All Comments on 'Save the Cheerleader's Boyfriend'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow that was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Actually, I have an idea on how to resolve all this. I'll leave the choice up to you. You're MY girlfriend, right?"

"Yes."

"OK, now, you've promised something that's MINE to SOMEONE ELSE. So.. I'm going to make something uniquely mine, if you do. Every time you blow someone - whether they cum in your mouth or not, I'm going to fuck your ass. Dry. If they come in your mouth, I'm going to keep going till you bleed. Every. Time."

"What if I don't agree?"

"Then I'll take pictures of you blowing him, and post them all over campus under the headline 'CHEATER'. Poster size, even - there's a really nice poster printer at my mom's print shop, and I'll pay for a whole roll of paper for this. Nobody will be under any illusions about you... including your parents. I'm sure you'll have an easy time finding dates after that. If... that's the kind of dates you want. They'll assume you're that easy, and want the same thing."

[pout]

"Tellya what. I'll even throw in another option. If you don't like that, you can convince your EX boyfriend to let me have HIM fucked in the ass. If he's such a great guy, he'll make that sacrifice. I'll immortalize it for him - glossy 8x10s. No? Don't think he'd go for it? Yeah, neither did I."

"Well, then try this on for size. Every time you blow someone other than me - for any reason - you're going to bring over one of your girlfriends from the cheer squad to spend the evening with me...no holds barred."

"Wait, you want me to pimp out the cheer squad to you if I'm giving him a blowjob????"

"No, think of it as a reciprocal exchange. But... I don't think you like that idea either, do you?"

"Well, NO. That's not how boyfriends are supposed to act."

"You mean they're supposed to be loyal, and steadfast, and stick with just one girl? Like you? Because you're so, ....well, not loyal, you already killed that off. Steadfast? Nope, that's gone too. So, wait, what IS it you bring to the table at that point? Why am I taking you on dates, again? Because you're pretty?"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fucking ignorant....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Maybe I'm the first, or maybe I'm just one of many, but... wrong category man.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Why is this in Loving Wives? Relating a story about a disgustingly pathetic apology of a male (I won't call him a man) who accepts his "girl friend" sucking and fucking other guys is... oh, I get it. You are a writer that wanks over getting horrible comments written. Sort of, like the male in the story. There's no hope for you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I tried to get past the “I do not like the theme” and evaluate the story telling, but it fell flat to me.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly12 months ago

Another load of bollocks from this auhor

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't believe I wasted time reading this drivel

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wrong category. Seriously, what is so hard to understand about the difference between a wife and a girlfriend? If you're going to post on adult sites, you need to at least make an effort to appear as if you have passed junior high...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is total crap!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a sad sack piece of shit! Why would a guy let sluts push him to do such nasty shit and I would have told the second cunt to pedal her swamp somewhere else. In reality, his friend, or friends, would have kept him from degrading himself.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 months ago

Couldn’t finish as it was so bad. Obviously the author has no knowledge of men or simply hates them.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Pathetic gay simp.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Let him grow a pair and let everyone know about it for his self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Try again in Ch.2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unbelievably boring, just sick 😷

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Could have been worse, but not much worse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Wow that was terrible" is an understatement! This is so bad that even 'Ivan the Terrible' demands copyright infringement on the misuse of his personal label.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, so this is what it's like to know the mind of a beta. Disturbing shit. No wonder they all hate themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No talent hacksaw piece. Let us count the falling stars:

Strike 1: nobody would be this absolutely stupid to put up with a woman who treats them as poorly as she does. Besides, even if he's a wimp, he's a wimp with money. He could have had any relatively decent woman he wants. And he should be smart enough to stay away from the users, posers, and gold diggers.

Strike 2: there is no wife in the story, merely a poorly attached female who realistically cannot even be described as a significant other, much less so as someone more to him like a fiance.

Strike 3: it's a fetishism cuck piece and a very bad one at that, it belongs in in the fetish bin along with the other genetically altering mutagens that are striving so flamboyantly to reshape the societal norms.

Strike 4: just a very poorly wrought piece. Basically the same story told over and over by using different names and tweaking the circumstances and I would say setting, but...! How many stories have there been about weak wimps, beautiful cheerleaders, and the jock straps that overwhelmed them all?

Strike 5: no likeable characters, period. <‐‐‐‐ That little dot there says a lot! There is nobody to respect in this story. No one to like. No one to cheer for, root for, go to bat for! The main character is a defeated limp waisted, limp wristed, and limp kneed thumb sucker. And his other thumb is well ensconced firmly up his butt. Quite effectively rendering him unable to form his opposably thumbed hand into a fist and fight back against the arrogance of his "girlfriend" and her lover.

Eze325Eze32512 months ago

Love it, hope there's more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous