Saved by Deborah Pt. 01

Story Info
Two 30 year olds discover the joys & happiness of a 2nd love.
6.1k words
4.6
8.6k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Rob McCall4 2022 - All Rights Reserved

This is the beginning of a multi-part story of an adult love affair and the joys that second love can bring.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

I love my beautiful wife, Janet, more today than when we got married, and we've been married going on 10 years now. Smart, funny, we like the same things, and at 5'-9" with blonde hair and perky 34" breasts that are as firm as a teenager's with surprisingly small and pert nipples for two kids. She is perfection.

We met in college and got married a couple of years after graduation. We didn't take each other's virginities but were inexperienced in the ways of love and learned how to navigate it together. We had big plans for our future, including a few years as husband and wife to build our careers, travel, and enjoy our new life together before starting a family.

I was moving up in my job, and hers allowed the freedom and opportunity to keep working and be a mom. Plus, since I frequently worked out of the house two weeks a month, I had plenty of home time for my share of the parenting.

We have two wonderful kids, a boy, Ken, and a girl, Carly, and I was a happy and contented man. As I said, every time I looked at Jan, or I washed her back in the shower, or we were making love, I loved her more than ever.

Pretty good for 10 years of marriage, two kids, the pandemic, homeschooling, and my still having to occasionally travel for work. Sure, like any couple, we have occasional problems, but we communicate well, are great in the sack, and always work it out.

Jan and I have had a couple of significant disagreements recently, but we've been working them out. So imagine my shock to come home and find two suitcases on the floor by the stairs with Janet standing there waiting for me in her favorite Keds.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck is this, Jan?!"

"It's over."

"What?!"

"I'm leaving you. I'll call for the kids after I get settled."

"Are you kidding me?! Come on, really?! Call for the kids? What the fuck is this?! Jan, we love each other. Sure we've had our problems, but we're working them out. I thought we were working through them."

"Oh, Mike, so many problems. So many things that upset us both. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get back the feelings I'd had before the two mega arguments we had. I tried and was willing to work to regain it, but it just wasn't happening."

She paused a bit awkwardly.

"And I've met somebody."

"What?! What the fuck is that about?"

"I didn't mean to. I met him on a business Zoom call, and he messaged me after introducing himself. We started chatting on email; it was innocent, just getting to know each other. I wanted a new friend and maybe a good job contact, but it was an immediate friendship and rapidly became more than that. You've been doing so much traveling for your job lately. Let's get real. The Skype sex wasn't working anymore. The damn time zones were a problem."

She paused again, looking at her shoes as if she could polish them by staring at them.

"When you were on the road, we had such little contact, and when you were home, the sex wasn't good anymore. Absence doesn't always make the heart grow fonder. It distanced the two of us, Mike. He had lots of free time, which we spent together. He was here, and I made an unbelievable connection with him. Believe me, I was as surprised as you are right now."

"I thought we were working out our problems, and we, as a couple, were starting to work again..."

"Believe me, this is better for both of us. I will always care for you." And she picked up the suitcases and walked out the door taking 10 years of marriage with her.

I hit the floor sobbing like a baby.

My heart was broken. I don't remember how I ended up on the floor.

Chapter 2

I had Deborah jammed up against a wall of my living room. We were making out like there was no tomorrow, with my right leg shoved between her legs pressing on her dripping pussy. She was grinding against my dark brown chinos, which were now soaked with her juices. Her skirt was hiked up to the top of her shapely thighs, and her thin, lace thong had been rubbed over to the side, so her shaved lips were having their way with my leg as a throaty moan purred from the back of her throat.

She shook her long, jet-black hair. Being only 5'-4", she was on her tiptoes, and her raven hair kept whipping into our faces tickling. Her stocking feet and her thigh-highs rubbed against me as our mouths explored each other's tongues.

My left hand was wrapped in that raven hair, and my right hand was under her bra caressing Deb's proud C-cup breast that sat high and firm on her chest, surprisingly large for her frame since she only weighed about 115 lbs. My thumb and finger were dancing around her rosy pink areolas that were silver dollar small with pert nipples, not flat and spread like some women with breasts that size.

Her face was flush, and her breathing started getting heavy as her pistoning hips kept grinding against me as we made out. My pant leg was now soaked, dripping through and down to my knee. The air was redolent with the smell of sex, and I inhaled it deeply. Deb tasted fresh and sexy. Strawberries, and salt, and a natural sweetness. I looked into those green eyes that I could swim in all day and night and said, "Deborah, I'm going take you upstairs and fuck you."

"Please."

--#--#--

Three months before that night with Deborah, I had put down the phone, relieved that my mom could come and help out for a while. She was as shocked as me, but as usual, she stepped up. Anything for her grandkids.

I threw some water on my face and called in the kids to give them the news that mom had gone away on vacation for a while. The hardest thing I have ever done. I sat there answering our kids' questions for over an hour. Questions I couldn't really answer though I tried. I made a note to talk to the pediatrician for the name of someone they could talk with. They were old enough at six and eight.

Isabella, our housekeeper and occasional nanny, was open to more hours. That was a lifesaver.

Speaking of lifesavers, thank God for work. It filled my desperately devastated days and nights when I wasn't with the kids. Happily, I wasn't going out on the road since I would break into tears spontaneously day and night.

The day after Jan left, I called my boss and told her what had happened. She was instantly empathetic and supportive and told me to forget about road sales and to work from home. What a wonderful human being to have as a boss!

But I did have to go into the office on alternating weeks. Three days one week. Two days the next. Three months in, I was beginning to come out of my shell. Jan and I had worked out a fair sharing of the kids - even though I asked that contact with him be kept to the minimum and that he could never sleep over when our kids were in her place, and she agreed. I think she kept her end of the bargain.

Our home life had stabilized. I felt as if I was living "Kramer vs. Kramer" in real life. The kids and I grew from being clueless to getting gosh darn good at our new life together. Being a retired English teacher, Grandma had taken over the lease on a nearby rental apartment and loved homeschooling during the day, giving me the freedom to work. On the days I had to go into the office, I knew the kids were in good hands between Grandma and Isabella.

I was confident they were in much better hands with us than staying at Jan's with him, and on advice from a friend, I had begun to document that.

My time at the office continued to be a mental oasis and a safe haven for me. A few days, every week or two, Deborah and I would be in the office at the same time. She worked at a desk - we worked up high on a standup desk - some call them drafting tables --three stations over for safety and social distancing.

We were out of the same department. She was 32 years old, a junior in the marketing and advertising team that was in charge of ads, commercials, and media buys, including social media. She was starting out on a second life, having divorced a year back, childless. I was the head of sales which meant I was the head of a team of 40 hardworking people. It was a good department. In fact, we blazed.

Deborah and I started to chat. A welcome relief during the long work day. We made a connection, and a friendship began. She was smart, interesting, fun to talk to, and good at her job. We liked the same things. She even loved watching sports, especially football! And that jet-black hair. Her companionship was a welcome balm for my broken heart.

Who knows, maybe this was how Jan started with him.

She wasn't really my type. At 6'-2", I'll admit to liking taller women. Then again, it's not like I had much experience coming from a broken marriage of 10 years, but I had been married, not dead.

I watched her walk across the floor a dozen times a day following that perfect apple butt. It had been too long since I had been with a woman, over four months. I was finally starting to get my libido back, and I was horny as hell.

I watched Deborah walk that heart-shaped butt across the room and place it down upon her padded desk stool. I had to have it. I had to fuck it.

Seriously, I had to fuck her! I mean, I hadn't slept with a woman in over four months. I didn't want it; I needed it.

Happily, she was getting as hot for me as I was for her.

Maybe it was my height, my thick head of brown wavy hair. Maybe it was my fit build, 40" chest, and tight butt, or my larger-than-most cocks that occasionally showed in my suit pants. Who knows? Maybe it was my jokes. I always made her laugh.

And she made me laugh too.

We started having lunch together nearly every day and became good friends.

One day in the beginning of January, I looked at her over my egg salad sandwich and her chicken Caesar and said, "Want to come over to my place for a drink tonight? Grandma has the kids this weekend."

"A drink? What does that mean?"

"A drink. That is what it means."

"Isn't this against company policy, you being my boss and all?"

"Probably."

"And what if we got caught and fired? I need this job," Deborah said.

"So do I. I have two kids and a mortgage."

"So what if we got caught and fired?"

"It's just a drink. We're allowed to socialize. The policies aren't that strict. If you're concerned, we'll keep it 100% off of the workplace, and if it became an issue, you know, Carolyn. She'd give us a slap on the wrist and tell us to be more careful."

"Yeah, probably right. Well, what if we meet for a drink after work instead?"

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No, you said a drink tonight at your place."

She had me there.

"Sure, a drink after work. Sounds great!" I said, trying to save face.

"Okay. The tavern around the corner?"

"Perfect."

We sat at the bar. Deb had a margarita, and I had vodka on the rocks. We chitchatted for a bit pretending this wasn't a hookup, yet she gave different signals allowing my foot on her stool's footrest, her eyes were wide and her cheeks a tad blushed, and her belly button had been pointing at me the entire time. The torso is the "billboard of the body." That's basic sales 101. Someone's belly button pointing towards you indicates they like, trust or desire you. Deb's had been facing me since we sat down.

Finally, I looked at her and said, "Deb, how long are we going to sit here and pretend this isn't a date? You know I want you. I believe you want me. You can either say, 'Fuck you!' and slap my face and walk out right now, or we can go back to my place and play. What do you want to do?"

"I want to go back to your place and play."

I paid for the drinks, and we left.

Chapter 3

"Wow! I didn't know your house was this nice. How large is it?"

"3,000 sq. ft. We had to have rooms for the kids."

"Yes, of course. I live in a cramped 800 sq. ft. townhouse. And your wife walked out on this? Shit."

And that's when I jammed her against the living room wall, eventually ending up in the bedroom with our clothes on the floor.

I watched her as she got undressed, bending over to take her thigh-highs off last, giving me a show of her shaved pussy and asshole. Standing up, her breasts were world-class, with a small mole arm side of her right nipple. Sexy and cute at the same time. At 115 lbs., her waist was thin, and her hips were just right. A small tattoo of a flower was just to the left of her totally shaved pussy, and even though she was only 5'-4" tall, she could have been a model with those legs. She watched me watching her and slyly smiled when I couldn't keep my eyes off of her pussy.

Since she had done one for me, I decided to give Deb a show as I got undressed. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly before shrugging it off revealing my 40" chest with just enough hair to look manly. Then I turned around and bent over to take off my drenched chinos, leaving my red fashion Jockey's on. I knew she could see the heavy sack of my balls.

I turned around, and she gasped. My throbbing hardon was filling my underwear with the large heading peaking over the elastic waist. I slowly stripped off my Jockey's and my cock slapped back against my stomach. I watched her eyes travel up the full 7" plus watching it throb as the blood rushed in. The head of my cock resting about an inch above my belly button.

I walked over to her, my hard cock bouncing with Deb's eyes on my package the entire time, and gave her a tender hug pulling her into me. She was on her tiptoes, and her breasts were pressed into my chest as she started grinding against my cock. Deb leaned in and kissed me, her tongue rapidly in my mouth searching for mine. We stood by my queen sized bed kissing tenderly and caressing each other before I shoved her down onto the bed.

"Mike, I hope these aren't your martial sheets."

"Don't worry. I threw all of those out. I would have burned them, but it would have been bad for the environment," and I smiled. "These are new and used only by me. At least until now. We're going to christen them."

That made her giggle, and we started making out again. Softly at first as my left hand found her right breast and then more ferociously. I was smothering her with my kisses which she was returning with as much enthusiasm.

I started down towards her pleasure chest, first stopping and enjoying the sensation of her left breast and pert nipple that was swelling in my mouth the hotter Deb got. I fondled her ass and moved down to her shaved pussy spreading her legs with my arms as I did so.

She was soaking.

I moved to her inner thighs and licked slowly up both of them, teasing her backdoor as I did, then brought my hand up to her clit as I gently put my tongue in her as deep as it would go.

She moaned, and her hips started to rock.

Deborah's pussy tasted sweet and salty at the same time and smelled like the sea with a citrus overtone. And, of course, that musky odor that goes into your nose, straight to your brain, and arouses you like no tomorrow as nature intended.

I moved up to her clit, pulled the hood back to expose her nub, took it into my mouth, and started to lick her with a soft, flat tongue. A purring moan escaped her lips as I started to flip the tip of her now erect clit with my tongue speeding up as fast as I could.

"So good, so good. Don't stop," she moaned, and I sucked her clit into my mouth as if it was a small cock and started to slide up and down her length rolling around her clit furiously.

"Oh, Jesus!" was what I heard.

I took that as a good sign, scooped up some of her overflowing juices with my index finger, put it on her backdoor, and slowly moved it in until I was knuckle deep.

That did it! She started bucking and cumming. I could feel her ass spasming on my finger as she came. Seven, eight spasms as she continued to moan for her Lord until she was done.

I gently slid my finger out and licked on her clit until she pushed my head away and said, "No, too sensitive." I kissed her thighs to wipe some of her juices off my face, went up, and kissed her as she slowly came down.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," she said. Oh my. Fuck. You know your stuff. Jeez. Honestly, I have never cum like that before on a first time. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I wanted you to cum. That's why we are here on my bed making love."

I pulled back to look at her.

"You know there is a way you can make it up to me."

"And what would that be, kind sir?" she asked knowingly.

"Well, a return of the favor would be nice."

"Is that what you are thinking?"

"Well, yes, actually."

"And I suppose you want me to climb off this bed, get on the floor on my knees between your legs, suck your cock, and play with your balls until you cum? And you are probably thinking I should let you cum in my mouth."

I nodded my head slightly. "Ahh yeah."

"Then you'll need to move over to the edge of the bed." She gave me a smile and a kiss, dropped to her knees on the carpet between my legs and took my hard, wide cock into her mouth.

When I was younger, a lot of women couldn't handle my girth and large head. When we were younger, it took a while for Jan to do that, which was part of our sexual education together. But Deb knew what she was doing and teased me by sticking her tongue out and slowly licked around the head and then gently put it into her mouth and held it there, rolling her tongue around my ridge, and started to suck like a vacuum so hard that I was screaming in my mind for her to finally take my cock fully into her mouth.

I was fighting the need to shove myself in when she did it. She wrapped her hand powerfully around the base of my cock and started to fuck my cock with her mouth as her hand milked me.

Deborah laughed a bit and took my cock out of her mouth but kept milking me.

"You like that lover?"

"Shit, yes. You know I do. Let me cum already!"

"Oh, you want to cum?"

"Shit Deb, will you please stop fucking around."

"Maybe," and she gave me a devilish smile, lowered her head, put her tongue on my cock, and licked her way down to my balls.

She started licking around and teasing first the right one, then the left one enjoying the shaved heaviness of my nuts filled with months of cum screaming to be released.

She brought her other hand up, cupped my balls raising them up slightly, and started to suck them one at a time, gently at first and then really sucking, pulling a ball deep into her mouth and stretching the sack as her clever hands kept playing with my cock.

She released my jewels, looked me deep in the eyes, and said, "Is this really your first time with a woman since your wife left?

I frantically nodded yes.

"Good. I want you to come in my mouth right now!" and she took my cock deep into her mouth.

I started to shoot four months of loneliness, frustration, and desire, filling her mouth with so much jizz that it started to leak out of it onto her tits, belly, and thigh.

I shot eight long ropes of hot spunk. She rolled it around for a while tasting its saltiness, and then swallowed it all, opening her mouth to proudly show me that she did.

Then she took a delicate finger, moved it down to her tits and body, scooped up the spilled seed, brought it back to her mouth, and sucked them clean.

She opened her mouth to show me, jumped up with startling agility, wrapped her arms around my head, and kissed me, mingling my sperm and the tastes of our sex together in a massive, hot, wet kiss.

She pulled off me and said, "Feel better?"

And I looked at her and said, "Deborah, you are a dream sent to me by The Gods, let's make love through the night."

12