Save Some Punch for Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Celebrating Marina's birthday by getting fucked with abandon.
5k words
4.55
18k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
243 Followers

Jo-Sei and Marina take me out on the town...

Marina left the room to get changed, leaving me in an uncertain, yet familiar predicament: Jo-Sei standing over me after having just fucked my brains out. Except this time, she'd locked a metal cage around my cock and brought her friend Marina to the party. Jo-Sei reached for her black mini backpack again and brought out a tube of lube, which she proceeded to apply to the steel buttplug she'd pulled out of me before spitroasting me with Marina. As she spread the lube lasciviously over the plug, she asked me faux-innocently, "So, Cameron, Is this big enough for you? You seem like you've become quite the slut."

"Jo-Sei," I answered honestly, "Only for you. I've never done anything like the things you've done to me and I am besotted by you."

"Besotted," she replied, pushing the plug against my sphincter, "That's a pretty fancy word for a man who dresses up like a cop to pick up innocent young girls like myself," belying her innocence with a slow push of the plug until it set itself in my ass, "But if I were to be honest with you, I'd have to say I might feel the same. Though I'm still going to make you do nasty things."

My dick twitched in the cage. "I knew you'd want your plug back in- as I told you the first night we met, cops are the biggest sluts, " Jo-Sei responded with a glance at my struggling cock.

"I'm not a cop," came my lame reply.

"But you are a slut," Jo-Sei said as she twisted the plug in my ass, making me squirm, "Now make yourself decent. I've got to get a pair of panties," pulling her panties down below her skirt, "Because you're wearing mine," her grey diaphanous silk tangas dangling from a finger.

I accepted the offer and stood up to change as she left the room.

I'd just about gotten my shoes and pants off to put on Jo-Sei's panties when Marina strode into the room and my god did she clean up good. She stood before me, clearly posing in the moment. Dark grey leather look leggings over strappy red heels topped with a shimmery white silk blouse and a tight yellow leather jacket, she looked like a woman ready to consume and dominate me.

"Is that your style?" she asked, reviewing the situation as I had one foot through the panties, jumping around awkwardly on the other leg, "You seem like more of a thong guy," stepping forward to balance me and then help me pull the panties up. She turned me around, ran her hands over my ass, then with ran her fingers under the legs to straighten the panties, spanked my ass and gripped it again, "Can't wait to hit that, Mr. CHP." Turning me to face her she ran her right hand over my balls and tugged downwards, rolling her hand slightly as she watched my response.

I groaned as my cock rose against the steel prison. Her ball massage continued as she stepped forward, kissing me fiercely, then breaking the kiss, "Your mouth tastes like cock."

At that moment Jo-Sei came back into the room, having refreshed her make-up and adding her geek chic glasses, "He's going to reek of cock by the end of tonight, Marina my dear, and we'll make him beg for more.."

I blushed a second from the intense sexual charge these ladies were giving off as they looked at me with undisguised hunger.

"I'm hungry," Marina responded with slightly unfixed eyes, though whether she was talking about food or me was debatable, "Let's go."

I pulled my pants up, slipped on my shoes, straightened up the best I could and we went out the door. Once in the hallway of the hotel, Jo-Sei and Marina linked arms with me in the middle until we got to the elevator and Jo-Sei broke contact to punch the elevator button. I looked at the three of us in the hallway mirror and couldn't believe my luck to be with these two beautiful women. Catching my eye, Jo-Sei winked and smiled at me.

The moment was broken when I felt Marina spank my ass hard just as the elevator doors dinged open, "Move it, lovebirds."

Once we started going down, they were all over me- Jo-Sei pulled me into her cleavage so my nose was buried between her tits and the key to my chastity device was pressing against my cheek, Marina behind me pushing the plug deeper into my ass with her upper thigh as she ran her hands up and down my ass, squeezing. My cock was pushing against the tight confines of the cage as Jo-Sei's hand tried to wrap around my balls when the elevator slowed to a stop. They both stood quickly and moved a half step away from me when the doors opened, revealing an elegant blonde woman in a black sequined cocktail dress.

"Hey girls," She greeted with a grin, obviously knowing that she'd busted up some action, "Who's the lucky guy?"

"This," answered Jo-Sei, her hand encircling the back of my neck seductively, "Is Cameron. We met at a costume party last Halloween."

"Nice," answered the blonde, "But he doesn't look like a Cameron, does he? The way you two ladies are playing with him he seems more like a Cammie, don't you think?"

The three ladies laughed easily together, exchanging substantial knowledge with looks entirely indecipherable to all men. Just then the elevator reached the lobby and the door slid open.

"Have fun, " offered the blonde, patting my cheek as she strode out, "Don't be too gentle with Cammie!" leaving my two dates laughing.

My dates grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the elevator, turning right down a short hallway to the host stand of the restaurant.

"Good evening, ladies, sir," greeted the imperious looking maitre'd, far more formally attired than I in a black tuxedo with a black silk tie, "Are you dining with us this evening?"

"Yes," Answered Jo-Sei stepping forward, "Do you have a reservation for Cammie?"

The girls stifled their laughs while the host looked online and then through his reservation book, "Alas, we have no booking for that name this evening."

"Ah," apologized Jo-Sei, "Perhaps the reservation is under my name. Jo-Sei RIm."

As soon as the maitre'd looked up her name, his expression changed immediately from nonchalance to close attention, "Excellent, Ms. Rim, thank you so much for joining us this evening. And welcome back. Right this way."

He led us through the coolly elegant space full of couples celebrating birthdays and anniversaries as well as a few tables of what were clearly business dinners to a corner booth secluded from the dining room by a smoked glass partition, "Your preferred table, as you requested," gesturing for the ladies to be seated first.

Jo-Sei went in first, pulling me after her and then Marina followed, placing me in between them in the large round booth. The host placed the menus down and wished us a good meal, leaving me at the mercy of Marina and Jo-Sei.

At first they leaned in, reviewing the menus and talking excitedly about what they were going to order. They were close and their cleavage closer as they clearly pushed their breasts together and against me. I felt a hand on one thigh followed by another on my left, their hands independently running up and down my thighs, moving closer toward my crotch. My cock filled the cage quickly, causing me to wince and my dates, watching their effect on me closely, giggled with evil glee. Their hands met on top of the cage.

Marina, tapping the metal cage, "Oh, I'm sorry Jo-Sei. Please, go ahead," as her hand moved to pull on my belt, opening it deftly and unbuttoning my jeans.

Jo-Sei nodded with mock decorum, "I couldn't possibly, Marina," her hand pulling my pants down as I scooted my butt up to give her access. Her hand rubbed my balls through her panties, then pulsing them with gentle squeezes.

My cock pressed hard in the cage, the head of my cock trying to push out past the bars imprisoning it. Marina withdrew her hand, looked me dead in the eye, licked her fingers fully, then pushed it under the panties and stroked the exposed sensitive flesh at the end of my cock through the cage. Jo-Sei slowly gripped my balls and pulled downwards. Their efforts netted a loud groan from me just as the server arrived, clearly amused by the scene.

"Good evening, Jo-Sei," she greeted us, "And who do have joining you?"

"This is my good friend Marina," Jo-Sei answered, Marina dipping her head in greeting, "Marina this is Kat. I think you two have met before."

Both ladies exchanged nice to see you's and then all eyes turned to me.

"And this," Jo-Sei continued, squeezing my balls tightly, "Is Cammie."

"Cammie?" asked Kat with a smile, looking directly at me as I struggled to keep my excited discomfort out of my expression and likely failing, feeling my cock leak over Marina's fingers.

"Well, his name is Cameron, but Cammie seems right, don't you think?" answered Jo-Sei.

The ladies laughed together, Kat not quite in on the act, but not not in the act either, knowing something was going on.

Kat took our cocktail orders, named some specials and then took off, leaving me at the mercy of Marina and Jo-Sei.

"Well," started Jo-Sei, "I think I've waited long enough. Cammie, why don't you get under the table and take care of my cock. It's too fucking hard and will distract me from our dinner together."

Marina shook her head in disbelief, "My god, Jo-Sei, you're incorrigible. We haven't even gotten our drinks yet, " She pulled her hand out from under the table, licking my precum from her fingers, "Pace yourself!"

"Slut!" exclaimed Jo-Sei, releasing my balls and putting her hand behind my neck, pushing me down.

"Jo-Sei," I complained, "I can't do that in a public place!"

"Can't is for quitters, Cammie," came her retort, "If you want to get out of that cage at all this weekend, you're going to have to eliminate 'no' from your vocabulary."

"You are such a bitch," Marina said, "Why do you get to go first? It's my birthday!"

"Because, my dear, " replied Jo-Sei, hand now at my back pushing me under the table, me relenting, "You've already fucked his face this evening and I haven't had that pleasure. Seems only fair, don't you think?"

"Fair, " I heard Marina from above the white tablecloth draped around me, "But I better get a good handjob while you're down there, Cammie."

"Absolutely," agreed Jo-Sei, her legs spreading, miniskirt rising up her thighs, hand feeling for my head then, using my hair in her grip to pull me into her crotch.

I look at the shaft of her cock throbbing in her peach nylon boyshorts, her cockhead poking out the leghole with a big drip of precum oozing out. I reached up with my hands to pull her panties down when I felt her hands on mine, "No hands, Cammie," the tablecloth lifted, her eyes looking sternly down at me, "Where are your manners?"

I could hear Marina laughing, but Jo-Sei's expression didn't change, "You'd better hurry if you don't want to get caught. What do you want?"

I was so excited at the risky situation and turned on by Jo-Sei's relentless dominance of me that I could barely speak, "May I suck your cock?" I asked quietly.

"WHAT?" came her all too loud reply, volume attenuated to maximize my embarrassment.

Not wanting to test her resolve to fully humiliate me in public, I quickly asked more loudly, "May I please suck your cock?"

"Of course, you shameless little cocksucker," she replied nonchalantly, dropping the tablecloth, "Get after it."

Using my mouth and tongue I started by trying to push up the leg of her boyshorts to release her cock, the expanding girth of which slowed my efforts.

"He's trying to get my dick through the leghole, baby," complained Jo-Sei, scooting her ass forward toward me.

"Amateurs," replied Marina with a laugh. Jo-Sei joined in but also brought a hand down to pull her pantyleg up, her cock popping up against my nose.

"Mmmm," said Jo-Sei as she pointed her cock at my mouth and, once it was lined up, pushing it past my lips, "Now he's getting it."

Her cock filled my mouth and pushed against the back of my throat. Given the angle and constrained space, it was hard to get it all in. Jo-Sei sensed the challenge and being the problem solver she is, placed her hand at the back of my head and forced her cock into my throat, triggering my gag reflex but she held me there, nose buried against the waistband of her miniskirt.

"Hey Marina," Jo-Sei said quietly, knowing her friend's interests, "He's gagging on my dick."

"Not fair," Marina pouted, reaching under the table for my right hand, placing it on her huge cock struggling to break out of her leggings. I rubbed it slowly up and down, feeling its heft grow fully.

"Ladies," Interrupted Kat, "Here are your drinks, "A margarita no salt rocks for you," the sound of the drink being placed in front of Marina. I tried to control my breathing through my nose quietly, not looking forward to being thrown out of the restaurant or worse, chucked into jail. "And a martini three olives for you," the second drink placed on the table above my head. "And where's Cammie? I have his French '78."

"Cammie is taking care of something right now," replied Jo-Sei, the slightest emphasis on 'right now' while rocking her hips, grinding my nose against her pubic bone.

"Well, I'll leave it here and will be back in a couple of minutes to take your orders," Kat said and I could her footsteps walk away.

Jo-Sei released my head and I flew off her cock to draw a big breath but was cut off as her dick plunged back into my throats, fucking harder now with a sharp little waggles of her hips.

Marina pulled down the waistband of her leggings, her cock springing into my hand and I started jacking it hard, knowing my time was limited before Kat returned. With my thumb I glazed Marina's precum over the head of her cock, twisting slightly as I moved my hand faster.

Jo-Sei wasn't holding back, thankfully, and after she allowed me one more breath she plunged her cock in and out of my mouth quickly, "Cammie's such a whore," she groaned, breathing hard and trying to suppress her cry of pleasure as her cock thrust deep into my throat and pulsed once, twice, then she held it in, riding her orgasm all the way.

"Oooooo," encouraged Marina, "Swallow it all, bitch."

I didn't need more direction and swallowed all the cum greedily, thoroughly excited but even more happy that I was almost done without getting busted. Jo-Sei released her hold of me and her hand was replaced by Marina's, who grabbed me and pulled me over to her waiting cock and with a few quick thrusts, filled my mouth with her hot jizz.

I was barely done sucking when she pushed me off and then both hands on either side of me pulled me back up to the booth just as Kat was approaching.

I'm pretty sure that I looked like I'd just had my face-fucked under the table: messy hair, slightly glazed eyes, bruised lips and oh yeah, a mouthful of cum.

"Did you take care of everything?" Kat asked, looking me up and down. Marina and Jo-Sei smiling innocently, not giving away the game entirely.

I swallowed the final bit of cum and croaked, "I think so," my voice strained, aching throat and mouth still sticky with jizz.

