughter stories

Hi! I have a wonderful father of my own who I feel absolutely no sexual attraction for whatsoever and yet I still have this daddy kink because I love being cherished and loved and "cute" and overall just a "good" girl in general. I'm sure you're a great dad and if you're daughter ever stumbled across any of your stories like this I'm sure she would understand that all of this is fantasy and/or roleplay. I love daddy/daughter incest stories but it's a fantasy of mine, i'm not actually thinking of my father sexually. So you shouldn't be so afraid to write more stories in this category. xoxo

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Even the second time around. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Your story was really hot! I’d like to read more about Sabrina and her daddy! Please write more! I hope you have anal in the next story, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Idk if you’re done with this story, but if you aren’t please continue!! I wanna see where they end up!!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Great story! Please continue.

RegginufRegginufalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was amazing. I absolutely loved it. He is one lucky fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy SHIT that was hot! Honestly I'm not super into daddy-daughter stories (ironic since I just read one that's 20,000 words long), but OMG this story was fantastic. The part where she lays on the bed and spreads herself with two fingers...hottest thing I have read anywhere on this site!

wolfen7166wolfen7166almost 2 years ago

Great story maybe a sequel with Jenny joining them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God that was hot! We want more! Next time add Jenny and maybe a few of her friends once they turn 18. Also, tell us more about how Sabrina looks (I know you mentioned that she has some fuzz down there, but did she shave her pussy with all the sex?). Also how big are her boobs, etc....

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

great story super hot made me super hard thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, with good build up, and an interesting story line. However, the build up took a little too long and the characters were a little flat. Also, in the end the story didn't really go anywhere. 4/5

Thanks for sharing this tale.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A great story even though there is an incredible imbalance between the buildup and the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needed more of the father-daughter bonding....all the other nonsense before was unnecessarily long and time consuming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8766 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...