Saved by Deborah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had started at the company together. I was a junior wannabe in the department, and Carolyn was a fledgling assistant for one of the department heads. We hit it off immediately, but I was already married to Jan, so no hanky-panky. Instead, we became close friends. She always aspired to do big things in the corporate world, which I hated. Well, hate might be too strong a word. It wasn't for me, being a creative type. Over the years, we both made it up our personal professional ladders supporting each other along the way. We made a good team. She ran the department, and I ran the show on my side.

"But Mike, we need to talk about this."

"I know and was going to talk with you today."

"You know there are no policies against in-house dating as long as it doesn't interfere in the workplace and it doesn't involve someone and their superior. It's a challenging environment. Everyone is on edge now about the possibility of coercion, and she reports to you."

I waved my hand. "Carolyn, I get it, and you know I respect it. Deb and I became friends first. Come on, the three of us had a couple of lunches together, and this was all her decision. Talk to her. I honestly believe it is what we both need emotionally and spiritually right now. Hell, you nurtured Deb through her own divorce not that long ago. Not everyone can be as lucky as you and Steve," and I gave her what I hoped was an earnest look.

Carolyn looked at me long and hard. "Promise me you'll keep this on the down low?"

"Of course!"

"Good. Let's go get some more coffee." And we walked down the hall to the kitchen together, talking shop.

"You know you're not excused from the 3 o'clock business/affairs meeting...

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Chapter 3

There was a constant parade of people and questions at my workstation that morning. A pain in the ass but part of my job, and I'll admit it's one of the things I like about our workplace. People talk to one another. It is not all email communication and silence like so many offices nowadays.

Our department had a constant buzz of creative activity, brainstorming, and sales all over the floor. I liked it. We had a Japanese-style workplace with most of us in a large open bullpen ringed by conference rooms that folks could use for privacy as needed.

Between the questions, the projects, and the prep for this afternoon's meeting, I looked over at Deborah when I could, sitting there working, occasionally throwing her hair back with a casual flip that I had learned was a concentration habit. Sometimes she'd walk her perfect apple butt across the floor swinging the light gray pleated skirt she thankfully wore today, and except for the occasional friendly smile, she showed no indication that three hours ago, she sent me a pussy pic. More than once during the day, I had to shift uncomfortably on my stool to hide my growing hardon as Deb leaned over her desk because the backlight from the offices behind her put her perfect breasts into silhouette with a slight hint of nipple.

It was so crazy being the first day back; when I looked at the time, it was already 2 pm, so I ran to the office commissary, grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich to go with a Coke, and plopped outside with a few files for a quick bite and final review of the numbers.

My phone pinged again. Before I looked, I made sure the coast was clear. The text said, "Think of me in your meeting." This time she was in a stall in the ladies' room, her skirt up in front so I could see some thigh, her shaved crotch, and her spread pussy as she was fingering herself. The minx had one hand up inside her while fingering her clit. She was dripping, and her wetness was shimmering.

It took all of my professional concentration to focus solely on the meeting that afternoon since every time I looked up, I could see Deb right across from me at her workstation in the bullpen. (I made a note to myself to switch to the other side of the table next week.) We wrapped, I rolled out for a few more questions and a few notes to my art director on a project, gave Deborah a sly wink, and then with a casual wave to the room, ran out to a busy family schedule.

Between picking up the kids, soccer and youth sports, dinner, bath time, and bedtime, I wasn't sitting in bed in my pajama bottoms until close to 10 pm with my iPad on my lap and a mindless murder mystery by my side.

My phone rang. It was Deborah. "Hi, sweetie. I was waiting until I thought the kids would be in bed."

"Perfect timing. I miss you already," and we chatted a bit about the coming week.

"Oh really," Deb play-pouted. "No nights until the weekend?"

"You know how it goes. Big kids' week, including those two school assemblies we talked about." I decided not to go into the legal stuff against Janet I hoped to bring to court this week. "But nothing's stopping us from lunch and work stuff. That is if we can keep our hands to ourselves like today."

"Well, I hope I made it at least hard for you to work today," she teased.

"It's not fair of you to use the word hard."

"Oh, did Little Mikey come out to play?" I heard a tee-hee being stifled on the other side of the phone.

My phone pinged again. "Hmm, what did you send me this time?"

"Why don't you take a look. Do you need me to teach you how to use your iPhone to talk and look at the same time?"

"When did you become such a wiseass?" I said as I was switching over to see the pic.

"When I met you," Deb's replied as I looked at the most glorious pair of tits I had ever been lucky enough to see and hold in my hand."

"How's Little Mikey doing now?"

I clicked my phone to "selfies," lowered it until my balls and raging hardon were in the frame, took the pic, and sent it, hopefully to Deborah and not someone else on my contact list. I heard the ping!

"Oh! Is that for me?"

"You asked how my cock was doing."

"He looks so lonely. Want to play?"

"Oh, Deb, you know I do, but we can't tonight."

"Sure we can. Hotchat with me? You must have done that with Janet while you were on the road."

"She liked Skype. We always Skyped. I thought it was alright."

"Okay, do me a favor, put the phone down, lock your door, kill the overhead light and come back to me with your AirBuds in your ears and your hard cock in your hand."

I got back on my bed nude with a throbbing cock, a tube of K-Y by my side, and my phone on the nightstand. "Ready."

"Close your eyes and tell me what you want to do."

"Deb, you know what I want to do. I want to make love with you."

"No, you don't. You want to fuck me." A pause. "Say it. You want to fuck me."

"Yes, I want to fuck you. Oh God, you don't know how much I want to fuck you."

"Hun, close your eyes and think about my tits. They are naked, like the pic, and in your hands. I need you to kiss them, caress them, make my nipples hard and erect as you kiss me."

I couldn't get Deborah's breasts out of my mind; Her size, the firmness, the slightly puffy nipples with the tantalizing pink areolas, the small mole on the right one, and her tall, erect nipples, trying to imagine what it would really be like to have them in my mouth as we started to grind against each other.

I grabbed my cock, squeezed some lube on it, and slowly started to jerk off. "I need to grind my hard cock against you as we make out," I whispered.

"Oh!" Deb said. "I know that squishy sound. You're jerking off. Aren't you."

"Uh, yeah. Wasn't that the idea?" I said, moving my hand up and down my cock, starting at my mushroom head, squeezing it, slowly moving down, lingering on the ridge underneath, all the way to the base, and then back up again.

"And are you nude and playing with yourself too?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." There was a noticeable change in her breathing on the line. "I feel your cock between my legs. Your head is teasing my dripping lips and burning clit.

I played with my cock some more, thinking about Deb's juicy sex starting to lubricate the head of my cock.

"I want you to eat me. Imagine that your tongue is slowly going down my tummy to my bare pussy that's screaming for your lips and tongue. You start to lick my

delicious pussy. First, up my pink folds to my clit, then you roll your tongue around it and move your hand up to spread my hood the way you like to do. Finally, you suck my clit into your mouth, kissing it and loving it."

I could hear her breathing getting deeper and faster as she spun our fantasy. I was leaking pre-cum and worried I would pop right then and there, so I pulled back and started edging myself.

I heard a moan on her end. Deb said, "Are you as hot as me?"

"Yes, I'm really close."

"Don't you dare cum before me," she said. "Got it?"

"I promise."

"Tell me what you want to do. Mike, tell me your biggest fantasy."

"Fucking you right now."

"That's not what I mean. Come on. Be honest. What do you want to do the most right now if you could?"

"Well, errr."

"Come on, baby. I want to hear it."

"Well, don't be mad. I really, really want to fuck your ass." I paused, waiting to hear how she'd react. "You asked. I want to put my cock in your ass. I fantasize about it every day, watching you walk around the office. I watch that perfect ass of yours walk around all day. It makes it difficult for me to concentrate."

"Yeah, I know. I watch you too."

"Really! I'm that obvious?"

"I don't think to the others, but yeah, I see it.

"Oh," I said a bit sheepishly.

"So Mike, if I lifted my knees up so you could see my ass, you'd licked it and then put that big, fat cock in me?"

"Shit!" I thought as I shot a bit. I shoved my hand down to the base of my shaft and squeezed it as hard as possible to prevent my cumming then and there.

"Deb, if you were here in my bed, I'd do it right now!"

"Then you'd better move down to my pretty, little asshole and start to eat me and get me ready. I've never had anyone as large as you in there. Lick my ass, baby. Tell me about it," and I heard a guttural sound emerge from Deborah's side. "Tell me."

"I stick my tongue out and slowly trace my way down your pussy to your ass," You lift your legs up to give me access. I spread your cheeks and look at your rosebud. It's winking at me. Pink and inviting. I want it. I need to put my cock in you."

"Yes, baby."

"I stiffen my tongue and put it in your ass. I fuck your ass with my tongue. It gets you hot, and you loosen up, and I think you're ready. I slide up and put the head of my cock on your ass. I spit on it to lube my cock some more and slowly push it in."

"Oh yes, keep going. Don't stop! I'm going to cum. Fuck my ass, Mike. Fuck me and cum in my ass. Oh, fuck me. Fuck my ass deep. I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Cum in my ass."

And in my fantasy, my cock had spread Deb's ass wide and was pounding her as hard as I could. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum right now!" I shouted.

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" was all I heard on the other end of the line as my cock erupted, shooting gigantic jets of cum

"I'm cumming," I panted as I shot up my stomach and chest five, six times, one giant blob landing on my chin and lips. I licked it off and announced. "I came."

"Let me see it."

"What?"

"I want to see it. Send me a pic."

I put my phone down by my crotch, pointed it up, took the pic, and sent it.

"Oh, that's fucking hot. Fuck, that's a lot of cum. Maybe next time I'll let you actually fuck my ass, and that will be inside me."

"Saturday?"

"Oh yeah. Most definitely."

We paused as the two of us cooled down and cleaned up. At least I cleaned myself up and assumed Deborah was doing the same. Sadly, it was late and time to say our goodnights.

"Shall I take you out for dinner on Saturday?" I asked. "How about The Graystone Grill for a couple of steaks or someplace for sushi?"

"What if you came over here and I cooked for you. Let me surprise you."

"Sure. Wonderful. I'll bring the wine." I said.

"Then you've got a date. Night, sweetie. Sweet dreams. I'll see you, ugg, way too early..."

"Night, baby," And I hung up the phone.

Chapter 4

Nancy Kent finally called me around 7:45 am the next morning while I was shaving.

"I'm so sorry, Mike. I hope I'm not interrupting something."

"No, not at all," I said, wiping the shaving cream off my face with a towel.

"I meant to call you yesterday," she continued, "But the judge, in this case, has been absolutely impossible. Please forgive me. Trish filled me in on the basics. Take me through it all, including Janet violating her visiting rights and the episode with her boyfriend and the kids."

I did. Blow by blow.

"Okay. Got it? Anything else I need to know about? Please, Mike, you've got to tell me all of it. Every detail you can remember."

I rapidly went through it again, taking extra time on the details of the phone call. "So," I asked." "Can we get a restraining order?"

"That I don't know. She is their mother, and that still has weight in the courts. I'll tell you what, I've got to get back into court, but if you can keep your cool for the next 48 hours, I will find a sympathetic judge and see what I can do. Okay?"

"Okay."

And she hung up.

I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and eating yogurt when mom came in and fixed herself a cup of coffee.

"Are the kids getting ready?"

"Yes, dear. They'll be down soon. Mike, you looked stressed." Mom put her hand on mine. "Can I do anything to help?"

"Oh, mom, I wish there was. You're doing it. I couldn't make it through all of this crap without your help with the kids. You're a Godsend." I looked her in the eye. "Thank you, mom," and the kids burst into the rooms, talking a thousand miles an hour while they sat down and poured cereal into their bowls.

The day and the rest of the week blew by, and before I knew it, Saturday was here, and I was knocking on Deborah's condo door with a bottle of white in my left hand and a bottle of red in my right.

Deborah opened the door, looking beautiful and ready for anything.

Her jet-black hair shined from the foyer light behind her. As she broke from our hug and kiss and stepped back into the space, the light traveled over her hair, giving Deborah a halo for a moment as her ears sparkled with stars twinkling from her diamond earrings. I had to pull her back and kiss her again, my hands roaming her 5'-4" body until one landed on her breast, cupping it in a loving caress.

She broke away again, took my hand to lead me into her living room, saying, "Trust me, there will be plenty of that later!" dropping my hand and sashaying into the room with aplomb.

Once again, Deborah was dressed to the nines wearing a charcoal gray rainbow sequin sweater that dazzled with candy colors over another short, but this time, a double-pleated light gray skirt, tight around the waist with a tantalizing button and zipper in the back. I watched her walking back into the room, amazed at her easygoing but totally glamorous look.

I was pleased to see she hadn't forgotten the sheer black stocking. I assumed they were thigh-highs.

"Are you going to stand there all night staring, or will you join me?" she said, turning her head with a smile, and we moved into the tastily furnished living room.

Sitting on the couch with the wine poured and dinner in the oven, we cuddled and cooed between olives, cheese, and crackers, kissing, nibbling, and wandering hands. It wasn't long before I was on top of her, having spread her legs and my bulging black jeans resting on her crotch.

"I believe you did say something about grinding," I said as our hips started dancing with each other. We made out, losing shoes, a few closed buttons, and Deborah's lipstick until she put her hands on my chest and, pushing me up, said, "Mike, do you want this delicious dinner I'm cooking for you to get ruined?"

I didn't, and we got up. I straightened her skirt and headed into the kitchen and dining area as I attempted to situate my hardon into any comfortable position.

I walked into the kitchen, and it smelled delicious. "Wow! That smells great!" I looked over at her, standing seductively in the kitchen, all of my senses overwhelmed, and said, "So, Chef Deborah, what are you serving up for us this evening?"

She slowly looked me up and down, her eyes stopping on my crotch for a long moment as she theatrically licked her lips. "How about we find out together," And she reached in with her wine glass and clinked mine.

More to come

12