Saved by Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came back in to the warm and Em chose put some hideous dance music on. We talked and talked as I prepared dinner. She sat on a sofa with her shoes off, and her legs drawn under her in a similar ways she had on the coach. She looked amazing. Again, my cock twinged, but I couldn't let this go too far could I?

She tried to light the log burner in the lounge part of the open plan layout of my flat, but failed miserably. I asked her to stir the risotto as I lit the fire, only to find she was swigging the wine meant for the dish directly from the bottle.

" You are a bloody animal with no manners' I said in a faked protest.

" I can be when I need to be!" She said with a wink in her eye.

As we ate supper she told me her story about being the middle child of three. Her parents wanted a son after having her older sister and were clearly disappointed Em came along. She always felt second or third to them and never first.

At one point she talked about her father and some of the cruel things he did. Nothing massive, but intentionally getting shampoo in her eyes when he bathed her as a child. He also forced her to chew disgusting travel sickness pills when they clearly were meant to be swallowed.

She also started to tell me about how odd he was when she had her periods. He had advised her that her man should never go without an orgasm just because she had her period. This startled me a little, as that was very odd advice for a dad to give to his daughter.

By now we were cuddled on the sofa with some shitty rap music playing which was definitely NOT my choice, and were lit by light mainly from the log burner and candles.

"Did he ever hurt you Em......... you know?"

She put her finger on and across my lips as if to tell me to be quiet.

" Not now, please let's not spoil this moment" as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"I am so sorry Em. I wont go there again unless you want me to. But in the meanwhile, can we put some proper music on?".

She hit me with a pillow and asked me to choose. I selected 'Laughing Gnome' by David Bowie. He was a genius in my eyes, but certainly not on the day he wrote that bloody awful song. She listened for a while, pulling a face as if she was licking a nettle.

"Are you fucking serious?".

"I love it, it brings back so many memories" I lied - then smiled.

This bought on another pillow attack which I ably defended myself by grabbing her sides and tickling her. We collapsed onto the sofa and kissed. She lifted my polo top and kissed my chest. I pulled her gently off of me and kissed her.

"Emily, I am not sure I can do this love. Not yet. I don't expect you to understand but I do not want to take advantage of you. I really like you but I definitely want to know you more before we go further. Please trust me, that despite ever cell in my body screaming for me to make love to you, I just can't, not yet".

The truth is, I strongly suspected her father had abused her sexually and he would be very near my age. It freaked me out a little and I didnt want to hurt this beautiful woman any more than she may have already been hurt.

"Make love?" she teased "What century were you born?"

She made light of the situation but I knew she was disappointed, by God I know I was. It was late, I had agreed she could stay rather than my original plan of putting her in an Uber. I said we would walk down the road to the zoo in the morning

I made up the spare bed and agreed we would have breakfast at 8am. As I lay under my duvet, I reflected on the past few hours. Is my engagement to Val off? Have all my plans for the rest of my life been blown out of the water? What the fuck am I doing with this young girl? What a bloody mess!

But most of all, my thoughts related to Em who was sleeping in the guest bedroom. Was she naked now? I stroked my cock and came very quickly - the sexual tension of the evening now relieved, I drifted off to sleep.

Not long after, there was a gentle knock at my door, then the door was open wide and there was Em in panties and a big tee shirt of mine.

"Can I please have a cuddle - p l e a s e - just a cuddle?"

So that's what we did. She laid by me on her side and I spooned her and wrapped my arms around her in a protective more than sexual way. This girl was not drunk any more and is in full possession of her faculties, but despite every cell in my body screaming 'fuck her' - I didn't, I couldn't.

I woke up sometime during the early morning with my right arm aching as she had laid on it all night. My curtains were not the blackout type and it was pretty bright in the room as it was a sunny day. She had slipped her panties off in the night and her naked ass was sticking out of the duvet. Oh my God, it was the sexist sight I had ever seen that wasn't in print or online. My hand almost automatically wandered there and touched the smooth porcelain skin. I just couldn't believe this beautiful woman was in my bed.

"Morning sleepyhead" I said as she woke.

" That was the best sleep ever - thank you for everything".

She then literally hopped on top of me and laid flat on me giving me the sweetest of kisses.

"Thank you for not trying anything. I was expecting you to and honesty? I wanted to. I have never had a man look after me like you have'.

She then cuddled me, putting her head under my chin and sighed very loudly in contentment. I put my arms around her to steady her and felt her skin under my hands, immediately remembering she had no panties on. I must have frozen as she said:

"Sorry, don't be cross, I took them off as I played with myself last night. I just needed a cum".

"Bloody hell and I missed it " I said out loud.

"Not exactly" Em replied.

Apparently I was laying on my back with her on her side with her arm and hand over my chest as I fell asleep. She had rubbed my chest, then stomach and had naughtily brushed my boxer shorts and got an immediate reaction as my cock came to life.

Now really excited, she knew she would need a cum before she could sleep. So off came her panties and as she laid on her back next to me, she held my cock through my boxers as she wanked herself off - and I slept through the lot!

This revelation was far too much. Don't forget she was still laying on top of me while telling this story with her pussy on my my groin and my cock now digging into her - she was fully aware and was grinding down on me.

"Show me how you play with yourself. I want to see you cum" I begged, not believing the lust in me had forced those words out.

"No, I want you to fuck me".

"You do as you are told young lady, or I will get cross" I said, hoping she wasnt going to run out screaming.

"Ok Daddy, I will be a good girl".

Em sat up and wiggled her way up my chest so she was kneeling across my face with a bent soft inner thigh alongside either of my ears. Her pussy was almost within licking distance and it smelt like heaven.

"OMG Emily" is all I could manage as she dipped one, the two fingers inside her.

She spread the copious wetness from within her pussy over her labia, then her wonderful clit and rubbed herself in ever increasing stokes. I lifted my head to lick her, but her free hand reached out to my forehead and pushed me back down onto the pillow.

"You wanted to see me wank, so stay still and enjoy".

The show continued with her placing three fingers inside. The mistakable wet sounds of an excited pussy filled my ears as I bought both hands up to cup a buttock each and take some weight off her knees.

Em spread her pussy wide and moved forward rubbing herself over my face and leaving me wet and breathless. Again, I tried to lick her, but she moved away.

"No touching - do you promise?"

I was in no position to argue

" Ok, yes"

This went on for days.... OK an agonising few minutes. My cock was held in my boxers but was trying desperately to escape.

Em turned and I though I was in for a 69 treat. But no, just more teasing as I watched her play with herself from behind. Her wet pussy sparkling like the precious gem it was and her arsehole tightly closed seem to be screaming to be probed by my tongue, but it was just out of reach. She knew how to put on a show.

"Emily, I am in agony" I pleaded, 'Please touch me".

Em bent forward. All I could see was her beautiful body and her pussy and arse from behind. But I could feel with delight she was lifting my cock from my boxer shorts and was now licking it, further extending the agony.

Then she devoured my cock. It was heaven, in fact, beyond heaven.

I should explain, that although I find the idea and the look of a girl sucking me, I rarely enjoy the feeling. Yes, I know I am a freak but I find it all too much, and sometimes painful. I rarely cum during a blowjob and perhaps have only really cum in a woman's mouth three times. I prefer to wank over a woman's face or mouth.

But Em's blowjob was amazing. Soft and firm at the same time and above all, she was enjoying herself. She had turned to face me and I could watch her. It was very erotic, but I was anxious as I knew it would probably hurt soon.

This was not her first ever time she'd sucked a cock. I was very hard and it felt like my cock was in heaven, as was I. But her age and my promise not to touch her bothered me. This disagreement in my head was likely to damage my erection, as was the fear of imminent pain, so I decided on firm action.

I stopped her and pushed her on her back before going down on her. This is by far my favourite part of sexual foreplay by a country mile and she was wet. I licked her pussy, sucked and gently held her clit between my teeth and bit her thighs for a very long time and Em was cumming time and time again. I held her pussy wide open almost until it hurt her and used my tongue to fill her pussy. In the end she begged me to fuck her.

I asked her to suck me again for a while which she did willingly before I withdrew to wank and cum over her luscious tits.

We laid in bed for a while. I licked my cum off of her tits, something she which amazed her. I explained if I make a mess, I always tidy up and I enjoy doing so.

We went to the kitchen and both prepared a chicken salad - still naked as we were in bed. She was a minx and couldn't stop touching me.

She asked why I hadn't fucked her. I explained about my decision: She was too drunk last night, and too young. Plus I had a girlfriend in Oxford. Again she hugged me tight as she said I was wonderful to care so much.

We ate and went back to bed. She said that boys seem to just use her without any care. She loved sex but wanted some warmth with it. Perhaps a cuddle after, not a fart and him rolling over.

We talked about what we had done sexually. She was very interested in my threesomes (MMF and FMF) and said she'd seen DP porn and it looked exciting.

I asked if she had tried anal. She said she hadn't but wanted to, as she started to stroke my cock.

'Emily my love, you are the sexist woman I have ever seen in my bed, in any bed for that matter. I want to fuck all your holes and try all positions, toys and games - including tying you up, sharing you and having you piss on me. But you will have to give me time. I have just been told my engagement is off and my head is in a spin

You are a magnificent young woman and if when we have got to know each other better, I can introduce you to sex in all its superb forms, I will do exactly that"

She hugged me again and cried.

Over the next few months we formed an amazing friendship.

She moved into my spare room as a lodger - a proper lodger with a rent book and everything. She had her own room but slept in my bed. She paid no rent as it was all about creating an illusion for her friends and family that she was a lodger and not a lover.

On our own she was my sexual apprentice and was hungry for experiences. I showed her how to lube my cock before having me slide it in her darkest hole - and she loved the naughtiness of it. We used a butt plug when fucking and I tied her to the bed and licked & fucked her slowly over several hours before she came.

We pissed on each other and she exposed herself to men on tube trains while I sat some distance away as if I didnt know her. I also fingered her cunt in a busy City of London pub while some young city worker type guys watched silently from the bar until she came at which point they cheered, came over and bought her a drink. She was wild.

She loved cum like a bee loves nectar. The smell, warmth and varying viscosity of it turned her on. She liked it on her face, over her mouth or pussy, but her favourite, was in her hair. She would get me to cum over her hair and leave it overnight so when she showered in the morning, it rehydrated and she could feel it again. I got to enjoy cleaning her pussy of creampies. Some were my own cum, but not all.

We went out to eat, to art galleries (my choice), to nightclubs (her choice) and to see a number of bands and comedians live.

This was an unusual friendship and was only sexual in places between times when we had our own relationships that we enjoyed with others. She dated, and sometimes bought guys back to fuck in her room, but nearly always made them leave immediately after the deed was done. I always cleaned her up after these guys had finished with her.

By now my relationship with Val was well and truly over. So this allowed me to date and bring women home. Em once listened at my bedroom door as I fucked a barmaid from a local pub. I knew Em was there so put a noisy and very verbal show on for her, it was so so sexy.

Em told me a bit more about her father. As I thought, he had abused her sexually by getting her to blow him or give a hand job. We discussed at length our age difference and my anxieties that I might do something that might bring back memories of those awful times. After all I was huge father figure in her life and a similar age to her Dad, but also her lover.

But she was cool. In fact Em and I played father and daughter when we bought partners back here to my flat. It was all very plausible, but as they left we jumped into bed for a 'post mortem' and fuck.

On numerous occasions we went out together posing as father & daughter. She pointed out a woman who I should pull and I gave her similar instructions about men. It was a game and unsurprisingly she did better than me. This went on periodically for months, it was so much fun. I loved it when she bought them home and missed her when she went to their place. But she would tell me all about it the next day, often as she stroked and sucked my cock.

Then on one amazing weekend, we both pulled on the same night and went back to my flat. We all got very drunk and split up to have sex with our prey privately - but noisily. Goodness knows what was going through the woman's mind I was with when she heard my 'daughter' screaming excessively as she came. Later Em and her guy joined us with all four of us fucking in my bedroom. Then we swapped, It was crazy. Our new friends were fucking but stopped and stared in utter disbelief as I fucked my 'daughter's' ass. Even after breakfast, we didnt reveal the truth to them.

