Saved by a Bad Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy took her time cleaning her face, but after a certain point it was no longer reasonable for her to put off getting up. She approached the couch where Chris was watching tv.

"Come here," he said, patting the spot next to him.

She sat and he wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling her close, and grabbed one of her breasts without taking his eyes off the screen. He groped her, switching back and forth between sides, occasionally playing with her nipples until a commercial came on.

"You have such nice tits," he told her, now holding one in each hand. He suddenly looked at something on her face and said in a sharp voice, "I don't understand. I gave you clear instructions. I expected you to be done ages ago, but apparently not only are you slow, but it seems like you can't listen either."

He slid his finger through her hair and came out with a clump of cum.

"Didn't I tell you to clean it up and not to waste any?"

She nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes," came the soft reply.

"Well then what do you think that we should do about this? Do you want to know what happens to girls who end up on the naughty list?"

"No, sir," she replied, hoping that it was what he wanted to hear.

"In that case, I think a quick settling of accounts is in order. First, fix your mistake," he said, shoving his finger into her mouth.

She sucked it clean while he thrust his finger in and out of her mouth.

"Next," he continued, not stopping to finger her mouth, "I want you to count to twenty five."

Before she could respond, he pulled her over his lap.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

The first four hard spanking across her naked ass cought her by surprise. She started to cry out and squirm away, but, pulling his finger out of her mouth, he grabbed her hair tight.

SLAP

He hit her ass again and said, "Count!"

"Five," she cried out.

SLAP

"Start from one you stupid slut. I would have thought you knew how to count!"

Tears forming in her eyes she whimpered,

"One."

He started raining slaps down on her ass, while holding her head up by her hair. At ten she was bawling and her ass was red. By the time she counted twenty five, she had gotten at least forty having missed more, and was barely coherent. Chris relaxed his grip on her hair and slowly started petting her head. His other hand he rubbed gently on her cherry red ass, feeling the heat. He slowly rubbed, moving his hand around, until he wound up rubbing her slit from behind. He found her wet and slipped a finger between her lips, sliding inside of her easily. He fingered her for a minute before sitting from her hole to get clit.

Stacy had no idea what was going on. She was so overwhelmed by everything that her brain had mostly shut off. The residual pain from the spanking and having her hair pulled was mixing with the building orgasm and the feeling of closeness from him gently petting her head, all on top of the humiliation of her situation was too much. Her orgasm when it came was more intense than she had ever experienced before and sent to into a state of almost drunkenness.

Chris carried her to his bed where he held her until she passed out. Once she was asleep, he got back up out of bed. In his office, he went through the videos from the cameras he had set around the house. He used them partially as part of a home protection network he had installed, but also to record any of the various women who came over to sit in Santa's lap in private. They were normally set to override every two days, but he had already changed it to save everything. From a quick glance, he was going to have his work cut out for him editing it all later, but it was going to be worth it.

Stacy woke up disoriented, sore, and tangled up in someone else's limbs. It took her a minute to remember where she was and then realized in horror that the warm body she had just been cuddling with belonged to Chris. She could feel good morning wood pressing against her ass. She tried to pull away, but his strong arms held her in place, even as he slept. After a few minutes of her struggling, Chris finally woke up enough.

"Where are you going?" he asked sleepily.

"I need to pee," she said, embarrassed.

He let her go and watched as she hurried to the bathroom. Her ass showed signs of faint bruising, reminders of the previous night. Based on the weather report, the storm was expected to blow over by evening, which meant that she would be able to leave the next morning, leaving him just sit twenty-four hours to use her. Getting out of bed, he heated into the bathroom after her. He walked in without knocking, catching her still on the toilet.

"Hey," she cried out in shock. "I'm still using it."

"So?" he replied. "You should spread your legs if you don't want to get peed on."

He stepped up to the toilet as she looked on at him in new horror. She quickly spread her legs and moved as far back on the seat as she could, just as he started to go. She could finished before he did, but couldn't move for fear of him pissing on her. When he finished, he shook of the last drops and she recoiled when one of them hit her tit.

She was even more disgusted when he said, "I guess if you are still sitting here, I might as well make use of you," and shoved his penis in her mouth.

She could still taste the salty, pungent final drops of pee, and almost gagged.

Holding her head he said, "Lick it clean so we can shower. We have a long day ahead of us."

Knowing that her humiliation was only beginning, she did as she was told. In the shower, he made her wash his body, which she found surprisingly enjoyable, running her hands over his hard muscles. If the situation had been different, she could have seen herself enjoying this. When she finished, he washed her, but as opposed to the clinical fashion in which she had washed him, he took his time. He spent plenty of time on her tits, groping them, running soapy hands over them, and playing with her nipples. The finger in her ass surprised her, but she was intrigued by the fact that as he slid his soapy finger in and out of her dark hole, that she didn't mind it.

She was more shocked when she found her clit being played with again. When she started to get closer, her legs began to give out, and he picked her up and continued until just before she actually got to orgasm. She cried out when he put her down and turned off the water.

"Not yet," he said chuckling, "But soon enough."

He dried her off, making sure to keep her on edge, but not too push her over. He then took her to the bed and told her to get her ass in the air. When he pulled out a butt plug, she started to freak out and rolled over.

"Do you want another spanking like last night?"

She quickly got back into position. He started by putting something cold on her rosebud, and then sliding a finger in like he had in the shower. When on finger became two, she started to freak out again.

"It is easier if you relax," her told her.

She tried to relax, but the feeling of something that seemed to be three times the size of what she had seen in his hands started forcing it's way in to what had until now been only an out passage, she couldn't take it anymore.

"It was almost in, you stupid bitch," he said as he grabbed her. "I guess it's time to see what the naughty list has in store for you."

He dragged her out of the room and into a room she hadn't yet seen. She didn't quite understand what she was seeing until he had her over a bench and halfway strapped in. As he finished buckling her hands into place, she tried to move, but found that she was held firmly in place. Her ass and pussy were both fully exposed, as were her breasts and they hung down through a cutout in the bench.

She felt the pressure on the plug return, this time without an attempt at being gentle. She cried out as it stretched her asshole before settling inside of her. The sound of the flogger hitting her ass reached her ears before her body had a chance to react to the pain. It was quickly followed by four more firm blows, which while very different than the hand the previous evening, still hurt.

"Welcome to the naughty list. This is where bad girls end up."

She couldn't see what he was doing behind her, but she felt him grab a nipple, pull and twist a bit.

"What is going to happen now," he said, as she suddenly felt something clamp onto her nipple, "is that I'm going to get you set up, and then I'm going to go make breakfast."

She felt him repeat the process with the other side. As he let go, she could feel a weight pulling on her tits. Looking down, at her angle she could just see hints of the chain that obviously now hung from her nipples. She heard a soft buzzing noise begin and felt him position something against her clit.

"This should be just enough to keep you interested, and besides, it's going to turn off every few minutes anyways to give you a break. Now be a good girl while I go have some breakfast."

She watched him leave the room, helpless to do otherwise. The vibrator that was pressed against her clit was starting to gently build her back towards the orgasm that was denied to her earlier. She focused on the sensations, trying to ignore the weight on her breasts, however, before she got close, the vibrations cut off. She groaned in frustration and had to just lay there, unable to move.

It was a shock when the vibration started again, once more slowly building her up. She got closer, but once again the vibrator shut off too early. This went on over the course of the next half hour, with her slowly getting closer, but never getting to actually cum.

Chris watched her frustration build on the cameras, and knew that she would soon be broken enough for what he had planned next. He watched while she was teased and denied, over and over, for another half hour before going back in.

"Please just let me cum," she begged as soon as she saw him. "I'll do anything, please, please."

He loved hearing her beg.

"I think that I could be convinced to let you cum, but I have a few conditions."

"Anything, please!"

"First off, the only way you get to cum is on my cock. Second, I want you to beg for it."

"Oh, god," she wailed as the vibrator cut out once more. "Please fuck me. I need your cock inside of me. I'll do anything to have your deep inside of my pussy, please, shove it in me!"

"Keep it up. I like hearing just how much of a slut you are for my cock. I'm going to let you off the bench. If I even so much as suspect that you are even considering touching your pussy, I'll lock you back up and make yesterday's spanking seem like a massage. Since you want my cock so much, I'm going to let you ride it."

She kept up her litany of begging as he undid her restraints and she shook feeling back into them. As she got up, the weight of the chain shifted, pulling in a new direction, sending new waves of pain through her tits. She made her way over to him as fast as she could, with each motion shifting the chain, as well as the plug which she had almost forgotten was in her ass.

She eagerly mounted his lap, and with a groan on pleasure, fully impaled herself upon him. She was amazed at how much tighter and fuller she felt with the plug in, but for the most part she was focused on the denied orgasm that was quickly rebuilding as she bounced in his cock. Her begging had moved into nonstop adoration of his dick and his good it felt inside of her and how much she loved riding it like a slut.

Chris sat back and reveled in the tightness of her pussy and the eagerness of her overstimulated state. He was glad that he had waited to fuck her. Having her give herself like this was so much better than of her had taken her. When he could tell from the way that her voice and breathing started shifting into an almost hyperventilating mantra that she was about to cum, he reached out and grabbed the chain of the clamps as she went to rise up. Her motion pulled the clamps free of her nipples, which sent the blood rushing back into them in a wave of fire. Stacy screamed out in pain and orgasm as the sensations from her tits sent her over the edge. She slammed down on him, her pussy spasming around his cock and her ass around the plug. The feelings overwhelmed her and she fell into a stupor, twitching sightly as her body came down from the high.

Not having cum yet, Chris pushed her over onto the couch, and began fucking her. She moaned as he plowed into her now very sensitive cunt, sending minor aftershocks through her system each time he bottomed out inside of her. It didn't take long for him to cum inside of her, thrusting as deep and hard as he could. He took a minute to catch his breath on top of her, before getting up and pulling out. Not bothering to ask, he grabbed her head and shoved his dirty penis into her mouth. On instinct more than anything else, she began sucking it clean.

Stacy woke up a while later back in Chris's bed. Her pussy, tits, and ass were all sore. She shifted and realised that her ass was still plugged. She took a deep breath and found that her mouth tasted like a mixture of stale cum and pussy. The events of the morning flashed through her mind and she started crying again. She had literally begged him to let her ride his cock. She felt confused at how it could have all felt so good while being so horrible. Her tears ran out eventually and she slowly got out of bed. She debated pulling out the plug, but didn't want to incur any more of his wrath. As she walked out the the room she could feel the plug shifting inside of her with each step.

"There is Santa's favorite," Chris said as she walked into the kitchen. "Did you enjoy sitting on Santa's lap?"

She frowned, knowing that a holiday tradition would be forever tainted.

"I assume that after all that hard work, you must be pretty hungry."

She nodded, suddenly realizing that she hadn't eaten since dinner the previous evening and that she was starving.

"Good. Sit and eat. You are going to need your energy."

He piled a plate high with food and sat it before her at the table. She dug in, surprised at how good it was. He fed her seconds when she finished the first plate.

"I don't get you," she said when she had finally eaten enough. "On one hand, you are super nice and caring. But then on the other, you are selfish, mean, abusive, and literally holding me captive."

"There are a couple of ways that you could look at it. First, it's possible that I'm only nice and caring to lure you in and get what I want. Second, it's possible that I'm really nice and looking out for you, and the reason that I'm doing all of these things to you is for your own benefit. You have already passed out twice from orgasming. I doubt that that had ever happened to you before. Third, is somewhere in the middle. I'm nice, but also find myself in a unique situation which I've decided to take advantage of."

"Which one is it?"

He shrugged.

"That's for you to decide."

"Ugh. So what other horrors and humiliations do you have planned for me?"

"You are just going to have to wait to find out. I'll give you one hint. I did switch you to a bigger butt plug, but that is for later. Did you have enough to eat?"

She nodded.

"Good. Given that I did all the cooking, I think that it's only fair if you do the cleanup. I have some things to take care of in the meantime."

Stacy got up and put her dishes in the sink. Chris showed her were things were and left her to get started. He came back a minute later and hooked a chain to her collar and the cabinet above the sink.

"What? Why?"

"I want you to remember just what your position is here. I have things to do that could take longer than washing the dishes should take you and I don't need you wandering around. When you finish with the dishes you can start cleaning the counters."

She turned the water back on and returned to the dishes. While she worked she could almost pretend that she was at home, if not for the fact that she was naked, chained to the kitchen, and had a giant plug in her ass. Even so, she found a measure of comfort in the mundane task of washing dishes. She finished fairly quickly and began to work on the counters.

Chris watched her through the cameras while he worked. He loved the way her tits jiggled while she scrubbed and the way her ass presented itself when she leaned over the counter to scrub it. He finished what he needed to do, but didn't get up immediately. He watched as she got to the end of the counter and was pulled up short by the chain. He watched her stretch to try to get it, surprised by how easily she had fallen into the role of slave.

Walking into the kitchen when she finished, he asked, "I see that you finished the dishes and the counter. Good girl. Do you think you did a good job?"

"Yes?" she responded hesitantly.

He made a show of checking the dishes first and then the counter. He found a spot that she had missed in corner, and two that she was unable to reach.

"Not too bad, but I am going to need to punish you for what you missed. We don't want you falling back into the naughty list, do we?"

He unhooked the chain from the cabinet and began walking to the living room, holding out like a leash.

"Come girl," he said as if talking to a dog.

She started to follow behind and he stopped.

"Be a good bitch, and walk on all fours," he commanded.

Face burning with the new humiliation, she got down to her hands and knees and followed after him. He led her around the house for a few minutes before heading over to the couch and sitting down, patting the seat next to him. Feeling absurd, she crawled into the couch beside him and sat on her knees. Tugging the leash, he pulled her across his lap. He tightened his grip on the leash, holding it where it connected to her collar, pulling her face down.

"Since you were such a good girl, both cleaning up and behaving nicely on our short walk, I'm going to lessen the punishment for the spots you missed. I'm only going to give you five for each, and I'm going to be gentle." He waited for a moment to see if she would respond before saying, "Do you have anything you wish to say?"

"Thank you?"

"Your welcome. And for that, even though it wasn't as enthusiastic as I would have expected, I'll take off another two."

This time she responded, hoping to get more off.

"Thank you for taking them off! I'm sorry I didn't properly say thank you. I hope to do better next time."

As she spoke she wondered one again what the hell had happened to her, and how she found herself in this position.

"That's much better. But it's not going to make me take off any more."

He rested his hand on her upturned ass for a moment before beginning.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Each spank was lighter than the ones the night before, and especially as her ass clenched around the plug, Stacy could almost understand why someone would like it. She counted off each one steadily as he continued.

When it was finally done, he rubbed her ass gently, noting that it was only slightly red. He gripped the base of the plug and pulled sightly, causing it to stretch her ass just a bit before he let go and it slid back in. She groaned at the movement, which made him do it a few more times. He then loosened his grip on the leash and gently pushed her off of his lap to the floor between his legs.

"Since you have been such a good girl, I'm going to let you do something that all bitches love to do to other bitches. But, as we seem to be lacking another bitch, I guess it's my ass that you are going to need to lick."

He shifted so that he was at the very edge of the couch with his ass exposed. Stacy hesitated, disgusted at the thought of licking his ass. She opened her mouth to complain, by he grabbed her head and shoved her face against his ass.