All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 05'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong category fucktard

Try mind control or fetish or non erotic or, and this would be my personal suggestion, the fucking garbage you halfwit. If you had half a brain, you'ld be dangerous, as it is, you're a joke, the turd in the toilet, the guy who makes retards look good.

You shouldn't be writing a menu for A fast food restaurant let alone an actual story. Tell you what, you stop writing and we won't tell the truth about your abilities. How does that sound?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Digusting...

But, what do you expect from this kind of a fool.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Adios

Seriously consider making an appointment with 'Dr. Ryan!'

After 4-6 months of therapy, come back and see if you can salvage this story...or maybe, just hope that most readers have forgotten about this misogyny by then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over-reaction

To all those who wrote negative comments - you don't have to keep reading if you don't like the story! It's just fiction! Though I wouldn't want to live the life of the wife in this story, as a submissive female I found this an enjoyable, exciting fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Over-reaction

By your "logic" only those predisposed to liking something are allowed to comment on it. Those who make schlocky movies would love you. It would get rid of rotten reviews.

<P>

Also, fiction does NOT mean you have carte blanch to do whatever you want. You still have to adhere to logic, reason, etc.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Read the Next to Last Sentence

"In front of she could she the mess..." Editing. Try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Another shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Honestly

There's something oddly captivating by your story. However, I don't like the cheating husband angle. I feel that this story would be amazing if it was mind control to spruce up a couples sex life. This guy sounds crazy but still, can't wait to see where it goes. Let the haters talk, every writer is different and there will always be someone who likes your work :)

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Sad

You are a good writer and this is a well put together story. That said, it's so sad! My heart breaks for this poor woman. Thank you for sharing your writing with us, but I think I've read enough of this particular one. It's just too sad for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

I am a submissive wife in a very happy D/s marriage. My Husband would never treat me quite this contemptuously, but some of it sounds appealing, and actually pretty close to our norm.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Mind control, submission, domination. Don't these fringe fetishes have their own category?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous