Saved by Deborah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we did.

We slept in till 10am. Made love again, and I said, "Why don't you go into the bathroom and do your thing, and I'll go downstairs and make us some brunch. You'll find my extra robe hanging on the door.

I went downstairs and made bacon and eggs - I had gotten rather good at it getting the kids off to school in the morning - went out to get the paper, and we had a delightful brunch talking up a storm and continued getting to know each other.

There was a knock on the front door. I opened it to the mailman saying, "Morning. I need you to sign for this."

I took the certified letter into the kitchen and collapsed into my chair.

"What's wrong?" asked Deborah.

"It's Janet. She's filed for divorce and is seeking sole custody of the kids."

Well, fuck me!

My days became filled with lawyers, my work, and many more of those difficult conversations with the kids who didn't want to live with their mother since they didn't understand why she deserted them.

The good that came from this was Deb started spending more time at the house and interacting with the kids. She was great with them. She had no children of her own, but her family was so large she had dozens of nephews and nieces. She was their favorite aunt, and I could see why. She understood kids and had a natural way with them.

The kids increasingly liked her too. I watched their relationship blossom and bloom thinking that I was watching a mother in training and family bonding occurring.

Soon it was spring, and I needed a break. I talked to the boss requesting some personal time off, and she gave it to me.

Deb and I were eating lunch at her place. She was wearing a sexy oversized house shirt with many open buttons showing off her breasts on occasion when she leaned in for something.. She was letting me vent for the umpteenth time. She took my hands in hers.

"I have a mountain lodge. Want to sneak away for a few days, just you and me?"

"Really? What? How?

"I told you. I have a mountain lodge."

"Get real. "

"I am. It's out in the woods by the lakes, but it is not rustic. It is really a second home. We used it mostly as a ski lodge. My parents loved to ski, but skiing is not my thing. I liked to sit inside by the hot fire, watch everybody else ski, and drink hot cocoa while reading and listening to music. But I love the area in summer, it is so beautiful. I inherited the lodge, and even though I rent it out during the season, it's empty now because there's barely been any snow this year. We can have some alone time."

"Really? A mountain lodge, wow.

"Honestly, more like a cabin. My folks called it "a lodge."

"Still sounds exactly what the doctor ordered. I'll ask mom if she'll sleep over at the house for a few days."

"I think the mountain air will help you clear your head.

"Just tell me when and where."

"How about a long weekend next Friday?"

But first, I had to meet with the lawyers with Janet across the table.

We met in her lawyers plush, mahogany paneled conference room. They thought it gave them home field advantage. But I had the MVP in the room in my attorney, Nancy Kent. You've seen her on TV news. I have no idea why she took my tiny case. I was guessing it was because she despised the attorney on the other side, but I didn't care and was happy that she did!.

The idea was we were going to hopefully settle everything then and there. The conference began with the two attorneys speaking gobbledygook to each other as Janet shot daggers at me with her eyes.

"I returned the daggers and said to her, I don't understand. Why did you cheat on me and desert your children?"

"I did not desert my children. I told you I'll get them when I was ready!"

"You mean when you had settled into your love nest with your lover?!

"You asshole! I told you we were having problems!"

Her lawyer put his hand on her arm and said. "Please stop it you two, and leave this to us." He looked at me and said, Now, Mr..."

I turned to my lawyer and said, "Nancy?"

Nancy Kent took over the room and said, "Please direct all questions through me. You know better than that." And she pushed over a tri-folded document.

Janet's attorney opened and read it. Janet turned to her attorney, going, "What? What?"

Nancy turned to her and said, "We are counter-suing for divorce and asking for sole custody with limited visitation rights, under supervision because you have lied, you have broken your marriage vows and the bonds of marriage, you are an adultery and deserted your children."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" shouted Janet. "I did not desert my children!"

"The documents will prove you did," Nancy Kent replied, looking into her eyes with a steely glare.

Nancy calmly looked at me, stood up, and said, "Come with me." She looked at Janet and then her attorney and said, "We'll see you in court," and we left the room.

Chapter 4

Hunter Lakes is a pleasant five hour drive up the interstate into the mountains. We helped while away the hours by telling each other bawdy stories about our sexual histories and my reaching into Deborah's jeans and getting her off with a slow, sensitive handjob. I was pleased that she'd gone commando. A little later, I felt her head on my lap as she pulled down my shorts and gave me a long, loving blowjob, trying to get us both killed deep throating me while I was driving a curvy highway weaving up the mountain until I exploded. Despite the force of my ejaculation and the amount, Deb still swallowed every drop without spilling anything onto my lap.

We arrived at what she jokingly called "a cabin" -- if you can call a 2,500 sq. ft., two story house surrounded by a deep redwood deck a cabin -- with our luggage and groceries. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and a full bar.

We stepped into the foyer, which was designed as a space to safely take off your ski outfit and stow your skis and gear with benches, hooks on the wall, and weather-proof flooring. I looked around at the living room in front of me with the large stone fireplace and an arched ceiling with large brown beams, the dining room and kitchen off to the right, and what looked like a den with a large flat screen on the wall to my left. They all had the same stunning beamed ceiling, and a number of the walls had orange shellaced knotty pine tongue and groove paneling. It was warm and cozy and made me feel that way.

I looked at Deborah as we walked to the kitchen to put the groceries away. "If you can afford a place like this, why are you living in only 800 sq. ft at home?"

"Well, I inherited this, and I'm never going to sell it. The rental income I make from it helps to pay the taxes and the upkeep. You know what it costs to live in the city and how much I make, and the judge ruled that my asshole ex-husband doesn't have to pay any alimony because we never had children. My townhouse is all I can afford right now."

I nodded that it made sense to me. We finished putting everything away, and Deb grabbed my hand.

"Come on, Mister. Take me upstairs right now and fuck me to christen this place, and she started to lead me up. We didn't make it. Walking up the stairs watching that sexy ass, I saw she was already wet, so wet it was soaking through the heavy denim of her jeans. Seeing that, I grabbed her ankles, and after she gently hit the carpeted steps, I pulled her down to me and said, "I'm going to fuck you right here and now!" And grabbed her head to lean in for a passionate kiss that rapidly became a hot and heavy makeout session.

Our clothes were flying left and right. My hand moved down and gripped her pussy firmly, but with the light touch of knowing what she liked, and started fingering her clit as our tongues continued to dance with each other with a smoldering heat. Her opulent breasts pressed into me as she started rolling her hips in rhythm with my finger.

I had sprung an erection the moment we started kissing. " Oh, that is nice," she said, looking at the giant cock she had fallen in love with. Over 7" with bulging veins leading to my swollen purple head.

I moved up a few stairs, climbed on top of her soft breasts, and placed my cock at her mouth. She took it in and grabbed my balls. I thought I heard a muffled "Delicious."

Deb sucked me until I was close to coming, but I wanted her tight pussy instead. I pulled my cock out and, using gravity, slid down her body, spending particular attention to Deborah's breasts as I caressed her ass..

"Fuck me now. Put it in me now," she demanded. Who was I to keep a lady waiting?

I slid all the way down her body until our parts met, and I started teasing her swollen lips and moist folds with my steely hard cock. Locking my feet into the wall on one side and the banister on the other, I rubbed the head on her lips and shoved my cock straight in without waiting or warning. Happily, Deb grabbed my ass and started to slowly hump me on the stairs.

"A deep "Oh my God" came out of her as my broad mushroom head started to fuck her sweet pussy. I pulled out, then back in, repeating the motion deeper with each stroke until I was exploring parts of her canal that I had never before. My thrusting grew stronger and even deeper still. As I pulled out for the next stroke, a flood of her juices poured out and started dripping down her thighs before puddling on the step and soft carpet runner.

We really started going to town, and I was fucking Deb harder than I ever had. The head of my cock was expanding in size, stretching her moist walls with every thrust.

We had never broken our kiss and were going at it like teenagers as I felt Deborah's hand snake down to her pussy and find her nub. She began to stroke it seeking the orgasm that her rapid breathing and undulating stomach were telegraphing.

My cock continued to pump in and out, impaling her over and over, increasing in intensity as low, throaty moans started escaping from Deb, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock and spasm sporadically, her hips bucking wildly.

"I'm going to cum!" she shouted.

"Do it. Do it. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me now.

And she did. A gigantic orgasm, rolling her eyes up into her head, shaking and shivering as spasm after spasm hit her. It was too much for me. I slowed down for a thrust or two, then pushed as deep as I could go, and started to cum, pumping my sperm into the deepest part of Deb's vagina. Each ejaculation felt as if it started In my toes, and I shot easily 8, 9 ropes of spunk, my balls contracting with each one as I forcefully shot my load.

We laid there for a minute as she came back down to earth, panting for a while.

"Welcome to the cabin," she said.

"Thanks. Happy to be here" was all I could spit out.

And we laid there until it was time for me to roll off and tenderly kiss, still on the stairs, in our post-coital bliss.

We eventually made it up to the bedroom and the highly comfortable pillow-top queen bed and did it twice more that night, Deborah cumming three times and me another two until it was time to crash. Deborah turned off the lights, and we fell asleep in each other's arms, sated and exhausted.

Chapter 5

After a quick morning roll in the hay, we showered and had a delicious breakfast of bacon and eggs with waffles on the side. Deborah set the table and manned the waffle iron while I did the rest. The coffee hit the spot since I think we were both a tad hung over.

Sitting on the front porch after a brisk morning walk, I was looking out at the picturesque view of the trees and the lake trying to imagine it as a skiing lodge with the mountains around us covered in snow and growing up looking at this view throughout my life.

I looked at her, "Your family's lodge, and you grew up here?"

"Well, I didn't grow up here, but we spent many of our winters and summers here. As you know, my late father was an attorney. He did all of the original legal work pro bono to create this tract of properties and the CCRs, which includes environmental protections such as the trees and the views. In many ways, he was responsible for this lovely community. When I return, it warms my heart, and I feel complete."

She pointed at a large rock perfect for sitting on down by the lake. "See that rock. The day we buried my mother, I was sitting on it looking out at the lake throwing pebbles into it, and I swear her spirit passed through my body. I could feel it. I was transformed. My mother's soul passed through my body to say goodbye, and then went to heaven. I know it sounds weird, but I believe it. When I'm here, I feel one with her again."

We sat silently for a while, holding hands until finally, I said, "I understand. I think we should come up here more often. I had no idea how wonderful it would be."

And holding back a small tear, Deborah leaned into me. We sat there silently, enjoying the beauty together for a while.

More to come

12