Kat, being the pro she was, just nodded and took our orders, talked about some wine pairings and left.

"Well," Marina said once Kat was out of hearing, "That was quite a display, Cammie!" She shimmied her ass and tucked her cock back into her leggings, "You really are a disgusting slut."

"I know, Marina," jumped in Jo-Sei, "You take a girl out to a nice restaurant for her birthday and your bitchboy turns out to be a shameful whore."

The ladies laughed, clicked their glasses together and then toasted each other and Marina for her birthday. We chatted a bit, me very aware of my still rock hard cock being constrained by the tight cage. I shifted around, trying to reduce the discomfort, when I felt hands on me again, this time Marina gripping the balls and Jo-Sei trying to stroke the head through the cage. Not helping at all.

I'm not sure how I made it through the main course. Between their relentless attention to my locked cock and balls and their pressing their tits against me and their constant sexual innuendo, I was going a bit bonkers so when Kat asked me, "How was your meal, Cammie?" I barely realized that I'd eaten.

"It was great, thanks," my voice going up a bit on 'thanks' as Marina tightened her fist around my scrotum.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," said Kat with a smile, "Where are you off to next?"

Jo-Sei interrupted, "We're not sure, Kat- maybe a bar or a club or a place with live music."

"Top of the Mark is a good bet on Fridays- sometimes it's tango night but I think tonight is some live funk band that's awesome!" Kat offered.

"Now that," Marina said, "Is what I want to do."

Jo-Sei said, "Let's do it! Kat, can you get us a good table up there?"

Kat said she knew the concierge at the Mark Hopkins Hotel and would make the request.

We all got some coffee and after dinner drinks and between the food, cocktails, wine and ceaseless arousal I didn't know what was happening.

Kat brought out a little pineapple semolina cake with a candle and we all sang happy birthday to Marina, who did her best to help me hit the high notes with strong pulsed grips to my balls while Jo-Sei shook the cage back and forth. Finally, they let me pull up my panties and jeans, Jo-Sei saying, "You better not stain my panties with your filth." Too little too late.

We poured out of the booth after some after-dinner drinks, all a bit loopy from booze and ready to play. Thanking Kat on the way out, she replied, "It was a pleasure. Jo-Sei, you're the best."

They all hugged and then Kat patted me on the head, "Be careful with these ladies, Cammie. I don't think they'll leave you with anything left by morning!"

The three ladies laughed and I reddened a bit, sure now that she knew exactly what went down earlier.

Marina, Jo-Sei and I walked the half block to the Mark Hopkins hotel and got in the elevator to head up to the club at the top. As soon as the elevator doors closed, they were all over me, Jo-Sei kissing my neck and nibbling my ear while twisting and pushing the plug in my ass and Marina kissing me fiercely while rubbing my balls and caged cock. In short order I was very revved up, thrusting my ass against the Jo-Sei's ministrations and grinding hard on Marina's hand. The elevator slowed and all hands dropped and we separated and stood like nothing was going on. The doors bing'ed open and the hostess was standing, waiting, dressed elegantly for her gig and not fooled at all, "Good evening. I trust you all are having a fun night?" she asked with a smile.

Jo-Sei stepped out first to take command, "Good evening! Oh, we're having a great time. Do you have a table for Jo-Sei?"

The hostess looked at her tablet and shook her head, "No, sorry."

"How about Marina?" asked Marina, "It's my birthday!"

Checking again. "No, unfortunately not but happy birthday! Any other names it might be under?"

"Cammie!" Marina and Jo-Sei both guessed at once, laughing loudly and wrapping their arms around me, clearly indicating who was Cammie.

"Ah!" Said the hostess, "You're...Cammie, are you? We've been expecting you. Right this way."

She led us through the club which was going full tilt at only 10 p.m. People were dancing and smiling and grinding up against each other and having a great time. We arrived at a corner of the space, unseen through a dark purple curtain and up a flight of three stairs blocked off by a velvet rope, which the hostess unlinked, parted the curtain and waited for us to go up. We went up and in to what was one of the coolest club spaces I'd ever seen- there was a lounge space to hang out and then a small stairway leading to a landing with a couple of chairs overlooking the club. The whole space was tucked away- one side a wall, the other the curtain leading to the club and then this wall of glass revealing the city spread out below.

Marina bounced in, thoroughly energized by the space, exploring up the stairs to the landing, "Come on up!" she called. I followed her up excitedly

chenwanli
chenwanli
243 Followers
12