Save The Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jonas? You didn’t?”

His hand caught her jaw, turned her lips up to meet his. A gentle kiss.

“Why not, Kelly? You’re worth it.”

Her breath caught at the words.

He took her hand, took a step into the water, awaiting her consent, blue light circling his ankles.

She could see his eyes in the starlight, then, as he smiled, his teeth. Her hand caught his sarong, pulled it away, let it fall.

This time, wordless, it was her who led them into the water.

The ocean was warm and, to her delight, their swimming set off the plankton again. They swam through silent blue fire, carefree, alone in the universe.

Kelly’s foot touched sand and they were ashore. Dimly, through the leaves, she could see a flicker of light. Jonas took her by the hand and led her up the path.

The building was small but exquisitely proportioned, carefully crafted, completely clean. There was a wide wooden deck out front with a fire pit. Inside, the furniture consisted mainly of a large bed, the bedding half turned down in invitation. This was, after all, not a place for study or philosophic contemplation.

Jonas led her inside, produced a huge towel soft as her grandmother’s kiss, wrapped her in it. The girl looked around, wide-eyed.

In the light of one small lantern, the roof was high; the lack of solid walls made the room seem endless, stretching out forever in space and time.

Jonas lit more candles, placed them around the room, then more still. He turned to Kelly, smiled.

“It’s not a fancy meal,” he said, “but I think you’ll like it.” He opened the cooler, took out artistically-prepared plates of cheese, fruit, biscuits, small cakes and, yes, champagne. The girl helped him arrange the meal on the one table — just two chairs, for unlike Walden, company was neither anticipated nor desired in this solitude.

“I can light the stove for tea or coffee, if you would like, Kelly.”

“Something cool, I think, Jonas.” She sat, watched his form in the lights, marvelled at the shapes and lines of masculine muscles as he moved. His sex was soft, swaying with each shift of his body, and she marvelled at it and how it could — would — change.

She dimpled silently – how she  would make it change.

Jonas joined her at the table. Their talk was soft, as quiet as if they were surrounded by prying ears. Kelly felt the comfort of the place, the reassurance of his soft eyes in the candlelight. Too quickly, yet all too slowly, the meal was ended.

Jonas stroked the back of her hand, then rose and found something on a shelf, placed it on the table. A press of his finger and a small light came on. He stretched out his hand.

“I promised you dancing,” he said.

Kelly looked at the small speaker.

“I thought you said there was no electricity out here, Jonas?”

“Modern development, Kelly. They’re called ‘batteries’.” He thumbed the thing and softly it began to play the one waltz Kelly knew by heart, The Blue Danube.

He bowed, formally, stretched out his hand. “May I have this dance, Ms. Wittington?”

Kelly grinned at the sight of his naked formality and, clad in only a smile, thought of curtsying, discarded the idea.

“I’d love to, sir. Thank you.” She stepped into his arms, felt his strength, felt his skin against hers, felt her mood soar, up and up and up.

He led her onto the deck, squeezed her hand, spoke reassuringly. “Listen to it, Kelly - 1-2-3...” and they were off, light as birds.

Kelly was elated. Never before, never once...

And yes, naked. She was dancing nude with a strong, gorgeous, gentle man beneath a star-studded Pacific sky, but eroticism was the last thing on her mind. Her – his – nudity was simple, normal, just part of the evening. Sex would happen, but sex would wait, for dancing was now.

Into another waltz, then a third. Kelly had dreamed, but never had her dreams been this happy.

The music faded after a fourth dance and Jonas stopped, smiling. “Would you care for a breather?”

Her eyes sparkling with happiness, Kelly nodded. “Yes, please, Jonas. I do think I could do with a drink, please.”

The man seated her on a bench. She could see lines of blue flames through the trees as the water rippled. Jonas appeared with champagne; she sipped gratefully.

The man stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders.

“How’s Kelly?”

She leaned her head on one hand, stroked his arm.

“After so much frustration, Jonas, this is magical. Thank you.”

He laughed gently behind her, reached down, took a sip from her glass, returned it to her. The night stretched out forever, she thought.

A minute passed, another.

“Another dance, ma’am?”

The moment was perfect, she thought.

His hand tightened on her shoulder. His hand took the glass, set it aside. He took her hand, lifted her to her feet, pulled her body against his. His hand touched her face. One gentle touch; it was enough. The girl felt a weight in her breasts, a swelling in her nipples. There would be no more barriers, no more delays.

“No, Jonas. Later. Right now, take me to bed.”

Jonas’s lips came down and she opened hers in greeting. Their tongues touched, explored, swept in through welcoming lips.

Kelly shivered at a soft touch on her waist. The man’s hand slipped gently over her firm, shapely hip, clutched her buttock gently, pulling her against him. He was hard now, his length pressing against her stomach. She felt empty, a hollowness feeling Jonas against her, a yearning, an ache for him to be inside her.

Suddenly, more important than anything was for her to taste him, to somehow please him more than he had ever been before.

She slipped out of his arms, fell to her knees, feeling his hardness slide over her breasts, nudge under her chin and, catching, swing in the air in front of her face. She laughed happily.

The girl seized his shaft, pulled his crown between her lips and swirled her tongue around and around. She could feel Jonas’ pleasure in the growing tightness of his thighs, in the change in his breathing.

She took him deeper now, her nostrils sucking in his male scent as she bobbed back and forth over him, her fingers teasing and fondling his wrinkled sac. She felt his balls pulling up against his body. Jonas groaned contentedly as she pulled them back away.

Kelly's hand pumped his shaft as, her cheeks hollow with suction, her head dipped over him, faster now, her tongue circling, teasing and swirling inside her mouth.

Jonas’ hands clutched the sides of her head. His hips started to push his organ into her mouth. Instead, the man pulled back, seized her around the waist and carried her to the bed.

Lowering her onto the mattress, Jonas dove between her thighs, his tongue sweeping and exploring, upwards into her secret places. Kelly cried as it first touched her clitoris, moaned as it swept along her lips, probed her entrance.

Her hands clasped his head, pulled him against her. She could hear herself, sobbing now as he licked her sex with broad, hard strokes. Then her own fire exploded, searing waves of bliss sweeping her body, rebounding and starting all over again.

The man shifted, lifted himself, seized his sex, aimed and without further foreplay, drove into the girl’s soft wetness.

Kelly felt her orgasm surge, higher with each stroke Jonas made. He began to hammer into her; the bed shook beneath her and the girl shouted now, unknown words of ecstasy, the cries rising as the man on her went rigid with his own pleasure. She could feel his organ shudder, pulse inside her, emptying him into her depths.

Jonas lay on her now, his weight as heavy as it was welcome. Crying happy tears, the girl stroked his back and neck, slept until she awoke with his lips on hers.

Once more the two danced under the stars.

Before they made love again.

And danced a bit more.

+

Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.