All Comments on 'Saving Becky and me Pt. 01'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Good beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And HOW does this belong in the romance category? It went from a 4 to a 2 in a damned quick hurry. You may want to reconsider the five paragraph diatribe at the beginning. No one really cares about your political affiliations or pet peeves.

stewartbstewartb7 months ago

Oh what a devious mind we have! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite liked the story, but you spoiled it with your incessant interruptions and the lack of any romance.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story. Though the multiple interjections drag it down a bit.

It’d be better to bundle them all up and add them as an “authors notes” section at the end of the chapter instead of taking us out of the narrative during the story itself.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Meh - American Graffiti 2.0? 3.7*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've barely started this story but decided to take time to make a comment about proof reading before I continue. The problem with an individual proof reading what they have written rather than having an editor is that often times you know what you intended to write, and as you read it back over you see what you intended to write instead of what is actually written. Don't beat yourself up over such mistakes. Speaking for myself as an avid reader, but one who lacks the imagination to actually write a story, I appreciate the stories that are written by authors on this site. I've read everything you have written, and you are one of my favorite authors. I seldom read a story where I don't see a mistake or a few mistakes. Mistakes don't take away my enjoyment of a story! I also don't mind your comments in those first 5 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you so much. I am an imperfect writer and will die an imperfect writer. 0n the other hand, I've realized that getting ideas out/creating stories ... putting ideas into WORDS has been what has made me me. ( am old fart ). Thsnks. Wieliczka

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Good one, waiting for the news to break. 5 stars for you and 2 stars for WORD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories