Saved by Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a night. Sadly it was never to be repeated but Em enjoyed herself which was the main thing. She said she had fun with the DP, but it wasnt as much fun as using her butt plug when we fucked. After Mark went home, we ordered a strap on dildo and an 'anal training kit' for both of us to try. This girl was unstoppable.

Sadly though, stop we did. Around three years almost to the day after I met her, she met a fantastic guy at a Xmas party. Paul was an electrical engineer and had defiantly sparked something in Em that I had never seen before. She told me almost immediately he might be 'the one' and we agreed we wouldn't play with him or each other while she made sure.

By the summer she was gone as they had moved in together.

It's now ten years later and I am in my 60s. Em brings Toby, her gorgeous son, over to see me fairly regularly and I am still part of her and her new family. She married Paul and they are a beautiful couple.

We talk about the 'old days' as she calls them, and how I saved her life by offering such kindness and compassion at a time when she was so weak and vulnerable. She says she loves Paul like no other man, but he is not exciting in bed, but in a way it doesn't matter as much now she was happy and settled.

We were a bit naughty once since she has been married when I went down on her after a drinking session. We massively regretted it later and I have to accept that part of our lives has gone. She has transformed into a wonderful mum. She cooks, bakes and runs a spotless home.

I have lost a lover but curiously gained the daughter I never had Plus Toby has become a surrogate grandson. I could not be happier.

I know that might sound a bit odd, even incestual, but it really is a lovely relationship. I am truly a lucky man to have met Em that freezing night. It changed my life