Saved by a Bad Santa

Story Info
Stacy is stranded in the snow and is saved by a Bad Santa.
9k words
4.17
14.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Dear reader, this story is an alternative version of my previous story, saved by Santa. You should read that one too and let me know which you prefer.****

"Fucking shitheads!" Stacy yelled at the phone as the person on the other end hung up.

She shivered in the cold, trying to figure out where everything had gone so wrong. It probably started when her asshole ex skipped out without paying for his share of the rent, or having taken care of the bills he was supposed to pay. That left her short on cash, which meant that when her car broke down, she wasn't able to get it fixed. Which in turn left her trying to rely on public transportation to get halfway across the country in order to surprise her parents by being home for the holidays.

Having been strapped for cash before, she had done the trip this way multiple times since moving away from her parents for college. The worst part always was one specific transfer, which if you caught it wrong, left you sitting for hours in the middle of nowhere. Knowing this, she had made her plans with ample time to make it, preferring to get there an hour early and not miss it, then to need to wait half a day.

She had gotten off the previous bus perfectly on schedule, slightly cold, pulling her coat around herself as she watched the small snowflakes falling. Living in a warmer part of the country, her jacket was barely enough to keep her warm, with most of her warm clothing being by her parents for when she visited. She had gathered her things, and found a spot out of the wind where she could wait. And wait she did, watching, getting colder as the snowfall started to get heavier.

When the next bus didn't show up at the scheduled time, she assumed that it was running late due to the snow. After an hour, she called the bus company and was told the due to the weather, the bus was running late, but it was on it's way. After another hour, at which point she was freezing, she called again. This time they told her that the line was cancelled due to the weather. When she asked what she was supposed to do, they said that they were sorry for any inconveniences and hung up.

After a few minutes, Stacy's anger started to cool, and in it's place came the anxiety. What could she do? Based on the way the weather looked, it was just going to keep getting colder, and she was likely to freeze to death, especially given the lack of appropriate clothing. And even if the cold didn't get her, she had no food with her. To top it off, the battery on her phone was just about dead.

She opened her suitcase to look through what she had brought to see if there was anything she could layer to try to get warmer. she pulled out t-shirts, pantyhose, leggings, socks, and a sweatshirt, setting them on top of her bag. She looked around desperately, even knowing that there was nothing nearby, hoping to find a place to change. Seeing nothing, and having no choice, she crouched on the bench of the small bus stop. Trying to move as quickly as she could, she took off her jacket and pulled the sweater that she was wearing over her head.

The biting cold sent goosebumps across her ample chest and caused her nipples to harden even more against the black lace of her bra. She pulled on both t-shirts before replacing the sweater and then struggled into the sweatshirt, pulling the hood up, before shoving her hands back into the jacket.

Zipping up the jacket over the mound of clothing that she had just put on, Stacy realized that she probably would have started with her bottom half, as now her movements were inhibited by the tight players of clothing. Sighing, she pulled the jacket back off and psyched herself up to move onto the next step.

Still on the bench, she opened her boots at far as they would go, and undid her pants. Pulling them down, she got one leg out fine, but when she went to pull the other foot out of her boot, she overbalanced and fell backwards onto the bench. Wearing a thong to match her bra meant that her ass had no protection from the freezing cold and wet bench. She quickly scrambled to get hands and knees, with her effectively naked ass in the air.

She started to cry, but realized that she needed to move quickly. Gingerly she removed one sock at a time, replacing it with the pantyhose. She pulled on the leggings as well before replacing her pants, two pairs of socks, and then her boots.

Finishing with that, she pulled back on her jacket, and then shoved her hands into another two socks each. She pulled another t-shirt over her head to use as a scarf. At this point she could barely move, but she was a bit warmer.

Stacy huddled on the bench for another hour, watching the snow fall, a feeling of despair washing over her. Eventually, she decided that just sitting and waiting to freeze was stupid. She got up, grabbed her bag, and started trudging through the snow, hoping she was going in the correct direction. Between the snow and the multiple layers, it was slow going. She couldn't tell how much progress she was making and between the falling snow and what she was walking through, she could tell that her out layers were starting to get wet.

After what felt like forever as it was starting to get dark, Stacy saw lights shining through the snow. With the first hints of hope, she felt a surge of energy and headed towards the lights with more speed than she had been moving previously. As she approached, she heard the sound of an engine roaring, as the shape of a large pickup truck with a plow blade on the front appeared out of the snow, moving slowly. She hurried over, yelling and waving her arms. The driver must have noticed her, because the truck stopped. As she approached the drivers window cracked open and she heard a man's voice call or from the inside.

"What are you doing out in this weather. Get inside the truck before you freeze to death."

She hurried around to the other side and excitedly opened the door, a blast of warm air hitting her in the face. She climbed into the car and slammed the door behind her, reveling in the warmth of the cabin.

"Now that you're inside, do you want to tell me what you were thinking?" the driver asked.

Stacy looked over at her savior for the first time. He looked like a well built older man, with a long while beard, wearing a light blue t-shirt and jeans.

"If he was wearing a red robe and driving a sleigh he could pass for Santa," she thought to herself.

Realizing that she still hadn't answered, she quickly began to tell her story.

"My ex ran out in me owing me money, so I couldn't get my car fixed. I was talking the bus home to surprise my parents for the holiday, got off nearby, but the next bus never came. Eventually the company said that it wasn't coming. I wasn't dressed to be out in a snow storm, so I had to get undressed and redressed outside, and I fell over while doing it, freezing my ass. I eventually decided that walking was better than sitting waiting to freeze, and then you saved me. I'm so glad that I can't across you, I really thought that I was going to die or in the snow."

She hadn't meant to share as much as she did, but as soon as she opened her mouth, the words started to tumblr out.

"Well," said the drive, "While I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I'm glad I could help you out. It's going to take is a bit to get where we are going, especially in this weather. Why don't you relax a bit, now that you are safe."

"Thanks."

Stacy settled into the seat, enjoying the warmth, as the driver started up again. She had no idea who this person was, or where she was going, but at this point, anywhere out of the snow was better than the alternative. She pulled her hands out of her sock gives and held them in front of the got she blowing from the vents. It wasn't long before her many layers began to get too hot in the warmth of the truck.

"Do you mind if I take off my jacket?" she asked.

"Go for it. Get comfortable. Like I said, we have a bit of a drive."

She unzipped her jacket and pulled her arms out.

Before she could decide what to do with it, the driver said, "Just toss it in the back. You can shove your bags there as well. No need to have them shoved at your feet."

She twisted to put her things into the back seat. While she was twisted to put things back she didn't notice the driver flick on the heated seat and turn up the temperature in her side just a bit. What she did notice was a red suit folded in the back seat.

"Are you Santa?" she asked, feeling like an idiot as she did.

The driver chuckled.

"Kinda. I volunteer as a Santa at schools and hospitals. My name is Chris, by the way."

The truth was was while Chris was indifferent about kids, he was good at dealing with them. But the real reason that he volunteered as Santa was that there were always plenty of women, teachers, nurses, and mothers, who also wanted to sit in Santa's lap and quite often wanted to do more than just sit. He got more pussy in the holiday season than he did the entire rest of the year.

"Sorry. I'm Stacy. It's so cool that you do that."

"I feel like it's my way to give back to the community," he said, giving her the same line he used over and over when a nervous young mother was debating dropping her pants. They all fell for it, and everyone got what they wanted.

Still overheating, Stacy pulled off her t-shirt scarf and sweatshirt. They too went into the back and one again, she Chris upped the temperature on her side of the truck. With the heat still building, she debated what to do about her legs for a while, but having sweat pooling between her thighs eventually got to her.

She pulled off her boots and the extra socks before saying, "This is a little weird, but do you mind if I take my pants off? They are still wet. I mean, I'm wearing leggings underneath, it's not like I'm going to be naked."

She suddenly blushed, feeling embarrassed. He chuckled in response.

"Go right ahead, take off whatever you need."

Still blushing, Stacy undid her belt and went to pull them down. Given the tightness of the layers, she tried to be careful, but ended up pulling down everything at first, exposing her crotch before she managed to get her under layers back up. Chris got an eyefull of her hairless slit, but pretended to not have seen anything. She got them down the rest of the way without further incident, putting them into the back with the rest of her stuff. After a moments debate, her sweater joined everything else, along with one of her t-shirts, which exposed her tight stomach and the bottom of her bra when she pulled it off, and she finally settled comfortably into the seat.

Now comfortable and safe from the weather, she quickly found herself exhausted and passing out. Chris looked at the sleeping girl and couldn't believe his luck. The storm that had blown in was supposed to last a couple of days. He planned on using that time to the fullest extent. It had been a while since he had this kind of opportunity.

When he got to his house he tried to wake her, but she was down deep, so he carried her inside. He put her on the couch and started to strip her down. Knowing the dangers of being out in the cold, he checked her for frostbite. Satisfied that she wasn't in any danger, he took a bunch of pictures of her sleeping naked form. After that he gathered all of her things and took them to the other room. All of her clothing he put to be washed. her phone he hooked up to his computer and started going through it. His job as a cyber investigator meant that he was good at it and in short order had dug up plenty of information about her. He found no communication with anyone about where she was going and he also found some pictures of her that she had obviously sent to the ex she had mentioned. Based on the pictures, the next couple of days were going to be a lot of fun.

Stacy woke up and time later and found herself on a couch, covered in a sheet, completely naked. Looking around she saw that it was a pretty simple room, with a large fireplace that currently had a decent fire going in it. She glanced around for her stuff, but didn't see anything.

"It's about time you woke up", said Chris from behind her, startling her a bit. "I was beginning to get worried."

"Sorry I passed out like that. Um, what happened to my clothing?" she asked pulling the sheet tight against herself.

"After being out in the cold like that, especially since you passed out, I needed to check you for frostbite. I tried to wake you, but you were down deep. I did my best to be a gentleman, but I had to make sure you weren't hurt. Your clothes were all wet, so I put them to be washed."

Stacy felt a strange warmth spreading through her body at the thought of Chris going over her body inch by inch.

"I appreciate you taking care of me."

"No problem. Can I get you anything to eat, it's just about dinner time?" he asked heading to the kitchen.

"Sure," she replied. "But I don't exactly have anything to wear."

"So don't wear anything, it's not like I haven't seen it all already."

Stacy blushed. Gathering the sheet around herself in an attempt to be somewhat covered, she followed him into the kitchen, suddenly realizing that she was starving.

"Have you lived here for a while?" she asked.

"Yeah. I like my privacy, so being a bit removed is nice."

He set a plate of food before her, and another across the table for himself. Stacy looked at the plate for a moment, trying to figure out how to eat while still staying covered by her sheet. She looked up at Chris who seemed to be paying more attention to his plate than to her. She quickly came to the conclusion that her hunger was more important than her modesty, and he had already seen her naked any way.

Taking a deep breath, she let the sheet fall to her lap and started to eat. The food was surprisingly good, and she only looked up from her plate when she had polished off everything she had been served. When she finally wiped up the last bits with the last bit of bread, she looked to to find Chris watching her.

"I see you were hungry," he said, causing her to blush, which he thought looked cute as it spread down her chest.

"It was good. Than you."

"I'm glad. It's always nice to have a break with a pretty woman, especially one that suits at my table naked."

She blushed again.

"You said that my clothes shoulf be dry soon?"

"The things that I could put in the dryer, yes. The rest? Well given that the blizzard is supposed to last a couple of days, they should dry before you can leave."

"A couple of days?" she asked in dismay.

"Yup."

"I'm sorry for infringing. I don't have so much money, but will you let me give you something for putting me up like this?"

Chris got up from the table and headed to a shelf where he had stored something earlier.

"The thought did occur to me. But I don't really think that you could put a price on my having saved your life, even beyond my putting you up for a couple of days."

He placed a collar on the the table before her.

"I think that instead of money, which anyways you said you don't have much of, you should give yourself to me for the next few days."

Stacy looked up at him in shock. What had happened to the Santa who volunteered in schools and hospitals? Who had saved her life?

Chris could see that she was going to say no, so he pushed the issue. He moved over to the door to the back and opened it, letting in a blast of cold air.

"You can always leave instead," he replied, waving a hand towards the open door.

She shivered as the cold air hit her body.

"But I'd die," she cried out, almost in tears, hating how childish she sounded.

Chris shrugged.

"It's your choice. If you are staying, then you need to pay for it. If not, you are free to leave."

She shakily reached a hand for the collar and picked it up. He closed the door and watched with a smile on his face as she wrapped it around her neck and buckled it closed.

"Why don't you get started by coming over here and getting on your knees. Judging by the pictures I found on your phone, you have plenty of practice."

Stacy felt a wave of panic rush over her. Her ex had conceived her to take pictures of herself in a variety of places in various stages of undress. He also liked to take pictures while they were having sex. Her condition to giving into his desire for pictures was that they were only on her phone, and if she sent him any on snapchat, he couldn't save them. His favorite thing to take pictures of were her sucking his cock, so there were a lot of them. Her biggest worry was that if the pictures got out, some of them could get her fired for workplace misconduct.

Chris, thinking that she was having second thoughts about their fresh said, "If you doing want to, there is always the door."

Broken out of her fears, she quickly got on her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his cock which was already leaking precum, and licked the tip. Chris wanted to just shove his dick into her mouth, but he held back, wanting her to commit herself. Hating the position she now found herself in, she slowly opened her lips and let the engorged member into her mouth. On instinct, she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before taking more into her mouth. He was small enough that she was able to get most of him into her mouth, but when she got deep, there was still enough that she knew he would be in her throat if it all went in.

Chris enjoyed watching her work his dick. She obviously did have plenty of practice, but now that she had given in, he wanted more. He grabbed the back of her head and started pushing her deeper with each bob. He loved the feeling of hitting the back of her throat, and the sense of power that went with her sight gag each time. When she finally managed to get adjusted to the situation, she was able to relax her throat.

"Oh that feels so good," he exclaimed as his cock forced it's way into her throat. "You really are a cock sucking professional slut, aren't you."

He thrust in and out of her throat a couple of times before thrusting as deep as he could and held her there. With her mouth and throat filled with dick, and her nose buried in his pubic hair, she couldn't breathe. It was fine for a few seconds, but as it went on, she began to struggle. He held onto her, enjoying her struggles, but after another couple of seconds, let go. She fell backwards, red in the face, gasping for breath.

He gave her just long enough to catch her breath before pulling her back up to his crotch. This time it wasn't about going deep. He fucked her face hard and fast, eager to get off. It didn't take long before the first blast of cum sprayed into her mouth. Still holding her head with one hand, he pulled out of her mouth and started painting her face. She closed her eyes to try to prevent any cum from getting in them, and missed him pulling out his phone to capture the moment. When he finished, he shoved his slowly fading erection back into her mouth.

"Make sure you suck out every last drop."

She did as she was told, and sucked on his dick.

When he decided that she was done, he pulled away and said, "I expect you to not waste any of what's on your face, either. You can get up when you're done closing yourself."

She obediently began scraping the cum off of her face and into her mouth. He watched for a moment and then walked away, leaving her humiliated, naked, and still eating his cum. He looked at the picture he had just taken, and knew that it had been worth the distraction. She looked like a complete and total slut, mouth open, tongue out, and face covered in cum. Smiling, he put the phone away and headed to the couch.

"When you finish cleaning up, come join me on the couch. I haven't had a chance to play with your tits yet."