Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the main playroom, where the ceremony was to take place. All the dungeon furniture had been moved against the back of the room, and the front had been arranged for the wedding itself. On one side, a line of tables had been set up to hold the reception buffet. Mistress Diana was overseeing the placement of folding chairs, the actual physical labor being performed by her slave, Bernard. She was clad in black leather, with glistening long black boots, and had her usual stern demeanor about her.

"Set up another row, slave. There will be a hundred people here tonight at least, and you-don't-want to deal with my displeasure if anybody's forced to stand," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" Bernard responded at once. Nigel and I smiled to ourselves and continued to my office, where I deposited my clothes bag.

"Well, I'm just totally overwhelmed by all the effort that everybody has put into this, and I have no idea how I could possibly show sufficient gratitude for it," I allowed.

"That's easy enough. Just agree to carry on as president of the club for the next ten years," replied Nigel, and I wasn't entirely sure he was joking.

I fired up the sound system and started some soothing music playing in the background. Other people were beginning to arrive. Raymond and Chef Lisa came in to say that they had an enormous amount of buffet equipment and food to cart in, and could we find somebody to assist? We all went back out to the playroom and saw that all the chairs had been set up. I asked Mistress Diana if she could spare Bernard for a while, and she shouted out, "Slave!"

Bernard came running. "Yes, Mistress?" he deferred.

"What took you so long? Go with Gary and Nigel. They need some help," she decreed.

"Yes, Mistress, at once!" he said, and we all went off to Raymond and Chef Lisa's catering van.

Once we got there, I told Bernard that his help was needed bringing in the food and serving supplies.

"Yes, sir," he said.

I laughed out loud. "Bernard, I'm not your Master. You don't have to call me 'sir,' you know."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir!" was his flustered response, and he went off to do Raymond's and Lisa's bidding.

Nigel and I shook our heads in amusement. "Got him trained, hasn't she?" he observed.

Laura's Dom let us know that they were setting up her electronic keyboard and could we turn off the background music and adjust the volume for her, so it was back to the office once again. Once that was done, we returned to the playroom and were treated to the beautiful sound of Bach sonatas played to perfection by Laura, which only partially relieved the stress of too many people having to do too many things in not enough time.

It was then that an elderly gentleman in a black suit and a Roman collar was brought to us and introduced as Father Seamus Oreiley. "A grand afternoon it is, isn't it?" he opined with a wonderful Irish lilt. "And which of you two lads would be the groom?"

Nigel pointed at me. "I'm the one who has that honor," I replied. "Gary Marshall Dillon. Very pleased to meet you, Father Oreiley. Thank you for coming here to officiate," I said, with the emphasis on "here."

Father Oreiley looked around the room. "A very interesting place that you have here, so it is," he observed, while examining a Saint Andrew's Cross that was prominently on view in the back. "I ought to bring my parishioners to see all of this when I do my homily on martyrdom, I should. But for now, shall we go somewhere and make sure all of your wedding licensing is in order, and then I'll meet your bride." And so, it was back to the office once more.

Fortunately, all the forms were correct, avoiding the spectre of what Nigel called "a spanner in the works," and so we moved to the playroom once more. "I'll take you to the bride and introduce you," I offered, but Mistress Diana was there and intervened.

"No, I'LL take him to your bride! You know it's bad luck to see your bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony!" and she herded the good Father to one of the back rooms as I saw his look of amusement at Diana's bold attire.

I looked at my watch and almost died of shock! WHERE HAD ALL THE TIME GONE TO? We only had fifteen minutes before the wedding was to start! I hurried back into the office and quickly got changed into my formal wear. Nigel came in just as I was finishing up. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked him.

"Already am dressed, mate," he responded. "I'm not the one getting married today, so what I have on is fine."

"You turkey!" I laughed and then got serious. "Alright," I said and took a deep breath, "let's get out there!"

The music stopped and the room got quiet as anything when we entered and took our places at the front of the room. I noticed that all the seats were taken - the place was packed! Father Oreiley came out of the back and made his way up, standing before us, and the music began once more, the strains of Bach becoming the more familiar repertoire heard during these occasions. Someone dimmed the lights except for the one light in the entrance way.

And then I saw her as she stepped into the room, and the light on her wedding gown transformed her into a shimmering, heavenly vision. My very own personal angel, coming here to earth to make my life a fount of joy. All the people in the room came to their feet as she slowly floated down the aisle to take her place next to me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, but she demurely kept her gaze downward, her veil covering her face. Once again, Kitten had become my spotless virgin bride!

Father Oreiley called us both together in front, facing him. He extracted a small black book from his jacket, and I noticed that it opened to the appropriate page almost of its own volition, the many years of use wearing a crease at that spot. He drew in a breath to begin speaking. . .

. . .and then he stopped. He looked down at his book and then up at the people in attendance. He seemed to be unsure of himself for a moment, and I had a second of panic imagining that he'd decided that he ought not perform this ceremony. . .

. . .and then he smiled. "I do believe I've done so many weddings over these thirty years that I could do them in me sleep," he said in a loud voice. "But something about THIS wedding, here in THIS place today, calls me to administer the vows afresh," and he closed the book and returned it to his pocket.

"Children," he began, "I'm going to tell you all a story. It took place thousands and thousands of years ago when God had just finished creating the world. He made all the fishes in the seas and all the birds in the air. He made all the animals and all the plants, he did, just by speaking them into existence. It was easy for God to do all of this because He is all powerful, although we cannot imagine how it could possibly be done. But for Him, it was effortless. And He made man, too. The first man was Adam, and Adam knew God personally in the same way that you and I know our best friends, but Adam also knew that God was the Creator. .

"God had all the animals pass before Adam, and He gave Adam the privilege of giving names to all of them. One reason why God did this was so that Adam, and all of us who followed after him, could have a part in the creativity. It's the reason why we imagine things and make things, and it's one of God's gifts to us.

"But there was another reason why God brought the animals before Adam. It was so that Adam would see that all the animals went about two-by-two. They all had mates, but there was no mate for Adam to be found among them. You see, children, God was preparing Adam to appreciate the grand and wondrous thing that He was about to do for him. God was going to prepare a mate, a helpmeet, for Adam, because He said that it was not good for the man to be alone.

"So that night, when Adam fell asleep, God went to work! He took a part of Adam's flesh and bone and used it to create Adam's helpmeet. Some people say God took one of Adam's ribs, but the original language of the Bible is more correctly translated as 'flesh and bone,' and some Bible scholars believe that God may have taken as much as half of Adam's body to fashion her. If He did, I like to believe that He took the half that held Adam's heart. And He created woman, and she was the pinnacle of His creation, His grandest work."

I looked around the room. Everyone was caught up in Father Oreiley's story. I saw Diana seated in the back row with Bernard standing behind her, and her countenance had changed. She no longer looked angry. Indeed, she looked innocent and child-like as Bernard's hands tentatively caressed her shoulders.

"Adam woke up fully healed with no memory of any trauma," he continued. "When he opened his eyes, the very first thing he saw was this woman, this helpmeet standing there smiling before him gloriously naked and without shame. He knew at once that she was exactly what he needed, and his heart went out to her. Oh, children, she was so beautiful, so perfectly fashioned, and so full of love! Every part of her, from the hair on the top of her head to the soles of her feet, and everything in between, was created for loving!

"And God told Adam, 'She is what I created just for you, My boy. She is My gift to you! Cherish her, lad! And if any man who follows after you doubts My existence, let him look upon her, and there's the proof of it!' So Adam rejoiced and held her to him and felt her warm, soft skin and savored her fragrant, womanly aroma. She was altogether milk and honey, and the sound of her voice when she spoke his name was surely the sweetest of music to his ears. Then Adam kissed her and fondled her and brought her to his bed, and they made love to each other until they could stay awake no longer, so they slept. And then they woke up and did it all over again! Oh, how they cared for one another! And God saw it and blessed it and was pleased, so He was, and it was good. All of it was good. And to this very day, a man and a woman will cleave to each other and become one flesh, just as God designed."

I had turned to look at Kitten, who was caught up in the story just like the rest of us, and when I noticed Diana again, I saw she was crying softly. Bernard was sitting in the chair now with Diana in his lap, his arms tenderly around her waist, and he, as a man, was comforting her gently, speaking to her softly as though to a child. It was an astonishing thing to see this transformation.

Father Oreiley turned toward Kitten and me. "Gary," he said, "will you now have Kitten to be your wife, forsaking all others? Will you love her and cherish her, and will you provide for her and the children you will have together and protect her for as long as you live? If need be, will you lay down your life for her as our Savior did for His Church?"

"I will, Father," I answered, so choked up I could barely speak.

"Kitten," he continued, "will you have Gary to be your husband, forsaking all others? Will you obey him and respect him? Will you teach your children to obey and respect him? Will you love him and comfort him? Will you submit to him as God commands?"

"I will. I WILL," she said.

"Who has the ring?" Father Oreiley asked, and Nigel came forward with a silken pillow on which rested the titanium Eternity collar that I took in my hands.

"That's hardly a ring!" Seamus exclaimed. "That's a collar!"

Kitten spoke up in a meek voice. "But, Father, you wear a collar yourself."

"Aye, child, I do! My Roman collar is a sign of my priestly consecration to God. Whereas THAT collar is a sign of," and he paused in thought for a moment, "your Godly consecration to your husband," and he laughed out loud. "WHO HAS THE COLLAR?" he said, loud and true.

"I do," said I, and I placed it around Kitten's offered neck and fastened it with the setscrew and wrench.

"By the power vested in me by the Holy Catholic Church, in front of God Almighty and these witnesses, I now pronounce Gary and Kitten man and wife. Gary, you may kiss your bride!"

The room was so quiet, I swear you could have heard a mosquito flying in there! I took Kitten in my arms, lifted her veil and kissed her fully and properly as the room erupted in cheers and applause. Father Oreiley was beaming! "Cherish her, lad," he whispered, and I replied, " I will, Father. I will!"

Nigel spoke up: "The wedding party will retire to the back room for a few moments and return for the reception. In the meantime, all of you are welcome to partake of the buffet." In the back room, the wedding papers were signed and it was all made legal and official.

Fiona said she thought the music was lovely. I said that the best part of the music was that it didn't come from an upright piano, which Kitten thought was hilarious. She was the only one there who understood!

"Are you staying for the buffet, Father?" asked Kitten.

"Oh, no, child. I must get back to the rectory as soon as possible, I'm afraid," he replied.

From out of nowhere, Nigel produced a tray with shot glasses filled with whiskey. "Surely you can stay long enough for a taste of some fine Irish whiskey," he suggested.

"And Father Oreiley said, "Well, I expect I can always take some time for that!" We took hold of our glasses and raised them as Father Oreiley said, "May we all be in Heaven five minutes before the devil knows we're dead!" and we all laughed as we drank.

"Wow, this is good stuff!" I remarked.

"Aye, it is!" said the Father, smacking his lips in appreciation.

"Ought to be," replied Nigel. "It came from that bottle of Black Bush Gary keeps hidden in his desk."

"You turkey!" I said once again.

"Well, now, I really do need to go," the Father said. "I do the mass every morning at Saint Thomas. I want all of you to know that the church doors are always open for you, all of you." And to me: "Take care of her, son. She's a special lady." I shook his hand and thanked him once again for what he'd done for us, all of us.

Kitten suddenly reached for him and hugged him, her eyes shut to hold back the tears that were forming. "Be blessed," he said, tenderly putting his hand on her head. Then he put his hand on her stomach when she let go of him and said, "Be fruitful and be blessed, my child." And then he was gone. What an amazing man, I thought. I took Kitten's hand in mine, and we went out into the playroom to join in the festivities. Our married life had begun.

Chef Lisa had prepared an awesome spread of food. She was dressed in her full regalia of checkered pants, chef's jacket and toque and was personally carving up and serving a delicious roast. Mischievous Lisa selected all of the food items from a BDSM theme, and we had whipped potatoes and beaten biscuits, among other things. We all ate and ate until we could eat no more and put away four cases of champagne to boot.

The wedding cake was a wonder to behold, tall and elegant! It was only when we got close to it that I noticed the ornamentation on the top. Somebody with a 3-D printer and way too much free time on his hands had created full-color, miniature replicas of Kitten and me out of plastic. She was depicted as a saloon girl from the Wild West, clad in silk stockings and a garter belt. I was dressed in chaps with a sheriff's badge on my vest and wearing a cowboy hat. Neither of us had on anything else, but both of us held lassos that were roped around each others necks, and an inscription in frosting underneath said, "Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty - Tied Together At Last."

Turkeys, every one of them, I thought to myself, but I smiled.

Bernard and Diana were the first to leave the party. He came up to us with Diana in tow and offered his congratulations and thanks. "We really must go," he said. "Diana's really tired, and I need to get her off her feet." With eyes only for her, he took her in hand and said to her and with affection and firm assurance, "Come, my precious one. We're going home now." And she let him lead the way.

I took a week off from my work to honeymoon with my bride. I cheated just enough to keep up with my email. On the second day, Nigel sent me a link to a newspaper article about a shooting that occurred outside a nightclub in a seedy part of town. It seems that a certain Pluto Brown was killed by multiple gunshot wounds as a result of some kind of altercation.

I was surprised at my reaction to this news. I had wished vengeance upon him for the way he'd treated Kitten, but now that he was really dead, it wasn't righteous satisfaction I was feeling. Instead, it was sadness. I didn't know the circumstances that had driven Pluto to become the hate-filled man that he was. I only knew that, now, he'd never be able to experience the kind of love of a good woman that I enjoyed. And that was truly a tragedy.

Kitten and I made a triumphant return to the club after our honeymoon. My "willingness" to undergo the torture actually increased my stature there, and the membership honored me with the title "President Emeritus" when I finally left office. Submissives especially looked upon me with greater respect and would often pat my ass when I passed by, which everyone found amusing. I just took it all in stride. Kitten, too, was welcomed into the inner circle with open arms. Our story became one of those legends that got embellished over time.

EPILOGUE: Seven Years Later

It was satisfying to be the featured speaker at the grant writing seminar, all expenses paid and a hefty honorarium as well, but it was even more satisfying to return home to my wife and kids. I could hardly wait to put my key in the door and step inside. "Daddy!" both of my twin girls hollered at once and rushed to jump into my arms. "We missed you so much!" they exclaimed.

"I missed you both, too!" I answered, and I meant it, but I was looking for Kitten. She was standing at the entrance to the kitchen, waiting for her turn to be greeted. As soon as I was able to do so, I went to her and held her to me. "It's good to be back with you," I said, devouring her with my eyes.

Before I could say anything else, the twins began: "Daddy, mommy was bad. She took her big wedding necklace off today!"

"Oh, she did, did she?" I exclaimed with exaggerated bravado.

"I took it off because it needed cleaning, so I polished it," she said. Well, it did have a beautiful shine to it. "You two little snitches!" she mock scolded, and they both cackled with delight. "Now, both of you please go to your room for your nap time while Daddy and I 'talk' about some things."

They both traipsed off together dutifully. Once she was sure they were gone, Kitten said, "I missed you, too, Master. After dinner, we're putting those kids to bed and then you and I are gonna fuck like weasels! That is, with your permission, sir?"

"Permission granted!" I said enthusiastically.

Later that evening, after we'd thoroughly worn each other out, I lay there with my head between her legs, idly plying my fingers across her stomach.

"Master, I wish we'd turned off the lights so you wouldn't have to see those ugly stretch marks," she said. She must have been reading my mind. I had been looking at them, but where she saw ugliness, I saw majesty. I was in awe of them.

"Tell me something, Kitten. Be brutally honest. When I correct you, and you have marks from the switch across your ass, are you ashamed of them?"

"NO, SIR! Of course I'm not ashamed! Those marks prove my willingness to honor you by submitting to your discipline. There's no reason on God's green earth why I should be ashamed!" she retorted with vehemence and passion.

"Well, then, don't be ashamed of those stretch marks, either. They're the permanent proof of your submission to both God and me. In fact, you should be proud of them. They show that you're a woman, a fertile, blessed woman who was willing to endure great pain in order to bring new lives, our children's lives, into the world. You were willing to risk your own life and submit to it. Only women are called to do that. Shame has utterly no part of it!"