Saved by Deborah Pt. 02

Story Info
Two 30 yr olds discover the joys and happiness of a 2nd love.
6.8k words
4.46
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saved By Deborah - Part 2

By

Rob McCall4

This is the second part of a multi-part story of an adult love affair and the joys that second love can bring.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2023 RMcCIV & Rob McCall4 - All Rights Reserved

I woke up Monday morning in paradise, laying in the comfort of an amazingly soft pillow-top, four-poster bed. My head was on a pile of plush feather pillows on smooth as silk bamboo sheets, luxuriating under the warmest down comforter I have ever experienced. It was a daisy yellow cotton with a pattern of leaves and flowers perfectly enhancing the trees, distant mountains, and blue skies outside of the windows, and it was so gosh, darn toasty, and sinfully cozy at that moment I was planning to never leave its warmth. I could hear birds flying and chirping throughout the area and, somewhere in the distance, the sound of rushing water.

Deborah rolled over, and her hand grazed across my chest as she cuddled up towards my left side while slinging her leg over me. Her smooth thigh slowly rubbed mine as her shapely calf sculpted the back of my leg. She pulled closer to me and nuzzled her way into my neck, resting her head on my shoulder with little kisses wherever her lips could find.

Her hand started lightly caressing my pecs, making patterns with her nail in my chest hair, then circling my right nipple with the same nail making it tighten while sending shivers down my spine directly to the head of my cock.

She rolled over further for a loving kiss. Her exploring hand snaked its way down my abdomen as her tongue found mine. It wrapped itself around my entire package, firmly cupping my balls as the heel of her hand ground against my cock until I was standing at full attention.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Good morning," I said.

She returned the kiss, still half-asleep, "Hmmm, morning."

I caressed her raven black hair with my left hand throwing a bit of it back away from our faces as my right reached down to the one getting busy on my junk. "Let's slow down and cuddle for a while. Is that okay?"

I got a sweet, sleepy smile. Deborah's hand started a soft, lazy stroking of my cock as my hand found her breast. My finger etched a tantalizing trail around her nipple until I wrapped my hand around her. I laid there marveling how perfectly sized her breast was for my hand, large yet as firm as a young woman's. Her nipple delightfully started to poke against my palm under my soft caress.

We laid there for a bit, both in our own dreamy states away from the stresses and noise of our lives, safe in our cozy bed sanctuary high in the mountains, with our phones on sleep, and my kids safe and sound with my mom until I started to roll over onto her. She invitingly parted her legs as I settled in between them, the hardness of my cock entering her silken vagina.

Her pussy inhaled me, soft and welcoming and tight yet needy at the same time. I continued sliding in until my balls rested gently upon her ass, swollen and wanting to come. We kissed tenderly for a while. Deborah reached up to my head, ran her hand gently through my hair, and looked at me with adoring eyes. She kissed me lightly and said, "Lovely."

I pulled out my full length teasing her entrance with the head of my dick, feeling her wetness. She put her hands on my ass, shoved me back in, and we began to make love in the cozy bed high up in the mountains until Deborah came softly, biting my shoulder, and I emptied myself deep inside her womb.

I collapsed upon her, and we laid there caressing each other. I looked into her smoldering green eyes and said, "Let's run away and never leave here."

"Wouldn't that be nice..." and we both fell back asleep with Deborah's head on my shoulder and in my arms.

--#--#--

After a shower and a hardy breakfast, we took another morning stroll through the woods, with Deborah telling me even more about the area's picturesque beauty.

"As I was saying, there are over 300 different kinds of birds around here?"

"Let me guess, you know each and every one of them," I said with a smile.

"No, silly, but when I was a kid, my mom and I got pretty good at spotting them," she pointed over to the right. "See that guy right there? That's a Steller's Jay. There are probably more of them than any other kind." She pointed higher up. "And that one up in that pine," I looked over. "No, not that one over there," she pointed. "That's a Mountain Bluebird."

I spotted the bird. "But, they're both blue. How can you tell?"

"Look at the Mountain Jay's back. It's all blue. The Steller isn't. The collar is gray."

I checked out the bird and could see the difference. "Got it. How cool that you know all of this."

"Yeah, it was one of mom's passions." Deborah stopped for a moment closing her eyes, the memory overwhelming her emotions. I put my arm around her shoulder as she leaned into me gathering herself.

"We should have brought the binoculars," Deb said with false bravado. "Next time," and we started walking again.

"Anyway, this is the wrong time of year, but in a month or two, if we're lucky, we'll see falcons or Red-tailed Hawks. Some folks up here have even seen an eagle."

"Now, that's really cool," I said. We started walking hand-in-hand again.

"There's deer, of course. They sometimes come up to the porch for food and the obvious things like squirrels, raccoons, and rabbits." She swept her hand across the horizon, "And foxes and coyotes."

"Coyotes?"

"Yeah, they used to keep their distance, but with so much of their habitat gone, they come down looking for food. People have to keep their pets in at night now."

I nodded my head.

"We have mountain lions too. Now, that's a big deal when they come down here into civilization. It always makes the local news."

"I bet."

We continued walking until it was time to go. Back at the cabin, we packed, closed it up, including turning off the water just in case of a freeze, and headed home, hoping to be there no later than 3 pm.

Satellite radio, small talk, and some pre-planning for the coming workweek helped pass the time with wandering hands occasionally playing and edging each other, but no orgasms. Well, except for the one my right hand gave Deb rubbing on her enflamed clitoris while going 65 mph on the interstate. Her screams were probably loud enough for the cars next to us to hear.

The final two hours flew by, singing to our favorite songs. Deborah filling the car with her gorgeous alto and my croaking along.

"How about Karaoke next weekend?" she said. "I know a fun spot with a great bar."

"That bar better be pretty great if you expect me to get up and sing in front of strangers."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you up there. You'll see it'll be fun! "You'll be Gladys Knight, and I'll be the Pips."

"Wait a minute, I'm Gladys Knight?" I sputtered. "I'm Gladys Knight?! Why am I Gladys-fucking-Knight. Why aren't you?!"

"Well," she impishly replied. "I always thought it would be fun to be a Pip."

How could I say no to that smile?

We made it to town, and I dropped Deborah off at her condo first. We sat in the front seat of my SUV, kissing and petting like young lovers parked at Lover's Lane on a first date. I had my left hand inside her blouse, caressing her ripe breast, wanting more. The fact that she had my hard cock out of my pants and was jerking me off while we made out wasn't helping.

She licked her way to my ear and, after playing with it for a bit, said, "I want you to cum as my goodbye gift for a wonderful weekend."

"Here?! What if somebody sees us?

"They'll be jealous."

"But what if we get caught?"

Her hand sped up. "And who is going to catch us? J. Edgar Hoover? Elliot Ness? Oh, I know, Kate Beckett and Castle!" Her hand started pumping faster, causing the head to swell and making my pants rather tight.

"Deborah, if you keep this up, I'm going to cum."

She squeezed my cock tighter as her fingers and thumb started to rub over and down the ridge driving me mad. "I'm going to cum."

"Good."

"No shit," I panted. I'm cumming!"

And her head dove into my crotch, inhaling my cock as I burst, swallowing my entire load.

Deborah sat up, still swallowing and rubbing the back of her hand across her mouth, cleaning up the drips, and reached for a deep kiss, our tongues mingling as she shared what was left of my cum in her mouth and tongue. It was thick, salty, and bitter but sweet. Our tongues danced together, unwilling to break the kiss, but it was time to go.

I carried her bags up to her front door, she let herself in, and with a last goodbye, I finally split to go home.

Driving the couple of miles to my house, I took a few large sips of water. I usually am not a fan of a cum kiss. I thought of them as "OK" in moments of passion, but with Deborah, it was different. It was more than okay. I wanted to share everything with her, and I wanted it because it was the essence of the two of us mingled together. And that was the moment I realized I was in love.

Chapter 2

I was hoping to return in time to share dessert with the kids, and I'd phoned my mom from the road, asking her to save a piece of pie for me. I made it home with plenty of time and walked through the door to a cacophony of "Daddy! Daddy!, Oh, Daddy's home! Grandma, Daddy's home!" and all the rest as the kids came rushing towards me with raised arms, peals of glee and laughing faces. I dropped to my knees with open arms to bring them into me and loved everyone to their heart's content.

I looked up at my beaming mother and said, "Thanks, mom. I owe you one." She waved that away with a motherly flip of the hand.

"What did you bring me?" chirped Carly.

"Yeah, daddy! Did you bring us anything?"

I opened my shoulder bag and said, "Well, as a matter of fact, it did." I reached into the bag, pulled out a pine cone and a small pink quartz rock with three or four crystals, and placed them in front of Carly.

I rubbed Carly's head and picked up the pine cone. "Cutie Pie, this is an actual pine cone from Hunter Lakes. Here smell it, but be careful," and I showed her the points on the ends of the scales and then held it sideways. "Here, smell it, but be careful." She did with wide eyes. "See! It smells like the forest. Birds, squirrels, and even owls may have sat on this pine cone. I'll help you put it in your room, and you will be able to smell the forest when you lay in bed and when you close your eyes at night for beddy-bye, you might hear the birds singing you goodnight."

I picked up the quartz. "And this is a special piece of pink quartz Deborah picked out just for you." That made Carly smile and even blush a bit. "Deborah told me she wanted you to have it because it is known as 'the love quartz,' and if you put it on your dresser or bookshelf and point it towards you, it will fill you with happiness and love. I thought it could live on top of your small bookcase. What do you think?"

Jumping up and down gleefully, Carly thought the same thing. The sloppy arms thrown around my head and the childish kiss from my daughter made it all worthwhile.

I turned to Ken, pulled out a 2nd pine cone, and handed it to him, saying, "Careful. This has the same kind of needles to stick you, so be careful. okay?" smiling proudly, Kenny nodded yes. "Now, this pine cone is different." I looked him in the eye as if it was important. "This pine cone came from a different part of the woods. Do you want to know where?' Ken was all ears. "This one comes from higher up the mountain where the mountain lions and bears live. And the black bears sometimes eat pine cones up there." Kenny stood there with his mouth in a large "O" in amazement. "Who knows? A bear may have been thinking about having that pine cone for dinner, but I got it for you!" He held the cone like a valuable treasure.

"Didn't you get Kenny something rocky thing too, Daddy?" queried Carly.

"As a matter of fact, I did, and I pulled out a 1" square polished quartz crystal with rounded edges and a tiny angel etched in the middle.

"Kenny, Deborah bought this just for you at a local store up at Hunter Lakes. They told us that if you kept this in your pocket and rubbed your thumb and finger on it when you needed it, the angel might bring you luck. They said it could be your lucky angel, and Deborah wanted you to have your own angel with you every day."

He was beside himself and looking at Carly, I started feeling a little guilty about not getting her one too, but she started aiming her "pink quartz where she thought her heart was. I knew all was good.

"Who wants dessert?" I said, heading towards the dining room to a chorus of, "I do, I do." As we sat down, I looked at the kids, and mom was serving her homemade cherry pie. "Okay, so what did you do with Grandma this weekend?"

With another cacophony of young voices talking over each other, I heard about the park and McDonald's (I'd have to talk to mom about that later), watching one of their favorite videos, "Frozen," yet again, and then Carly said, "Colt won me a pink teddy bear at Playland."

"Colt?"

"Yeah! Mommy's friend, Colt. Mommy said Kenny and I should call him Colt."

Ken looked at her, aghast, "Carly! Mom said not to tell anybody."

"But Daddy asked, and I want to show him, Pinky."

"Pinky?" I asked.

"Let me get him," and she ran out of the room.

I looked at my son. "Mom came over here and got you two?"

"Yeah," he said, becoming scared of the possible consequences. "But we're not supposed to even tell..."

I looked at my mother. "Mom?"

"Michael, I couldn't stop her. You know how she gets. Janet was in one of her moods, and he seemed like a nice enough man."

"Really, mom? A nice enough, man?! Come on, he broke up my marriage, for Christ's sake!" I shook my head. "I don't believe you let them go??!!"

She looked crestfallen. "What else could I do?"

I knew she was right, grabbed my cell, kissed her on the head reassuringly, and walked out. I had Janet on the phone before I hit the living room. She finally answered on the fifth or sixth ring.

"I told you not to call me! What's your fucking problem now?!"

"Really? My problem. Listen to me. I'm tired of this shit. You promised no contact with him, but you brought him here to the house anyway and took the kids... You what? Don't give me that. You know the terms of the agreement. It was not your day, and there's no contact allowed with him!"

I paused to listen to her scream some more.

"I don't care. Lie all you want. I don't give a fuck. And to think I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. Tomorrow I'm going to get an iron-clad restraining order against you and and that asshole!"

I stood in the middle of my living room with Janet threatening me in every which way until my blood started to boil. "I don't care. It wasn't your fucking day."

The screaming got worse. I had enough and blew my top. "You'll do what?! Stop threatening me. Really? You'll get me? Get me? Well, I've got news for you, Janet; if I see him in my house or anywhere near the kids, I'll fucking kill him! Got that, you lying bitch!!' and slammed my phone into the carpet.

I didn't know Kenny was there standing behind me, crying. "Dad,d,d,dy," he said, shaking like a leaf. "We didn't mean to get into trouble. I swear we didn't." He was sobbing so hard and so upset I dropped to my knees and grabbed him to my chest as tight as I could.

"Don't, don't, ki-i-i-ll anybody, daddy." His tears became uncontrollable. Finally, "I don't wa-a-ant the policemen to put you in jail.

"Oh honey, no one's going to put me in jail."

"Bu-u-ut you said..." I was rubbing Kenny's head, trying to get my act together. "Yes, sweetheart, I said a lot of bad things. Bad things I shouldn't have said. Some bad words I shouldn't have used, and I am sorry." I took Kenny's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Kenny, I'm sorry. Daddy was mad at mommy, and I said some words I shouldn't have said and didn't mean. You know how sometimes you are mad a Carly, and you say things you don't mean because you love your sister. Right?" He nodded his head. "I'm not going to kill anyone. Those were stupid, grown-up words. No one is going to put me in jail. I promise you." I stood up and offered my hand. Hey! Let's get you all cleaned up and find Carly and Pinkie. Sound good?" Kenny nodded, and I swept him into my arms, sticking him out to fly like Superman, and started trotting through the room, bringing a laugh as I carried him to Carly and Pinkie's bedrooms.

Chapter 2

I had a restless night's sleep. One of those nights where I kept waking up because I couldn't turn my mind off thinking about everything I had to get done the next day, which started at 5:45 am in my shower, at least 15 minutes before my alarm was scheduled to ring. It never did because I turned it off at 5.

I remember seeing screen legend Fernando Lamas on one of those late-night talk shows when I was young, being questioned by the host as to why he was straightening the crease in his pants as he sat down. To which Mr. Lamas replied, "Because it is better to look good than to feel good."

As one of Hollywood's great Latin Lovers who married swimming superstar Esther Williams, maybe he was on to something. In any event, that comment struck me and always stayed with me. I was thinking about Fernando Lamas as I picked my wardrobe for the day, feeling like shit thanks to lack of sleep, unprepared for my first day back after a long weekend, and my anger at Janet and her boy-toy Colt. Colt, sheesh! I'm sure he gave her many a good ride.

In my favorite slate blue shirt, charcoal gray slacks, and in a nod to "looking good," slate blue argyle socks that matched my shirt, I put my best face on and woke the kids up with a sunny face and warm good morning hugs. Breakfast and off to school later, I was driving to work and on my phone with Nancy's Kent office, asking to speak to her.

She was already in court, and her assistant took down my desires and promised a return call as soon as possible.

About 15 minutes from the company parking lot, my phone pinged with a shot of Deborah's naked pussy, her left leg on the driver's seat, and her skirt put over her thighs. Her fingers on her left hand were parting her vagina slightly, showing me her clit between the soft lips that unfolded like damp, delicate pink flowers glistening in the morning's light. The text read, "To start your day off right after a shitty night, xoxo."

I have never mastered texting while driving. I feel very unsafe doing it, and so I rarely do, but I hit a "kissy face" and smiled the rest of the way into my designated space.

"Good morning, Mike," boomed my boss, Carolyn standing at her office door. It was the two of us and a small smattering so far this morning.

"Will you do us both a favor, grab us a cup of coffee and join me in my office for a moment, and she walked in, leaving the door open in welcome.

"Welcome back. How was the long weekend? Refreshing, I hope."

"Sure was. I'm telling you, it was just what the doctor ordered. Seriously, Carolyn. Have you ever been up to Hunter Lakes? It's glorious."

"Yeah, Steve and I ski there every season or two. It is." She took a sip of her coffee, one sugar, light creme, trying to look boss-like. "And Deborah, did she enjoy it?"

I smiled, "I guess, considering it's her family cabin that she grew up in and now inherited."

She looked at me sternly. "So, she invited you without the kids to her cabin, and you left the kids at home?"

"Yep."

"Interesting."

I laughed. "You know Carolyn, you have always sucked at this hardass boss stuff ever since we started working together eight-nine years ago," and she laughed. We broke into a friendly discussion about the lodge, exploring the lakes, and our activities. Sans the intimate ones, of course.

12