Save the Cheerleader's Boyfriend

Story Info
from himself.
4.5k words
2.17
21.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you seriously asking, as my boyfriend, that I should not let my ex-boyfriend cum in my mouth tonight in his car? This must be the most absurd discussion I have ever had with anyone. Is this even real?" she asked, "But you are fine with me sucking his big dick as long as he doesn't cum in my mouth?"

"Well no, not exactly fine," I whined, "but you did say that if they win the game you are going to give him a blowjob and that I can not change that. So I was just hoping that you wouldn't let him cum in your mouth. I don't like to idea of another man's cum in your mouth since I will be kissing you later."

With mock anger, my girlfriend of three months immediately spat back at me,

"Well if you don't want to kiss me then just go without. Who am I to force you? Let's not kiss at all if you insist. But the last time I checked you just couldn't get enough of kissing me."

And she was right. As she was my first real girlfriend I was just mad about her. Most of the days I still could not believe that she had agreed to go out with me. But when I asked her out I was so deep under her spell. I mean I had admired her from a distance for a long time but when I heard that she had broken up with his football star boyfriend I just had to try. I had to ask her out with me. All my friends laughed and made fun of me when I told them I was going to do it. They thought the whole idea was hilarious.

And for a while, it was a dream come through. The dumb look on my friends' faces when I told them she had agreed. And how hot she had looked during the date. The final kiss at the door when I returned her to her house. I was the happiest young fella alive on that day. I mean she had been a little high maintenance during the date and I did have to pay for everything but I wouldn't have had it any other way. She even complimented me on how polite and nice I was compared to her stupid ex who was always just thinking about her pussy. And other women's pussies as well.

I assured her that I would not be the same and all I wanted was to be a perfect gentleman and a perfect boyfriend for her. My friends still thought that there must be some catch to all of this. There's just no way the head cheerleader would be interested in a nerd like me. My best friend even tried to be a good friend and as delicately as possible told me that the rumor at the school was that she was going out with me just to piss off her ex.

I didn't like what he was saying and even got angry at my best friend for saying it. But after I heard it I started doubting it all myself also. I mean she clearly had some feelings for him still it was obvious from the ranting she was doing about his comings and goings. Especially vicious she was about any potential new girl her ex might have been seeing.

Then there was this game night when our home team absolutely crushed the visiting team and who else but my girlfriend's ex was the celebrated star of the game? We had some plans with her after the game but I couldn't find her. When I tried to message her she just replied that something has come up and that I should go home and she will talk to me tomorrow. Naturally, I was disappointed and a little lost at what might have happened and why she had ditched me like that.

And the next day was just awful. She had said in her message that we needed to "talk". I've seen enough tv shows to guess that this was not a good sign. So I rushed to her place to hear what she had in mind. My worst fears came through. She was somewhat silent and sad but said that she thought we shouldn't be dating anymore. I of course insisted on knowing her reasons and even started to plead my case why we were so good together. I was much more reliable than that stupid ex of hers.

This clearly hit some open nerve since she physically winced at the mention of his name. She told me not to speak ill of him. After all, he had been brilliant at the game last night once again. She told me that he was even saying that he might have what it takes to be a pro baller. It was super annoying how she was defending him.

"When have you had the time to speak with him?" I asked. She started sobbing and told me she had seen him after the game,

"We always had this routine to celebrate his victories. Sometimes with the team but often also with just him and me. So last night when he asked me to come along I went. And this is also why I don't think it's a good idea for us to be dating"

I was not happy with this turn of events but said that there is no harm in remembering the past and even having a good talking relationship with your ex. It didn't have to mean that our wonderful relationship would have to end.

"Or what do you mean? Do you want to get back with him?", I asked.

She burst out crying and explained, "No it's not that. He doesn't want to commit to me or any other girl long-term now. He doesn't want me back."

So there I was comforting my girl over her ex. I still tried to convince her that since he hasn't changed a bit there was really no reason for us to break apart. Finally, she was so frustrated with my efforts that she practically yelled her thoughts on it,

"I blew him! Yes at his car at the hills, I gave him his victory blowjob. It was always another routine in our relationship and I did it again yesterday. So I really do not think we can continue how we were."

This revelation lead to an argument but it was somehow a very complex one for me. I was really disappointed with how things had turned out but I still was nowhere near that place where I would want to break up with her. So I reasoned that since this was just a one-time thing I would forgive her. We didn't need to make a big deal out of it.

She looked at me pitifully, "Make it a big deal? Your girlfriend just sucked another man's cock and you're saying it's not a big deal? And you forgive me? Somehow I did not hear me apologizing from you. I was in full control and I wanted to suck him off. I'm drawn to him. His arrogant and cocky behavior is the complete opposite of your meek manners. And with a game like that, I certainly think someone should thank him for his efforts. And by the way, he did not think this was one time. In fact, he said that I give the best head he had ever had and that we should make it a regular thing whenever he wins even if we are not going steady together."

I went silent. I just gaped at her after all that. When I finally found my words I still tried to say things like she didn't have to go along with it and that I would be a much better boyfriend for her. But she insisted. She didn't have to do it but she wanted to. And finally, when I was beaten I told her that even if she was going to give him blowjobs after the victories I still wanted to be with her.

"What? Are you fucking serious? What kind of a man would date a girl who is sucking her ex's cock on the side? Are you some sort of cuckold? Does it excite you? I'm not sure if I can be with such a pervert." she said rolling her beautiful eyes.

But in the end, she agreed to give it a try. I mean she thought it was completely weird but she had to admit that much that I was a very attentive boyfriend. And I was a fool and thought that everything else would be the same. But it was not. First, it started with little things. She did not ask me to pick her up for school she more or less told me to. She made me give my seat to her girlfriends when they arrived and so on. Totally pushing me around. Even our sex life was altered. She was not that enthusiastic about it and was most of the time quite passive. For example, she just let me lick her pussy for ages and it was not too often that after she came she just said that she was too tired for sex and asked me to go home.

And then of course there were the game nights. I prayed for our team to lose but with her ex being on fire on the field that just did not happen. She cheered joyfully for their success and when the game ended kissed me on the cheek and smiling devilishly commented on how I should head home since she had other things to do.

To make matters worse her ex started to treat me as some sort of buddy of him. Whenever we run into each other he would call things like,

"What's up big dog? How's that sweet girlfriend of yours?"

And it wasn't even in any sort of obviously mocking manner but to any outsider it would have looked like he really was a friend of mine. Even his athlete buddies accepted me as some sort of hang-around in their group and to the best of my knowledge no one except me, him, and my girlfriend knew about the "arrangement".

My old friends were jealous saying that everything had changed for me so fast. I had a super hot girlfriend and was hanging out with the cool kids. They really wondered how I had done it. My face burned when I thought about what they would think of me if they would know the whole truth of it.

After a while, I kind of started to explain it even to myself in such a manner that I was just a very open-minded and modern boyfriend. And I didn't mind paying for all her expenses as my parents had money and they supported my living lavishly.

But still, the game nights were agony to me. I could not stop thinking about them when I was alone in my bed. Knowing they were out there and potentially at that very same moment my girlfriend was making her lips into an o shape and giving him pleasure. How she would run her lips up and down on his shaft. Maybe even squeezing his balls with her other hand. Would he be, just at the moment, gripping her hair and pushing her to go deeper?

It did not happen on the first of the times but then on one victory night I took my own penis into my hand and I jerked off thinking about them. I did not want to but the more I thought about it the more excited I became. That is until I came. After it, I felt just miserable. She was supposed to be my girlfriend but there she was sucking some other guy's cock and here I was tugging my penis at my home alone.

I promised myself I would not do that ever again, But the very next time I could resist only something like 20 minutes of being home alone, and then my own desires took the better of me. I had asked her if she could ask him not cum in her mouth but her reaction had not been what I hoped for. It was not just that she made no promises about him not cumming into her mouth but the fact that she thought of me as a total wimp for even asking it.

In my mind, I pictured her face. Smiling at me. Thick white cum on her red lips and on her white teeth. She looked so beautiful but the cum looked appalling. Her face was closer and closer and she opened her mouth to laugh and I could see some of the cum dropping from her upper teeth to her tongue. She played with it on her tongue and lips and some was dripping to her chin from both corners of her mouth. Then she swallowed it like it was some sort of delicious dessert sauce.

With these thoughts, I came to my hand. I shook my head in disappointment. I had done it again. I looked at my own hand and the sperm on it and shivered from the sickening thought that a similar load would be in her mouth right now somewhere. I didn't want to be a cuckold and I decided again that next time I would not jerk myself off when they were away.

It was easier said than done. The next game day I somehow even asked her where they would go after the game. Her expression was dumb,

"You want to discuss it? Seriously what is wrong with you? Are you really a cuckold?" she asked and it hurt.

"No. I mean. I just wanted to make a conversation. I didn't mean anything with it."

"Yeah right. If you must know we have our own spot on the hills. A sort of stranded parking lot where you can see the city and the sky." Then her tone was getting more taunting,

"But I don't see much of the city or sky view if you get what I mean."

I gulped and was starting to feel it was a mistake to ask about it.

"He just pulls over, flips his big cock out, and then the magic happens."

I was very uncomfortable. Not just about her words but I had a boner. There was no denying it. She had been studying me carefully and came even closer. Staring me into my eyes in close contact she asked if she should go on, tell me even more. And with the smallest of my voices, I whispered yes.

But she didn't tell me. She almost raged on me about how it was just too weird. And she was definitely not going to describe his current boyfriend in what ways her ex-boyfriend liked his dick to be sucked. Especially since she was still doing it. That was where she drew the line.

I don't know if I was disappointed or relieved that she did not tell me more. In the evening, however, I found myself in my car driving around the hills. I was not sure if I could find them or even what I would do if I did. But I still went there. I had these loose college pants on me and as I was driving around my other hand was in my trousers and I was jerking my penis with slow but deliberate strokes.

I never found them but something else did happen. As I drove and jerked I tried to imagine how they would do it. I personally had never been blown in a car so the actual arrangements were a little vague to me. Was there really some space in his truck for her to be on her knees on the floor of his car? Looking up at him as she sucked his cock relentlessly.

Or would she be crouching from the shotgun seat towards him dropping her head to his lap? He would probably be holding her hair in either case. Helping her head go up and down. And if she was crouching from the second seat was it possible to sit there or would she be having her ass in the air? I pictured it to be so - and in my mind saw how her ex extended his hand and started squeezing her displayed butt with it. She had been wearing this summer dress and he would definitely lift that up and would find her round buttocks. And then he would push a finger or two into her pussy.

With a grunt, I came in my pants. I had taken myself off the edge while driving. The orgasm was good but I made a complete mess out of myself. My trousers had a big wet spot visible even from the outside. I wished there would have been some tissues in my car but there wasn't. I wondered if they had reserved tissues just for cleaning-up purposes. I gulped and thought with glassed eyes that they probably didn't need any. She would swallow it all.

"Dude was it your car we saw yesterday at the hills?" my girlfriend's ex had pulled me to the side from the rest of their group and cornered me with a question. "I mean I'm pretty sure it was but what the hell were you doing there? We need our privacy and I need to know that you are not some sort of a psycho or something."

This is some next-level shit I thought in my mind. I'm her boyfriend and now he is telling me that they need some privacy. But it was really difficult to answer him since I could not explain it even to myself what I was hoping to achieve by going there. Or what I would have done if I found them.

Finally, even to my own surprise, I studdered out that I wanted to see them. He looked perplexed and had to ask more,

"You mean like spy on us or what? Dude she told me you are twisted but are you sure? Isn't that like too weird?"

I couldn't answer, I just stared at my shoelaces.

Some days went by and on the morning of the next game day, he messaged me saying he had given it some thought and that if I really wanted to see he wouldn't mind. And that he was going to take her to his place and leave the lights on so that there would be a pretty good view from the backyard. But he would leave it up to me whether or not I come.

My mind exploded with various thoughts on the topic but one was definitely why did he do it. Was it some kind of power trip to him? He had treated me nice enough but I could not assume that he would be doing it for me as a favor. And if he thought that he was doing me a favor it was just incomprehensible. I felt sick in my stomach. Doing your buddy a favor by keeping the lights on so that he can see how his girlfriend sucks another man's cock.

I texted him back that I most probably would not come but right after the game I was in his backyard scanning for what would be the best place to see but not to be seen. I had decided to go early so that there was no chance for them to see me or worse yet bumping into them as they came to the house.

While I waited in the dark I had some time to contemplate my life at the moment. It was just mental. In the dark and quiet backyard, I had no other choice than to admit to myself that I was a cuckold. Maybe somewhat reluctant but even that was more or less uncertain since it had been I who had insisted on this whole arrangement.

And then the light hit on inside of the apartment. They were alone and I could see the mood was cheerful. She was pulling off his clothes in her cheerleader uniform and I imagined her saying things like,

"You you were wonderful out there tonight." and "Baby are you ready for your prize?" with a voice dripping some womanly honey.

He sat on the edge of the bed as my girlfriend dropped to her knees and pulled his trousers off. He was naked and the game was on. I could see her head bobbing up and down and him staring out from the window. Ok, that confirmed it - it definitely was some sort of power trip to him. Letting her slowly suck his cock while thinking if I would be there watching.

I didn't even notice how it had happened but once again my hand was inside my pants and I was stroking. Pathetic. He was making some comical faces about how good she was at it. And I could confirm. The times she had done it to me had been heavenly. Her looks, her rhythm, and the intensity of her mouth fluctuations on my cock had all been just perfect. She had never finished me off with her mouth but that had to be outrageously good also.

I just had the time to think about that famous cock of his and how it was impossible to see it from this angle when he wanted a change. I had figured out that most probably my girlfriend had been exaggerating his cock to some extent but sadly no. When he rose up and placed themselves sideways to the window I could see it was an absolute monster. Big and thick.

He stood above her and she sucked it like a common whore. I would have come a long time ago in such treatment. I was very close cumming in my own hand just for seeing her efforts on him. How can a woman get a cock that big so deep in her throat I was thinking when he lifted her up and threw her to the bed.

Without not much warm-up to her, he ripped her panties off. Forcing her legs open he went in with his big cock. His moves were rough as he was boning my girlfriend just before my eyes. From that position, they would not see me and I walked right to the window. Their missionary embrace was tight and his ass was moving between her legs with fast and deep thrusts. I could see his big balls swinging and his hard cock glistening from all the juices from my girlfriend's pussy. He was not just the king on the football field he was also the king in the bedroom. I dug my cock out and came to his window.

The next day I met my girlfriend and was sulking. After I had come last night by the window I ran away and drove home. I even shed a tear in my car thinking that they were not supposed to fuck. And when she kissed me hello I just could not take it anymore but had to say something,

"You were not supposed to have sex. How could you?" I asked my girlfriend.

She stared back in disbelief and muttered that she doesn't understand and what did I mean.

So I repeated myself, "I mean that you were not supposed to fuck with that arrogant ex-boyfriend of yours. I saw you fucking him in his bed. How could you do that to me?"

After she finally understood what I meant and that I had been there her reaction was completely opposite of what I thought it would be,

12