Saving Her Good Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Bad girl rescues good boy from his troubles.
6.1k words
4.39
14.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a day since Dominique told Roger she would try and find a way to help him out of his predicament. Right now the boy is continuing to read Crime and Punishment, this time in his own room. Suddenly, someone twists the doorknob and enters. He looks up at the familiar black teen in surprise. "Dominique! How did you find my home?" he asks her after inviting her to sit down on the chair next to his. "I'm pretty sure I didn't give you my address when you left." She gives him this impish smile that is so damn adorable, it makes him question how anyone can think of her as a tough thug.

"I may have been a bit of a stalker and followed you home yesterday," the girl admits to him sheepishly. "It was only to make sure you are safe though." This sounds like the most romantic thing ever to Roger and he blushes. "Anyway, I already figured out a solution for your problem for you. I will trick her into talking about the way she blackmailed you into eating her pussy and then record all of it. I'm gonna tell her that if she goes to the cops about your father, I'll get her in trouble for sexual assault. She might actually wind up spending more time behind bars than him."

Roger gasps and quickly rushes over to give her a massive hug. "Thank you so much!" he squeals excitedly, glad that he now has a way out of this clusterfuck and could be with someone who cares about him. "Oh, please tell me how I can thank you for this. I owe you so much! I'll do anything you want." As soon as he said that, he could feel her hand on his thigh. Roger gulps as she squeezes his leg gently, giving him a lewd smirk. Dominique is deliberately eye-fucking him right now and Roger knows it. Feeling her palm on his thigh makes his penis twitch into position and it forms a visible tent in his grey sweatpants.

"You can thank me with your body," Dominique tells him. He knows that she is objectifying him and instead of offending him, it turns him on. Maybe because he knows she also has deeper feelings for him than just lust. "Come on. Don't you want to know what it is like to get fucked by a sex goddess? I promise I'll be gentle, at least when we start. Then I'll start going rougher, choking your pretty, white cock with my big, black pussy," the athletic girl whispers the obscene words to him.

"Hang on a minute," he protests weakly as her hand trails up towards his crotch and reaches his zipper. He watches as she unzips him and yanks the trousers down. The girl bends down to kiss the tip of his cock through his damp boxers and slides, the underwear down his thighs. "I think I should break up with Stephanie first before the two of us do anything that is intimate." Dominique finds it so cute how the teenager is too embarrassed to say something like having sex or fucking, instead choosing intimate out of all words, even though it is still an accurate description of what she has in mind.

"Don't you want to get some payback? She didn't ask you how you feel when she ducked those other guys in front of you, did she?" Dominique hisses as she wraps her fingers around his shaft. She strokes it up and down, making Roger gasp. "Yes, you like feeling my black hand on your white cock. Imagine how good my black pussy would feel." The way she is talking makes him feel more aroused than he ever was in his entire life and so he just sits there and lets Dominique have her way with his dick.

He eventually nods, giving in to her demand. "I am all yours now," Roger says to the black teen, who smiles at him. Then Dominique shocks him by descending, wrapping her lips around his spongy head and sliding them down to the base. With one smooth, practiced motion, the ebony slut has taken his entire cock into her mouth. "Holy shit!" he cries out in shock at how good this feels as she smirks around his erection. This feels completely amazing and he doesn't know if he will even last one minute in her wet mouth.

But Roger knows that he has to try to last longer than that. Otherwise he'd end up looking like a complete moron, and that is not what he needs. So the white boy grips the armrests tightly as she violently bobs her head up and down. Her mouth is a vacuum cleaner, forming a suction around the throbbing dick. He only manages to last for three minutes before blowing his load in her mouth. "That was delicious, baby," she tells him. "But I have another hole for you to feed." She then yanks down her booty shorts, and he learns that she is not wearing any panties.

Her full bush makes him stay hard as he stares longingly at the hairy pussy. Even though he was still a virgin, Roger knew that hairy vaginas are what does it for him. Looking at the black girl's very hairy cunt, he knows that this is what he wants. She straddles his lap as he stays seated on his chair and slowly slides his dick inside her, one inch at a time. "Please be gentle with me," the previously untouched boy asks as his cock is finally fully inside Dominique. Roger gasps out loud at how good her moist cunt feels around him, as he takes in the fact that the school's legendary bad girl just deflowered him.

She smirks at the look of pleasure on his adorable face as she clenches her powerful vaginal muscles. Her searing pussy grips him tightly, squeezing the rod that is inside it. "I'll take it slow at first," Dominique promises. "Don't you worry about it. A boy's first time is a very special experience and I'm going to make it perfect for you." With that said, she begins moving on top of him. Her cunt is leaking juices down on his legs, making them glisten with the sticky nectar as she becomes more and more aroused. The power she has over him is intoxicating. None of her past lovers ever allowed her to control them like this. They were always the one to be using her.

Roger feels his entire body tremble with pleasure as he experiences wholly new sensations. This far exceeds his wildest imaginations. He could never have guessed that sex would feel this wonderful. The friction between his pulsating shaft and the lining of her tunnel is amazing. "Oh god. Ohhh, I love this so much. Aaaah, fuck me baby," he finds himself moaning as he wraps his legs around her. He places his hands on her back, clinging to her for dear life as she starts fucking him harder. "That's it. Fuck my white cock with your black pussy, baby. I love your black pussy so much!" Suddenly, she grabs her phone and switches on the camera, starting to record a video of them. "What are you doing?"

Dominique grins. She keeps on fucking Roger, who's now banged out of his mind with her cunt. The girl clenches and unclenches her cunt around his penis rhythmically, milking him with her fist-like vagina. As she does this she also films his expressions and their private parts as she impales her orifice with his pole. "I'm going to show this to Stephanie after getting her to accept she lost," she hisses, making his eyes go wide before rolling into the back of his head. "Talk to her, sweetie. Tell her what you really think of her. Exactly how much she fucking means to you." She alternates between recording his dick going in and out of her snatch as she rides him and the way Roger is moaning as she pounds him into the bed.

"You mean nothing to me now," he says as she films them. "I don't love you anymore, Steph. Ahhh. Oooooh. You should see how Dominique fucks me. Aaaah her cunt is so tight! Ohh I love it so much! I love her black pussy more than I ever loved you." This is really great. Not even Dominique expected him to be so savage as she bounces up and down on his cock. "Ohhh and you know what? We're only getting started. I'm going to worship her asshole next. I would rather stick my tongue inside her ass than kiss your dry lips again."

Hearing him say this makes her cunt throb. She is highly pleased that her black cunt has effectively turned him into a white slut. He might not know it yet but Roger is both her boyfriend and her sex slave now. "Cum inside me," Dominique orders him. The white boy screams out in ecstasy as his weak and inexperienced cock starts firing creamy white semen into her. Soon, he fills up her black vagina with his hot cum, with such a large volume of it entering her that some of it leaks out of the soft hole on to the chair seat.

The next day

Dominique has told her blonde enemy to meet her on the rooftop. Her plan is no longer finding a way to counter blackmail her nemesis. She is going to show Stephanie that Roger belongs to her black cunt now. It will shatter the bitch's pride and if she can't accept it, then Dominique will post the video and Stephanie will be exposed and mocked as a cuckquean who lost her cute, white boyfriend to a black pussy. The bitch finally shows up. "What's so important that you have to talk to me about up here?" Stephanie asks in an openly hostile tone.

"I'm head to tell you that you lost," the ebony bombshell says to her adversary in a victorious tone. "Yesterday Roger fucked me. He cummed inside my raw pussy and filled me with his jizz. You should have seen how good he felt as I rode his cock." Stephanie looks at her in disbelief. "So, yeah. I won. I fucked him first and now I'm the only one he will ever fuck. I took your boyfriend's virginity and he is mine now, you dumb bitch. If you think about continuing with the blackmail, I will tell everyone we know that you lost your precious boyfriend to my black cunt."

By now Stephanie has recovered and is now seething. "You're lying!" the blond girl shouts. "There is no way he would ever cheat on me. I don't believe what you said." She advances towards the taller girl, shoving her aggressively and pushing her back towards the edge of the rooftop. "If you really did do it then where is the proof, huh? Got any hard evidence that you really fucked Roger? You don't, because you didn't do it, did you? You fucking liar."

Dominique whips out her iPhone and then looks for the video. By now the strong black teen is standing very close to the short railing. Finding the clip, she shows it to Stephanie, whose eyes go wide. "Look at it. See how his eyes roll back into his skull with pleasure? Watch how I hammered his cock with my pussy. My black pussy completely swallowed Roger's dick and forced him to cum inside me. You could never do that to him with your pathetic white pussy."

Stephanie is now boiling over with rage and she growls in a feral tone. The fit ebony smirks at her. Finally, it becomes too much for the blonde cheerleader to take. With a loud cry, Stephanie lunges towards the other girl. She swings her right fist at Dominique's face, aiming for her left cheek. The black girl ducks, bobbing and weaving beneath the wild haymaker. Sidestepping her opponent, Dominique then launches a back fist, landing the blow between Stephanie's shoulder blades.

The forceful impact of the strike and the blonde's own momentum carries her over the edge of the building and Stephanie falls down.

Her beautiful body crashes on the concrete sidewalk five stores below.

.......

The news of Stephanie's death came as a shock to Roger, and he is forced to take the next few weeks to process it in the arms of Dominique. A lot of his now dead childhood sweetheart's close friends are upset that he is dating some other girl so soon after her death. The boy responded by saying that she was cheating on him multiple times and he would have broken up with her before she died if she didn't force him into staying with her. That didn't make them hate him any less and he honestly doesn't care about how they feel. None of it matters to the nerdy boy.

The cops ruled her death to be either a suicide or an accident, and that is what Roger believes to to be. The boy did shed a few tears for her, but not because of any lingering love for her. No, Roger stopped loving her a long time ago and no longer has feelings for Stephanie. It is only because the two of them grew up together that he still felt attachment at the time of her demise. Otherwise he would have felt complete indifference to it. He no longer need to worry about his father being exposed and could now focus on the other, better things in life, moving on from the darkest chapter in it.

Right now he is standing at her funeral, surrounded by many classmates. The boys are all lamenting over the death of a girl who has been what many of them reverentially refer to as 'the greatest lay of all time.' That's how famous her cunt is. Suddenly, Roger can feel someone approaching him from behind. Turning around to face her, he finds Dominique looking at him. "Hey, baby. How are you holding up right now?" the ebony beauty asks her first serious boyfriend. He is the only guy she has ever wanted to have more than just sex with. "Are you sure you can handle this?"

Roger hasn't cried since the day he got the news. Back when he cried, he only cried because someone he had a close bond with passed away. It wasn't for any love since all those feelings already evaporated away, so there is nothing he can't handle here. He still appreciates her concern though, and isn't afraid to let her know it. "I'm okay, thanks. You don't have to worry about me, sweetie," he says to Dominique. "Just let me pay my respects and then go and try to console her parents. Stephanie's mom and dad know mine pretty well, since they do work together, after all."

Dominique sighs. There are so many people wandering about the place and she just wants some alone time with him, so she places her hand on Roger's ass, squeezing it hard. He gasps and she leans in to whisper from behind "I have a much better idea. She abused you when she was alive, so why don't we celebrate her death by fucking?" He is shocked Dominique would make such a suggest at Stephanie's funeral, right in front of her coffin no less. Yet he is already finding himself aroused as she slowly moves her hands around to fondle his cock, pumping it until it is hard in his trousers.

He tries to move away but she grips him tightly and squeezes his prick, getting more blood flow into the organ. His erection throbs and her fingers apply more pressure, making it stiffer. "I don't think it's a good idea. There are many people here and the idea is to pay respects to her for the last time. She was a bitch but this is her funeral and we shouldn't have sex here. It's wrong, Dominique," he tells the strong black girl, even as he leans forward to feel her hand on his cock as she starts stroking him. She smirks as she notices Roger doing this, caressing his rod through the pants and making him gasp as she keeps on giving him more squeezes.

"Are you sure about that? I booked a room in the motel across the street, you know," she whispers as her fingers keep on playing with his throbbing dick. "I can let you fuck my ass this time." That seals the deal for him and Roger lets her grab his hand and drag him away from the crowd of people at the funeral as they quickly leave. Stephanie's close friends glare at the two of them angrily as they leave together, knowing what they are about to be doing from the perverted look on Dominique's face.

