Saved By the Nature Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, "you deserve to sleep in a proper bed after your ordeal. I've slept on the couch before too."

With Sofia's blessing, I said: "Okay, I guess you'll need your pajamas then."

"No I don't," she replied, "I sleep naked depending on temperature and tonight's the perfect temperature. You can wear my PJs as they fit you nicely." With that, I took off my clothes, put on Sofia's PJs and went to her bedroom while she got comfortable on the couch. I laid down on the bed, pulled the covers over me and eventually drifted off to sleep. Under those covers, I felt as secure as ever and slept soundly that night. Around 7 AM, I was awoken by what sounded like boulders falling. Nervous, I looked out the bedroom window and didn't see anything. I then made my way back to the living room and looked out that window.

There, I saw Sofia chopping wood with an ax, naked except for her boots and a pair of gloves. I watched her for a few minutes, amazed at her courage to do it in the buff; I'd have to wear some football or hockey gear to do something like that. I knew this wasn't her first time doing this, as she still had a complete, intact body. As the minutes passed, I began to find myself aroused by the sight of Sofia chopping the wood. At one point, she had to bend over to prop another log up, so I got a good look at her butt and pussy from behind; I could feel a boner rising. After she finished, she put the ax away, stacked the wood on a shelf, took off the gloves, and walked out from the back patio.

She then squatted down and peed right in the grass, one with nature again. She noticed me watching her, but just smiled & waved at me. "You're awake," she exclaimed mid-stream, "come on out!" I heard her clearly due to the thin window and walked outside just as she was finishing her pee. She stood up and told me: "I had been holding that one in since 4 AM, felt so good to let it out. Do you have to go too? Go ahead!" I didn't have to go at that time, so Sofia took me into the bar, telling me: "It's time to milk the cows." In the barn, she grabbed two buckets: one to sit on and one to collect the milk. She sat down beside one cow, placed the milk bucket under her utter and began milking her.

"Nothing beats fresh milk from the source," Sofia told me at one point. "Come on over, I'll show you how to milk her." I crouched down beside her and she walked me through the steps. "Just be gentle as you pull down on the teats," she said. I soon got the hang of it and we milked the cow together for close to 10 minutes. But then I felt the need to pee come on and told Sofia I was going outside to pee in the grass.

"Just go in the straw," she told me, "I've peed in the straw before and the animals do it all the time. It's fine!" I stood up just in time to see one of the male cows pee in the straw underneath him. With permission all around, I whipped my dick out of Sofia's pants and let it flow into the straw behind the cow we were milking. "It looks quite yellow," Sofia told me mid-stream, "but that's probably because it's your first pee of the day, don't worry about it for now" I wasn't worried about the color of my urine per se, but seeing Sofia express concern let me know she had my best interests at heart.

After I peed, I shook my dick dry and returned to Sofia & the cow. The bucket was full of milk by now, so she put it aside, led the cow back to her pen, and told me we were going back inside. We stopped at the wood shelf where Sofia had me grab a few of the logs she had chopped earlier before heading back into the house. Sofia poured the milk from the bucket into a pitcher and put it in the refrigerator while I placed the wood to the side of the fireplace, per her instruction. "It's gonna be cold tonight," she said, "so I chopped some firewood. But I'll need my PJs to sleep if that's okay." I said it would if I could get my own PJs from my house.

"Going back there might be dangerous," Sofia said, "you could be questioned by police even though you have nothing to do with it."

"Okay, why don't we go into town so I can buy some other PJs?" I asked as I checked my wallet. I only had about $20, probably not enough for a good set of pajamas. "Okay that might not work either," I said.

Sofia then said: "Hey I got an idea: why don't you and I share the bed? We'll keep each other warm that way. Alfie can provide extra heat too."

"Oh, I possibly couldn't intrude on your sleep space," I said.

"Oh come on, I insist," she replied, "it beats freezing out here on the couch when the fire is put out." With no other ideas, I agreed to this arrangement and settled into another day on the farm with my new naturist friend. Sofia spent the entire day naked again, doing everything from cooking & cleaning the floor, to reading a few magazines, starting the fireplace & watching TV with me. After dinner, she said she was gonna use the outhouse and then we could turn in for the night. As she was outside, I took off her pajamas, so she could put them on for bed. I was now in my underwear and felt how cold it was away from the fireplace. When Sofia came back, I handed her PJs to her but she didn't feel it was right for her to wear them.

"On second thought, you wear them. I'll wear my dress to bed," she said.

"That sounds like a good idea," I replied and put the pajamas back on. Sofia then fetched her dress from the closet and put it on, along with a pair of socks to keep her feet warm that night.

"I only wear socks to bed on cold nights like this," she told me, "anyway, let's get to bed." In the bedroom, we pulled back the covers, crawled under them, and pulled them over ourselves. Alfie hopped onto the bed, laid down by our feet and we drifted off to sleep. I felt Sofia's arm come around me at one point during the night. "Don't worry, it's just me," she whispered, "just thought I'd let you know I got you." I appreciated that and slept well that night with her.

I awoke the next morning to find Sofia had left to take a shower, so I slept in for a little while longer as Alfie kept my feet warm. This morning, the temperature had climbed significantly from the night before, and I found myself getting hot. By the time Sofia and returned from the shower, I was sweating like mad. "Hot, huh?" she asked, "the temperatures change like crazy in this area. If you're too hot, just get naked, it feels good." Reluctant again, I told her I'd prefer to stay dressed. She was okay with that and said it was time to tend to the animals again. After a breakfast of oatmeal and bananas, Sofia led me out to the barn and gave me to low down on what needed to be done.

"The sheep have to be trimmed, and the horses need to be brushed," she said, "why don't you brush the horses?"

"Okay, how do I do it?" I asked. Sofia took the brush off the wall and showed me.

"Just gently go from front to back," she demonstrated, "and don't apply too much pressure; let the brush do all the work." After she showed me, I took over brushing the first horse. Sofia grabbed a pair of electric sheers and got to trimming the sheep's wool. "Wow it's like you've been doing this all your life," she said when she checked up on me and the horse. "Okay, he's done, go do the other horse." By the time I moved to the second horse, though, I had worked up a huge sweat. Sofia pajama top was soaked in my sweat and I was getting hotter & hotter by the minute. Sofia had noticed this too and once again asked me: "Why don't you just get naked like me? It's fine, I'm the only other nudie here and no one else can see."

Feeling like I was gonna pass out, I decided to take Sofia up on that offer. I took off the sweaty pajama top and itching sweatpants. Then came time to remove my underwear. Sensing I was apprehensive about taking them off, Sofia walked up to me and carefully pulled them down. The sensation of cooler air hitting my naked body instantly hit me; it felt great just as she said. Sofia put my clothes on a shelf on one side of the barn and went back to sheer the sheep. I started brushing the second horse too, forming a trust with him just as I had done with the first.

"I think they like me," I told Sofia.

"I think so too," she replied, "that should be enough brushing, come with me to wash the sweat out of the clothes." I hung the horse brush back up and followed Sofia to the wash area. She filled the washbin again and we washed the top, pants & my underwear together. After they were hung on the clothesline, I asked Sofia what else had to be done.

"Nothing much, wanna go swimming?" she said.

"You got a pool here?" I asked.

"Even better: a freshwater lake," she replied. "It's this way, come on!" She & Alfie led me through a small wooded area and we emerged at the lake in question. It was a beautiful sight: a large, clean & clear body of water surrounded by the woods we walked through on one side and a large open field on the other. Sofia jumped in immediately. "Come on in, the water's great," she exclaimed. I stepped in and felt she was right; the water was the perfect temperature for skinny dipping. We swam around the lake as Alfie kept watch. It felt like an oasis; peaceful and exciting at the same time almost. Sofia then had me dive under the water to get a feel for how deep it was.

It wasn't too deep but not too shallow either; I would guess about 12 feet at its deepest point. There was a small waterfall off to the side and Sofia led me to that next. The pressure wasn't too hard, so she swam underneath it. I followed her and stopped when I saw where we ended up. We were inside a small cave lit by the sunlight through a large opening at the top. It felt romantic, but I figured I better stay on my best behavior and didn't say anything about it.

"Look how gorgeous this is," Sofia told me. "Almost hard to believe it exists."

"Oh, I feel that Sofia," I replied, "it's almost roman... oops, didn't mean to say..."

"No, go ahead," she said.

"Okay, I was gonna say 'it's almost romantic' but that might not be the right choice of words."

"I think it is," she said as she took my hand and pulled me closer to her. She then kissed me underneath the sunlight. After the kiss, I knew Sofia's feelings were mutual to mine.

"I guess it is romantic," I said.

"Thought so," she replied, "okay, let's get out of the water before we shrivel up like prunes." We swam out from the little hiding spot and back to the shore where Alfie was waiting patiently for us. We got out of the water and sat down on some large rocks on the shore to dry off a little. Sofia & Alfie then led me back through the woods to the farm. There, we got the dry clothes off the clothesline and went back into the barn for one final check on the animals. The cows' pen needed to be cleaned, so Sofia got on that. When she was done, I told her I was going to the tree toilet. I walked to the hollow stump and relieved myself again, taking note of how euphoric peeing outside naked felt.

When I was done, I turned around to see Sofia behind me. "Nice stream, I gotta go now, excuse me," she said. She sat down on the stump and had me watch her pee again. This time though, she noticed my dick was rising at the sight of her peeing. "Oh, I see the magic rising," she remarked.

"Oops, I'm sorry Sofia," I said, trying to get my boner down.

"No, that's okay, it's natural for your penis to get erect," she told me, "and you know I'm all about natural." After her pee, Sofia stood up from the stump, took my dick in her hands, and began to gently jerk me off. "Might as well finish what started," she told me, "unless you'd rather have sex in the barn."

"Would that be okay?" I asked.

"Sure, the cows bang in there all the time," she replied. Thoroughly aroused, I followed Sofia back to the barn, where she laid down in the straw, had me slip it into her pussy and we got busy. "Wow, this feels good," she whispered to me. We kept going for close to a half-hour. "Okay, that's enough," Sofia eventually said, "pull it out so I can finish you off by hand." I did so, she took my dick again, and jerked me off until I came on her stomach & tits. "Thanks for not being a dummy and cumming on my tummy," she told me.

"You're welcome," I told her. "What's next? A shower?"

"Nah, to the tub," she said. We went back into the house and made our way to the bathroom. Sofia was my semen off her body first and then filled the bathtub. We then slid into the water and scrubbed ourselves down. After a final rinse, we got out of the tub, drained it and went back out to the living room. Sofia handed me the clothes we washed earlier and said I could get dressed. But by now, I had a surprise for her: I went into the bedroom with the clothes but left hem on the dresser and came back out still naked.

"Sofia, I now feel comfortable being naked here and around you. Let's be natural together," I said. Elated, Sofia pulled me onto the couch, where we watched TV and chatted for a while. But I wasn't done with my confessions. "Also Sofia, I got a text from Doug this morning," I said, "after the drug bust, I don't feel safe going back to my neighborhood. I'd like to move in with you and be your naturist boyfriend if that's okay."

"This should answer that," she said and kissed me even more intensely than back in the cave.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, "we'll get your things and move you in over the next few days or so." With our plans arranged, Sofia and I spent the rest of the day naked. We watched TV, sat outside to watch the sunset, peed in our natural toilet and even touched each other in the grass; she even got me to cum. We then slept naked together that night, solidifying our relationship. The next few days saw us move my stuff from my old place to the farm and give the landlord my key so he could get a new tenant. It was a bit hard saying goodbye to the old place, but at the same time, I felt relieved to be away from where illegal activities had played out.

So, that's the story of how I thought I was left for dead, only to be saved by the best kind of girl: a naturist one. Sofia and I continue out naturist lifestyle to this day, going naked unless the weather doesn't allow it, tending to our animals, drinking natural water from the well, gardening, skinny dipping in our hidden oasis of a lake, and relieving ourselves outside. I would urge any guy or girl who's looking for love to consider a naturist partner and embraced the naturist lifestyle. That's how you can become one with nature and yourself at the same time.


12