Save The Slow Dances for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl solemnly shook his ex-father in law's hand, gave the broken man a hug, then left the courtroom as the next case was being called forward. He hoped Chris Fontenot would survive this emotional ordeal, but the man had looked quite sickly as they sat together on the hard wooden bench. Now, after his daughter's sentencing, the man looked ghastly.

Arriving to Thibodaux Investments, Carl stepped on the elevator. He pressed the button for his floor and sighed heavily.

"Hold the elevator! Please, hold the elevator," Carl heard someone call out.

His hand shot out and prevented the door from sliding shut. He smiled as he saw his attorney, Nicole Banks scurrying toward him. There was a second female following Nicole's frantic pace.

"Ms. Banks, slow down; I've got the door," Carl said.

"Oh. It's you," Nicole joked, slowing down. "Never mind; we'll wait for the next one."

"Whatever," Carl laughed. "Come on, get in."

Then the laughter caught in Carl's throat. He broke into a wide grin as his former neighbor, the cute red head that had lived in Apartment #109 stepped into the elevator with Nicole.

"Hi there, neighbor," Carl said as Nicole pressed the button for the sixth floor.

"Oh! Hey!" Jenna West said, smiling shyly.

"You two know each other?" Nicole asked Jenna.

"Yes and no. She used to live in the apartment next to mine," Carl said. "But I don't believe we ever said two words to each other."

He stuck out his hand. Jenna took his hand and her blush deepened.

"Hi. Carl Boudreaux," Carl said. "I'm in IT here at Thibodaux."

"I, I'm Jenna West; I'm Ms. Banks' paralegal," Jenna whispered.

"Okay; I know her extension is four zero zero one," Carl said to Jenna. "But say I don't feel like talking to her? How do I reach you?"

"You don't. Not on my time," Nicole half-joked.

"Oh, okay. How about your cell number? I get your cell number?" Carl asked.

"What she does on her own time?" Nicole agreed.

Carl quickly added Jenna's cell number into his phone then exited the elevator on his floor. He wished Nicole and Jenna a pleasant day and walked away.

"How'd it go? You just about done with all this drama?" Billy asked as Carl entered the room.

"I'm not sure," Carl said, thinking of the cute red-headed paralegal. "I think I'm about to open up a whole lot more drama."

"Save us," Butch said. "Collections just sent in a request."

"Oh, send me, send me," Carl begged. "Please? I need someone to..."

"Boudreaux, sit your ass down. Butch, you handle it," Billy delegated.

Carl broke into a smile when the door closed behind Butch. Billy looked up then broke out laughing.

"Ass hole; you just played me, didn't you?" Billy chuckled.

The End

..*..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

The Zydeco band, Dennis Ourbe & the Benders are introduced in the 'XXL' series in the Loving Wives category.

Laci Boudreaux, formerly Fontenot is introduced in 'X-Rated: Daddy's Old VCR Tapes' in the Lesbian Sex category. Her engagement to Lance Corporal Carl Boudreaux is mentioned briefly in 'Yum Yum Ice Cream' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The lawyer, Michael Brookes is introduced in 'Icky Vickie Roberts' in the Gay Male category. His story is continued in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in Lesbian Sex.

Butch Everhart and his wife, Yvette Everhart, formerly Yvette Wooten are introduced in 'Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Cheyenne Whitehead, Michael's date is a primary character in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Brandon Prejean, the drunk that rear-ends Carl is a primary character from 'Hey Mister, You Buy Us Some Beer?' and 'Mister, You Buy Us Some Beer?' in the Gay Male category.

Michelle O'Connor, the Landry's saleswoman is mentioned in 'Oddball for Britney' in the Lesbian Sex category. She is the daughter of Bonnie and an absent father, Sammy.

Billy Stevens, Carl's supervisor at Thibodaux Investments is the primary character in 'Azalea' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Nicole Banks, Carl's attorney is mentioned in several stories centered in the greater DeGarde area; most notably in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in the Lesbian Sex category, 'Life Anew' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category and 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category.

Theresa White, the process server is first introduced in Acquisition' in the Loving Wives category. She makes sporadic appearances in other stories centered in and on the greater DeGarde area.

Dianne Pratt, executive assistant to Bonnie Valasko, owner of the Surewill Group is introduced in 'Golden Summer' in the First Time category. Her story is further developed in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category. She is the primary character in 'Arrogance Is a Crime' in the Loving Wives category.

The footwear designer Dot Amandi is a character introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in the Lesbian Sex Category.

Aymee Winn, Dot's administrative assistant is mentioned in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset.' She is the Asian-American girl Bonnie is attempting to ensnare in her web of alcohol, marijuana and lesbianism at the end of that tale.

Penny Jones, the attorney that Chris Fontenot, Laci's father recommends is a primary character first introduced in 'Righting a Wrong' in the Romance category.

Nina Crowder, the manager of the Collections Department is first introduced in the 'Tequila' series. Her character is further fleshed out in '2 Alliance Square' in the Lesbian Sex category. She, her wife Brook and their baby, Christine are realized in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category. Freddie Loomis, Christine's father is introduced in 'Week of the big five oh' in the Mature category. His committed relationship is revealed in 'Multiple Units #206' in the Anal category.

The physical therapist, Victoria 'Tori' Webster is the oldest daughter of Glen and Barbara Webster. Glen Webster is the primary character in 'Torn: Sneakers' in the Gay Male category. Barbara Webster, formerly Barbara Cox is a minor character in that story. At the end of the story, it is mentioned that Glen and Barbara have three daughters.

Sylvia Hooperstein, the radical feminist psychologist is mentioned in a few stories centered in and on the greater DeGarde area. A few of the more notable tales are 'Jellybean Theif' in Loving Wives, 'Nudge' in Loving Wives, and 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives. (Jellybean Theif was misspelled and I did not catch the error before it posted.)

Laci's dalliance with Andy Hernandez, the first name Carl offered in their therapy sessions was disclosed in 'Yum Yum Ice Cream' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Chad Theriot and Tommy Huvall, two more of Laci's lovers are characters introduced in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in the Loving Wives category.

Tommy Dawson, yet another of Laci's lovers mentioned by Carl is a character introduced in 'Jack O Lantern' in the Anal category.

Judge Marie Robichaux is a character first introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series. She is utilized in many stories centered in and around the greater DeGarde area.

The Robin Durst that Michelle speaks of is a minor character first introduced in the 'Never that Bold' series. Robin's career as a drag racing diva and the Surewill Tiger series sunglasses are introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in Lesbian Sex category.

Marnie Vogel, the receptionist in Sylvia Hooperstein's office is introduced in the 'Yearbook 2005' series in the Novels/Novellas series.

April Theriot, Chad Theriot's wife is introduced in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in Loving Wives category.

Judge Linda Newenberg is introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

The DA, David Hightower is introduced in the 'Wealth' series. It is David Hightower that brokers the sale of St. Ann parish properties with Anita Lopez.

Eric Greene, April Theriot's attorney is introduced in the 'Inferno' series in the Loving Wives category.

The very attractive lesbian couple that Carl had to envision to achieve an erection are Chelsea Mouton and Theresa Prejean; both characters introduced in 'Strands of Gray' in the Loving Wives category. Their romance is introduced in 'Multiple Units #105' in the Lesbian sex category.

Sarah Guillory, the DA for St. Elizabeth Parish is introduced in the 'Uneducated' series in the Mature category.

Jenna West, the cute red-headed neighbor is a minor character in 'Xyla' in the Fetish category. Remember, no testicles were permanently damaged in the writing of that particular story.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.