Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
toI fast

I hope I'm not alone in thinking this, but it seems as if the story jumps toover quickly into the sex, half the fun of invest sorry is the leaday up, and the tension built around seizing the forbidden fruit.

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
Too soon

The sex was nice. But there was no build up. No teasing. Just straight into sex like they had been doing it before getting in the shower together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice part2

Not a fan of shorties but this was great! Moar chaps plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Save the embers

If a woman pulled me into the shower, I doubt there would be much buildup either, esp. since the hot water would eventually run out. I am looking at this as new for them. A long time couple might have a build-up. Spontaneous sex has no buildup. You just jump right in...so to speak. Can't wait for next Chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short but sweet

Makes me think they've fooled around before. As curious as I am about how it started, I'm happy just to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
here's a change

Usually, it's the big brother who introduces his baby sister to what he's got between his legs. Here baby sister Alyssa shows her big brother Dylan what to do to what she's got between her legs. Dylan's a quick learner, though, and he smooches and slurps his kid sister's sweet little slit like a trooper. The story isn't too abrupt at all. Look, they're siblings of opposite sexes. They grown up together, getting exciting glimpses of what each one has that's "different." His sister's cute little cunt is the first cunt a brother sees. Her brother's meaty cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package a sister ever lays her eyes on. So at the first opportunity, like when Alyssa and Dylan are bare-ass naked together in the shower, brother and sister do what comes naturally. The boy feasts on his sis's pretty little twat, the girl gets as much of her bro's big hard cock in her mouth as she can fit in and goes to town. How soon before they discover there's an even better place for the boy to blow his young balls and shoot his semen? In the sequel to this great story, we're all hoping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNykkiLeigh@NykkiLeigh
41 Followers
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES