Save Some Punch for Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo-Sei made a bottle service order from the hostess and joined us. From our vantage point we could see over the edge of the curtain into the club, which was growing in pitch and volume, and also look over the entire city. It was both a very private and very exposed space- you couldn't see us from the club but we had a stunning view of the skyline and everyone dancing.

We gawked and grinned and started dancing together. The hostess arrived with the gin and vodka bottles and a second server arrived with glasses, a full bucket of ice and mixers. We called down what we wanted while we kept dancing up top. The hostess put our drinks on a tray and delivered them up to us. Jo-Sei thanked her with a huge tip, whispered something in her ear and the hostess departed, closing the curtain tightly behind her while she was clearly issuing instructions to the server that we were not to be disturbed.

We drank and danced and Jo-Sei and Marina started grinding hard on me, hands all over me. I was in another realm as they played with my ass and balls and I could feel their tits and butts rubbing up against me. They moved in close and undid my belt, Marina slipping it out of the loops, folding it in half and spanking my ass with it. Jo-Sei made a show of dancing up close, thrusting her tits up into my face, stroking her cleavage, accentuating the curve of her breasts and calling attention to the brass key bouncing around. I was transfixed.

Jo-Sei laughed and leaned into me, "Have you been good?"

I knew where this was going and replied, "Yes!" a little too loudly in her ear.

Marina knew the drill, standing behind me, half holding me half restraining me, using the belt to hold me across my chest and her right hand on my balls, my pants now down around my ankles. Jo-Sei got the key out and knelt in front of me, looking up at my lust-filled face. She'd just about gotten the key from around her neck and to the lock when her hand was stilled by Marina's. Goddammit, I thought, sure now that my freedom was going to be delayed.

Jo-Sei looked up at Marina, smiled widely and stood back up, looking at me closely with lust filled eyes, "Sorry Cammie, the birthday girl gets what the birthday girl wants and you know she's a bit of a bitch!" With that, she sat down in one of the chairs on the landing, facing both of us and the club.

Marina gathered my belt tightly in her fist and turned me to face the club, bending me over the balcony banister. I could feel her tits against my back and she nipped my ear, whispering, "Time for my gift" and stood up. She didn't waste any time pulling down my panties and, placing two fingers around the plug, popped it out of my ass. Working quickly against her lust, she pulled her leggings halfway down and her cock sprang out, slapping against my sphincter. I shuddered from the sensation and leaned forward more to accept her cock, the tip of which she swiftly shoved into my ass, moving slowly to get maximum sensation on her cockhead. She did this for bit, jerking off in my ass, getting me excited. And excited I was- I started to grind back trying to get more of her cock in me. She spanked my ass, hard, "Slow down, bitch, I want some romance up here," she laughed.

Jo-Sei stood up, moving close, her hand on my back as she faced Marina. I could feel them kiss as Marina achingly pushed up into my ass until I felt her stop, buried in my ass. She started moving slowly, pulling her cock almost all the way out until just the head was in, then pushing all the way until her leggings pressed against my ass. I was looking over the club as she fucked me, knowing that all the dancing partiers saw from below was this beautiful woman grinding to the beat just like they were. I turned my head and saw their reflection in the wall of glass, Jo-Sei and Marina making out as Marina started to fuck me harder. I moved my feet apart a bit more to brace against her onslaught. Crowd be damned, Jo-Sei's left hand went under Marina's blouse in the reflection and I could see her fingers pinching her nipple. Marina fucked harder into my ass, her hard thrusts pushing me down while she held me tight with my belt around my chest. Her pace increased and Jo-Sei , recognizing her need, started kissing Marina harder and really tweaking her nipple. I was starting to buck back against Marina's big cock, trying to increase the growing excitement on my prostate but not getting enough friction to get off. Then Marina hit her top gear, fucking into me with abandon, breaking the kiss with Jo-Sei to focus on plowing deep into my ass.

Marina cranked up her hip motion, my cock now dripping ceaselessly as she rubbed hard against my prostate. Jo-Sei's hand was underneath me, alternating pulling and grabbing my balls and teasing my cock through the cage. I could feel Marina's orgasm coming and tightened my sphincter around her cock as her thrusts bottomed out with effort, her thighs slapping against my ass. My orgasm surprised me, having never come just from getting fucked and suddenly I was shooting hard, screaming, into Jo-Sei's hand, my body shivering all over, suddenly all nerve endings ablaze.

Marina's body tensed with effort and, with a final plunge deep into me, her thighs sticky with sweat against my butt. "Fuuucckk!!" she screamed as she came, hot shots of semen filling me. I could feel each jet as her cock pulsed.

"That was awesome!" Marina yelled as she resumed shallow thrusts, eking out the final sensations, finally slipping out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty and disappointed that I was no longer filled with her cock.

I needn't have worried, because as soon as her cock left my ass, Jo-Sei, who had been openly shucking her cock at our performance, pushed Marina away and plunged into me, filling me with one thrust and holding her cum-filled hand in front of my face, "Lick it up, whore!" she yelled. I complied as gamely as I could as my body, hypersensitive from just cumming so hard, shuddered as I tried to get out from under her. Jo-Sei was having none of it and, now gripping the belt tightly, fucked with abandon. She was all go, her hips flying at high speed, clearly intent on getting off fast and hard. pushed me against the railing, trapping me. Her hand now clean of my cum, spanked my ass as she rode me like a rodeo bronco, using her body and angling her cock to pin me as I squirmed beneath her, unable to take it anymore, my prostate hypersensitive and no longer excited.

"Whoo hoo!" called Marina, "Fuck that ass, girl," smacking Jo-Sei on the butt like a teamate on the basketball court or football field, "You get yours!"

Jo-Sei, feet planted, grip keeping me from moving, drove harder and harder, sweat dripping with effort as she fuck me, grunting loudly with each thrust. I stopped moving and just braced for the onslaught as she spanked and fucked me. The crowd below was now looking up at this woman gyrating like crazy on this balcony and started cheering her along, recognizing her strength and athleticism and knowing some kinky fun was being had. Marina noted this and cheered along and being in on the joke, pumped her fist in the air. The crowd was going wild as Jo-Sei slammed into me once more, screaming, "Fuck YEAH!!" as she emptied into me. I swear I could feel the force of her orgasm deep in my ass as she splattered my insides with her cum. The crowd, with their suspicions of what was happening up here confirmed, went bananas, cheering Jo-Sei's orgasm like a home run. She released the belt and stood up over me, victorious, her cock slipping out of my ass. I was spent, all lust expired, relieved my plundering was complete.

I felt Marina's hand insert the plug into my ass once more and she stood me up. The crowd now realized who was getting fucked, started cheering like crazy. I was beyond mortified, my body used and tired but glowing from getting pounded. Marina wrapped one arm around me and the other around Jo-Sei, pulling us both close, "Best birthday ever!"

12