Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, we finished dressing and headed back to the diner.

When we got there, there were still a few bikes in the parking lot, and thankfully, Grace's car was sitting there undecorated. We dismounted and headed inside. Liz greeted us as we entered, came up, and gave Grace and me each a side hug. She asked, "So, did you two have fun?" as she gave us an exaggerated wink.

Grace said, "Yes, Liz, we had fun. Thanks for playing along with our little charade."

"No problem, sweetie. I wish I had someone to 'play along' with," she said, a dreamy look coming over her face.

We went over to see the girls that were still there. They were all smiling and ribbing us about our little play date. Grace hugged all of them and thanked them. She said, "You girls were great! I'm glad you're my friends. You can be really scary when you try."

Grace hugged Susie last. Susie was a big black butch who towered over everyone, including my 5'10" height. Grace said, "You were the best, Susie. Thanks!"

Susie reached down,d cupped Grace's right cheek with her left hand, and said, "Sweetie, I was happy to help." The irony was that, as imposing and scary as Susie comes across as, she was probably the shyest, most delightful person you'd ever meet.

We took off, Grace in her car back to her home, and I on my bike back to my apartment. We were going to spend the night at my place. Grace had to babysit her grandsons for Bonnie for the afternoon and evening. Bonnie was going to go out on a date with a new guy. I didn't have much hope for it, although Grace was the eternal optimist when it came to Bonnie finding someone.

That evening, Grace called me at about 8 o'clock, and I could tell she was upset. She told me that she wasn't going to make it tonight. Grace went on to say to me that Bonnie broke off the date early and came back to her place practically in tears. Apparently, the asshole had made it clear from the start of dinner that all he was looking for was sex. He didn't care to be with a woman with kids. Bonnie immediately jumped up, stormed out, called a taxi, and returned to Grace's place.

I said, "That's okay, sweet cheeks, we'll get together tomorrow. Bonnie needs you tonight." I used my pet name for Grace to let her know I was being truthful with her. I hung up and sighed. I had been looking forward to getting off tonight after the hot sex I gave Grace this afternoon. "Oh, well," I thought, "at least I can count on my friend Mr. Dildo tonight."

Mr. Dildo did not disappoint.

Lying there in my post-masturbatory glow, I reflected on that summer of '48. We'd made it to graduation. We were excited about having grown up and ready to take on the world. We got jobs as waitresses and planned to get an apartment nearer the beach to share. We were both beach bunnies. We had always spent as much of the summer on the beach as possible. We both loved swimming, and I liked surfing. We'd spend a lot of time sunbathing, so by the end of the summer, we were both a golden brown, Grace's brown hair bleached almost blonde, and my sandy blonde hair bleached almost white.

Our parents kept on us to find suitable guys and get married. They wanted grandchildren. We finally had to get an apartment and move out of our homes because it was getting too hard to keep our parents from finding out about us. Once we got our own place, we spent less time on the beach than we used to. Of course, that was due to the activities in our bedroom. When we went to the beach, we cultivated the boys to hide our relationship.

Over the next four years, we worked hard and played hard. We both kept a couple of guys on the hook to keep our parents off our backs. Of course, over time, the guys would soon realize that we were just leading them on, so we always had to find new guys as decoys. We started getting the reputation of being cock teases, which didn't help.

As I fell asleep, I thought about Grace and worried about Bonnie.

The next morning, I called Grace to see how Bonnie was doing. Grace told me that Bonnie and the boys had spent the night, but she had already left and taken the boys home. "I worry so much about her," Grace confided in me. "She seems to attract the wrong type of guy."

"I worry about Bonnie, too," I said. "But she's so damn stubborn, just like you. As for the wrong guys, I had always had a bad feeling about Gary. Even after he did the honorable thing and married her when he got her pregnant with Matthew, I knew he was trouble."

"Yes, he did do that," Grace admitted. "But, I'll never forgive him for leaving her as he did. Gary just left her at the hospital with Mark. He didn't even want to pick up Mark and hold him. I was so tempted to track him down and give him a piece of my mind."

"I know, sweet cheeks," I said. "I almost asked a couple of bikers I know to go rough Gary up. I don't know what would have happened if Bonnie hadn't begged me not to. At least he's still paying his child support payments."

After a long pregnant pause, as we both reflected back to that time, I decided to change the subject and asked, "So, what are your plans for today?"

"Do you want to come over?" Grace asked. "I did leave you hanging last night. I want to make it up to you."

"I was going to the gym, but I think I can squeeze you in for a quickie," I snarked, the heat below growing from the anticipation of what Grace had in mind.

"Oh?" she queried, "you'll try to squeeze me in? Geez, don't go out of your way," she snarked back.

"I'll be there in fifteen," I said before hanging up. I grabbed my jacket and gloves and headed out. I didn't want to leave Grace waiting on me for long.

I thought about our relationship as I drove to Grace's apartment in Hawthorne. It wasn't a typical relationship in that, although Grace was the petite femme and me, the big butch, she was the domme in our relationship. I was a submissive top while she was the dominant bottom. I could do what I wanted within her limits. I liked it rough and hard, and Grace liked it up to a point. Once we determined how our relationship would work, we agreed on a safe word.

It was only used once. Grace must have seen that I was losing control. Thank God I still had enough sense to stop when she used our safe word. Otherwise, who knew what would have happened. Since then, I have ensured that it has never needed to be used again. Four years into our relationship, that mistake cost me four years with Grace.

Grace threw me out of the apartment we shared. It was six months before she would even speak to me again. By then, Grace had hooked up with one of her old beaus, John. He was someone that she had double-dated with me in high school. Grace had done it to 'punish' me. By the time we had made up, she was pregnant with Bonnie and married John.

I was there for her, figuring it was the penance I deserved for hurting her. After rekindling our relationship, I would sneak in to see her while John was working. I had to be careful because I couldn't leave any marks for John to find. That actually helped me keep myself under control. John was kind to Grace, loved her, and doted on Bonnie. Then, he was killed in an auto accident. I was there to comfort Grace and have been there for her ever since.

We never shared an apartment again, even though I had offered to move in with her and share the expenses. Grace was concerned that people would start talking and how it would affect Bonnie. Grace would have to raise Bonnie by herself. She kept our relationship hidden from Bonnie, not wanting the stigma to reflect back on her in any way. I had a different view, but Grace prevailed. By the time Bonnie grew up and moved out, we were both comfortable with our relationship as it was, so we never felt the need to live together.

When I pulled up in the parking lot at Grace's apartment complex, I saw Grace waiting for me. She looked so lovely in her jeans and tank top. We walked back to her apartment, and as soon as the door was closed, Grace threw herself into my arms, wrapping her legs around my hips, locking lips with me as I walked us into her bedroom.

I sat Grace on the edge of her bed, reached down, and pulled her tank top up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I palmed both teats, her hard nips scoring my palms. Meanwhile, Grace was busy working my tank top out of my jeans. Once she had it free, I leaned over her so she could pull it over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, so when my top came off, my teats hung down in Grace's face. The sensation of the material of my top sliding over my nips as it came off caused them to harden. She reached up and cupped both of my teats and immediately suckled my left nip, lashing it with her tongue and scraping it with her teeth. A moan rose from my throat as my sensitive nip hardened even more. The ache/pleasure of my nips nearly sent me over the edge. My hands went to the back of Grace's head, pressing her mouth against my teat.

Grace loved that she could make me come just by playing with my nips. Grace's left hand moved to get my right nip between her thumb and forefinger and start rolling it. That was all it took, and I crashed over the edge and started spasming as I orgasmed. "Shhiiitttt!!!!!" I keened as I strained to remain upright. Grace let go of my right nip and stopped suckling my left nip, knowing how sensitive they'd become.

I managed to remain upright until I recovered from the first of many orgasms I expected to receive today. I leaned down and mashed my lips to Grace's, wanting to feel those soft lips against mine. My hands cupped the back of Grace's head as my tongue worked between her lips and battled with her tongue, loving every sensation. Finally, I broke the kiss and gasped, "Thanks, Grace, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Kathy," Grace gasped in return.

I started removing Grace's jeans, easing them and her panties down over her hips as she laid back and raised her ass off the bed. I got them off and started unfastening my jeans when Grace sat back up and said, "Let me do that, Kathy."

I stepped back so Grace could unfasten my jeans and pull them and my panties down over my hips and down to my ankles so I could step out of them. Grace planted a quick kiss on my pussy before standing back up. She reached up and cupped my face, pulling me in for a kiss. I returned her kiss, my hands going up to cup her face as our moans combined to make a beautiful noise. We broke, and Grace said, with a lecherous grin, "I want you to strap on 'Big Ben' and fuck me senseless, baby doll."

I smiled back because Grace was telling me that I could indulge a little. 'Big Ben' was a 10" ribbed dildo with a bulbous head that Grace liked me to use because she loved how it stretched her when I pounded it in and out of her pussy. I loved how the nubs on the dildo stimulated my clit each time I bottomed out, and the cute little grunt Grace let out as my hips slapped her ass.

I stepped over to the nightstand and pulled 'Big Ben' and its harness out of the drawer. Grace intently watched as I strapped it on, her tongue peeking out between her lips. Once I had it on, I reached into the drawer to get the lubricant when Grace said, "No, Kathy, I'll lubricate it for you."

I turned back to Grace as she went down on her knees. She grabbed 'Big Ben' and wrapped her lips around the head, locking eyes with me. At that moment, I wished 'Big Ben' was a real cock so I could feel her lips and tongue and the heat of her mouth as Grace slowly took the head into her mouth to coat it with her saliva, her eyes locked on mine.

Grace stroked the ribbed shaft with her hands as she swirled her tongue around the head. She gently eased it further into her mouth until it bumped up against the back of her throat. Her head started bobbing as she slowly moved up and down on the head, her lips spreading her saliva further down the shaft.

All the while she was doing this, I stood stock still, making sure not to move. This was a test Grace was giving me to make sure I was under control. If I bucked my hips to jam the dildo down her throat, that would be the end, and I'd go home unfulfilled. It was worth the effort to control myself because I knew that I'd be able to let loose once she was done with the test. My pussy was burning from desire and was wet and flowing like a river as my nips hardened while I waited, enjoying the show Grace was putting on for me.

Finally, Grace was satisfied with the lubrication and my control. She pulled the head out of her mouth. A rope of saliva stretched from the end of the head to her tongue. She used her finger to capture the saliva and put it on the head. Grace then stood up, cupped my face, locked her eyes with mine, and asked, "On my knees or back?"

My love for this woman grew even more as I peered into her eyes, my heart leaping as she rewarded me for my control by allowing me to choose. I cleared my throat and swallowed several times before saying, "Knees."

"Okay, Kathy," Grace said, clambering up on the bed and getting on her hands and knees. Her ass and feet hung over the edge of the bed, her legs splayed to give me access to her pussy. I took a moment to enjoy the view of her ass wiggling invitingly to me while Grace coyly looked back at me over her shoulder.

I stepped up and grabbed the shaft of 'Big Ben' and positioned it at the entrance of Grace's pussy as she moved up. Once I was in position, I braced myself and allowed Grace to work herself onto the head of the dildo. She pressed back as I held still, enjoying the view as the head disappeared into her pussy. The sensation of the nubs on my clit from the pressure made me crazy with desire, and the urge to just thrust was almost overwhelming.

My hands went to grip Grace's hips as she took the entire length of the dildo into her pussy. Once her ass eased up to my hips, I knew it would only be moments before I could go to work.

"Ready?" I rasped out, the anticipation making me tremble.

"Yes, baby doll, go," Grace said, visibly bracing herself for the oncoming storm.

With that, I slowly pulled back until the head of 'Big Ben' started inverting the entrance to Grace's pussy. Then I thrust slowly forward until my hips again pressed against Grace's ass. I then pulled back again and pushed forward, still going slow to make sure that 'Big Ben' was getting properly lubricated with Grace's saliva and pussy juices.

Once I was sure of the lubrication, I started picking up the pace, thrusting in and pulling out faster and faster. Each time I bottomed out, my hips would slap Grace's ass, eliciting a grunt from her. The grunt interrupted her moans caused by the sensation of the dildo moving in and out. I was enjoying the stimulation to my clit on each thrust. I felt the tsunami of my orgasm growing in the distance.

I let go of Grace's left hip, reaching up and intertwining my fingers in Grace's hair, and started pulling on it, lifting her head up. Grace began ordering, "Faster... harder," as my hips moved to obey her. I sped up my rhythm, putting everything into each thrust, jarring Grace's body, her teats bouncing back and forth as they hung from her chest.

My hips started burning from the effort as my orgasm threatened to crash over me. I couldn't let go because I had to wait for Grace to orgasm before I could. The sensations began to overwhelm me, and I just wanted to go for it. However, I had to stay in control if I was to be rewarded with a mind-blowing orgasm.

Grace was keening louder and louder until she suddenly started thrashing as her orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy was clamping onto the dildo, interrupting my rhythm. Seeing Grace succumb, I let go with one last hard thrust, shoving Grace forward onto her stomach and chest. My orgasm crashed over me as my whole body felt on fire, and my thighs spasmed to the point that I couldn't maintain any rhythm to my thrusting. I keened, "Oh, shit, Grraaacccceeeee ...!" as I surrendered to the sensation and collapsed on top of Grace, 'Big Ben' buried to the hilt in her pussy.

I could feel my thighs still spasming as I lay there on top of Grace. I could feel Grace's spasms as she gasped, "Shit ... shit... shit ..." while trying to catch her breath. As soon as I could manage, I shifted my hips enough to pull 'Big Ben' out before I rolled over and off Grace onto the bed beside her. I unstrapped the harness and tossed it aside.

Grace finally managed to get herself under control, and she turned to lay against me, her back against my front. I put my left arm over her and cupped her right teat. As my breathing settled enough to talk, I said, "Oh, shit, sweet cheeks. That was incredible."

Grace said, "God, baby doll ... you fucked me good."

I lay there basking in the glow of my orgasm and Grace's praise. I was so thankful for Grace. Before I fell into Sandman's abyss, I vowed again to do whatever it took to make Grace happy. God, I loved her so much.

***

Mark's birthday party was a lot of fun. It was a typical April day, 72 degrees and sunny. Since it was his birthday request, I gave Mark a ride on the back of my bike, my big spare helmet looking ridiculous on his head. I knew Grace wasn't happy about it, but Bonnie said it was okay. Mark enjoyed it a lot as I cautiously drove through the parking lot. I didn't want to make any sudden move that could throw him off the bike. Mark had several friends over for the party, and they were envious of him getting a motorcycle ride.

While we ate cake and ice cream, Bonnie and I had a little talk. I knew she was discouraged about her latest attempt to date someone. I encouraged her to keep looking for someone. I commiserated with Bonnie about guys being jerks most of the time. I did remind her that not all men were jerks. After all, even if Bonnie didn't remember much about her father, he had been a nice guy. I told her how much he had loved her and would have done anything for her. Her father would put Bonnie on his shoulders while walking along the pier. He really doted on her. Every weekend, there were cookouts or picnics on the beach. John always ensured Bonnie participated in the festivities, proudly boasting to his friends about his little darling.

"Kathy, what if there isn't a guy out there for me?" Bonnie asked, her frustration evident on her face.

I was watching Grace playing with Matthew and Mark and marveling at how much I loved her, so without thinking, I asked, "Who says it has to be a guy?"

When I realized what I had just said, I looked at Bonnie to see her reaction. I was pleasantly surprised that, instead of an adverse reaction, I noticed that Bonnie had gotten a thoughtful look on her face. I knew she had a male friend who was as queer as a three-dollar bill, so homosexuality wasn't unknown to her. It was even starting to be mainstream. After all, "Three's Company" had been a popular TV show. John Ritter had spent several years pretending to be gay to share an apartment with two women. I thought it was a shame that the show ended last year. I had really enjoyed watching it. Don Knotts has always been one of my favorite actors.

I didn't realize it then, but I had planted a seed in Bonnie's brain that would change her life.

***

The next couple of months flew by, and Grace and I regularly got together at her place or mine. Grace had repeatedly remarked that Bonnie was feeling better about herself and enjoying her job at Jack's. I was happy for Bonnie and also delighted for Grace because she seemed less worried about Bonnie.

One afternoon, while lying on her bed, basking in the endorphin rush of great sex, Grace cupped my left cheek, stroking my cheekbone with her thumb, and said, "I think Bonnie may have a new friend. She's mentioned a woman who's been her regular customer for several weeks. She's always talking about her and how nice she is. She has seemed a lot happier lately."