They young couple get into their room as fast as they could and lock the door behind them as they start making out. Dominique gives him a French-kiss and the two of them tumble onto the large bed together, frantically undressing each other. The ebony teen removes her skirt and thong, and spins around on her knees so that her rump is facing Roger. "Eat my ass out first, so that it is ready for your cock," she says. Roger grabs her large black ass and spreads the meaty globes apart, looking at her puckered opening that seems to wink at him.

He buries his face between the black girl's muscular asscheeks. Kissing her orifice, he presses his lips on her nasty shithole and sucks, before licking with his tongue. "That's it, my little slut. You are my sex slave now and you will serve me however I tell you. Worship my big black booty, whore." Hearing her call him that makes him harder and the taste of her asshole makes Roger more horny than he has ever been before. The feeling of being so degraded by her forcing him to eat out her ass arouses him greatly and his cock is now so hard it hurts.

Dominique sighs in pleasure as her cunt releases a large amount of juices. It flows down to the sheets below as she enjoys the feeling of him sucking her asshole and probing inside her ass with his tongue. She clenches her tight anus around his tongue, trapping it in her asshole. Roger's entire tongue is now stuck inside her ass and she basks in the glory of making her boyfriend's tongue remain in such a dirty place. "Okay, I'm going to let go of your tongue now. You are fucking my black ass with your white cock next, my lovely slave."

Roger withdraws his tongue from her ass and prepares to enter her backdoor doggy style. She looks back at him over her shoulder and orders him to stick his dick inside her, using his own saliva as lubrication. He nods and gently eases his way in, gasping as he feels the tightness of her ass. Her asshole dilates to allow him entry and he penetrates her, burying his full five inches inside the black ass. She clenches her asshole around the base of his prick, squeezing him with her ass and then starting to move, using her ass to pump his cock.

"That's it, you little slut. Fuck my ass. Show me what a whore you are, letting me have sex with you just a few weeks after your girlfriend died," Dominique hisses at him as he drives his pole into her repeatedly, spearing her ass. Roger grunts as he stuff the black girl's round buttocks, sliding his cock in and out of the warm asshole as it squeezes him. She is using her ass to milk his prick, caressing it with the insides and making him lose control of himself to how the delicious friction makes him feel.

Roger thrusts into her searing ass again and again, feeling her flesh surround him from all directions, caressing him with every stroke. "My slutty cock is yours, baby," he moans as his balls slap into her greasy slit. "I'm your slut. I'll fuck you whenever you order me to." He shafts Dominique's black ass as hard as he could, fucking her harder and harder with every passing second. The seesawing between his dick and the inside of her ass is perfect and it makes his dick feel much better than it ever did before.

"Come on. Fuck me harder, hoe. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Do it," she orders him as she slams her ass back at his groin, taking him all the way inside her. Her muscular booty is squeezing his cock for his seed and he is almost screaming her name now. It is getting more and more difficult for him to stay conscious as her heavenly ass is sucking on his penis. Roger almost falls down from the sensation being inside her ass is wreaking upon him. "Cum in my ass, whore."

Her order pushes the white slut over the edge and he empties his balls inside her perfect ass. Roger's dick violently sprays semen into Dominique, quickly filling up her bowels with his cum. He screams as he ejaculates inside the girl's milking ass and soon his jizz is leaking out of her asshole. "Good job, my little white slut. You are such a bimbo, fucking me so soon after your stupid girlfriend died." She only says this teasingly, knowing that he doesn't really mind it, since he stopped loving Stephanie a long time ago and was only dating her because he had to.

"I'm only a slut for you, baby. No other girl will ever get to touch my penis," he vows to her and the two of them cuddle under the sheets together, lying on the bed in each other's embrace. He never felt safer than he does now in the arms of the girl who stood up for him, when nobody else did. Dominique will always be the one for him. He falls asleep in her arms as she gazes fondly at his pretty face. The girl then falls asleep too, her firm arms still wrapped around his body. It is the best sleep either of them have ever had.

A few hours later, the two of them are unfortunately woken up by a call from someone. Dominique rubs her weary eyes and grabs her phone. Looking at the caller ID, she sees that it is from one of Stephanie's friends, Amanda. The black goddess presses the green button and brings the device to her ear. "What the fuck do you want?" she asks in an irritated tone with one arm still around her boyfriend's shoulders, holding him close to her. She nuzzles on his cheek gently and he blushes from her affection, as she waits for the other girl to say something.

12