Save the Last Dance for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The solicitor also gave her a letter and it turned out that Bill had found out she was pregnant and had been sent away. Sadly fate took a hand in matters as he had been diagnosed with terminal cancer, but as he didn't want to cause any fuss he decided not to tell her. Instead, he was making provisions for her and the child that he and Betty had always wanted but never been able to have.

He had died just a week before Nancy had returned to London with their daughter which was why she had been unable to get him to answer the door when she went to the flat on her return. When she went looking at the dance hall it was a tearful Miss Symes that had told her of his death.

Nancy would always remember the last words that Bill had written in the letter, words that were etched into her heart forever... "Save the last dance for me."

"Yes, he was," Nancy said as she looked with love at the picture that sat in pride of place on the fireplace and whispered under her breath, "I will always save the last dance for you."