Save Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers

He checked his reflection in the mirror. The dark blue pajamas really did look sharp. They were warm, but not uncomfortably so. It felt like the material breathed well. He turned off his bedroom light and walked out toward the couch, spreading his arms to display the pajamas.

"I'm wearing your Christmas present," he said with his lopsided grin.

"That looks great on you," she replied. It was a real struggle for her to keep her eyes on his face, though.

Like their namesake, the bottoms of the Joe Boxer pajamas had an opening in the front. It had a button, but her father hadn't fastened it—hadn't even noticed it. When he held his arms apart like that, the pajama top lifted up and revealed the gap beneath. The bulging shaft of his dick was on clear display.

Once again, she tried not to appear too eager when she slid into his lap. Sabrina pressed play on the remote and then set it down on the coffee table in front of them. Phil failed to completely contain the soft groan when her sexy bottom came into view. His eyes bugged out when he saw that the thin string of the thong had been pulled to the right, just past the middle of her right ass cheek. It was like her pouty little sphincter winked at him as it was spread open and then closed before she leaned back against him.

Phil's mind reeled as he considered it. There was nothing between his daughter's moist pussy and his hard cock except for the material of his new pajamas! His cock lurched at the thought, and he felt the damp heat of her crotch directly on his skin. It felt like a hot, wet kiss on the top of his swollen shaft.

What the hell? he thought.

Sabrina waited for the commercials to end and the show to resume before she dared to move a muscle. She could feel her father's pulse as his shaft throbbed between her sensitive lips. It was only his length that kept him from sliding right up inside of her. The head of his straining erection was held in check by the pajamas, just below the bottom of the fly opening.

Phil quickly figured out what the deal was with his pajama pants, but he could not for the life of him think of a reasonable excuse to get up and put on underwear beneath them. If he was honest with himself, he didn't really want to. He was savoring the feel of a wet pussy pressed against the shaft of his hard cock, and he really didn't want it to stop. It got even better when Sabrina slowly slid her hips forward and back, pressing his shaft firmly into her wet folds.

They pretended to watch the television, but their attention was focused on their wet genitals sliding against each other. Phil was torn by indecision. This sweet torture felt amazing, but he felt like he should stop it before it went any further. And yet...God help him, he wanted it to go further. Unbidden, the dark dream from earlier crept into his mind. His eyes drank in the marvelous heaving breasts and hard nipples right in front of him and his buttocks flexed in response.

Sabrina's bottom continued its forward and back movement and her breathing was becoming a soft, sexy panting. Each delicious stroke of her pussy along her father's shaft was slightly longer than the one before it had been. Those movements were gradually pushing the pajama bottoms down Phil's thighs until finally his full, rampant erection sprang free of the soft cotton confines. It catapulted up out of the fly and they both heard the wet smack! when it slapped against her drenched pussy lips.

She gasped when she slid forward and felt the bulbous head pressed between the lips of her sex. It was just an inch out of reach of her hungry hole. Music suddenly blared from the television and they realized that the episode had come to an end. Phil shook his head softly, trying to form a coherent thought. He swallowed and spoke softly.

"Do you think we should watch another one?"

"Yes!" Sabrina gasped. She leaned forward for the remote, and heard her father's lusty groan.

Sabrina glanced over her shoulder and her father's eyes were glued to the spread cheeks of her ass. He could see clearly what she could feel. The tip of his throbbing boner was now pressed firmly between her drenched pussy lips and was poised to enter her. She could only watch him helplessly as his hands slid to her hips. Her heart dropped when she heard him groan softly, "This is so wrong."

But then he didn't push her from his lap as she had expected. Her mouth opened and her hand gripped the remote as she felt the head of her father's cock spread her pussy on its way inside her. He looked up at her face then, and their eyes were locked in a shared gaze of helpless lust.

Phil wasn't pulling her hips toward him or pushing her away. His fingers fluttered against her skin as more of his fat daddy-dick slid inside his daughter's drenched little sheath. It felt incredible for both of them—far more intense than Phil's guilty dream or Sabrina's masturbatory fantasy. He finally tore his gaze from hers to stare down again. Almost half of his dick was now buried in his daughter's horny little pussy.

