All Comments on 'Save The Last Dance'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

Very lovely - so gentle - and so arousing.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

I thought you said you'd lost your mojo. I think it's just fine, on the beach. Spicy story, if a little sandy...

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story with a nice conclusion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great 5-star story, but

Is he Jonas or Janos? Also, a pet grammatical peeve -- it should be "it was she who...", not "it was her who."

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

Nice story about real people. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful sweet romance.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 3 years ago

In 4 pages the author managed to say absolutely nothing. The technical problems were annoying enough to mention: Was the man's name Jonas or Janos - both were used often. The two main characters (whatever their names were) were referred to as a boy and a girl. Hardly appropriate descriptions of adults in this day and age. And they were the only "normal" people in the wedding party?? And he went from being a veterinarian to a dance teacher? Ridiculous! Vets are born as animal lovers and must have that intense concern with animals to get through vet school and into the world of caring for animals. There is probably no duller job in the world than being an actuary. To be a lover of math and science and end up as an actuary is ludicrous. All the characters in this story were unlikeable and unbelievable and the reader can hardly care what happens to them. 2*

yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Overly Overcritical

Mr. Over should try writing himself, for he knows not of what he speaks. Plenty is said. Not all vets are 'born animal lovers.' There are more boring jobs than actuaries.

Sweet tale, nothing compares to nudist bare skin. 'Kelly grinned at the sight of his naked formality...' Lovely.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 3 years ago

It is stories like this that have you as one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SWEET ROMANTIC STORY EVEN WITH THE TRANSPOSED LETTERS ON HIS NAME. MY ONE REAL QUIBBLE IS THAT IT ENDED TOO ABRUPTLY....NEEDED MORE AFTERGLOW.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Erotic and yet romantic without being too sexual. 5 stars

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

This story has a nice ethereal, romantic, lightly lusty tone. Unlike Overcritical, whose remarks I think are ridiculous, I liked both the characters. I was happy to see them get together. I liked the use of location and setting to set a romantic and sexy mood. Sweet, sexy story.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Sweet and unclouded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Referring to the characters as the girl, the boy, the man, etc. took me out of the story a little bit. I don’t need to see the word ladybits again, either.

ErocratErocratalmost 2 years ago

All actuaries are mathematicians, Overcritical. It's in the damn job description. Then, I liked how the protagonists grew from boy and girl into man and woman, for me that seemed the object of the story. Charming tale, well crafted with an engaging sense of humor, by an obviously talented scribe. Not overly dramatic and just a bit saccharine, as a romance should be, what with not being a cynical sci-fi action-thriller and all that. Time well spent, 5/5.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I scored it a 5 but didn't leave a comment! Enjoyable story.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous