All Comments on 'Saved From Extinction'

by kianareeves

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
verysadboyverysadboyover 11 years ago
Skin too sensitive

How can they stand lying on a bed?

They lived naked in the Pacific Northwest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not very well written, it would be really poor for a regular novel, and for an "erotic" story it's not very erotic. For this site, focus on vivid description and a shorter overall timeframe. Still, Trista was more real than most characters on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

I'm not a writer, so I can't comment on how well your story was written,but I can comment on the story line! I loved it! My heart broke for Trista and all the things forced on her. I hope she gets her HEA....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simple and beautiful.

This was sooo beautiful! Wonderful to read a story that has emotional dept and not just sex on literotica.

It was simple and relatable, yet still full of ups and downs. Well worth the time it takes to read. Simple and beautiful. Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, Please, Please

Would like you to finish of with what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

I loved your story please add just one more chapter letting us know how the settle in together

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Great story

Neat concept - I always enjoy coming across a good story with sex in it instead of a flimsy contrivance to support the steamy bits, no matter how well written. Five stars, and please, keep writing. Thanks so much for sharing your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

This was easily the best story I have read on here. I hope you write more! :)

gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

VERY good, but ending is a little abrupt.

Jennie_shyJennie_shyabout 11 years ago
Love it

I read this whole story in one night. It was wonderful. I was so pleased she

found Matthew I wish there was more. I want to know what happened to him plus how will they come together? I loved your story I hope you come back and write more.

xxxhornyboyxxxhornyboyabout 11 years ago
good story

enjoyed story .. good one..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

One question though, why kill West off, un-needed drama, but still a beautiful story.xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really liked it. I was honestly over the sex and paying more attention to the story line because the plot was so good. but why kill off wes.... for that reason I feel that I've wasted my time :/ just a sucker for happy endings I suppose. I guess you wanted to go back to the main purpose which is lust over love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg!!!

I love it!! And I cried when Wes died!!

QuietForHimQuietForHimover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

Lovely story, well written! More please :-)

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I can see this being developed into an awesome novel. Thanks for sharing.

bittersweetpeachbittersweetpeachover 10 years ago
Why?

I loved the build and twists, but WHY did she have to lose the one she chose to love and be loved by in return? Why end it with the weak guy who turned her away because he didn't have the guts to man up? First love is not always true love. For such a good build, the ending left me wishing I could turn back a couple pages and forget how you left us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story,,,BUT

The ending sucks. I can't feel good about the wimp that gets the girl..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Truth at Last

A beautiful but vey sad story. Each loss our heroine suffered (sweetheart, home, family, race, lover, babies, soul mate) stripped a layer from my own soul till it lay completely bare. How could this be? The answer was engraved on my soul...

...Why I spend 16 hours a day searching Literotica. Why this story grabbed me so powerfully. Why I often spend all 16 hours masturbating...

...It was written to seek me out and deprogram me. Now I know the truth...

...I am Linderi.

I know the LLF will be monitoring these comments. So will the humans! I dare not reveal my identity but I know my soul mate will scent me across the web and come for me.

Please! Come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alternate Ending

I think this was a really good story and it gives you a lot to think about and feel but honestly I felt that it kinda lost its touch because wes dies and she ends up with Matthew. I would be nice if the story had an alternated ending where the rescue is successful and they both live happily with their baby on the island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made me uneasy

I couldn't finish the story because it made me uneasy and uncomfortable. I like the idea of a more sexual race, but it just seemed a bit sick and sadistic that her parents never loved her, were using her, and then she's forced to breed. Very unsettling. Oh and how she was unable to see her lover again because someone matched his genetic profile better? It's like they were TRYING to hurt her. It feels like absolutely no one cares about his poor traumatized girl, and she's just being taken advantage of her entire life. Seriously, it seems very sadistic and fucked up. She was so scared and upset, and no wonder! I felt so bad for her I had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have never commented on a story on this site

And I've been reading random stories for years here.

I don't usually read entire stories, either--I only come searching for something when I'm in a mood--but for whatever reason I sat here and read the whole damn thing.

I cried a ridiculous amount of times while reading this, either because what I was reading was so beautiful or it was so tragic and heartbreaking.

Really, though, this story is amazing. You're a wonderful author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story. (First time every commenting XD )

When I first started reading this I thought the idea of the linderi was very clever it got rid of all the taboos set by society and allowed for the surging hormones that lead people to this site, but as I kept reading I realized that this isn't just a clever story for people feeling hot and bothered instead it is an amazingly well written story with layers. I related to the characters felt shock and heartache for/with them and for the first time in my life cried at something (fiction) that I read. I really wish there was an epilogue, but ending it by repeating the feelings Trista and Matthew felt when they first met but this time their feelings actually had depth and history was a masterful storytelling element. Thank you so much for writing this. I am absolutely going to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

What a great story! My emotions were all over the place. I loved all of the twists & turns in the storyline. Definitely not what I expected as an ending!

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Now I'm going to say something that probably won't be popular in the context of the other readers, but this story is an argument for letting a species go extinct if they cannot adapt. While most readers focused on the tragedy or the love of the protagonist, all I could think of is...this story actually mirrors that of many endangered species in the world today. Here's the big difference, without mankind most of those species would thrive, though several (most notably Giant Pandas) might already be extinct due to a reliance on too specific an environment. The Homo Linderi are much like Giant Pandas in some respects. While they don't have the specific dietary limitation, they suffer from other dangerously debilitating problems. Each mating pair can only successfully breed a limited number of times. They have problems with clothing, but are built like people, so their number of survivable environments is limited. they go into an uncontrolled heat and dump massive quantities of pheromones into the air, which would attract predators (there's a reason why it's encouraged people not mate in game preserves). Since they are built like people, their natural weaponry is pretty weak for an animal, they are slow and much of human's ability to defend themselves against threats is dependent on being able to wear clothing to transport tools. As human clothing and tools improve, so does our ability to construct habitats conducive to our survival. Homo Linderi have a physical aversion to clothes once mature, which means their ability to adapt to changing environmental conditions is limited. All in all, the Homo Linderi's specific adaptations have nearly guaranteed their extinction and without human intervention, they'd be gone quickly. The hugest moral question of this story is, is it actually ethical to artificially propagate the existence of a sentient species that can't manage to work around their own limitations? If Homo Linderi were like the Black Footed Ferret or Passenger Pigeon and their near extinction was due to human encroachment, I'd say yes, but since their near extinction is due to a horrible combination of disastrous evolutionary adaptations, I'd say the best thing for all involved would be to let the species survive or fail by its own effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story! I became emotionally connected to Trista and cried at parts. I need s book same story more details please it would be better than 50 shades of Grey.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
Wow......

Took my breath away, I cried with Trista at many different parts. Loved everything about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done :)

I think You did a good job at the end lettingnus know that it was not clothes they could not wear but the chemicals IN the clothes that were not healthy for them. Thus any organic material was 100% wearable :) also why the spices did not have much difference from human it did have an advanced intellect so they could potentially interact with humans via the Internet or stay isolated on their island :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

This is again one of those rare stories that kind of makes you forget what web site tour on. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unbelievable

I edit my partner's books before they go up on amazon, smashwords etc. I stumbled apon your book and I had to leave my first comment ever on this site since i've been reading here for years. Just like another reviewer said, your book makes people forget what site they're on. I never expected to be trying not to let myself cry while my heart pounded on literotica lol. I don't know if you plan to write more, are writing more and if you sell your books online. If you don't I heartily encourage you to write more and sell your work too. Self publishing is much easier now. You deserve to get paid. If you do sell elsewhere please let us know. I would definitely buy your books. Good luck in the future and great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Humanity is literally cancer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

thanks for a story that made me think and feel and care about something that does not even exist.. You made me wish they did... great story, good work.

jim_bo888jim_bo888about 7 years ago
Great story, wonderful alternate society

You captivated me with your story. The creativity is impressive. The story flowed and sucked me into a well thought out experience. Kelp up the good work.

JSWifeJSWifeabout 7 years ago
Beautiful writing!

Definitely not what i expected, and not the thing to read when you're pregnant and emotional. I cried through the whole thing. It was sexy and wonderful and emotional. I actually had to create an account after years of reading without one, just to save this story and comment. Phenomenal writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG!!!!

This has to be one of the best stories here. Not only was the storyline great, it was also well written. There were very few spelling and grammatical errors. This definitely helps the story flow so much better. Of course you ended it right on a cliff, albeit a good one! Your imagination has come up with a lucrative idea. I think you should look into expanding on the story and submitting it to a publishing house. It would really make a fine book! The sex scenes would need to be drawn out more as well as be a bit more explicit, but you don't need to change the story, just make more of it! Good luck! I will buy the book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

That was beautiful ... It's not often that I cry from stories but this one had me sobbing... šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn those homo sapiens - always abusing, killing, writing erotic fiction... inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ENDING

I read some comments before reading story, so was expecting a disappointing ending. Not so. It was both fitting and finished. (I hate unfinished stories).

However, the laudatory comments encouraged me to read the story.

Paul in Oklahoma

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
This Story Annoyed Me At First

But I stuck with it and I'm really glad I did. Great story! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks! Great story.

Very original story. It took me a bit to get into it but once I did I loved it! Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! Please create a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but sad

Ok so the story made me cry at the end.....not so great for erotica, but your writing is awesome šŸ˜

Peter4yourgazePeter4yourgazealmost 4 years ago
Fabulous!

Hot, loving, great creation of a whole other way of living. The parts about Trista going into heat were super hot. I usually come back to stories a day later to finish reading the longer ones, but this one I read all the way through in one night, staying up past my bedtime to finish it---what a page turner! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

The world building was top notch and I utterly lost myself in the story. Though not as erotic as your other series with the subjects, it was still hot and captivating.

Horny2themoonHorny2themoonover 3 years ago

Ended up reading and enjoying this more than enjoying myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Came for the smut but stayed for the plot. You're an amazing storyteller, if you fleshed this out into a novel I would pay to read it! Hope to see more stories like this from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The whole "Race of Humanoid Nymphos" trope is a tad contrived and corny, and the notion of keeping it all hushed from the world's general population would be a bit unbelievable in this situation. That said, the rest of the story is fairly well done and consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I started this just for fun but the ending actually moved me to tears

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

A very different story, a very different vision. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Um, that's it? Hug hug, end of story? I was looking forward to her kicking him to the curb and him having to grovel his way back..

Why put all that work into him being callous? Just to motivate the plot?

"I will never love anyone but you even though we're totally promiscuous. Click, never mind, I will now promiscuously move my love over to YOU even though it turns out we're monogamous. Croak, ok, I will never get over my grief but now I've got a free spot on my dance card."

Plot holes-- so the breeding center has a couple that are totally into each other, already made twins, and are set to just pump em out. So let's break them up because of some half-assed genetics thing even though productive vajayjays are hard to come by.

Don't like that one? How about this: You can't leave Kayla? Well wrap her up and bring with! What, does she weigh a thousand pounds? Remember that eternal trope? "I would want him to be happy even if it's not with me!" And she'd get plenty more shots at it being "with me" if they were both living in an egalitarian non coercive society.

Speaking of which, linderi live in such a harmonious, sex based society, but poly isn't a thing? What the hell did evolution put all that work into making them fuck maniacs if not to mix the genes? Bring on Kayla in the room next door and keep that boy happy! The only purpose of fidelity and love triangles is to give writers a can of moist poinient towelettes whenever things get too plot oriented.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this Iā€™d read a whole novel based on this, not usually something I would read but Iā€™m glad I did

SiperdoodlesSiperdoodles4 months ago

I started this just randomly and so glad I did! The ending seemed a little abrupt, but that is just because I wanted to know all about their rekindling!

avp92117avp921173 months ago

Very interesting, the ending could do with some more work.

Su_suSu_su2 months ago

I'm impressed with your imagination, creativity, and story-telling. Thank you for a complicated love story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous