Saved by Deborah Pt. 03

Story Info
Adults in a 2nd love discovery sexual fantasies and dreams.
7.3k words
4.54
4.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a multi-part story of an adult love affair, the joys a second love can bring, and the exploration and discovery of their sexual fantasies and dreams. Even though this can be read as a stand-alone story, you might enjoy it more if you've read the previous parts first.

© 2023 RMcCIV & Rob McCall4 - All Rights Reserved

Deborah, Earlier On The Phone

"Tell me what you want to do, Mike. Tell me your biggest fantasy," she whispered, holding her cell in her left hand as the right one was making increasingly faster circles around her moistened clit.

She could feel it enlarge and swell as she played with herself -- the heightened sensitivity sending ripples up her spine directly to her nipples, making them rock hard. A small moan escaped her as a nail dragged across the excited nub.

"Go on, tell me," she whispered to cover the moan.

"Well, I really wish I was fucking you right now."

Her finger stopped on the sensitive underside teasing it, then she started to frig herself up and down, pulling the hood back as her fingertip rolled over the top of her swelling bud and back down again. "Come on, be honest." That's not what I mean, and you know it. Tell me. What do you want to do the most right now if you could?"

"Well, errr."

"Come on, baby. I want to hear it."

"Well, don't be mad," he said. "I really, really want to fuck your ass."

"You want to fuck my ass?!" She pinched both sides of the hood and started jerking herself off with it.

"You asked."

There was a pause.

"You want to take that large cock and fuck my little hole shoving the huge head of your dick inside my ass? And you think I'm that kind of girl?"

"Deb, you asked..." he said, hoping he hadn't just blown it."

She let him squirm for a moment as she glided down her pink inner lips, reached into her soaking pussy with two fingers, and started finger fucking herself, her hips rolling to meet each thrust. She laughed, "I'm messing with you. You want my ass..."

"God, yes!" he nearly screamed. "I want to fuck your ass. I want to put my cock balls deep up your ass. I fantasize about it every day, watching you walk around the office. I watch that perfect ass of yours walk around all day. It makes it difficult for me to concentrate."

"Yeah, I know. I'm watching you too."

"Really! I'm that obvious?"

"I don't think to the others, but yeah, I see it. Nice boner yesterday, by the way."

"Oh," he said a bit sheepishly.

Deborah put her fingers up to her lips, tasting her own sweet nectar. She lightly sucked the juices off, making her nipples even tighter. "So Mike," she said, moving her hand back down to her pussy. "If I lifted my knees up so you could see my ass, would you spread my cheeks and lick it? Are you going to get me all wet and loose for you and then put that big, fat cock in me?"

"Deb, if you were here in my bed, I'd do it right now!"

Her fingers found her backdoor as she talked. "Then you'd better move down to my pretty, little asshole and start to eat me. Lick my ass, baby. Tell me about it. Tell me."

Mike was getting into the fantasy too. "I stick my tongue out and slowly trace my way down your pussy to your ass," You lift your legs up to give me access. I spread your cheeks and look at your rosebud. It's winking at me. Pink and inviting. I want it. I need to put my cock in you."

Her right index finger started to snake into her asshole, gently stretching the first ring open. "Yes, baby. "

"I stiffen my tongue and put it in your ass and start to fuck you with my tongue. It gets you hot, and you loosen up.

"Shit yeah! Fuck my ass and make me cum."

"Okay, get ready. I slide up and put the head of my cock on your ass. I spit on it to lube my cock and slowly push it in."

"Oh yes, keep going. Don't stop! Fuck my ass, Mike. Fuck me and cum in my ass. Oh, fuck me. Fuck my ass deep. I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Cum in my ass."

"Deb, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum right now!" he shouted as his cock erupted, shooting gigantic jets of his jizz up his stomach and chest.

"I came," he panted.

"Let me see it," she said as her finger sadly left her backdoor.

"What?"

"I want to see it. Send me a pic."

He did. She looked at her phone. Mike's hand was gripping the base of his glistening 7" cock. There was a thick globule of cum hanging off the head, reaching down to a gelatinous puddle of white on his belly, and a flood of six or seven long strings of cum all the way up his firm stomach passed his nipples and covering his chest pooling in the hair and sternum.

"Oh, that's fucking hot. Fuck, that's a lot of cum. Maybe next time I'll let you actually fuck my ass, and that will be inside me."

"Saturday?"

"Oh yeah. Most definitely."

They paused as they cooled down and cleaned up. "Where do you want to go to dinner Saturday?" Mike asked. "The Graystone Grill for a couple of steaks or someplace for sushi?"

"What if you came over here to my place, and I cooked for you. Let me surprise you."

"Sure. Wonderful. I'll bring the wine." he said.

"Then you've got a date. Night, sweetie. Sweet dreams."

"I'll see you tomorrow, ugg, way too early... Night, baby," and Deborah hung up her phone.

She took a moment to clean her hand with a tissue. Deborah knew she could hotchat Mike into a giant orgasm. She always enjoyed phone sex. It got her hot. There was something about using one's imagination and allowing the pictures in your mind to arouse you and get off on.

Deborah looked down with a satisfied smile at the pic of Mike's monster hardon drenched in cum, fantasizing about licking him clean. She loved the taste of his cum. Some guys tasted bitter or metallic, but his was sweet. It had an almond-like creaminess over the saltiness and slight bleach taste that all men had. It made her pussy twitch, and its emptiness reminded her that she still hadn't cum. She had been close, but she wanted to please Mike and relieve his stress.

It was her turn now. She started to reach into her nightstand to grab her favorite new toy but realized that she had to pee first. She stood up, noticing her left hand. It had been over a year since her divorce, but there was still a slight indentation from her wedding and engagement rings. Funny, she hadn't spotted it on Mike's hand and made a mental note to check the next time.

Walking back from the bathroom, she caught a glimpse of herself in the dressing mirror on the wall, her ass and thighs highlighted by the dim light from her nightstand. She stopped and turned her butt towards the mirror, looking at the reflection over her shoulder. Unlike a lot of women, she was always proud of her ass. Even though she was short with big tits for her height, it was most definitely her finest asset. She laughed in the mirror at her own joke, her tummy and rear jiggling with her laughter.

Guys had been ogling her rear for as long as she remembered, staring at it, sneaking peeks, fondling it, trying to put their cocks in it. She had said no to many until one drunken night, she had let her college boyfriend take her anal cherry, but he was too clumsy, too rough, and too fast, jamming it in painfully. Thankfully he came after a few strokes.

Even as she was sowing her wild oats as a young professional in the city, she wouldn't let anyone play with her ass after that because it hurt so much until Doug, her first real love, took her in all three holes one romantic weekend up at the cabin.

He had been teasing her backdoor for weeks, a finger here, a quick lick there, and began to nuzzle and lick it whenever he went down on her. He was the best head she'd ever had before Mike, and before long, Doug was playing with her clit while tongue fucking her ass until she came in a screaming orgasm. From then on, he would frequently make her cum with a finger or tongue up her ass, and she began to crave the waves of electric convulsions between her anus and clitoris as her orgasm swept over her in a blinding explosion of pleasure.

She was soon hankering for Doug's hard cock up her ass despite her fears. When the moment finally came and his mushroom head stretched her tight hole there was a moment of intense pain as her sphincter snapped back onto the shaft, but when she instinctively leaped forward he grabbed her hips and held her.

"Hold on," he said stroking her cheeks. I'll wait until you get used to it.

He pulled out teasing her pulsing star and slowly pushed back into the second sphincter muscle, pausing again. When she was ready, he pressed forward through the tight ring until his long cock was deep inside her and started to move. She could feel the engorged head stroking her empty vagina from the other side. The feeling was unbelievable. She didn't know she could feel that full, that good, and that somehow her asshole was wired directly to her cunt. It was the hottest sex she'd ever had.

"Oh God, Doug," she remember shouting, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

And he did. His enormous cock pistoning in and out of her gaping asshole picking up speed as she started to grunt and moan with each thrust. She could feel his balls slapping on her empty pussy, the weight of his heavy sack landing squarely on her clit, sending a charge up her spine with every stroke. She squeezed his thick cock as hard as she could with her ass muscles as he pounded her, the sound of their fucking reverberating throughout the room.

"Fuck me, Doug. Fuck my ass and make me cum!"

And he shoved his long cock into her bowels as far as he could and shot rope after rope of his hot sperm deep into her ass as Deborah came screaming to high heaven, grabbing him closer to shoot his entire load deep into her ass.

That was it. She was hooked and had to admit secretly that she was an anal slut. From that point on whenever Deborah could she'd feature her pert apple butt to her advantage and would allow a select few to have their way with it. She had been saving it with Mike for a special occasion, but her horniness got the best of her tonight.

Still looking at the mirror, she stood up on her toes, clenching her cheeks to emphasize the roundness, and inspected the contours of her backside and the cute dimples on top. As she did, a trickle of her juices dripped down her inner thigh, and her pulsing vagina demanded her attention again.

Back at her bedside, she reached into the nightstand and pulled out her toy. It was one of those new fancy dildos that looked like a highly realistic cock with balls and felt like one too. It was also a vibrator with seven different modes and had a heating mode, but that's not why she bought it. She bought it after that first night at Mike's because it reminded her of his impressive cock at over 7" long, a beefy inch and a half diameter, and full heavy balls that swung with each thrust. It was not only the same color and size, but the large head with the protruding corona ridge felt like Mike's as it spread her pussy wide while masturbating.

She climbed back onto the bed and opened her legs, rubbing the head of the dildo up and down her soaking slit. She had turned the heat mode on and the warmth made it feel even more human as Deborah slowly began to slide the large head into her hungry hole, her needy vagina grabbing the shaft and pulling it deep inside. She rolled her hips forward to slip it even farther and started to fuck herself with the silicone cock, its heavy balls banging on her backdoor teasing her about what was to come.

Deborah pulled the dildo out with a loud pop and, trembling in anticipation, slowly slid it down her taint, leaving a trail of wetness between her soft cheeks. Squeezing out some KY to lube the fake phallus and her asshole, she placed the bulbous head on her puckered rose and slowly began to fuck her ass sliding it in passed the first ring. She paused to get adjusted to its size and switched the dildo on to a medium and steady vibration, her favorite mode. Immediately the electric thrill that she was seeking hit her clit. She moaned as she began to push the veiny shaft deeper into her, pausing for a moment at the tight inner ring, and then with one quick thrust, directly into her bowels.

She relaxed back into the pile of fluffy pillows as the magic feeling returned, the one-of-a-kind fullness and the vibration coming up from her underside into her vagina and straight to her G-spot and clit. Her hips started squirming as she slowly pulled the cock out of her ass and then back in balls deep. She began to thrust the long vibrator in and out fucking herself with her hips now moving to meet every long thrust. Somehow a hand found its way to her left breast and she began to play with the nipple squeezing it as hard as she could forcing her mind to concentrate on the pleasure between her cheeks as she shoved the cock in and out feeling the vibrations spread throughout her entire groin and the head pounding her insides over and over.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with your huge cock," she said out loud deep into the fantasy as she started pumping "Mike's cock" in and out at a faster pace. The first spasm of orgasm hit her, sending ripples of pleasure up her spine, and she jammed the vibrator as deep and hard into her ass as she could. The giant head sent wave after wave of pleasure from deep inside her in a crescendo of orgasm as her ass squeezed the dildo, and her empty vagina pulsed over and over until her climax was done.

Chapter 2 - Saturday Night

I walked into the kitchen, and it smelled delicious. "Wow! That smells great!" I looked over at her, standing seductively in the kitchen, all of my senses overwhelmed, and said, "So, Chef Deborah, what are you serving up for us this evening?"

She slowly looked me up and down, her eyes stopping on my crotch for a long moment as she theatrically licked her lips. "How about we find out together," And she reached in with her wine glass and clinked mine.

Her 800 sq. ft. condo was well-designed and surprisingly spacious for its size. It was more of a townhouse actually with the front door opening into the cozy living room with the dining area and kitchen a half flight of stairs up. Another half flight led to the bathroom and her bedroom with the soft queen size bed that I was hoping we'd be in sooner rather than later. The furnishing were as tasty as their owner. We were sitting in the airy dining nook at the dining table off of the kitchen in her condo.

For dinner, Deborah had prepared a feast fitting a king. Most of our meals together had been in restaurants or takeout, but from our weekend in the cabin, I knew she was a good cook since we had cooked all of those meals together. Tonight's was incredible. It started with a homemade Caesar's salad that she expertly dressed and tossed at the table, spinning the bowl like a pro -- ignoring my "we'll toss your salad later" comment - then for the entre, a scrumptious Coq au Vin served on a bed of farfalle bow tie pasta.

The chicken was tasty and moist, the vegetables were tender, the pasta was al dente, but it was the sauce that blew my mind. Deborah hadn't simply gone into Julia Child's "The French Chef" and made Julia's classic Coq au Vin in a heavy red wine sauce. Instead, Deb had made a lighter and more refreshing version using white wine and some kind of spice I couldn't put my finger on.

"This is amazing," I said on the first bite eliciting a broad smile. "I've never had anything like this before."

"Thanks. It's got the basic recipe from Giada de Laurentiis on Food Network. I like watching her show. Believe it or not, you can learn a lot from them."

"Yeah, I like to watch 'Chopped' on there. That Ted guy is great," I said taking another bite, "But what spices did you use? There's something special going on here."

"You know, the usual stuff like garlic, thyme, rosemary."

I wagged my finger. "Yeah, but this is different. There's something else." I took another bite. "I just can't put my finger on it."

She smiled at me like the Cheshire Cat. "I'm not going to tell you my secret!"

"Your choice." I shrugged. I guess you don't want me to eat you later tonight," and I grinned back reaching in to grab her sides and tickle her.

"Stop!" she said, laughing and turning in her chair. "Okay, okay, it's cinnamon."

"Cinnamon?"

"Yeah, I saw this fascinating documentary about Dean Martin, the singer, a couple of years ago called "The King of Cool" and they said that cinnamon was the secret to his favorite Italian dish, so I thought, "What the hell!" If it was good enough for Dino, it's good enough for me,"

"But Coq au Vin is French."

"Yeah, wise guy, but it tasted pretty good, didn't it."

I nodded yes.

"You see?!" and Deb started singing. "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore."

I joined in, "When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine, that's amore!"

We broke up laughing. "I told you I can't sing," and we kept singing and laughing as the two of us cleared the table, and that's when Deborah brought out the pièce de résistance, the crème brûlée. It was delicious.

"Where did you buy this wine? "It's yummy," she said, taking another sip of the Chateau Montelena Chardonnay I had brought with me.

"You know, that wine shop not far from the office. Carolyn turned me on to it."

"Remind me to thank her when I see her again."

I gave her a look.

"Don't worry, I know the rules. I'll be careful," she said, turning her attention to the caramelized top of the brûlée. We both went at it hardily, occasionally feeding each other a spoonful or two.

"Is there any more of this yummy dessert left in the fridge?" I looked up at her with my best "little boy pouting face" as my spoon scrapped the bottom of the dish, trying to get the very last bits.

She reached for my thigh and gave it a squeeze. "Who said that was dessert?"

I moved my knee under her skirt and slid it up her inner thigh, grinding it into her crotch. Her eyes closed as my knee found her magic button, and she moved her hand up my leg until I could feel her fingers teasing the head of my cock through my jeans. We clinked glasses and sipped our wine, my knee rubbing her pussy. Her hand started to trace my cock up to my balls and then cup my entire package in a firm, circular massage.

Putting my glass down I gestured towards the bedroom but Deborah said, "Let's clean up first if that's okay."

She stood up, unzipped her skirt shimmied out of it dropped it onto the floor, picked up a few plates, and wiggled towards the kitchen, her world-class ass framed by her sweater, a skimpy black lace thong, and her thigh-highs. Admiring the view, I cleared the rest of the table and followed in, lusting after that ass every step of the way.

We stood at the sink, cleaning up and putting things in the dishwasher. I should say, Deborah was cleaning up and putting things in the dishwasher, I was standing there with my hand on her butt and my fingers under her thong, playing with her pussy and backdoor."

"Stop it," she said playfully, swatting my hand away. I raised my hand in an exaggerated manner and theatrically licked my fingers clean of her juices.

"Okay, let me help," I said, grabbing a plate to put into the dishwasher. It was part of her china setting, an older pattern with pink roses and vines dancing around the edge.

I love these plates."

"Thanks, so do I. Believe it or not, they were a wedding gift from my ex-husband, Bob's parents. She sighed, looking at one. "Pretty much the only good thing that came out of that wedding."

"I've been meaning to ask, but I didn't want, I mean..."

"What? She looked at me quizzically. "You mean, what happened to my marriage besides him being a bad husband, a bad partner, a bad friend, a bad lover, and a really bad decision?" She waved her hand dismissively. "Nothing really... besides that."

12