Save The Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly turned back and watched as the woman writhed under her partner’s gentle, patient, merciless stimulation. Slowly, ever so slowly, his finger slid up and down her sex, drifted ever so lightly over the woman’s exposed and protruding bud. Her body shivered, quivered under his touch. The girl’s full, perfect breasts shimmied as she fought against his grip. The man was too strong, his grasp too tight. Kelly heard the girl groan with pleasure. It was an entrancing sight and Kelly found her own arousal rising still more. It was as if she could feel the man's fingertip on her own flower.

The woman’s head pressed back in the sand. Her mouth open, on the very brink of a thunderous orgasm, she gasped, sucking in air into her chest.

Instantly, the boy’s finger stopped, lifted away from her sex. The girl mewed softly in her frustration, her hips swiveling up in search of his touch. Her eyes closed as her hips fell back to the sand. With that, the boy’s smile grew a little, his gentle stroke resumed.

His mouth came down on hers, hard, demanding, even as his finger continuted to stroke, to tease, to inflame the slim body lying next to him. She lifted her head, locked her lips onto his, moaning more loudly now. Kelly could see her nostrils flaring, dragging air into her lungs. Again, her head fell back and she began to gasp, on the knife-sharp edge of release. Again, the man stopped. This time, his shiny fingertip rose to begin circling first one coral nipple, then the other.

The scene was utterly outside Kelly’s experience. Why did the girl permit herself to be so tormented? How could he...

She stopped, seeing the love on the boy’s face. And she suddenly understood something about the couple. He was pleasing her this way because it pleased him to do so. Even though she would inevitably receive a massive orgasm from his gentle teasing, it was his choice, not hers. Here, she realized, was an utterly masculine man pleasing himself by pleasing his woman in a way that delighted both of them, albeit in very different fashions.

The boy’s hand slid softly down from her breast. over her stomach, returned to his tantalizing stimulation of her button and Kelly felt a wetness on her thighs.

The woman’s head thrashed from side to side in her need. Her eyes were open but unfocused, dazed. Kelly started to duck as they turned towards her, but the woman was aware only of her lover's attentions and her gaze swung past Kelly, unseeing.

Smiling more broadly now, the man lowered his head to a breast, sucked its nipple in between loving lips. Kelly could see the woman’s toes literally curl. He pulled back his head, nibbling her nipple gently with his teeth. The girl’s moan changed to an almost primitive growl as his teasing finger slipped deep within her sex, began turning and twisting.

Silent no longer, the woman’s roar echoed in Kelly’s ears.

The man’s hand finally releasing her wrists, her arms came down to pull his head against her. Her cries grew ragged as his hand continued to plumb her depths, caressed her G-Spot, swept her labia, rolled over her bud. The woman’s orgasm seemed to go on forever; Kelly was as stunned by the happy contentment on the man’s face as by the intensity of the woman's climax.

After a while, he withdrew his finger from her cleft, opened his mouth to release her nipple and softly laid his head down on her breasts. It rose and fell rapidly as the girl tried to catch her breath.

Kelly could see the sweetest smile on the girl’s face as her hands began to stroke his head and back.

Dazed, very aware of her own arousal, Kelly finally turned, saw Jonas’ wide eyes. At last, the man spun and, very quietly, led them back down the path.

Two minutes later, they were back at their abandoned picnic. Deeply embarrassed, shaken at her own reaction to what they'd just witnessed, Kelly couldn’t face Jonas when he turned to say something.

“I have to go,” she blurted and, without looking behind her to see if he was following, didn’t stop running until she was in her room.

She closed the door behind her, wide-eyed and shaking, stared at herself in the mirror on the wall.

+

She awoke from a haunted nap and, rubbing her eyes, went to the bathroom. There was a note on the floor, obviously pushed under her door. She waited until she was finished before she picked it up, found the handwriting neat, masculine.

Dear Kelly, I’m very sorry if I upset you and will of course respect your boundaries. You left your hat on the beach. Would you prefer me to bring it up or leave it with someone? Jonas

For some strange reason, it was almost as if she could see his strong hands writing the note.

What she couldn’t understand now was why she had run away. Yes, it had been a strange event, extraordinarily erotic, unusually... enlightening,  Was that the word?

Hardly. Yet the word lingered, refusing to be dismissed by morality, prudence or societal expectations.

She closed her eyes, her memory replaying the girl’s smile, the sight of her hand gently stroking the boy’s hair in loving thanks.

Kelly couldn't forget her own arousal at the sight. She was surprised; had never suspected a voyeuristic streak in herself. Porn was one thing, in its place, but this was another.

Yet she'd watched the others, earlier, from her window and not been so effected.

Her mind kept turning to the solid length of Jonas’ erection under the thin fabric of his sarong as she’d pushed by him; she was aware of a weight in her abdomen at the memory.

Was she angry at Jonas for having been aroused? For not having let her flee back down the narrow path? Or at herself for not having just averted her gaze, not watched the couple?

Kelly suddenly felt like a child, a mere adolescent, unaware, unsophisticated, simple. She sniffed slightly, found a tissue, blew her nose. She went to the window, reached out to grasp the curtains, paused, looked down at her bare body in the dim light, smoothly opened them.

There were a few people outside, all of them unclad, but the earlier sexual energy seemed to have drifted away. Nobody looked up at her in the window.

Kelly turned from the window, reread the note, thought.

OK, it happened. Get over it, girl. You’ve got two days left here; don’t let it ruin your time in paradise.

The woman pondered her image in the mirror. She took a clean sarong and began to wrap it around herself.

She paused, her eyes on her image. Maybe it was time to push her own boundaries.

Deliberately, she unwrapped the fabric, halved it, then wrapped it around her waist, for the first time leaving her breasts bare.

Again she turned in the mirror, hefted her breasts, turned to and fro in inspection. She took a deep breath, smiled timidly. She squared her shoulders, lifted her chin. If she couldn’t be entirely confident, she could at least look as if she was.

Taking the note in her hands, she left to find Jonas.

+

The man’s eyes opened wide when Kelly approached him in the palm-canopied bar. She thought he made a valiant effort to keep his eyes on her face as he stood up, but didn’t quite succeed. Kelly felt she should be affronted at that, but knew it would be unreasonable. Indeed, she felt a slight frisson of delight at his notice.

“Um, hi,” was all he could say.

“May I join you, please, Jonas?”

“Of course!” He held out a chair for her.

“Would you like something?” A half-glass of beer sat in front of him.

“I’d like something with rum in it, I think. Something with an umbrella. Surprise me.”

Jonas rose, returned shortly with a tall, water-beaded glass. “Planter’s Punch.”

“Thank you,” then, “Jonas, I’m sorry about this morning.” She took a sip, found it delicious.

“My fault, I think. Let it go.”

She stretched out her hand, put it on his arm.

“No, it wasn’t. We stumbled into something and I behaved like a child.”

“Hardly.”

“Yes. Look, this whole island is sparkling with sex. I shouldn’t have been surprised to see it and I shouldn’t have been offended by your being... interested.”

“Kelly...”

“Stop, Jonas. You were  interested, but... so was I.”

“Let it go, Kelly. Please.”

For some reason, Kelly felt confident now. She looked him in the eyes. “How about we try a reboot, Jonas? Just start over?”

She pulled her hand back, then stuck it straight out at him. “Hi! I’m Kelly Wittington and it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

The boy’s eyes rose slightly, but he smiled. “I’m Jonas Firth. Pleased to meet you.” He shook her hand, gently, with great dignity.

She laughed now.

“See, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

He grinned. “Not as hard as having to explain why I have a new-found friend’s hat in my room.”

“Well, at least it’s not a collection of women’s lingerie, Jonas.”

His belly laugh filled the bar. Heads turned to see.

She grinned. “Look at that. For once, they’re  not the centre of attention.”

“Tough gig. They’ll live.”

Kelly felt her spirits rise, no longer the odd woman out.

“Tell me, Mr. Firth, are there any places to go dancing on this island?”

He tilted his head slightly, half-puzzled, half-amused. “I can find out, ma’am.”

She smiled, licked her lips. “I’d like to learn more, sir.”

Jonas smiled and Kelly relaxed completely. There was no strangeness now, no more being intimidated by the unattainable perfection of others. She could hold her own.

+

Hand in hand, the two walked along the beach. Jonas picked a bright flower, presented it to her with a sweeping gesture. Smiling, the girl handed him her hat to hold while she tucked it into her hair behind one ear.

“I hope that’s the proper ear,” she said. “I’d hate to give anybody the wrong idea.”

Jonas laughed. Kelly smiled as his arm came around her waist, hugging her to him.

“What’s the proper ear for a beautiful mathematician?”

Kelly found she wasn’t embarrassed by Jonas’ use of the word now, leaned into him, hugged him fiercely for a moment. This morning’s experience had been almost cathartic; she was amazed at how good his hand on her bare waist felt now.

The sea breeze on her bare breasts was also very pleasant. Oddly, it felt both quite normal and, at the same time, almost liberating, something freeing her from the dour conventions of a self-doubting society. And the odd admiring glance from Jonas felt pretty good, too, she realized. How sad to have spent her entire life hiding from something natural.

The two talked of this and that, of things utterly trivial, of things greatly important. Jonas liked football, had no interest in cars; Kelly had given up on needlepoint, was beginning to learn ju-jitsu. Little things worthy of knowing.

They stopped on a small promontory, arms around each other’s waist, stood watching the surf on one side, the calm waters on the other. The breeze was very warm now; Kelly smiled at the smell of tropical flowers.

A drop of perspiration trickling down between her shoulder blades made her aware of the heat. It was odd that she hadn’t noticed it sooner; maybe her attention had been entirely taken up by Jonas. She realized that the boy’s torso, too, was covered with a fine layer of moisture.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath. She was in no danger. Not with Jonas. And the cultural demands of somewhere else had no authority here.

She opened her eyes, looked up at Jonas, squeezed his waist briefly to get his attention.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m hot and there’s nice water there.”

His eyebrows went up expressively, rose more when the girl stepped away from him, pulled her sarong loose and dropped it to the sand. He could hardly not look. Kelly was wearing a pair of pale boyshorts; her thumbs caught the waistband and the lacy garment pooled around her ankles.

“If you don’t mind, of course?” She blushed just a little, surprised at her own daring.

She turned before Jonas could reply, walked into the calm water on the nearer side of the point. She could feel his eyes on her, smiled when he caught up, sans  sarong.

Abandoning her remaining inhibitions, Kelly let herself play, laughing, splashing and diving in the crystal-clear water. It too seemed proper, completely natural, as if the beach had been created just for them.

Eventually, tired but happy, Kelly started back to the beach. Jonas appeared beside her; together, hand in hand, they walked to the shore. When the water was no more than knee-deep, Jonas stopped, tugging Kelly in to face him. He took her other hand in his, squeezed affectionately.

“I enjoyed this, Kelly. Thank you for your company.”

This time, she noticed, his eyes didn’t drop to her breasts.

“Thank you, Jonas.” She paused, locked eyes with him. “Both for this and for your patience earlier.”

Impulsively, she pulled him towards her, raised her lips for a quick kiss.

It was a kiss, but not a quick one, for Jonas' arms pulled, locking their bodies tightly together. Kelly found she was OK with that. No, she was more than just 'OK'.

Far more.

The tip of Jonas’ tongue traced along her lips, his hands shifted to around her waist, pulling her against him. Kelly felt his chest hair against her nipples, felt them harden, felt a tightness in her tummy.

She opened her lips, welcomed his tongue’s entry, allowed hers to dance and twist against it. She ran her hands over his flanks, down over bare, muscular hips, pulled back against him. A strong hand pulled her head harder against his, lips grinding together; his other began fondling her bottom, squeezing, sweeping firm skin.

Strong arms picked her up without breaking the kiss, carried her out of the water to under the palms, laid her down gently. He broke away, his eyes sweeping her nakedness with delighted approval and, she could see, hunger. Her arms came up to welcome the boy as he settled himself to the ground, pulled him down onto her, welcoming his weight. Her tongue again swept through his mouth, traced the gap between lips and teeth. She gasped softly as Jonas’ hand slid over her hip, found and cupped her breast.

The man shifted, pulled away from her kiss, moved his head down, caught a nipple between gentle lips. Kelly shivered as Jonas began to swirl his tongue around her taut bud, moaned as his hand dipped down to between her thighs, traced her sex softly, then again.

The girl felt her ladybits swell with his touch, felt the wetness he’d called forth. She wiggled, shifted position, found his cock with her hand, squeezed. Jonas growled, deep in his chest, shifted from one breast to the other, nipped her nipple gently with his teeth.

Kelly began to run her hand up and down his shaft, lightly, quickly. His finger found her opening, slick now with her own hunger, dipped inside. She moaned again, began to pump soft skin over iron-hard core. Jonas’ growl deepened; his finger probed deeper into her sex and Kelly felt a rippling pleasure just...

Laughing voices from down the beach made them freeze, tableaux vivant érotique.   They could see half a dozen wedding guests walking along the beach towards them. With them was a stranger, obviously a member of a just-arrived photo team, his body festooned with cameras and lenses.

Kelly's mood popped like a bursting bubble. Yes, the others, the Special Ones, seemed to her to have no shame, but she wasn’t ready to be seen in public rut just yet. Not even here, not even with Jonas.

Sensing her dismay, Jonas gathered her into his arms. Striding away from the oncoming group and into the water on the other side of the promontory; the pair were waist-deep in the surf, their arousal out of sight, before the others rounded the point. They greeted Kelly and Jonas with happy waves but continued on their way.

Jonas let them pass, then, holding her hand, led Kelly ashore.

“Dammit!” Kelly hissed. She was beyond frustrated, both physically and emotionally. So close... so very close.

“Talk about your bad timing,” Jonas grinned sadly.

The girl’s arousal had been washed away by both the presence of the others and the water. Looking down, she saw she was not the only one.

“I’m sorry, Jonas,” she said softly, caressing his cheek.

He smiled back gently, shrugged. He leaned down, kissed her forehead gently. “How can I make it up to you, Kelly?”

She thought, gave him a wry smile in return.

“Right now, Jonas? No. Not now. Right now, I’m not really in the mood anymore. I’m sorry.”

She closed her eyes, then, daring greatly, opened them again, looked up into his.

“But give a girl a chance to settle her nerves down. How about tonight, Jonas? Maybe you could take me dancing tonight and...” she grinned almost shyly, “...we’ll see what comes up.”

He grinned back, pulled her into another hug.

The two walked back to the resort together. Neither of them bothered with their sarongs and nobody seemed to notice.

+

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. Setting down the brush, she decided to leave her hair down. She checked her minimal makeup, found a small bottle of perfume, applied it sparingly to her neck, wrists and, pausing for a moment, cleavage.

She examined the result in the mirror, smiled hopefully. She wrapped a new sarong around her waist, a white one this time. Not innocence,  she thought to herself, but, maybe, a new start.

The girl swept her hair over her shoulders, raised her chin, smiled and went looking for her man.

Jonas was, as they’d agreed, waiting in the bar. He rose as Kelly entered. She smiled at him, waved to a couple of other guests.

“We have a choice,” Jonas said. “We can eat here or...”

“Or?”

“Or we can try our luck at a more... exclusive place.”

“More exclusive than here, Jonas?” The girl was confused.

“Much more exclusive, Kelly.” His voice was kind, but he gave nothing away, offered no hints.

The young woman had no idea what he was talking about, but decided to go along.

“I’m in your hands, sir.”

Jonas grinned. “Not yet, ma’am. Not quite yet.”

She giggled. She liked the image, the promise it offered.

“Lead on, Jonas.”

Jonas wore no watch, looked instead at the position of the sun outside.

“Let’s have a drink first,” he said.

In short order, colourful cocktails had appeared. Kelly took a deep sip through the straw, was surprised at how much she was enjoying herself.

The two sat at their table, talking of nothing in particular, watched the sun start to go down. Jonas’ hand on hers felt warm, reassuring, solidly comforting. Kelly looked beyond him to see famous names, famous faces, all doing much the same. She felt calm, confident, unthreatened, even when Todd and Charlize appeared, came to their table.

Our table first,  Kelly thought happily. For some reason, it mattered. She traded kisses with both of them, made more small talk, watched as the newlyweds moved to share their own happiness with other guests.

Jonas squeezed her hand, stood. “It’s time. Our reservations should be ready.”

Kelly stood, smiled in agreement.

Instead of taking her to the resort gate as she had expected, Jonas instead led down towards the main beach. It was growing dark and, to her delight, each wave brought a gentle glow of soft blue light, some sort of natural plankton-caused luminescence. It had been mentioned on the resort’s website, but she’d not seen it before. Small wavelets of blue lapped up the sand, the light fading as the water flowed back.

Jonas stopped. Looking up, she could see his smile in the fast-fading light.

“Ready?”

“Ready?” she echoed, puzzled.

His hand traced her jawline and Kelly felt her heart melt.

His hand came down, caught at her sarong.

“It’s very pretty,” he said softly. His fingers moved in the darkness and the fabric pulled away, falling to the sand, leaving her totally unclad. Her eyes opened in comprehension; her head turned towards the tiny islet of the Honeymoon Cottage.