Save Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,716 Followers

"Oh, Daddy!" she moaned deliriously.

Phil forced himself to stop. It took every ounce of his self-control; he was so damned close! He pulled his throbbing cock out of her wet embrace and kissed the back of his daughter's neck.

"Good morning, Pumpkin," he murmured. Then he rolled to a sitting position. "Sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom."

Once he started walking away from the bed, he really did urgently need to urinate. He hustled into the bathroom and sighed as he relieved his bladder. Then he shook his head as he recalled waking up. It had felt so incredible! He congratulated himself for his iron control in that extraordinary situation. After all, this wasn't something that could continue. Last night had to be a one-time thing that he and his daughter would soon put behind them.

He washed his hands and face and dried off with a towel. When he opened the door, Sabrina was standing just outside smiling up at him. She was still gloriously naked, and it froze him in his tracks. His eyes took in her sexy body, and he felt himself salivating.

"Sorry, Daddy," she murmured, snapping him out of it. "I really need to pee."

Their bodies touched as they pressed by each other in the doorway. Sabrina closed the door and Phil stood staring at the door for several seconds. When he heard her urinating, it finally snapped him out of his second daze in less than a minute. He rubbed his face and walked out to the kitchen. When he saw the time on the microwave oven, he realized he just needed to go back to bed. His alarm would not go off for another three hours.

He walked back into his bedroom and picked up his pajamas from the floor, pulling the pajama pants on. Sabrina had turned on the bedside lamp, so he was able to see what he was doing. This time he found the button in the front of the crotch and buttoned it securely. Sabrina returned to his bedroom door just in time to watch him do it, and she sighed unhappily. She had hoped to continue where they left off earlier, but it was clear that he was trying not to. She shrugged and slid past him, crawling back into the bed without putting on a stitch of clothing.

She knew he could see her asshole and pussy as she crawled up the bed away from where he stood. When she rolled onto her side, she cocked one leg and planted her foot on the mattress, putting her moist petals on full display. She looked him over and smiled.

"You know, Dad, I don't think I ever told you but you really do look amazing. All those hours at the gym..." She shook her head appreciatively. Then she licked her lips and let her eyes rove over his ripped torso. "Mmm. You look good enough to eat, Daddy."

He had never gone completely soft, and seeing her body so lewdly displayed had returned him to full hardness. Hearing her compliment him while at the same time blatantly expressing her desire left him staring at her mouth. He could not help but recall how that mouth had felt when she had sucked him right where he now stood the night before. His resolve was weakening.

Phil blew out a breath and shook his head, then walked over to turn off the bedside lamp before sliding beneath the covers. "We should really get some sleep, Pumpkin," he said wearily.

"Okay, Daddy," she replied, sliding under the covers next to him.

Phil groaned weakly in protest when her hand found his cock and fondled it through the pajama bottoms. Her touch felt good and his heart just wasn't in it. She deftly found and unbuttoned the front of the pajamas, and then she was stroking him in her hot little hand. He could only close his eyes and moan when her mouth closed on the head of his throbbing erection.

Sabrina loved the way her father's cock filled her mouth. She loved the salty-sweet taste of his pre-cum and the sound of his sexy, helpless moans as she took him. Mine! she thought triumphantly when his hips bucked up to meet her insistent, sucking mouth. This big, beautiful daddy-cock is all mine now. She greedily drank down every drop when he erupted in her mouth.

After that incredible orgasm, Phil fell asleep within minutes. He awoke two hours later to find his daughter was once again nursing his hardening cock. She had been too horny to sleep, plus she had gotten a two-hour nap before her father had arrived home from work the previous evening.

Sabrina squealed happily when her father pushed her over onto her knees and took her from behind. That position instantly became her favorite. Her father's fat mushroom head hammered her sensitive g-spot every time he thrust into her. She buried her face in the sheets to muffle her cries as she came again and again.

Phil savored the sensations and the incredible view as he drove his cock in and out of his daughter's horny little pussy and stared at her sexy ass. He was hooked and he knew it. Obviously he had underestimated the addictive properties of a hot, slutty eighteen-year-old.

* * *

Sabrina went to school with a dreamy smile on her face and a load of her father's cum in her well-fucked pussy. Whenever one of her friends remarked on her expression, she would just smile and say, "I had the most amazing dream last night. I just haven't been able to get it out of my head." She refused to give any of the details of her "dream" when they asked.

Phil spent two hours at the office, bouncing from one colleague to another in rapid succession as he checked on their progress and made sure they were on the right track. He was a ball of energy, and he was a lot of fun. Each of his co-workers was left with a grin on their face after he left them to their part of the projects, and they knew exactly what they needed to do to get caught up.

After that whirlwind tour, he dropped in to Bob's office.

"Hey, Bob, how are you today?" he asked with his contagious grin.

"Not as good as you, apparently," Bob replied with a chuckle. He had seen Phil repeatedly over the two hours since they had arrived at the office. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I had an idea for another project. It's really early in the research phase, but I think it could turn into something amazing. Since it won't turn into anything billable until I can sell it, I figured I could work from home until everyone else gets caught up on these three ongoing projects. What do you think?"

"Of course," Bob nodded. "I'll give you a call if anything comes up here that needs your attention. I'm glad to see you finally got some sleep. See you on Monday?"

"Thanks, Bob. You have a great weekend!"

* * *

Sabrina went directly to the apartment after school. She had planned to shower and change clothes before hanging out with her friends, but that plan fled her mind as soon as she saw her father's car in the parking lot. She hurried inside through the biting cold. When she saw his car, she had been worried that something bad had happened—that he was feeling sick or had gotten fired. It was a relief to see his smiling face when she walked inside.

He was seated at the dining table with a laptop and a spread of papers covering half the table. He was also wearing those dark blue pajamas. Sabrina came over and hugged him from behind. His hair smelled freshly-shampooed and his neck smelled of bath soap when she planted a small kiss there. He turned his head and leaned back to kiss her on the lips.

"Hey, Pumpkin!" he said, giving her the grin she loved so much.

"Hey, Daddy," she replied, smiling back.

She looked down from his grinning face and saw that the pajama bottoms were not buttoned. She bent and gave him another peck on the lips before turning and heading to the bathroom. Phil returned his attention to the computer screen when he heard the shower start up.

He really did have an idea for a new project, and if it worked the way he hoped it was a multi-billion dollar idea. A huge chunk of his early research was just making sure someone hadn't already had the same idea and patented it. He had been at it since he got out of the shower six hours earlier, and now it looked like he was indeed the first person to come up with the idea. He had begun his patent application weeks earlier. It was now complete, but he had triple-checked it before he sat back with a contented sigh and submitted it.

The company would own the patent, of course. That was carefully outlined in his contract. Also in that contract was the stipulation that he would earn a quarter of the profits from just this sort of project. He didn't want to get too excited, but he would be a very rich man if things worked out.

Then he looked up as the bathroom door opened and he did get excited. Sabrina looked incredible with her hair damp from the shower and only a towel wrapped around her sexy body. She sauntered out to the living room.

"Daddy, could you help me with something?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Of course, Pumpkin," he replied.

She bent over the back of the couch and spread her feet apart, exposing her sexy bottom. "I've got this horny little eighteen-year-old pussy and it's completely empty," she moaned.

In a flash, Phil was on his feet and moving toward her. Sabrina moaned and shook as he filled her up right there in the living room. She looked over her shoulder at her father's sexy face, savoring the way he filled her so thoroughly. This was everything she had hoped it would be when she had fantasized about it weeks ago. She shuddered through a pair of powerful orgasms and gave her father a questioning look when he eased his thick pussy-pleaser out of her. He smiled lovingly and pulled her up for a deep kiss.

"It's early, Pumpkin," he replied to her unasked question. "I don't want to wear you out before we get a chance to really enjoy this." His hands reached around her and squeezed the cheeks of her sexy bottom.

"I was really enjoying it," she countered, giving him an impish grin.

Then her eyes went wide. He had spread her cheeks and the pad of one finger was teasing her puckered rosebud. Their eyes locked and she gasped. The look in his eyes let her know that he was going to fuck her in the ass. He wanted it and she would not deny him, and they both knew it was going to happen. Sabrina bit her lip and shivered as her father's thick finger slid into her asshole.

His voice was a throaty growl when he asked, "Mine?"

It was as much a statement as a question.

Her eyes were huge as she looked up at him. Still biting her lip, she slowly nodded her head. Her soft voice made him throb when she whimpered, "Yes, Daddy."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,716 Followers