Our last big adventure was when she bought a guy home from University. Mark and Em had fucked before I knew her. He knew I was not her Dad, but thought I was just Em's live-in Landlord. That evening we all had rather a lot to drink and a takeaway, during which the subject of sex came up.

One by one we all revealed our fantasies, our bucket lists. Mark said he had once had a crush on a guy and often felt he would like to try some bi fun. But Em revealed she would love a DP but could only do it with men she was comfortable with and trusted completely. Plus they would have to be men who would be comfortable with each other. There was a total silence as we all looked at each other waiting for someone to say something.

"That sounds amazing Em" I said..... then more silence.

"Are there two men in your life who you trust like that?" I asked, hoping beyond hope that I knew what the answer would be.

"No, I have no idea who could help me".

As she said that, she was walking from the room and removing her blouse.

Mark and I looked at each other not knowing what to do. We heard the bath running and believing we had a few minutes together while she bathed, I got a drink for us both. However we never got that drink as Em appeared at the door to the lounge wearing only a bulging lace bra, matching panties and holding a towel.

"I am off for a dip in the hot tub........ does anyone want to join me?".

The stage was set for an amazing evening and we went for it.

I was last into the bathroom as I had retrieved some Prosecco for Em and I, and another beer for Mark. They were already kissing and she was stroking his fair sized cock - in fact it was more than fair sized, it was rather impressive - but then most cocks are compared to my antique example!

I stood and watched them in the tub, stroking myself as I enjoyed the show. Em saw me and moved over to give me some room. Mark did the same. Making sure I didnt overflow the tub when I got in, I found myself standing next to and up against Mark.

Em took a cock in each hand but struggled to wank them simultaneously. She got us to turn slightly towards each other and held our cocks side by side before licking and sucking us. I only met Mark a few hours before but there was no awkwardness. This was so sexy and the best part was Em was absolutely loving it.

Choreography was tricky as the hot tub was small, but Mark managed to fuck her from behind with minimal splashing as I was being sucked by her. I had already decided to waive my usual 'no cum in the hot tub rule' as I was so turned on.

The splashing water on the floor by three of us thrashing away and the lack of space meant we had to take it to the bedroom...... via a mutual massage session in the sauna. There wasnt too much room there either, but as I massaged her head and neck, Mark fucked her mouth. I helped by holding and pushing her head onto his cock. Em stayed unusually passive throughout. After he came in her mouth, she turned and kissed me, snowballing his cum into my mouth.

I had cleaned her pussy and tits after lovers before, but never cum this fresh and never in front of the guy who delivered it seconds before. Mark was pretty relaxed.

"That is so sexy" he said, as he continued to stroke his cock that had failed to subside.

The rest of our evening was spent on my bed. The three of us sucked, fucked and touched in ways I had never done before. Em got Mark and I to suck each other in a 69 as she played with herself and of course we gave her a DP that she had longed for.

That DP was a first for me and it was not like in porn films. It was clumsy, cack handed and we nearly gave up. But we got there eventually, but the excitement had gone due to numerous delays and only Mark came.

My favourite time was when Em and I were in a 69 with her on top. Mark fucked her from behind and directly over my face. I licked her clit as he was fucking her and Em sucked me. It was an incredibly sensual triangle of bodies.

At one point Mark pulled out to allow me time to devour Em's pussy and tongue fuck her. I withdrew to allow Mark to have his turn, but instead of fucking her, he put the head of his cock by my mouth, and I did not protest. In nearly 40 years of sex, I had been straight, but now I was sucking a cock and what's more, I was loving it.

Em had stopped sucking me and had looked back to see what we were doing before pleading.

"Don't forget me boys"

Mark reentered Em's pussy, I licked them both. His cock, her pussy and clit and even his balls. As he came I was right underneath and was treated to an amazing sight. The best was yet to come as when he withdrew, lumps of his cum fell out of Em's pussy onto my face and mouth. Em sat up onto my face and pretty much wiped her cunt on my face. I licked her clit and Mark had moved to wank my cock and put a finger slightly in my arse. Em and I came together and it was Mark's turn to clean me up.