Save Money, Live Better

Story Info
Double panty jerk to a girl.
2.8k words
4.53
11k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck dude..." Jim was panting as I squeezed his cock against mine. "That feels so damn good, tell me more – what was she like?"

"Not bad for a Mennonite." I breathed, feeling the pair of pink, cotton panties wrapped around our dicks sliding effortlessly over them. "Long, sandy brown hair, skinny as fuck, little tits, and man that bush!"

So let me catch you up on things before Jim and I bust a nut into a pair of panties given to me by an 18 year old Mennonite girl.

My name is Tom. I am an assistant manager at a retail store, I probably shouldn't tell you which one but hey, here's a hint – there's fucking smiley faces plastered all over the goddamned place. Mystery solved. I am 35 years old, divorced with no k**s from a cunt wife who spent more time sucking the dicks of other men than upholding our vows. Do I sound angry? Eh, maybe a little bitter that she sold my dog.

Dumb cunt.

Anyways, Jim is an old high school buddy. He's the guy I discovered I was bi with. After our encounters in high school, we lost track for many years until just a few weeks ago when serendipitously we bumped into one another at my store. A few drinks later and we were right back to grade 10, sucking each other off.

I'm 5'11", 185lbs. Kinda average looking, nondescript one would say. I would say my best feature is my 8 inch, white, cut prick. Perfect head, usually nicely shaved down to make it look like an even bigger monster. Not too thick, but I can pound a pussy damn deep. Jim's same height, but he's got a few pounds on him. I never bothered to ask about his naturally tanned heritage, but with the size of his cock I imagine there's some African in there somewhere. Cock to cock like we are right now, he's about the same length but that dick could destroy a pussy with its girth.

The panties? Well, that's what this whole story is about. Pink cotton, with a streak of pussy stains on the crotch. A gift from a Mennonite girl that thought she could get away with stealing from my store. See, I am not racist or anything like that; but I call it like I see it. Mennonites here in southern Alberta where I live are fucking shady ass crooks. They will rob the store blind if I didn't walk the floor and catch the fuckers doing it. Usually it's dudes trying to swipe movies, or old crusty grandmas stuffing toaster ovens up their long skirts.

I shit you not, they're creative.

But today, today was different. I was lucky (in more ways than one) that I just happened to round the corner when I see this Mennonite girl shoving makeup in her coat pocket. Unlike the older ladies, the teens don't go full on Amish/Hutterite. Sure, they still rock long skirts, but most of them wear tight tops under fake leather jackets that have most likely been stolen from my store. This one caught my attention not only because she was ripping me off and ruining my bottom line (and bonus), but because of her slim build, perfect complexion and silky, sandy brown hair.

"Ma'am, will you come with me?" I said as I walked up to her, puffing out my chest. She was about 5'4", weighed less than the lunch I had.

She blinked hazel eyes at me, deer in headlights.

"W-why?"

"Because..." I reached over, she flinched, but I grasped her thin wrist and ripped her hand out of her jacket pocket. Eyeliner, lipstick, cover up and even a still in package iPhone charger came spilling out on the floor.

"I was going to pay for them! I just needed my hands free!"

"Yeah, right." I sighed, "C'mon, let's go."

Now typically if I bust a female offender, there has to be a female manager with me to ensure no funny business. Well, more luck I guess as that fat cow Lisa had gone for lunch and Andrea had called in sick. It was after 5pm and anyone else of authority had already gone home for the day. So it would just be her and I, in the back office, behind closed doors and with blinds drawn.

"So?" I pushed her into the room and into a small, plastic chair before taking a seat in my office chair. "Care to change your story before I call the RCMP?" Complete silence. That's usually how it went. Soon the waterworks would start. "Alright, fine. Have it your way."

First up was the bullshit incident report. If she wasn't going to talk, I would let her stew in her shame for awhile. I write out what happens and then take her details. Name: Krista Klassen. Age: 18. Date of birth, address, etc and so on. Each answer brought forth more fidgeting and her eyes staring at her feet.

"Ngh, so is that when the bitch started sucking your cock?" Jim was humping against my hand, his precum making my cock slick and staining Krista's panties.

"Well, it's not like I whipped it out right then and there, man. Fuck."

Yeah, it wasn't so immediate. Jim was hard as a rock to the story. I called him after work and told him to come over, had a surprise for him. Now here we are, laying in my queen size bed, naked as the day we were born and stroking into a pair of panties together. Usually I had some nasty ass porn on my laptop, but tonight, Krista's mug shot, panties and the story I would tell would be enough.

"It was about the time I took this picture." I told my jerk off buddy, Krista's crying face on a Polaroid hovering just below our cocks on my bed. "She bursts into tears, begging me not to call the cops or her parents would beat the shit out of her. So I say, good, what the fuck do I care?"

"Fuck, Tom. I woulda been all over her the second I put her in that office." Jim said with a grunt, placing one of his hands on my shoulder. "Fuck so close, details man."

I had already cum once today, but Jim's enthusiasm always got me worked up quickly. Wouldn't be long for me either.

"So I take her pic, push her back into the seat and here I am, just about to call the cops when next thing you know she's out of her seat and grabbing me! Fuck, I almost slapped her in the mouth! But I was too stunned, she actually blurted out that she would suck my cock and let me fuck her! I mean, what the hell do you do, right?"

"Mmm, tell me about it."

"Well..." I slowed down my stroking, feeling his cockhead swell against mine. "Ya know, I am all stun fucked. Like sure, she's a hottie, but 18 and in my office?"

"You've done worse, remember Amy?"

"Yeah well, that was when we were teenagers and not at fucking work." Christ, the memory of Amy, that one made my cock twitch. As much as I want to tell you about that one right now; I don't want to ruin this story. "Anyways, this Krista bitch has tears running down her face, telling me her daddy likes it when she sucks his cock. Bam! Instant hardon."

"Mmm, holy shit dude. Think it's for real?" Jim closed his eyes, and I could tell he was imagining the scene.

"Shit yeah I do. You know these rednecks, all inbred and shit. Daddy probably started diddling her before she could speak. Anyways, so here I am, a dilemma. Just call the cops and bar her for life and be done with it, or have my dick sucked by this sweet ass teen? Of course I am going to go with cock sucked. So I made sure the door was locked, told her to sit the fuck down. Big doe eyes looking up at me as I untuck my shirt, unbutton my pants and then, fuck I was almost shaking I swear; I whip my cock out right in front of her face."

"I would have loved to been a fly on the wall just to see her face..." Jim moaned.

"Well, guess daddy had a pretty small dick because she actually gasped. But man, she went right to work, almost no hesitation and I tell you something; she was a fucking artist."

God was she ever, she looked up at me the entire time as she took my cock into her mouth, tongue swirling about it, and then just started to go to town. I have had my cock sucked by men and women alike, but nothing beat seeing this young teen bobbing up and down on my prick the way she was. Instantly I had become a hairdresser, scooping up too handfuls of her soft hair so I could get a better view.

"Ngh, yeah man..." Jim thrust his hips, and we went back and forth into those panties together; they were now a sticky mess of precum and sweat.

"At first I let her do all the work, but it was just so intense, I couldn't help it. One thrust I hit the back of her throat and fuck, Jim. The hottest gagging noise ever. Her drool was running down my balls and it just made me assault that mouth. Every thrust brought forth this nngh, GLUCK sound..." Fuck am I ever getting worked up now, that mental image was still fresh in my head. "I almost came down her throat withing the first minute, but I'll be damned if I was gonna let her get off so easy."

"Lucky fucker. All I get are senior fucking citizens at my work." Jim sighed, "So you cum on her face or what?"

"Fuck no. Didn't I tell you she had a bush? Well, the whole time she's sucking me off, one of her hands goes under her skirt, and she's moaning, fuck Jim; bitch was fingering herself!"

"Je-sus."

"Right? So I pull out of her mouth, slap her with my cock and say okay, that was good but you promised more. That's all it took too, all she asked was how I wanted to fuck her. That slight hint of German in her voice, the smell of pussy already lingering in the air, I tell ya man; I was out of my goddamned mind."

"Hurry, Tom...fuck, gonna cum soon...all over your cock..." Jim was moaning, and I leaned forward and pressed my forehead to his, starting to jack us off faster as I switched to a huskier voice; something sexy, he loved it when I did that during our jacking sessions.

"At first I thought doggy style, but nah, I wanted to see her face as I put my cock in her. So I told her to lay on the desk on her back. Christ, she was so sexy. She pulled up her skirt and there they were, Jim..." I looked down and gave his cock a squeeze against mine, "These pink panties, a beacon. I come over and slide them down her thin legs and holy shit, that bush."

Normally, I like my younger trim bare, but something about this wild, dark forest of pubes glistening in cyprine was one of the hottest things I had seen in awhile.

"Faster, Tom...holy fuck, fuck that stupid cunt for me..."

"So I get between her legs, start rubbing my prick against that furry cunt and it's so wet, so fucking hot. When I couldn't take it any longer I buried it deep and just held it there for what seemed like ever. God, Jim. You should have felt that pussy spasm, so wet, so tight, I almost nutted right there."

"Fuck oh fuck, so close..."

I was too.

"I fucked the shit out of this 18 year old bitch. I had to put one of my hands over her mouth just to keep her from being too loud, she was right into it! Bucking her hips up to mine, I mean I have fucked bar sluts not as pro as her...mmm, and the way her eyes rolled back when I drove in deep. Ngh, so hot, man. Wish you could have been there..."

"M-me too...fuck I would have pounded her cunt with you..."

"It was amazing, one of the best pussies I have ever fucked. I wanted to cum in her so bad..."

"Mmm, breed that slut for me, Tom."

Now Jim was going to that place, his kinky side coming out. Too bad I had to disappoint him.

"Fuck I wish, but I wanted to see something else. I am not sure if she came or not, but holy shit she was shivering and writhing and screaming into my hand, and I pulled out and fuck, I came man, so much. I dumped right on that hairy pussy. I mean fucking covered it, a sticky, gooey mess of sperm and pubes."

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, man." He didn't need to tell me, I could feel it, his body tensing, his shaft swelling.

"Cum all over my cock..." I whispered.

That did it.

Jim burst like a shaken bottle of champagne. I could feel his hot sperm lance across my shaft in the confines of that panty wrap.

"Fuck, Tom, fuck, oh fuck man..."

And that was more than enough for me. I shot soon after him, my hand pumping our pricks together, my load filling the pink fabric and coating our cocks in sperm. A few idle strokes, and that would be it. Game over. We would just lay there for a few moments, eyes half closed, shuddering, moaning quietly.

"Mm, shit I needed that." Jim muttered before letting out a "NGH." As I pulled my cock free of the panties and unwrapped him. What a mess. They were filled with so much cum it was dripping out. Not bad for a second orgasm in less than 2 hours, but I was sure most of it was Jim.

"I tell ya man, it was fucked up, but so damn good." I flopped on my back and Jim sat up, looking for his boxers.

"So what then?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, grabbing a towel I had put on the bed to wipe the remnants of his orgasm off with before finding his boxers. "Just kicked her out and that was that?"

"Pretty much I said." Using what fabric of the panties that weren't stained in cum to wipe off the little dribble of sperm going down my tip. "After I came, she leaned up and kissed me, told me it felt so good. Shit man, if there was love at first sight...lemme tell ya."

"Yeah, too bad she's barely an adult." Jim said with a laugh. I whipped the creamed in panties at him and he leaned past the projectile with a snort.

"Fuck off, like you wouldn't. Anyways, she says, and get this man, she won't tell anyone if I don't. Little fucking cunt. She played me!"

"Should have fucked her in the ass."

Jim, always full of sage advice. Maybe I should have?

"Yeah, well. It's what I get for thinking with my dick. Anyways. She handed me her panties and then whispered in my ear, I hope I get caught again."

"Then she left?" A cocked eyebrow in my direction as Jim lit a cigarette before flopping next to me.

"Yup, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I pull my pants up, she leaves, I go to throw the incident report in the garbage and the fucking makeup was gone!"

"HA!"

I reached down between us and picked up the mug shot I took of my little 18 year old Mennonite fuck.

"But..." I flipped it over and on the back of the Poloroid was a telephone number, "She left her card."

Jim damn near lost his shit in laughter, so much that I thought he was going to light my bed on fire when his cigarette fell out of his mouth and onto my sheets.

"Holy shit! You got played!" He fumbled about and grabbed his smoke before any holes appeared in my new sheet set. "You! Tom Johnson, slayer of bar sluts! Played by an 18 year old, Mennonite girl!"

"Yeah, laugh it the fuck up." I said with a frown, reaching over to take his cigarette away from him. "But I got news for you pal. After I called you to come over, I also called her."

"Really?" He asked, no longer laughing.

"Hope you're not busy tomorrow, fucker. She's coming over."

The End.