Saving Grace

Story Info
Things aren't always as they seem.
10.6k words
4.7
19.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events depicted below occurred just before and during the activities described in "Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Parts 1 - 3."

© 2020 - 2024 Candy_Kane54

***

It was a beautiful April day for a ride. Despite the hot sun, I was wearing my leathers. My short blonde hair was tucked up under my half-helmet. As I pulled off of Hawthorne Boulevard into the parking lot of Lisa's Diner, I recognized the several bikes already there. I also noticed a Toyota Corolla that I hadn't seen there before. "Maybe some fresh meat," I thought as I pulled up, stopped, and lowered my kickstand.

After dismounting, I unbuckled my helmet, removed it, and shook out my hair. Resting it on the fuel tank, I unzipped my jacket, revealing the black ribbed tank top I wore underneath. I removed my sunglasses and tucked them in my breast pocket before removing my riding gloves. I picked up my helmet and put my gloves in it before attaching it to my sissy bar.

I stretched my arms up over my head, my teats pushing out as my jacket fell open. I bounced on my toes several times before finishing the stretch. I then walked up, opened the door, and entered the diner. The counter ran along the wall to my right as I walked in, and the tables and booths were on my left.

I stood there, my gaze sweeping the diner. I recognized several of my fellow bitches sitting around, and I gave them a curt nod before my eyes settled on the fresh meat sitting in one of the booths. I ran my eyes over her, noting the pale green sundress that hugged her curves. She looked to be about 5'2" with brown hair down to her shoulders and expressive brown eyes. I had to admit to feeling a little heat in my pussy as I completed my survey.

I was glad to see that none of the bitches had made a move on the fresh meat, meaning I didn't have to set anybody straight. I turned to the counter just as Liz came out of the kitchen with a pot of coffee. I tilted my head toward the fresh meat with a questioning look. Liz shrugged her shoulders and just said, "Beats me. Never saw her before. What can I get you?"

"I'll have the special and a cup of coffee, black, no sugar," I said, settling down on a stool at the counter. I turned so my back was to the counter so I could keep an eye on the fresh meat. Liz walked over and poured a cup of coffee for the woman. The woman looked up at Liz and smiled. She had a smile that lit up the room like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. My heart fluttered when I saw that smile. "Shit," I thought, "I've got to have this woman."

When Liz returned to the counter, I told her to bring my order over to the booth. I stood up and started walking over to meet the fresh meat. A couple of the bitches watched me, envious looks on their faces. When they saw me glaring back at them, they averted their gazes. They knew who was boss here.

As I approached the booth, the woman looked up at me, a timid smile flickering across her lips. I smiled a predatory smile and slid into the seat across from her, saying, "Mind if I sit here?" more as a statement than a question.

She quickly looked around, noting the many empty tables, before turning to me and saying, "I'm expecting a friend. Besides, there are plenty of empty tables and booths."

"Good thing I'm your friend," I said, ignoring her second statement. I tilted my head toward the bitches, who were all staring at us, and said, "If it wasn't for me being your friend, they'd be all over you."

She sat there, a nervous look on her face. I leaned in and said, "Please forgive me. I'm your friend Kathy. What's your name, friend?" While I waited for her to answer, I shrugged off my jacket, revealing my muscular bare arms and the several tattoos on them. I worked out and looked pretty fit for being 55 years old.

"I... I'm Grace," she replied, staring at my arms. A glint of appreciation appeared in her eyes as she swallowed a couple of times before I saw the tip of her tongue peeking out between her lips.

"Gotcha," I thought as I casually shifted my arms, flexing my muscles. As her eyes tracked over my body, I returned the favor, getting a closer look at her. She looked to be about my age and took care of herself. She wasn't muscular, but she was obviously toned. I also saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nips were tenting her sundress, and that imagery made my mouth water as I envisioned those nips in my mouth.

Just then, Liz showed up with our food and my coffee. Grace frowned prettily and said, "I said I was waiting for a friend. I didn't invite you to sit here, and I certainly didn't invite you to eat with me!" She looked up to Liz, expecting support. Liz just ignored her while nudging me on the shoulder and said, "Good luck!" before turning away and heading back to the counter.

With a frustrated look, Grace stared at Liz's retreating back before turning back to face me.

"Dig in," I said as I picked up my fork and started on my pot roast.

"I don't want to eat with you, Kathy," she said, reaching for her purse as she moved to get up and leave.

I put down my fork, grabbed her hand, and said, "Grace, if you get up and leave, I can't protect you from them." I again tilted my head toward the bitches, sitting there like birds of prey waiting to pounce on their victim.

"They didn't bother me before you showed up," Grace argued, attempting to pull out of my grasp.

"That's because they knew I was coming," I replied, tightening my grip. "However, if you get up and leave now, the girls will know you rejected me, which means they are free to pursue you. And they're not nearly as nice as I am," I finished and let her arm go.

I could see Grace's mental struggle as she pondered my words. She looked at me and asked, her expressive brown eyes wide, "Why are you doing this to me?"

I countered with, "Why are you here? This is a butch biker hangout, and you're nothing but fresh meat for them ... and me."

"M ... my friend said to meet her at Tina's Diner on Hawthorne for lunch," she said, realizing her plight.

"Grace, this is Lisa's Diner on Hawthorne. Tina's diner is three miles that way," I indicated, pointing north.

"Oh," Grace said with a nervous chuckle. "Well, now that you know this is all a big mistake, you'll just have to let me go." With that, she again went to get her purse before attempting to leave.

"Sorry, Grace," I said as I grabbed her arm again, "it doesn't work that way here. The only way you're leaving here is with me, and you will be on the back of my bike."

"You can't do that," Grace sputtered defiantly.

"Wrong, Grace," I said. "Here, I can do whatever I want, including this." With that said, I reached across the table with my left hand, grabbed her right nip through the material of her dress, and pulled it out, pinching it hard.

Grace gasped, and her eyes dilated, going black. Interestingly, she didn't try to pull back or grab my hand as I maintained my grasp on her nip. In fact, I think she was actually enjoying it. "What do we have here?" I thought to myself.

With a final twist, I let her nip go and watched it snap back. I liked how her teat jiggled as her nip settled back in place. My nips were getting hard, tenting out the ribbed material of my tank top, and my pussy was getting hot and wet.

Grace gasped again at the sudden release of her nip. The tip of her tongue peeked out between her lips as her eyes locked onto my erect nips. I let go of her arm and noticed she no longer seemed interested in leaving.

I grabbed her chin, looked her in the eye, and asked, "Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Kathy," she said as she looked down submissively.

With a note of triumph, I said, "Eat up. We're going to be leaving shortly."

"Where are we going?" Grace asked, still looking down.

"My place," I replied.

"No," Grace said, some defiance coming back into her demeanor as she looked up at me.

"Your lips say no," I started. I deeply sniffed and finished, "But your nips say yes, and your pussy is so wet and hot, I can smell it."

Grace looked uncomfortable and squirmed a bit in her seat. I leaned in and said, "Your nips are so hard they ache. I know you just want to cup your teats right now and try to ease the discomfort."

Grace's lips parted, and her tongue licked them, her eyes dilated to black as she hung onto my words. "Yesss," she uttered, dragging out the 's.'

We ate quickly, and I threw down a twenty and practically dragged Grace out of the diner. We got on my bike after I suited up. I always carry a spare helmet, so Grace used that. After mounting my bike, we headed out, Grace's arms wrapped tightly around me, her body molded tightly against mine.

By the time I got to my place, Grace's right hand had migrated down until it was cupping my leather-covered pussy. Her fingers transmitted the bike's vibrations directly to my throbbing clit, driving me crazy.

When we got to my place, I skidded to a halt, slammed down the kickstand, and jumped off the bike. Barely taking the time to take off our helmets, I grabbed Grace's hand and pulled her up to my apartment door, fumbling the key into the lock. Grace said, "Hurry, Kathy. God, I want you so badly," as I unlocked and opened the door.

When we got inside, I backed Grace up against the door, leaned down to her upturned face, and devoured her lips while I shrugged off my leather jacket. After a time, I broke the kiss. I backed away far enough to put my left hand around her throat and hold her against the door as I used my right hand to pull her sundress down off her shoulders and teats, letting it hang around her waist.

Looking her in the eye, I said, "I'm going to have my way with you, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Whether you enjoy it or not is incidental. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Kathy," Grace said as she locked her dilated eyes to mine.

Maintaining my grip on her throat, I grabbed her left nip, pinching it hard as I pulled it out as far as it would go, holding it as I twisted it. I still had my gloves on, so I had a good grip on it. Grace gasped but made no move to stop me, staring me in the eye, her wanton lust shining out. With a final squeeze, I let it go, letting her nip snap back into place.

"I enjoyed that. Did you?" I asked.

"Yes, Kathy," Grace said, licking her lips.

I then cuffed her left teat, watching it jiggle as it settled back into place. Her nips stood out proudly, and I could feel their hardness as my palm slid across them with each slap. I took turns cuffing her right and left teats, Grace moaning each time I connected. I continued until they were covered with red marks from my swats.

I stopped and asked, "I enjoyed that. Did you?"

"Yes, Kathy, I really enjoyed that," Grace replied, her mouth open, her eyes lidded with lust.

I let go of Grace and said, "Get that dress off. I want to see you naked."

I backed up and watched Grace pull her sundress down over her hips and let it puddle on the floor around her feet. I gasped as I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. Grace was so wet that her pussy juices had started flowing down the insides of her thighs.

While Grace was disrobing, I removed my riding gloves and pulled my tank top over my head, revealing my teats, free of any bra. Grace's hands flew to my leather pants, working to unfasten them and work them down over my hips.

I grabbed her hands to stop her and said, "I need my boots removed first."

"Okay, Kathy," Grace said, squatting down and grabbing my right boot. I leaned over Grace to support myself against the door as I lifted my right foot. Grace pulled it off and set it aside. I raised my left foot, and Grace pulled my boot off and set it aside.

I straightened back up. Grace reached up and unfastened my pants. She pulled them and my panties down over my hips and down around my ankles. I stepped out of them as Grace stood back up.

I again gripped Grace's throat with my left hand and backed her up against the door. I leaned in and down and mashed my lips against hers. I forced my tongue between Grace's lips and ravaged her mouth. Grace started moaning as my right hand traveled down to her mound, gripping it and squeezing it hard.

I worked my middle finger between her wet lips and thrust it in her hole until my knuckles nestled between her lips. Grace moaned and thrust her hips forward, wanting even more penetration. I worked my ring finger in as I started pistoning in and out. The base of my thumb hit her clit on each stroke, causing Grace to jerk her hips. I then worked my index finger in so I had three fingers stretching her hole. I sped up my thrusting, thrusting up into her pussy so hard that Grace was lifted up onto her toes.

I stared into Grace's eyes, watching the lust build in them as she neared her climax. Whenever she tried to close her eyes, I ordered her to keep them open. I thrust as fast and hard as I could until she suddenly gasped and started keening. Grace tried to snap her legs shut, but I forced my right knee between her thighs and kept pumping away. I was awarded with a second orgasm as a gush of her juices flowed over my hand. Grace's legs buckled at that point, and she started sliding down to the floor.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, let go of her throat, and grabbed her ass to help ease her to the floor. I went down on my knees to hold her, wrapping my arms around her as she gasped, trying to regain her breath. Once she caught her breath, she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around me. Looking me in the eye, she said, "I enjoyed that, Kathy. Did you?"

"Yes, Grace, I did," I replied, and with that, our little role-playing game ended.

Our lips mashed together, and I picked Grace up and carried her into my bedroom, her legs wrapped around my hips, and gently placed her on my bed. I crawled onto the bed with her, and we laid arm-in-arm, cherishing our love for each other.

As we lay there in her post-coital glow, I gazed with wonder at this incredible woman who loved me and who I loved more than life itself. I stroked her cheek and marveled that our love was still this great through the ups and downs of our 37 years together.

I thought back to our high school years. We had been in the same homeroom since ninth grade because we shared the same surname. We weren't related, and we couldn't have been more different. Grace was one of the 'it' girls while I was a jock. She was a short petite femme, and I was a tall, athletic butch. Despite our differences, we clicked, and Grace pulled me into her circle of friends, and I introduced her to the jock life.

Grace and I were so into each other. We were always sleeping over at each other's house. We were inseparable. We even double-dated boys and ended up double-dating for the Senior Prom. However, our secret was that we loved each other; dating the boys was just a cover so we could be together in public. In the forties, after the war, being a lesbian was not socially acceptable.

We kissed the boys but never let them go further than copping a feel of our teats through our clothes. When the Senior Prom came around, we planned to take our relationship to the next level.

After getting to the Prom, we ditched our dates and slipped out. We went down to the nearby beach, and under the blanket, we pledged our undying love for each other. We took turns taking each other's cherry with a dildo I had purchased. Grace said it didn't hurt when I pressed the dildo in, feeling the resistance from her hymen before pushing on through. I felt a sharp sting when Grace did it to me, but it went away shortly. We held each other in our arms and exchanged "I love yous" over and over. After a bit, we repaired ourselves, slipped back into the Prom, and went home with our dates as though nothing had happened.

My reverie was broken when Grace opened her eyes, saw me lost in thought, and asked, "A penny for your thoughts?"

I smiled down at her and said, "I don't need your penny. I'll give them to you for free. I was just thinking about how this all started."

"That explains the goofy look on your face," Grace said as she reached up to cup the back of my head and pull me down into a kiss.

The world went away for a while, and the only thing that existed was her lips on mine.

The world came back eventually, and the kiss ended. I sighed, which elicited a chuckle from Grace.

"What?" I asked.

"You always sigh like that after I kiss you. I think it's cute," Grace replied.

"Speaking of cute," I said as I sat up to get out of bed, "I thought your acting at the diner was cute. The 'poor innocent me' act was a real turn-on. However, we better get back there and pick up your car before the girls decorate it for us."

"Yes, I loved how everybody played along," Grace said as she got up and headed into the bathroom. "If I hadn't already known them, they would have frightened me, the way they were leering at me before you arrived."

I followed Grace into the bathroom and started up the shower while she peed. I noticed her teats were still a little red, so I gently cupped her left teat and asked, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Grace looked up and, seeing my concerned look, replied, "No, baby doll, you didn't hurt me. You know my teats aren't as sensitive as yours, and I really do like how you enjoy playing with them."

My heart melted when Grace said, "Baby doll." That was her pet name for me, and she only used it in our tenderest moments. I was relieved that I hadn't hurt her, and by using my pet name, I knew she was telling the truth.

When Grace finished peeing, she hopped into the shower while I took my turn peeing. When I was done, I joined her in the shower, and we had a wonderful time washing each other. I came just from Grace running the washcloth over my teats. She wasn't kidding when she said my teats were more sensitive than hers.

While getting dressed, Grace said, "Bonnie has finally got a new job. She'll be waitressing at Jack's Salad Bar and Grill in Manhattan Beach. I'm glad she's no longer working at that dive of a bar. I worried about her constantly while she worked there."

"That's great," I said. "Hopefully, the restaurant has a better clientele." I knew the bar that Grace was talking about. It wasn't as bad as Grace made it out to be, but it did tend to attract bad actors.

Changing the subject, I asked, "Isn't Mark's birthday this month?"

"Yes, his 7th birthday is coming up this weekend."

"Are you going to have a party?" I asked.

"Yes, we're going to have a party at my place," Grace said. "Will you be able to come? He really likes your motorcycle."

"Yes, I'll be there," I said. "Any limits on what I can get for Mark?"

"Just don't go overboard. You know Bonnie doesn't want us to spoil him," Grace said, giving me a knowing look.

Grace doted on her daughter Bonnie and her two grandsons, Matthew and Mark. Bonnie was a single mom caring for two boys on her own. Of course, Grace had been a single mom with Bonnie for many years, so she understood the challenges Bonnie faced. Her husband, John, had been killed in an auto accident when Bonnie was three years old. After the lawsuit's settlement, Grace could afford a place to raise Bonnie while working part-time as a waitress. Grace was now a secretary for a medical practice, and she could set her own hours. She could adjust her schedule to accommodate babysitting whenever Bonnie needed it.

At least Grace had had me to lean on during those years. Bonnie has been on her own for almost seven years, and we were both wondering if she would ever find someone to love. I tried to be there for her, like an aunt, and Bonnie had confided in me a couple of times that she was pretty unhappy with her situation. I'd seen the redness in her eyes from crying, and it just broke my heart. However, Bonnie was stubborn and didn't want any charity, so I just stood back, prepared to jump in if needed, and gave her the space she desired. Like mother, like daughter. Except for the 23-year age difference, they were more alike than different.