Saved By the Nature Girl

Story Info
A guy is taken in by a naturist girl.
6.8k words
4.37
31.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

It was a Friday night like any other. The guys and I had been out at the bar, blowing off some steam after a long week at work, and we were heading home. In the parking lot, Billy (the designated driver) couldn't find his keys. As he panicked, the rest of us just stood around half-drunk (or completely drunk, as Doug and Chet were.) It was at that moment that a delivery truck pulled up to the bar and the driver got out, leaving the door wide open as he unloaded kegs of beer and cases of liquor. Because Billy had driven all of us there, a hammered Chet said: "Let's take the truck! Billy can bring it back after we're all home. I'm sure the driver won't mind after he explains it."

The rest of us, while inebriated, knew this probably wasn't the best of ideas, but Chet was insistent. As soon as the driver went inside to get a signature for the delivery, Chet loaded us into the cab one after another. He then pulled Billy in and had him drive off. No sooner than we left the bar did I realize what was going on: we were in a stolen truck, and I was terrified we'd be on our way to jail. My worst fears came true when we saw flashing lights reflecting in the windows. The cop pursuing us said repeatedly to pull over, but Chet kept telling Billy to keep driving. I was protesting more than any of us, despite Chet's continued attempts at reassurance. Because I was sitting right next to the passenger-side door, Chet kept threatening to open the door and throw me out.

I didn't want that, but I also didn't want to get into trouble, so I kept begging Chet to have Billy pull the damn truck over; finally, he had enough. As the truck rounded a tight left-hand turn, he said: "Well, you asked for it," opened the door right behind me, and shoved me right out of the cab, slamming the door behind me. Screaming, I tumbled down a steep hill I would say, about 50 feet high on the side of the road, coming to rest face-down at the bottom. I blacked out some time after the fall, but I remember thinking: "Where am I?" right beforehand; I would get my answer in the morning.

After some time, I heard what sounded like an animal breathing heavily and pretended to be dead, hoping whatever it was would leave me alone. Then I heard a girl's voice ask: "Excuse me, are you okay?"

I slowly came to and lifted my chin out of the dirt to say: "I think so."

"See if you can sit up," she replied. I carefully began to sit up, feeling sore all over. I tried to open my eyes but my vision was also bad; I couldn't my hand in front of my face. "Oh, you're back is bleeding," she said, "come with me if you can walk." With that, I began to get to my feet. It was hard, but I stood up straight and took the first of many painful steps. I felt the girl's hand around my shoulders and she told me she was helping me keep my balance. My eyes were still more or less closed but as we walked, the vision in my left eye began to come back. Now I could make out what seemed to be two buildings not far in the distance. We then got close enough for me to see a door.

The mystery girl opened the door and I saw a white flash rush past us. She led me to a dimly-lit room to the right, where she had me lay down on a couch or bed. I fell asleep again but felt hands on me in this process. I woke up again sometime later. By this time, my vision had come back: I found myself bundled up on a couch in a quaint little living room with a fireplace in one corner, and a bookshelf with a TV on top in the other corner. I also saw what the "white flash" from before was: a St. Bernard. I then heard a familiar voice say: "Well, you made it through the rest of the night, I guess that means you're gonna be okay."

I was able to see the mystery girl for the first time as she walked into the living room and boy was she was a stunner: brown eyes, brown hair in two long pigtails, and clad in a cute, baby blue dress & a pair of boots. She sat down in an armchair next to the couch, took the boots off, and put a pair of slippers on. She had two teacups and handed one of them to me. "Think you can keep some tea down?" she asked. I said I probably could and began to sip. For someone in my state, the tea was the best thing ever; it helped my dry throat recover, opened my nasal passages, and the heat of it took some chills out of me.

The girl said she made the tea from tea leaves she grew out in her garden and I remarked that it was very tasty; she thanked me for that. "I'm Sofia by the way," she said, "Do you have any idea as to how you wound up on my farm? Not to be rude or abrupt, I just would like to know." I couldn't remember much after the fall -- I probably hit my head -- so I just told Sofia what I could remember.

"Well, you see, my friends and I had been out drinking last night," I began, "and our D.D. [designated driver] couldn't find his keys. A liquor delivery truck pulled up and the driver left the door open, so one friend shoved us into the truck and had the driver drive it. I kept telling him to pull over and he threw me out once he was fed-up with my protesting."

"Wow, that was extremely irrational," Sofia replied. "Not to be macabre, but do you think he would've left you for dead?"

"I don't know for sure," I told her, "maybe he's in jail now." I felt for the iPhone in my pocket but didn't feel it. "Have you seen my phone?" I asked Sofia.

"Yes, it's in the pocket of your pants here," she said as she got up and lifted my pants off one of the kitchen chairs. Seeing my pants weren't on me, I threw the blanket off and saw I was wearing sweatpants & a thermal pajama shirt that didn't belong to me. Before I could panic though, Sofia began to explain. "I took your dirty clothes off after you laid down and put some of my clothes on you, I hope that's okay."

"It is, all things considered," I replied, "but where are my shirt and jacket?"

"Your jacket is here," said Sofia, picking it up from another chair, "and I washed your shirt before, it's drying on my clothesline now." This took me by surprise: a girl who just met me took my old clothes off, put her own on me to keep me warm, and even washed my shirt. If I was surprised by Sofia's compassion, however, I was to be blown away with what happened next. Sofia was telling me how she handwashes all clothes when there was a knock at the door. "Oh, that's my father, I'll be right back," she said as she ran from the living room across the hall to answer the door. She returned with her father, who was dressed in a lab coat.

"This is my father George," Sofia said, "he's a doctor and he's gonna look over you, just to make sure you don't have any lasting injuries or other health risks."

George had me sit up straight on the couch and helped me take the pajama top off to take my heartbeat, which was normal. He inspected the cuts & bruises on my back for a few moments and applied some disinfectant to them. "Just to make sure they don't get infected," he said. After my back was addressed, Geroge squeezed my joints and limbs, to make sure I didn't break any bones. He said he couldn't feel any broken bones and that I was lucky not to have any. Before I knew it, Geroge's examination of me was over and he gave me a clean bill of health. He spoke with Sofia for a few minutes at the front door, telling her to make sure I got cleaned up & call him again if I exhibited any strange symptoms, and left.

After Geroge left, Sofia returned and picked up our conversation again. She told me she called George to check on me, as she became concerned after I hadn't moved since she laid me on the couch. She was telling me how Alfie, her St. Bernard, checked up on me throughout the morning when she began to undo the buttons on her dress. She then took the dress off, revealing she was completely naked underneath; she wasn't even wearing underwear. The sight of her naked body hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought Sofia was beautiful but also felt I should mind my manners for the moment.

"Um, where are your clothes?" I nervously asked.

"Two of them are on you," she joked as she sat back down in the chair, "but to be honest, I don't have many clothes. I'm a bit of a naturist in that I live off the land & my farm, get my water from a nearby well and prefer not to wear clothes. I have that dress, those sweat pants, that pajama top and a coat to wear; that's it. I see the naked human body as very natural unless it's been injured, as yours has. I also saw putting my clothes on you like the least I could do."

This, combined with seeing Sofia's naked body, was intriguing to me. She then said, "Now, my dad said you should clean up, follow me to the tub." I carefully stood up and followed Sofia, taking in the sight of her ass in the process. We made our way through the house to a small bathroom with a sink and a bathtub. Sofia turned the water on and crouched down beside the faucets, making sure the temperature was right. Once it was she told me I could strip off and get in. Going along, I took off the pajama top and sweatpants. "And those too," Sofia said as she pointed to my underwear.

"I don't know Sofia," I said, "would that be indecent?"

"Of course not," she replied, "you have to be naked to take a bath, Plus, I'm naked too." Figuring I had nothing to lose, I took my underwear off and Sofia carefully helped me into the tub. I noticed there was no toilet as I sat down in the warm water but before I could say anything about that, Sofia stepped into the tub across from me. "Don't worry, I'll help scrub you down," she said. This was a fantasy come true for me: naked in a warm bathtub with a beautiful naked girl. Sofia washed herself & me down with a bar of soap and I became more and more comfortable as the minutes passed. After we were cleaned, Sofia drained the tub and rinsed us both off with the showerhead. We then stepped out and wrapped ourselves in towels to dry off.

By this time, I knew my friends from the night before must've been worried about me, Chet probably more so. "He's had to have sobered up by now," I thought, "he'll probably wanna make up for throwing me out of that truck. But then again, I wouldn't be in this dream scenario if he hadn't, maybe I'll keep quiet for the moment." After we had dried off, Sofia led me back to the living room, where she took her towel off to sit naked again. I put the clothes she gave me back on, I guess to be polite or something, and we got back to talking. We discussed various things like what hobbies we had, where we came from, etc. I then felt the feeling of needing to pee come over me and remembered the bathroom had no toilet.

I asked Sofia if there was another bathroom in the house and she said there wasn't. "Then what do you do when you have to go?" I asked.

"Easy," she replied, "if you have to go number one, just go anywhere outside. Urine doesn't the ground. And for number two, there's an outhouse just beside the door that empties into the sewers."

"So I can just step outside to take a piss?" I then asked.

"Of course," Sofia said. "Come on, I'll show you my favorite pee spot right now." She got up and led me outside. We walked past the outhouse and across the grass, ending up at a small, hollow tree stump. "I like to use the stump because it looks like a natural toilet," Sofia said, "go ahead if you need to go, it's fun to pee outside." Because I had to go, I pulled the sweatpants & my underwear down enough to get my dick free and let it flow into the stump. I must've been holding it a while because I peed for well over a minute -- possibly as long as two minutes -- and it felt very much needed.

"Nice pee," Sofia said when I was done. "It was a healthy color, so I guess that means you don't have an infection from last night." That was reassuring and I put my dick back in my pants. Sofia then stepped in front of me and sat down on the stump. "I gotta go, too," she said as she spread her legs, "but stand there and watch me. I feel it's important for a human to see another human pee because of how natural urination is." She then relieved herself in front of me; her stream and pussy in full view. Once Sofia was finished with her pee, she stood up, shook herself to drip any remaining drops off and we went back inside.

"That was beautiful," she told me as we sat back down in the living room.

"What was?" I asked.

"Peeing in nature," she replied. "Because your body naturally produces urine to expel toxins from itself, you might as well relieve it outside. When you pee out there, you're one nature, to me at least. I only pee outside unless I'm out with friends or something." I thought about that and it began to make sense to me. As Sofia and I continued to talk, I heard my phone ring and I checked it out. It was a text message from Doug, one of my friends from the previous night, asking me where I was. I told him I was hiding from Chet and asked where he was. He replied he was at the police station, trying to bail Chet and Billy out, but the police said they needed another individual present to bail both of them out.

Doug begged me to come down to the jail, so I said I'd be there soon. I told Sofia about the situation and she said she would drive me in her truck. "We'll just have to get dressed," she told me. She put on her dress again, handed me my clothes, grabbed the keys to her truck and once we were dressed, she led me outside. We then got into Sofia's Dodge Ram and headed to the jail. There, I told Sofia she could stay in the truck and I would be out soon (hopefully.) Inside, Doug and I filled out all the paperwork to gt Chet & Billy bailed out. They didn't know how lucky they were; the truck driver decided not to press charges... this time.

As the paperwork was being finalized, Chet apologized for throwing me out of the truck, saying he overreacted and asked if I was okay. I said I was sore and had a few cuts & bruises but was fine otherwise. Chet then asked me where I spent the night. I told him it was a long story. "I spent most of the night asleep at the bottom of the hill I tumbled down," I started, "then a local girl took me into her house after she and her dog found me. I've been at her place."

"Damn, you lucky dog," Chet exclaimed, getting the attention of everyone else in the holding cell he and Billy were just sprung from. "What does she look like?"

"Hmm," I started, "picture Emma Roberts with long, dark pigtails and a pair of 32 double Ds." Chet liked that description, but it didn't do Sofia enough justice. As I waited, I became more and more grateful that she found me... and that I found myself on her farm. Before any of us knew it, Chet & Billy were free to go. As we left the jail, Doug told me he heard about a drug bust that happened near my place as he waited for me to show up.

"You can stay at my place until the police activity cools down," he said. I thought that was a good idea and said I had a ride to jail.

"I'll have them drive me there," I said to Doug. The four of us went our separate ways again and I returned to Sofia's Ram. I hopped in and told her of my plan to stay with Doug.

"Why are you staying with him?" she asked. I told her about the drug bust and she expressed deep concerns. "I don't know about staying with him," she said, "the suspects in the case might come looking for him. Why don't you stay with me until the activity dies down?"

"It's okay," I told her, "I've probably taken up enough of your time anyway."

"Oh, it's no big deal," Sofia replied, "I don't mind having a guest on the farm." I got to thinking about what she said. Maybe someone connected to the drug bust would come looking for Doug, only to find me instead. It was a longshot, but a possible one. I decided to take Sofia up on her offer. "Okay, off we go," she said as she drove out of the parking lot. I called Doug to let him know I was staying with someone else. He said that was fine and we would talk later. We got back to the farm in no time, Sofia let Alfie out and took me to meet the animals in the barn. She had a dozen chickens, two horses, four cows (two males & two females) and three sheep.

That she was showing me around her farm suggested she trusted me; someone who had been a stranger on her lawn about 12 hours earlier. I felt safer staying with Sofia than I thought I would. After a few moments, Alfie found us and Sofia told me about how she came to living where she was living.

"I grew up in the city and liked it for a while," she started. "My parents bought this farmland for my brothers. They, however, decided to pursue other careers, so I was left as the only one to take over the farm. I was hesitant at first but after a while, I took note of serenity I felt out here. Then one day, I decided to do all the farmwork naked. I washed my clothes in a washbin, milked the cows, fed the sheep and brushed the horses all in the buff. I fell in love with how I can run around naked as a horse and not worry about anyone seeing me. The animals provide me with food & company and Alfie serves as my protection."

"This is my special place," Sofia continued, "but there is one drawback: it gets lonely way out here sometimes. I'd love to have friends or family come to visit, but I'd like to be naked for that. They wouldn't understand and I've been hoping to find someone who does." After her story, Sofia, Alfie and I walked out of the barn. "Ooo, I gotta pee, to the stump," she then said. We arrived at the "pee spot" where Sofia lifted her dress, sat down on the stump, and peed again for me to see. "Needed this one," she told me, "my natural toilet here is perfect for when nature calls." Sofia finished her pee and led me & Alfie back inside. I told her she had some dirt on the back of the dress.

"Okay," she said, undoing the buttons again, "I'll just have to wash it." She took the dress off and headed back outside. She stopped in the doorway and told me: "You can come watch, even help." Somewhat aroused, I followed Sofia outside and she led me to her washbin. She sat down on a log, filled the bin with water from a hose, put the dress in, and began to wash it with some soap. I began eying her naked body up & down but she didn't seem to care. "Come on, give me a hand," she said, sliding another log over for me to sit on.

"Don't you worry about getting splinters in your butt?" I asked her.

"Nah, this kind of wood doesn't splinter much, if at all," she replied. That made me feel better for Sofia's ass and we spent a good 20 minutes washing the dress. I remarked how good a job the soap did and asked her what brand it was. "I made it myself with some supplies from the store," she said, "saves me a ton compared to buying soap. It's the same soap I used on both of us in the tub this morning. I even make my toothpaste." This gave me an idea of how connected to nature Sofia was and I found myself becoming drawn to it. I didn't know how to explain it though, so I kept quiet about it for the moment.

After the dirt was washed out of the dress, Sofia wrung the excess water out of it and clipped it to her clothesline. We then headed back into the house. She sat down on the couch, still naked, had me sit down beside her, turned on the TV and began channel surfing. I found myself staring at her tits over and over. While she caught me, though, she wasn't mad. "It's okay, check them out," she told me, "they're natural too. I wonder why more girls aren't into showing off what they got." She then spread her legs and said of her pussy: "And I only trim the hair down there, I once cut myself with a razer and that's not where you wanna be cut. You can look at it too."

I never knew I'd have this kind of permission in my life, so I took in the sights offered to me. We watched TV for a few hours and the next thing we knew, it was 10 PM. Sofia said she was gonna get ready for bed. She walked outside to fetch her dress, which had dried by now, and to use the outhouse, leaving me alone for the first time since she brought me into her house. I began to wonder where I could sleep. Maybe on the couch or in another bedroom in the house. When Sofia returned, she told me there was only one bedroom, but I could sleep in her bed while she took the couch.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers
12