Saving Each Other Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love? Gonna tell us?"

"Oh. Yeah. I was thinking of asking Shaina to start a group therapy thing maybe once a week or so at my job. Maybe see if Becca, the meditation instructor, could do the same. I'd have to clear it with my boss, of course. What do you think?"

"Sounds like you just need to ask, my pet. I'm sure everyone involved would benefit."

"She's right, love. It would help all three business wise, and the women. It's perfect."

Angie smiled and fidgeted happily while she ate. Emma cleared the table and stood behind me, her hands running over my breasts. I leaned my head back into her. That gave her full access to my neck, and she couldn't resist. Soon, I was whimpering while Angie giggled from across the table. When Emma's hand started traveling downward, Angie stopped us and spoke.

"Hold on for a minute. While I think we've pretty much all broken out of our comfort zones, and have done some things we said we wouldn't already, it might be good to have a safe word. More so in situations like this, to make sure we don't hurt Liv."

"That's true, my pet. So far, the only thing that's made us stop was Liv screaming out in pain in Hawaii, or the panic attack about the collar restraint."

"Yeah... sorry about that..."

"No sorry necessary, girlie. That's why I think it's a good idea to have something in place. Any ideas?"

We sat listing words, not agreeing on most of them. A simple 'stop' wouldn't do, since I'd begged for them to stop so many times before they gave me the best orgasms of my life. The rest were just corny and overused. Emma's face lit up.

"Hoodie. It's Liv's go to in panic mode. Always been a sign to stop everything."

"It's different, and something we can all remember. Girlie? Opinion?"

They were both right. I often wanted my favorite hoodie when panic arose. It was something I could use comfortably as well. We agreed, laughing at the process of finding a safe word we would probably only use if I kept getting hurt.

"My pet, go get the double ended. We'll test out our new word. Little one, let's get that arm out of the way and get you bent over."

I excitedly ran to the bedroom. Emma had tied my arm up in record time, then teased Angie a little before harnessing her into the strap on. I sat watching the two.

"Little one? Didn't I tell you to bend over? Climb up on the bed on all fours. Or.. three, in your case."

"Yes, Miss."

Quickly, I planted my hand down and raised my ass up for them. Both could see, and commented on, the arousal leaking from between my legs. Emma sat beside me. I let out a soft moan when I felt the vibrating egg slip into me.

"Little one, what's the safe word?"

"Hoodie."

Fingers pressed the egg deeper and firmer. Emma pinched a nipple and asked again. I repeated the answer. She moved to face me, holding my head back by my hair. That only made me arch my back more. Nodding at Angie, a sharp smack connected with my rear.

"You're very naughty today, aren't you, little one?"

"Yes, Miss."

"How many spankings do you think you've earned?"

"A lot, Miss."

"Very good. If you get hurt, I'll make sure Angie teases you every day and doesn't let you cum for an entire month. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss."

Emma gave another nod. She held a handful of my hair, tweaking at my nipples and nibbling at my neck. Angie started off with gentler swats, making sure I wouldn't be thrown off balance. When I wiggled my ass teasingly at her, she made sure I would remember doing so. Each smack grew sharper than the next until my ass was on fire and my pussy was dripping. Angie wasted no time taking the egg out, instantly slamming the dildo into me. Fucking me hard and steady, I realized Emma was intentionally pressing and pinching at my right breast to help even my weight.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Uhnn, yesss. But faster, please..."

Angie landed another smack before giving me the savage fucking I'd been waiting for. Emma clicked the remote on, both Angie and I shrieking joyfully. Angie reached the egg around to hold to my clit, not letting up for a second as I came. Still pounding away, I could feel another orgasm approaching and my arm started shaking. I knew I'd fall if she kept going. Trembling through my second orgasm, I couldn't risk it.

"Fuck! Hoodie! Arm's gonna give!"

Emma quickly and gently rolled me onto my back. Angie paused to study my face, which was only washed over with pleasure.

"Good girl. Keep going, my pet. One more."

Angie went back to fucking me missionary style, just as roughly as before. Emma leaned over my head to kiss her. I couldn't resist trying to crane my neck up for a taste of her. Emma scolded me, turning the vibrations all the way up. I moaned and bucked into every thrust. Angie's face told she wasn't far behind either. I could feel the deep burning heat of a huge orgasm on the horizon. Emma's fingers attacked my clit and pressed Angie's body firmly into my center. I cursed and cried out, letting wave after wave crash through my body, gushing beneath my love.

Angie had rolled herself off next to me. She gave me a passionate kiss before resting on her back, asking Emma for the remote. Emma responded by crawling between my legs and grabbing a hold of the phallus still attached to Angie. She ate and toyed with both of us through another smaller orgasm before tossing Angie the remote and telling us to meet her in the shower. Angie fumbled to turn it off and remove the harness as though it were possessed. I rolled to rest my head on her shoulder, thanking her. She let us rest for a moment before unbinding my arm and insisting we go shower before Emma decided to punish us for it. We weakly got in, got cleaned up, and out without any teasing.

"We should put the basement toys away before your guest gets here. I've gotta leave around dinner time and don't want you doing it alone, Ang."

Emma saw the look cross my face. While I was happy to help, I was still uneasy that we would have a repeat of Larry. She told me to go play my games with Ben and unwind. I agreed, knowing I wouldn't be much help anyway. Ben thanked me for the video, but we kept to strictly playing and not chatting much. It took awhile longer than usual. There was a little extra cleaning and laundry needed to be done downstairs, and they wanted to set up the spare room, but the girls checked in on me periodically. Ben had to go, but I stayed playing. Emma popped her head in to let me know Angie was starting dinner soon. I asked her if she could grab me one of the anxiety meds. She did, and then sat in the chair next to me.

"You know this is going to be ok this time, right? You've got two women who can defend themselves, and precautions have been taken."

"Yeah. Still making me a bit panicky. I can't help it. I'll talk to Shaina about it tomorrow."

"Ok, little one. You can always call or text me if I'm not here, too. And talk to Ang about it."

"I know. Mind if I stay here until dinner and chill?"

Emma nodded, kissed the top of my head and left to talk to Angie while she cooked. I did my best to breathe and unwind before they called for me. While Angie's meal was delicious as always, I wasn't feeling that hungry. I picked and pushed the food around to try to make it look like I was eating more. They both noticed anyway, but didn't make a big deal of it. I offered to talk to Shaina about Angie's classes, but she refused, wanting to do this herself. Emma cleared the table and packed leftovers again before getting dressed to leave.

"I have instructions for the two of you tonight... pajamas and bed. Maybe a movie. Ice that shoulder and relax. That's it. No more sex today. Do whatever you want the rest of the week."

Angie nodded, and I shook my head and smiled. We both hugged and kissed Emma goodbye before heading to the bedroom. I put on my loose fitting shorts and went to reach for Angie's favorite style tank when she stopped me. She handed me my favorite hoodie with a kind look. Angie still opted for tiny silky bottoms that barely covered her and a minuscule tank. I propped myself against the headboard to put the ice on. Angie handed me my nighttime meds with an extra for anxiety, for which I thanked her.

Piling up a few pillows, she lounged across my lap. I tried to keep my hands to myself, or at least only gently touching Angie, but I couldn't resist her cheeks peeking out of the bottom of her shorts. My hand wandered down to rub on her ass over the silky material. Glancing over her shoulder at me, she reminded me of the no sex rule, then slid her shorts off. It was a beautiful distraction that she knew I couldn't turn down. While my hand traced her outline and caressed her round cheeks gently, Angie turned on our usual comedian. I must have dozed off like that. I felt Angie remove the melted ice pack and tug me down, curling up into my side and guiding my hand back to its original spot. Mumbling how much I loved her, she kissed my arm and snuck a hand up my shirt as I drifted back into my slumber.

_____________________________________

"Come on, baby girl. Wake up. You're ok. It's just me."

I sucked in a breath, startling awake. Angie looked down with concern, firmly holding my body down. Fucking nightmares. Thought I was over them, at least to that extent. She stroked my hair while I took a few deep breaths. I assured her I was ok, asking what time it was.

"Almost time to get ready and eat. You sure you're ok with Joann coming to stay? I feel like it's making you panic."

"It is a little, love. But I'd rather her stay with us than where she is. We'd both feel worse if something happened to her."

"That's true. Why don't you come by and meet her later? She's taking the late class today, so she'll be there when you're done with everything. That would make me feel better too, I think."

I nodded and let Angie guide me out to the kitchen. She put the ice pack on me, questioning if I'd hurt myself in my sleep. It didn't seem I had, but she gave me Advil with my morning meds and Red Bull anyway. Serving us our plates, she sat down to eat.

"The Advil is more in case physical therapy hurts. Don't be afraid to take the pain meds or let me know how you're doing. And no working tomorrow if it's bad, ok?"

"Ok, love. Let's see how it goes first. Sorry about this morning."

"Baby girl. It's not your fault. You're still going to get them sometimes. Don't be sorry."

I forced a smile, but still felt guilty. Angie cleared the table and told me to go get dressed. She had laid out a soft t shirt, sweats, and an oversized hoodie. Beginning to question the layers, being that it was a bit hot out for hoodies and sweats, Angie explained that both Shaina's office and physical therapy places tend to be cold. I pulled her in for a long hug before getting dressed. Jimmy text me that he was waiting in his truck, and I fastened the sling on and kissed my love goodbye.

My ride with Jimmy was quiet. He seemed to sense I needed it that way. It seemed he wasn't too comfortable in the waiting room either, even though it was empty. When Shaina came out and called for me, Jimmy stood. I stifled a laugh and told him he had to wait there.

I hadn't seen Shaina since before our weddings. It was enjoyable catching her up on most aspects of all of it. She asked how the medications and my mental status were doing. While I told her I thought overall, I was doing pretty well, I still let her know about the nightmare and that part of me was starting to feel really low.

"Liv, is something triggering the nightmares? Or is it random?"

"We kind of have a guest coming to stay with us. One of the women from Angie's class needs a place. We've got the room, and both of us would feel worse if something happened to her. I talked to her about it a little."

"Are you afraid her husband will show up?"

"There is that... It's also more that he'll show up and I'm obviously not able to defend right now. I know Angie and her friend are more than capable, but I feel useless like this. We've taken some extra precautions after what happened when Angie first came here."

"You don't always have to be the mighty protector. What kind of precautions?"

"Making sure he doesn't know where she's going and that her phone can't be tracked. That's how Larry found Angie. We're actually looking into getting an apartment building and setting it up for women in those kind of situations with the same standards in place."

"That's smart. And a nice thing to do. How are you going to prevent anything like that from happening? What happens if it does?"

"I guess we'll figure that out as we go. It'll be awhile before it's set up anyway. We're partnering with Jimmy and he said the construction just to get anyone moved in would take some time."

"Is he the nervous one in the waiting room?"

"Yeah. The one who saved my ass when I got attacked. How do I stop these nightmares from happening?"

"You can't stop them all. It seems you've been doing better with sleeping though. Want to talk about why you're feeling low?"

"I don't know why. Nothing is really that bad. Just kinda hitting one of those moments where I want to curl up in bed and hide from everything. No real reason to it."

"Depression can be tricky like that. You're going to have those moments sometimes. If you are honest with Angie about it, it might help instead of trying to cover it up. Do whatever it is you need to do. Don't let it consume you, but sometimes you do need a day or two to listen to you body. It might be sleeping all day or crying it out, just don't let it stay that way. Take a day, Liv. If it doesn't fade out, we can figure out if there's a better dosage or medication. Maybe you should join Angie's meditation classes. Or find another hobby. Is there anything you like to do?"

"I play video games when I need to clear my head. Used to draw and paint, but I seemed to have lost that talent along the way."

"If you can use that arm, try it anyway. Who cares if it's stick figures?"

I laughed a little at Shaina's suggestion. Maybe I did need a day. I'd been quietly battling and forcing myself through a lot of motions. I brought up that I didn't want to worry Angie, but she assured me that Angie probably notices and worries more when I don't tell her. She was probably right. I let her know I was going to meet Joann after physical therapy as well. Noticing the time, our hour was just about up. Even though she blocked off extra time, I had to get to my next stop. Thanking her again, I told her I'd keep her posted and call if I needed anything. Jimmy waved awkwardly at her as we left. I made fun of him a bit on the way to PT.

Checking in and meeting my new therapist went quickly. Jimmy waited off to the side in another small area. Mike, the therapist, checked my range of motion first, taking measurements on both arms as we went. He asked how good I was about icing it, and I let him know that I wasn't the only one who kept on that telling him about Angie. Mike smiled at that. He seemed nice enough. Before having me try anything, he let me know that I would have to work on my range of motion before trying to get my strength back. His biggest advice was not to push too hard to heal. Mike wanted to see me three times a week, and I immediately argued I'd prefer to see him once a week.

"Tough girl, huh?" Mike joked, "we'll see how well you remember what to do, and we can discuss it after. How'd you do this anyway?"

"Surfing, mostly. Or trying to. A friend and I got a little too brave and both got fucked up."

"Oof. Hope they're not all busted up!"

"Just a concussion for him. He's fine."

He guided me through some simple isometric exercises to help with my range. While I sat with an electric stimulation and moist heat, he asked how I would be able to complete one or two of the exercises that requires a pulley. I called Jimmy over and pointed at what I had just used, asking if he could make one in the basement. Jimmy said he'd have it up before he left our house today. Mike laughed at my determination. Running me through the exercises just to make sure I knew what I was doing, he agreed to twice a week as long as I used a Tens unit at least between visits. It was like a portable version of the electric stimulation. Seeing it wouldn't be beneficial to try to argue it down, I had him mark where the pads should be placed for Angie to check on later. Jimmy noticed the machine and let me know he had a bunch of extra pads for it I could have. Satisfied, Mike signed off on our day and helped me back into the sling.

I told Jimmy we had one more stop to make, and about our houseguest. He let me know there was a hardware store around the corner he'd have to stop at to make the pulley system properly. When he pulled up to the storefront, he admitted he couldn't resist saying hi to Angie and that he was also curious about the woman coming to stay with us. Jimmy let me know he'd run to the store and come right back to say hello.

Angie's class was just ending. She came over to say hello by herself first. I double checked that the basement was all put away, notifying her Jimmy would be installing something for my recovery process. She promised it was all stored and locked then waved Joann over. Joann looked to be in her early forties, attractive, and appeared to keep herself in shape. Her personality seemed a bit shy and reluctant, almost a tad awkward. Her face flushed when she reached out her right hand to shake mine, completely blanking about the sling. I quickly took her hand in my left to help ease her slight embarrassment.

"Nice to finally meet you, Joann. You all set to go tomorrow?"

"Really appreciate what you're both doing for me. It's been a real challenge trying to get out."

"She's gonna need some time to find work," Angie added politely, "but this woman is definitely hard working and determined, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Joann blushed a bit again. I gently requested to ask a few questions, and she accepted. Going over what her husband was like, if he knew she was leaving him, and if he'd be able, or would try to, track her down, she was honest about every answer.

"I told him I was leaving him, but he still doesn't believe me. Don't think he'll bother trying to find me since he's been cheating anyway. A few friends pitched in and got me a new phone with a new number. Got it today, and leaving it in the office here until tomorrow. He doesn't know either of you or where I'm going. I'm only coming with a suitcase of clothes and hopefully one or two boxes of personal items if I can get them."

Joann's voice trailed off as Jimmy entered. Angie waved him over and hugged him. It was almost as if she was showing he wasn't a threat in an all women's class. Jimmy stuttered for a moment, but recovered gracefully, asking if I only kept attractive women around. Joann tried to hide her smile and red face. Angie smirked at the way the two looked at each other and jumped at an opportunity.

"Hey, Jimmy. Mind taking a ride with me tomorrow? Might be good to have you around to carry a box and make sure we're extra safe!"

"It'd be my pleasure."

I shook my head at Angie, smiling. Joann excused herself politely, and Angie asked how all the therapy went. Not wanting to discuss any of it openly, I told her we'd talk later. She recognized I wasn't feeling my best, and instructed Jimmy to take me home. He was thrilled when she offered to bring him a plate later in the week as a thank you. When we got back to the house, Jimmy went straight to the basement. After he'd finished, he commented that it came together nicely down there but wasn't what he imagined we were hiding. I laughed and thanked him again before sending him on his way.

Ice and Advil, and maybe some game time would help, I thought. I lounged into my chair and started playing. Ben send a request to join and I declined it. When Emma started texting to see how I was doing, I didn't have the energy to respond and ignored her for now as well. Guess gaming wasn't what I needed quite yet. Figuring I had another couple hours before Angie would be home, I curled up in the middle of the bed. Hugging a pillow into me, I cried softly into it. Emotions were always exhausting for me and I ended up dozing off.

1...34567...9