Her soft bottom gave a little wiggle as his hands seized her cheeks and spread her open. His lips turned up in a thin grin when he finally took note of the massive gap in the front of the pajamas. That grin fled from his face as he looked up at his daughter's face and the enormity of the moment set in.

My dick is in my daughter's pussy! What the fuck is wrong with me?!?

Sabrina watched his expression change and shook her head helplessly. She knew from his suddenly horrified expression that he was going to stop, just when she was finally getting what she had wanted for so long.

"No!" she sobbed, freezing him where he sat. "Don't you dare stop now! Daddy, I need this."

She pushed back insistently, forcing another inch of his cock into her.

"Pumpkin!" he gasped, shaking his head helplessly. "It's not too late. We can still stop this—ohhh!"

He would remain in denial for another full minute, but it was already too late. Phil was incapable of stopping his daughter as she pumped her hips back into his crotch and fucked herself with his cock. He looked down and watched his shaft sliding in and out. It was slick with her juices and looked enormous in her puffy little pussy.

It just turned Sabrina on more to see his face and know he was watching. She loved the way her father's cock stretched her wide open and stimulated every sensitive nerve inside her. Phil finally accepted reality when she shuddered and came on his dick. He pulled her body up so that she could lie back against him, and tenderly kissed her neck and earlobe as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in her ear.

"Uh-huh," she panted.

Oh, so much better than okay, Daddy! she thought. Her pussy was still gloriously full of hard daddy-cock. She wiggled her bottom once again, groaning at the way the thick mushroom head throbbed inside of her.

Once he finally stopped fighting what was happening and allowed himself to enjoy it, Phil's sharp mind rapidly put together clues he had been ignoring over the past year.

"How long has this been going on?" Phil asked.

It was a little disconcerting for Sabrina. His tone was conversational, but he started thrusting into her as soon as he started talking.

"Uhn! Wha-what do you mean?" she managed to stammer.

"Well, this isn't the first time you've wiggled your sexy little bottom in my lap," he replied. "Obviously this was something you had thought about before tonight. I somehow managed to ignore what a sexy young woman you had become, but you..." He buried his cock to the hilt inside her and held it there, savoring her tightness. "You had been thinking about doing this, hadn't you?"

Sabrina struggled to think but she couldn't really figure out in her lust-clouded state what the question was.

"I...I don't know," she blubbered.

Even though he was only thrusting up and down an inch or two by flexing his ass muscles, it was delivering a satisfying fuck deep in Sabrina's stretched pussy. She came a second time on her father's magnificent dick, and then a third and more intense one followed moments later. "Oh God!" she cried out.

Phil once again grinned as he nibbled the tender skin at the base of her neck. Once again, that grin was short-lived. He didn't brag about the size of his dick, but he knew it was far larger than most. Several of his lovers had raved about how wonderfully thick it was. He suddenly became concerned about wrecking his daughter's tight little pussy and getting her addicted to big cocks—or at least ruining her for any guy with a normal-sized dick.

It amazed him that the taboo of fucking his own daughter had stopped bothering him, but now this had gotten stuck in his head. He loved his little girl, and he would never willingly hurt her. That finally galvanized him enough that he slid his hands down to her hips and gently lifted her up out of his lap. They both shuddered as he slid slowly out of her tight, velvety embrace.

Sabrina had trouble standing after that last intense climax. She turned a questioning gaze on her father. Her eyes took in the wet, throbbing boner that stood proudly out of his pajamas before returning to his loving expression.

"Why did you stop?" she panted.

Phil patted the couch cushion next to him. "Sit down, Sabrina. We really need to talk. I don't know about you, but I have a tough time thinking clearly when my dick is inside you."

She nodded and collapsed onto the couch. Her thighs were trembling noticeably. Phil reached over and gave her thigh a soft squeeze.

"Pumpkin, you know I would never hurt you if I could help it," he started.

"No, Daddy, you weren't—" she protested quickly.

"Shh." He stopped her with a soft smile and another squeeze on her thigh. "In this case, it isn't that I would be too rough or anything stupid like that. I know that you want me to fuck you, and it's flattering."

Hearing her father use the word "fuck" that way made Sabrina's eyes open wide. He wasn't given to swearing, outside of those fleeting moments when he would get caught up in watching sports or playing a video game. She wasn't sure where he was going, so she waited and listened. Phil spread his legs slightly, and they both looked down at his swollen erection.

"I know I'm a lot bigger than most guys," he sighed, as if it was a real burden. "I'm worried that you saw my dick and got turned on thinking about it because of my size. Believe me, I would love to keep filling you up with it, but then I'm worried that any 'normal-sized' guy just won't be able to satisfy you."

Sabrina licked her lips as she looked from that throbbing slab of dick-meat up to her father's concerned and loving expression. He was completely serious! At first, the idea seemed ludicrous. She couldn't imagine turning into some size queen obsessed with huge cocks. As she turned the idea over in her mind, though, she had to wonder if he was right. None of the guys she had been with were anywhere near this big. Was that why she had become fixated on her father?

Phil watched her thoughtful expression and breathed carefully, getting his raging arousal under control as best he could. It was tough not to stare at her breasts when Sabrina sat half-facing him like that. She looked up and cocked her head as she reviewed the events of the past two years or so, trying to recall the point she had first gotten turned on by her dad. After a couple of minutes that seemed to stretch out forever, she finally shook her head softly and looked back into his eyes.

"That wasn't it," she said simply. "I got turned on by you before I had an inkling what you had down here."

Her hand reached forward and gently wrapped around the thick shaft of her father's cock, giving it a soft squeeze.

"Honestly, I had no idea how big you were until Vickie mentioned it at the end of the summer," she continued. Her eyes darted down to the head of his dick and she licked her lips again as she started to slowly stroke him. She smiled beautifully as her eyes traveled back up to his face. "For the past few months, I kept catching myself staring. Every time I did, I would think, 'Dammit, Vickie!' Even before that, though, I had wanted you. Every one of my friends thinks you are the hottest guy in town. I watched all those women drooling and staring at you all summer and I was so jealous."

Phil was speechless, shaken by the realization that she was completely serious and unable to stop her from playing with his hard dick. He knew he was better looking than average, but he had a tough time accepting that all those women and girls found him that attractive. Then he was thinking back to the birthday party and the way those girls had pressed their sexy young bodies against him. He reviewed every conversation he had with the women at the pool. At the time, he had thought it was harmless flirting. Now he understood that he could have probably taken a lot of those women to bed if he had only tried.

His attention returned to Sabrina as she gave him one last squeeze before standing up. "So, I do love your big dick, Dad," she continued. Phil's eyes bugged out as she lifted her shirt over her head and then slid the thong down her legs to stand completely naked in front of him. "Just for tonight, will you please give it to me?"

She reached out her hand and took his, pulling him up from the couch and leading him toward his bedroom. Phil could only moan helplessly when she slid the pajama pants down his legs and took him in her mouth. She sucked him eagerly and reached up to unbutton the pajama top. When he finally undid the top two buttons and shrugged it off, she released his cock head with a wet pop! and stood up to kiss him.

After that searing kiss, she crawled into his bed and turned over onto her back, spreading her legs wide in invitation. She reached down with her right hand and held her slick lips open with two fingers. Her voice was gentle but high-pitched when she asked, "Please, Daddy?"

He couldn't resist, of course. They both groaned lustily when he once again filled her up with hard daddy-cock. She wrapped her legs around him and humped her hips upward, forcing her pussy wide open around his gloriously thick mushroom head. "Oh, Daddy!" she cried out when his mouth finally sucked in her hard nipple.

She came explosively, and her juices coated his entire length. Their eyes locked in the dim light and Phil pulled back his hips before driving his full length into her saturated depths. She was drenched, wide open, and ready. It was time for him to get serious about fucking his daughter.

Sabrina cried out again and again as her father pounded in and out of her horny little hole. "Daddy's eager little fuck-hole," she reminded herself, unaware that she murmured it out loud until she felt him get even harder inside her.

He released her nipple and looked into her eyes as he rose up and spread her legs. "Oh, Pumpkin," he groaned. "You probably shouldn't have said that."

"Oh! Oh! OHHH!" she cried out as her father took her little pussy like it belonged to him. Unlike the gentle thrusts he had used earlier, he was now fucking his full length in and out of her. He wasn't vicious and he certainly wasn't trying to hurt her, but Sabrina felt like she was being genuinely fucked for the first time in her life. She had never come so explosively!

"Oh, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Oh my God! Fuck me! Yes!" she babbled as she came again and again. Then she just shook through the most amazing and intense sexual experience of her life when her father's cock swelled and came inside her.

"Oh, God, baby," he groaned as his dick fired rope after rope of semen into her perfect little pussy.

There was so much of it! Sabrina felt like he absolutely flooded her with the stuff. They were both panting as he finally withdrew his cock from her. He rolled to the side and flipped on the bedside lamp to bathe her sexy body in its glow. Sabrina loved the look on his face in that moment. It was a mixture of love and disbelief mixed with lust as he raked her naked body with his gaze. He shook his head, still trying to accept that it had really happened.

Then he stood and stretched. That lasted only a moment and his eyes suddenly went wide when he saw his semen leaking out of her freshly-fucked little hole. Sabrina reached down between her spread thighs and gently ran a finger through the goo oozing from her thoroughly ravaged pussy. For Phil, there was something primal stirred deep inside him from seeing that. It was like he had marked her pussy as his own, and it made her words ring in his mind again. Daddy's eager little fuck-hole.

Abruptly, he turned and walked briskly across the apartment to the bathroom. Sabrina heard water running and watched between her spread knees as he returned bearing a wet washcloth. He looks amazing, she thought. Like some kind of Greek god. Only with a huge cock!

She managed to stifle a giggle, but then cooed as he gently cleaned her sloppy pussy with the damp cloth. He was once again loving and tender. Still, she shivered as her sensitive folds were teased by the cool moisture.

"Sorry, Pumpkin," he murmured gently. "I didn't have time to warm the water properly. I didn't want to leave you lying in a sticky puddle."

She smiled up at him, touched by the thoughtful gesture. None of her boyfriends had shown such insight.

"I love you so much," she sighed.

After a couple of minutes of thorough cleaning, he showed that he loved her just as much. At least, he demonstrated how much he loved licking her sweet little pussy. Sabrina came twice more on her father's thick tongue. Then he rose up on his haunches and looked down at her body. She sucked in a gasp when she saw the lust blazing in his eyes. It was the only warning she got before he spread her legs and took her once again.

Phil loved the way his daughter's tight pussy squeezed his cock as he pounded it in and out of her. It felt so perfect! He was further stimulated with the way her big boobs shook crazily while he fucked her, and the helpless look on her face when she came on his thick daddy-dick.

"Yes!" he roared as his cock unloaded in her a second time. There was less cum, but the sensation was no less intense for both of them. He sagged down onto her heaving breasts as they both panted in the aftermath. Sabrina put her hands on both sides of his head and leaned forward to pepper his mouth with little kisses.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

As soon as he had recovered enough to manage it, Phil once again cleaned his daughter's well-fucked pussy. He retreated to the bathroom and quickly washed his body and the gooey washcloth in the shower. Sabrina was barely conscious when he rolled into the bed beside her and turned off the light. She moaned happily as he spooned up behind her and wrapped a strong arm around her waist.

They were sound asleep within minutes.

* * *

The problem with addiction is that it only takes one taste of something amazing to become addicted to it.

Long before the sun came up, Phil's cock swelled and hardened between his daughter's soft ass cheeks. She felt it and moaned softly in her sleep before pressing back against him. Her pussy drooled in anticipation, welcoming the bulbous knob as it slid slowly inside. Phil's arm squeezed her softly and he moaned in response as his morning wood slid home in her slick tightness.

They were both still sound asleep but their hips began pumping toward each other insistently. By the time Phil groggily opened his eyes, he was already pumping his full length in and out and was dangerously close to orgasm. Sabrina had already reached one gasping climax but it had blended with her erotic dream and failed to wake her. She was moaning in her sleep as her father's thick cock pistoned in and out of her. When his hand slid down to her hip and he drove his full length balls-deep into her, her eyes finally shot open.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers