Saved by Deborah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened?" I looked at Deborah, waiting.

"It's a long story. I'm not sure I can explain it..."

"Well, can't you give me the short version?'

"Alright, long story short."

She went to one of the cabinets, took out a bottle of cognac, and started heading down the half-flight of stairs to the comfy living room. "Let's talk down here."

She poured, put the bottle down, and turned up the flame in the gas fireplace. I joined her. We sipped our drinks for a while.

"I think I knew that Bob was a mistake from the start. Shit, he was my rebound relationship after Doug." She wagged her finger between us. "We've talked about him. Anyway, I needed someone to have fun with. A fuck buddy, if you will."

She looked at me for understanding.

"I shouldn't have let it become anything more than that, but he was a big strapping shitkicker from Texas with an MBA degree." She looked me up and down. "And you know I don't like wimpy men." I smiled. "He got my blood boiling at a time when my heart was so broken I thought that would never happen again."

Deborah paused, looking up towards the ceiling at her memories. "My heart was a battered vessel, but it still had dreams."

I nodded for her to go on.

"In the beginning, we had fun. He loved the outdoors. You know, bikes, boats, hiking, you name it. And it goes without saying that the cabin was his cup of tea. Bob loved the cabin and wanted to spend as much time as possible up there in Hunter Lakes. I'm telling you, the guy knew how to fish!" She got a bit wistful.

"But after a while, the sex wasn't that good anymore. He tried, I guess, but it was mostly "wham bam, thank you, ma'am," and for a big guy, his dick was surprisingly small." She held up her finger and thumb, measuring about 4 inches, and smirked. "I told myself, small but fun, but he wasn't that fun. At least not in bed."

"I don't know, I suppose being blinded by my grief over the end of my relationship with Doug and escaping to the cabin so much... You know how it goes... When he popped the question at his parent's house one night, I guess I was too shocked and overwhelmed by it all. I said yes." She looked at me, seeking understanding. I gently put my hand over hers.

"He couldn't even get it up on our wedding night. I thought he was too drunk, but it turned out to be cocaine."

"Cocaine?"

"Cocaine. Looking back, I suppose I was stupid. Maybe clueless, I guess, but yeah, a coke problem. I missed the warning signs. He changed. Stopped paying attention to things, to me, his work became half-hazard, he lost his mellow and became impatient with everything. Then he didn't want to go to the cabin anymore, and the chronic sinus infections."

"Sinus infections? I get those from allergies."

"Yeah, but these weren't that. He always had a squeeze bottle of Dristan for his nasal congestion that he used all the time." She pantomimed squeezing a spray bottle in her nose. "Turns out that's an old trick. Keep your coke diluted and in a spray bottle. Hey, it worked. Gotta say he kept it well hidden, at least until the car accident."

"Oh no."

"Yeah, Bob ran a red light and t-boned a young family. Fortunately, everyone was alright, but after that, the jig was up, cops, court, rehab. After the divorce, I got my job with the company, and you know the rest. Two men, two broken hearts."

Deborah looked at me, her jade-green eyes brimming with tears. She leaned into my chest, and we cuddled for a bit, watching the fire deep in our own thoughts.

Deborah said she'd missed the warning signs about her marriage. I also missed them. Sure, I was busy between work, Janet and my activities together, and the kids, but looking back, there were things that didn't add up. Actions, canceled plans, a coldness that hadn't been there. It was too easy to dismiss it all for all the obvious reasons, but rather than being the wreck of a man I was a few short months ago, here I was, being saved by the safe harbor of a beautiful woman named Deborah. I held her closer, hoping that she felt the same about me.

My thoughts were interrupted by her hand slowly sliding up my thigh. "Sorry to be Debbie Downer," she said with a smile.

"That's okay, I was the one who asked..."

She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "Let me freshen up a bit. I'll be right back." She kissed me again and headed to the bath. I watched her world-class ass sway across the room and up the stairs.

It's interesting how one's life is a pinball bouncing around from cushion to cushion, event to event, occasionally getting flipped here and there into a different direction, and sometimes when you least expect it, that different direction is a good thing.

Coming home to Janet announcing that she was leaving me and our kids for her lover was the worst day of my life. I was shattered into a million pieces like Humpy Dumpty, yet in many ways, the worst day of my life led me to maybe the best thing in my life and many happy days ahead.

Lewis Carroll wrote, "If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." After Janet, I had no idea where I was going and my road led me to Deborah. I swirled the cognac around in my glass, watching the light from the fire dance in its caramel glow, lost in my thoughts, mulling over the serendipity of life. The sound of footsteps on the stairs brought me back to earth.

I turned to see a raven-haired work of art gleaned from a Botticelli masterpiece hanging on a wall at the Louvre.

Deborah was in a diaphanous Chinese red lace peignoir that flowed around her sensuously to the floor. The billowing robe swirled evocatively as she took another step wearing a Chinese red lace and satin demi-bra, matching thong underneath. I could see her slightly puffy nipples playing hide and seek with the bra's lace. A scalloped red lace garter belt sans stockings encircled her hips with the buckles hanging seductively against her creamy white thighs.

I stood up, spouting an instant hardon. "You look good enough to eat."

"God, I hope so!"

We met in an embrace my hands underneath the peignoir caressing her silky skin down the small of her back to her luscious bottom. I pulled her closer to me, crushing my erection against her before throwing us both onto the couch. In a matter of moments, our clothing was scattered all over the living room floor, and my knees had joined them as I dove between Deborah's parted legs.

I knelt there feeling the heat from her milky thighs against my cheeks as I inhaled the luscious aroma of her sex, sweet like citrus and honey swept along by a soft sea breeze. I buried my face into Deborah's shaved pussy to breathe her in as deeply as possible. She was soaking, drenching my face in her juices. I started to lap at her like a hungry dog, my cock dripping pre-cum like a leaky garden hose.

I got control, slowed down, and threw her legs up toward her shoulders, rolled her pelvis upwards to present her ass, and spread her cheeks, exposing her puckered star -- small, tight, and winking with a slightly pinkish brown ring around it, and not the deep, wide brown ring that some girls have.

Flattening my tongue, I moved down to the soft outer ring and started to lick around it. I could feel the contractions as her rosebud pulsed. My hand snuck up to her clit, found her button, and began to rub her off slowly, concentrating on the sensitive underside. I knew I had hit the right spot when Deborah's hips began undulating nearly doing all of the work for my tongue on her ass.

Deborah reached down and grabbed my head with both hands shoving me into her ass. "Oh yes, That's it, baby. Eat me. Ohhh..."

I narrowed my tongue targeting her small, brown hole, tighter and more rigid in texture than the rest of her, and began to dart my tongue around it exploring her tight opening, my saliva mixing with her muskiness and the juices leaking down from her vagina. I had never felt so aroused. My already hard cock increased in fullness, stretching the swollen purple head with a steady stream of pre-cum pouring out. I grabbed some and rubbed it on Deborah's clit, making her moan as I rolled my fingers around.

I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, stiffened it, and pushed it into her puckered hole, feeling it soften and spread as I moved passed the first ring and into the spongy tunnel of her rectum.

"Oh fuck! Oh, God!" Deb screamed, pushing her hips forward and my tongue deeper still, and I began to tongue fuck her ass as deep and as wide as I could go. I could feel our juices dripping down my chin and Deborah's squirming ass soaking the edge of the couch.

Deborah grabbed my hair, shoving my tongue up her ass as far as it would go, and began to hump my face shouting over and over, "Yes, eat my ass, make me cum. Eat my ass, make me cum." Her anal canal began squeezing my tongue in a vice grip, her clit between my fingers felt engorged like a small cock as the pulsations of her orgasm hit, her hips bucking and undulating as she got hotter and hotter, shouting, "I'm coming. Baby, I'm coming. I'm coming, Baby. Mike, that's it!!! Oh God, that's it!!!"

And I tongue fucked her ass as fast as I could, hearing her scream her impossibly intense anal climax. Her stretched ass spasmed with all its might squeezing my tongue in a death grip spasming seven, eight times until she was done.

Still grabbing my hair, Deborah pulled me up on top of her into a full embrace burrowing her tongue in my mouth swapping our spit, her juices, and her ass. We kissed for what seemed like hours, my swollen cock grinding into her so she could feel the blood pulsing through the shaft, the large, purple head seeking its own relief.

Deborah threw me onto the couch and, with her hands, pushed my shoulders down against the seat cushion and straddled me, teasing my needy cock with her slippery lips. She leaned towards me, still breathing heavily from her climax, her ample breasts tantalizing as they rolled and softened with each breath. Her pink areolas and the small mole on her right breast dancing in the warm glow of the fire.

She positioned her dripping pussy over the head of my cock and plunged straight down so her clit rubbed against me. Tell me what you want, baby? Tell me what you want me to do?" and started to roll up and down my pelvic bone using my groin to rub one out.

She bent over to kiss me. "Come on now, tell me?"

I put my hands on her hips, lifted her up so only my swollen head was still inside her. "Well, I really wish I was fucking you right now."

My dick was as big as it gets, her pussy was clinging to it. I slowly moved her back down my shaft and then aggressively up and down three or four times, slamming her into me on the last thrust. With a lecherous grin, Deborah began grinding her clit into my crotch again. I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her cervix, and her pussy lips clenched and stimulated the base of my cock right where it disappears into your balls, sending jolts of arousal up my shaft to the head of my dick making it even more sensitive and aware.

"Come on, Mike. Be honest. Tell me. Tell me, what do you want to do right now?" and she seductively repositioned my hands onto her ass.

I pulled her up my cock and plunged her back down, savoring the supple wetness of her vaginal canal. "I err.

And she started to fuck me. Slowly at first but always with a long grind into my pelvis after the down stroke, and then she let it rip with a full "ride'em cowgirl" for her own pleasure, being aware of how tight my balls had grown, and how rigid my cock had become making sure to stop everything when I was on the edge.

"Come on, baby. We both know what you want. All you have to do is ask for it. Tell me, Mike. What do you want to possess? What do you want to take, baby? Say it. I want to hear it."

"I want to fuck your ass!"

"You what?"

"I want to fuck your ass," I said louder.

"You what?!"

"I want to shove my cock deep in your ass and fuck it. Deb, I want to fuck your ass. I want to fuck your ass raw and shoot my hot load deep inside you filling your gorgeous butt with so much of my goddamn, fucking spunk it leaks out of you for days."

Deborah kissed me deeply, pulled off of my cock, reached down to her gushing pussy, grabbed a handful of her juices, and rubbed them up and down the crack of her pert ass. She went back for another and used it on the head of my cock, slowly rolling her manicured fingers around the bloated head, then moved her pelvis forward, so I was resting right on the entrance of her backdoor. She pressed against me just enough for me to feel it twitching and winking on the top of my cock grabbing for my slit and the juices pouring out of it.

"You think you are ready to take that large cock of yours and fuck my little hole shoving the huge head of your dick inside my ass?"

"Yes. Yes!" I screamed. "I want to fuck your ass.

"Are you sure?" And she pushed down until my penis was on the verge of penetrating her little hole.

She looked at me, momentarily concerned. "You're not an assfucking virgin.? Are you?"

"No, I'm not!" and I pulled her ass down until my swollen head opened her sphincter and slipped inside the ring, opening and expanding to take in my head and then snapping shut on my cock's shaft right below the ridge..

"Oh my God, that's nice!" Deborah said to herself and began to move her hips a bit, easing the head out and then popping it back in a number of times. If she had kept that up, I was going to cum right then and there without achieving Nirvana. I pressed her down more as my steely hard shaft stretched her rectum until reaching Deborah's inner and tightest ring

I watched her gather herself and with one steady motion, she plunged all the way down forcing the impossibly large head of my cock to burst through her painful inner ring, all the way in her bowels and resting against the top surface shared with her empty vagina. I could feel her body's heat of 98.6 radiating on my skin and the top of my cock rubbing up against the thin membrane.

She had all of me in her balls deep. I'd taken Deborah's ass, and now I intended to fuck it.

There was another gasp. "Fuck, that's really thick! Give me a minute. Wow. Oh my." My cock was giving Deborah that exquisite feeling of fullness stretching she so desired. The stretching out of her asshole and rubbing deep inside activated that special jolt through her empty vagina, electrifying her clit.

She looked down at me. "I knew you were going to be huge, but I didn't realize it would reach places where no man had gone before," and she made a little laugh. "God, you are big!"

I pulled out, lifted her off the couch, and tilted her gaping asshole towards me, peering deep into her bowels that were ruby red and glistened with fluid unnaturally extended and exposed. Her stretched asshole was winking at me, begging me to finish her off. I grabbed more lube from Deb's pussy and plunged back in and started fuckin that ass as hard as anything I have ever pumped.

Deborah's bottom was vice-tight, clenching, and furnace hot. Warmer than her pussy. It clamped down on me as I pistoned in and out.

I was on sensory overload. The sound of our bodies slapping against each other echoed around the room, my swinging balls bouncing against her ass as Deborah began to work her clit. The smell of sex became redolent in the room, sweat, perfume, Deb's natural juices, lube, and the muskiness from our ass fucking. Her ass molded to me, spongy, tighter, gripping the bottom of my shaft. Her bowels giving way to my hard plowing of the field. Sweat was dripping off us as we mingled every possible secretion between us.

We started slowly, but when Deb started smashing her hips against me, I took that as a sign and started to pound her as hard as I could.

I needed more traction, ripped her off my cock, and with my hands still on her hips, flipped over onto the carpet and slammed her torso breasts down, and spread those world-class cheeks up.

"What the fu---" Was stopped by shoving my entire cock back into Deborah's ass. I could finally feel my balls finally resting on her empty vagina and, for the fun of it, swung them, slapping her vag and her clit.

"Oh...." Was all she could respond. I began a slow, tender loving of Deborah's fine ass and worshipping it as deserved. Until I was pumping at her as hard as I could smashing into her public bone, my ball swinging against her empty pussy.

My head was so large I had no idea how I wasn't shredding her rectum but all I kept hearing was, "Yes, yes, yes!

Suddenly, Deb went there. That feeling. That special feeling! As Mike's engorged head stroked her empty vagina, pushing into it from the other side, the feeling, the feeling was back! Deborah's eyes rolled deep into her head in ecstasy, and the electrical jolt traveled up her pussy, through her g-spot, and straight to her clit.

The feeling. That feeling. The only when her ass gets fucked feeling and her clit becomes a gigantic Tesla Coil from her ass to her vagina, feeling was back for her. Somehow her asshole was wired directly to her cunt, and her clit exploded in a cascade of fireworks and marching bands. It was the hottest sex she'd ever had.

My giant head sent wave after wave of pleasure from deep inside her in a crescendo of orgasm as her ass squeezed my cock as her empty vagina pulsed over and over until her climax was done. Her juices flowing like Niagara, and I heard them drip, drip, dripping onto the couch.

My own overdue orgasm starting.

"You haven't cum, Mike. Cum for me, baby. Shoot your hot load deep inside me."

It was churning so deeply that my balls were hurting like they hadn't since I was a teen. I grabbed Deborah's hips hard as I could, leaving bruises as my cum started roaring out of me from the deepest regions of my groan, out of my balls, into my prostate, and then violently pulsing up my shaft and spreading my hole as I ripped massives amounts of cum grunting with each one deep and then deeper into Deborah's bowels.

Her asshole was institutively milking me with each shot squeezing eight or nine overdue ropes splattering against the deepest insides of her bowels and it felt good. Really good.

I fell upon her satiated with my cock shoved as far up her ass as it could reach.

I could feel the curvature of her tight buns against my hips as I moved a little attempting to squeeze out the last possible drops.

My balls were tickling Deborah's clit, and she moved slightly with each caressing.

We laid there.

"Good?" I said.

"Great," was the response.

After a pause, a drink, and a well-deserved shower, we fucked the rest of the night.

At 3:00 in the morning, we could see a peek of the moon breaking through a few clouds from one of her bedroom windows.

"Is it too early to use the "l" word yet?" I said.

"I didn't hear that."

I heard it in her response.

"Okay, well, now that we have fulfilled my fantasy, what's yours?"

"Don't we have a lot of work and a really big presentation to make on Thursday?"

"Yes, we do. And I'm certain we will kill, get the contract and make Carolyn very happy." I said.

"Then a celebration will be in order. Don't you think?'

I nodded yes.

"Buy some handcuffs. Soft ones. I don't want to have bruises on Monday..."

And she started licking down my chest towards my groin. I didn't know if I had another in me tonight, but what the fuck, I'd give it a go!"

12