Saving Her Good Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds pass before Amanda says "Someone told me she saw you and Stephanie's boyfriend leave the funeral together, holding hands." She pauses for a moment and then continues "I don't know what you're trying to pull here but she just died a few weeks ago so back off. Show a little respect. Roger isn't going to let you have him so soon after his girlfriend just died anyway. Better for you to just spare yourself the embarrassment of being rejected by a grieving boyfriend, because that's what you'll get when you try to seduce him."

Both Roger and Dominique struggle not to burst out laughing at Amanda's words, before Roger finally manages to calm himself down and take the phone. He then says "Hi, Amanda! Good to hear your voice. Dominique and I just had sex three hours ago so you are a few hours late with your call." His black girlfriend giggles at the way he said this so casually as they wait for Amanda to say something back. "Are you still there, Amanda? Hello? If you don't say anything I will hang up soon. I am now getting quite bored of sitting around and waiting for you to say something."

Finally, Amanda snaps "How could you do this? Have you got no sense of shame at all? It's only been three weeks since she died and you're already fucking someone else? You bastard. I ought to...." She didn't get to finish since Roger ends the call and returns to snuggling with Dominique on the bed for the next half an hour, before they leave for a meal.

.....

Roger finds the next several days a bit troubling. People at school hates him for how he moved on so quickly after his girlfriend's death. But he does not care about that. It is the fact that they also target Dominique and criticize her when she did nothing wrong at all. He has already moved on from the blonde even before she died. Her death only made it more final since he no longer had to keep up a pretense of wanting to be with her. He no longer had to kiss her in front of other people, or even hug her. Now Roger can be with someone who means something to him.

He shrugs off all the insults heaped on him by Stephanie's friends on the cheer squad. They all readily label him a slut, whore and tramp. None of it bothers Roger as he walks to classes with his black girlfriend. The tall ebony makes him feel much better with nothing but her mere presence. That alone is more than enough for him. He watches as she glares back at anyone and everyone who stare at them. Her gaze makes them cower and they end up deciding to leave the young lovers alone for the rest of the day. Things are now slowly returning back to the way they were.

In the afternoon, he goes over to his girlfriend's house. The two of them are making out on her bed and she is in his lap, running her fingers through his hair. Their limbs are entwined as their tongues battle for dominance, with hers easily winning. She pins him down onto the bed and kisses him violently. But then the girl stops and sits up on the bed, which confuses Roger. Usually she would be stripping him and riding his dick by now, which is why he was getting ready to give her his body. This time is different though, and the white boy watches as Dominique sighs. She is clearly dealing with a sort of problem on her mind.

He watches her with concern etched across his face and then kisses the girl on her shoulder, hugging her. Resting his head in the crook of her neck, he asks her "Is something wrong, baby? Don't you want to fuck my white cock with your black pussy?" Roger has grown considerably used to objectifying himself for her pleasure, acting slutty to please Dominique when only she has touched his dick. Even Stephanie only saw it and never touched the thing, since she was disappointed by his size. "Do you want to talk about it with me?" he asks once he realizes that the problem she has must be a serious one.

Dominique has been thinking about it for a long time now. Her time with her white boyfriend has made her do a little bit of soul searching. She gazes into his pretty eyes. "Do you think that maybe I don't deserve you? Because it feels that way sometimes. I know that I'm much hotter than you are, but that's about it. You are kind and smart. You always do the right thing. I'm a thug and made a lot of poor choices in the past, sleeping around and drinking way too much. My whole life has been a mess before I met you."

Roger did not expect this from her and looks at the girl. He slowly hugs her to his chest and says "Don't think about yourself that way, baby. You are much better than you give yourself credit for and the fact that you said all that only proves it more." The teen kisses her on her cheek. "Listen, we're all allowed to make mistakes, but you learnt from yours. You're aware of your previous flaws and you became better than you used to be. That's all that matters. We can't change the past, so let's just leave it behind us, okay?"

"Do you really believe that?" the strong ebony asks him as the two of them lie down on the bed. This time, Roger is the one holding her as he wraps his arms around her muscular stomach, clasping his wrists beneath her firm mounds of mammary flesh. "You are so kind and sweet to everybody. How could I ever deserve someone as wonderful as you, after all the horrible stuff that I did? I broke so many people's noses and dished out so many black eyes. I'm a monster."

At this point, he grabs her shoulders firmly, making her look him in the eyes. She is surprised by how fierce he is being and then he kisses Dominique on the lips. For once the girl is the one who is caught off guard before he slowly backs away. "You are not a monster. You are a good person who used to do bad things in the past. Just relax. Don't think too much about it. You can't undo what you already did, but you can make up for it by never doing those things again. You already are a better person than you were, and you should be proud of that."

"Thank you so much, Roger. I don't know what I would do without you," she says to him, and then gasps once he cups her vagina through her panties. "Honey, what are you doing?" The black girl moans when he gently massages her clitoris, rubbing his thumb all over it and making her juices flow. He also leans in to kiss her on the neck and she moans. Roger smiles warmly as he can feel her underwear getting damp with arousal, continuing to press on the little button.

"Baby, I am going to make you feel so much better," he says to the beautiful ebony as he slips his hand into her lace panties. Finding her sensitive nub, he stimulates it directly and then inserts a couple of his fingers inside her molten cave. Entering the tunnel, he feels her pussy contract around him and presses upwards while also rubbing her clit. "I'm going to go down on you and give you head, the way you deserve. I'll do anything to make you feel good, Dominique. Anything for you." Roger finger-bangs her and makes her squirm as her nectar gushes out, scooping some of it up and popping his fingers in his mouth.

He then crawls down and starts kissing up and down her muscular thighs, one at a time. She strokes his hair as he licks her firm legs with his tongue. The girl loves how submissive he has become, now happily doing what he knows she likes, just to see her smile. "You don't have to do this for me so often," she says. "You already did it for me yesterday and the day before. No need to do it every single day. Take a rest day or two."

"I'm your slut and sluts don't get rest day. My only purpose is to serve you and make you cum hard," he tells her. Then he starts kissing her hairy pussy through the skimpy underwear, teasing her for a bit, wanting her to be as turned on as possible. It seems to be working. Her panties is now soaked with her girl juices. "I'm going to drink your pussy juices and let some of it stay on my face, so you can mark me with your scent. So that everyone I walk pass on my way home knows that I belong to someone. That I'm a dirty little whore."

Dominique moans as he removes her panties and directly makes out with her vaginal lips, licking her drenched labia and sticking his tongue inside her warm hole. "You are such a good slut, Roger. I'm so lucky I have such a sweet, slutty boyfriend," she mutters, caressing his hair as he buries his face between her thighs, sucking her hairy vagina and making her body tremble with pleasure. He enthusiastically gulps down the flood of juices streaming out of her hot slit, drinking her sticky discharge and then wrapping his lips around her clitoris.

Finally, his efforts pay off and she cums hard, filling his mouth with her clear love juices. He swallows all of it with a huge smile on his face. "If you don't fuck me right now you'll be in serious trouble," she threatens him. He quickly fulfills his duty as her sex slave and climbs on top of her body, pressing into her canal with his penis. Fully inside her now, he begins moving. Thrusting gently, he is spurred on by Dominique's encouraging words. "Tell me when you are about to cum. I want to try something new today." The ebony girl then places her bent right leg over his shoulder while her left stays on the bed.

He goes deep inside her pussy and is now moaning her name with every stroke, pumping his cock with the wet orifice. Her moist cunt fits around him like a satin glove, squeezing the rod as he pistons in and out of her. The tight confine caresses his prick as he pulls out and then rams back in, nailing the girl the way she deserves. "I think I'm close now," he tells her after fucking the girl for about ten minutes, with his stamina having improved considerably since the day she first deflowered him in his own bedroom.

The gorgeous black teen looks up at him with a smile as she thrusts upwards with her powerful buttocks, allowing him to reach further into her. "I want you to finish all over my sexy face, baby. I want you to cover my face with your cum," she tells him as Roger fucks her harder and faster, screwing her with his slutty penis. "You'll do it for me, because you are my sex slave. You will cum all over my face like I order you to." The startled look on his face turns her on even more and her cunt grips him extremely hard.

Roger feels so wonderful as he slips his dick in and out of his ebony girlfriend but her words still cause him to worry. Even as he pounds her like a machine he is still concerned. "Ahh but what if I urghhh get some of it ooooh in your eyes, baby?" he moans as his hips flex violently to propel him forward into her waiting pussy. "I d d don't ohhhh want to hurt you." He heard before that cum can really sting if you get it in the eyes and is worried that he might hurt his girlfriend by accident.

Dominique suddenly slaps him across the face, hard. "Shut up!" she orders him in a savage tone, shocking the boy. "And who gave you permission to stop fucking me? I command you to keep on fucking me!" He quickly resumes his movements, sliding in and out of her slippery tunnel. "Yes. Good. I own you, Roger. We are not equals. You belong to me and will do what I tell you to. You are not allowed to object or ask me any questions. You are going to cum all over my face because I own your cock and cum. I don't care about what you want."

It all becomes too much for the slutty white boy and he takes his white cock out of her pussy and jerks off, cumming all over her face as she commanded. The whore surrenders to his owner and gives her his cock and cum, spraying his semen on Dominique's beautiful face. Within seconds, he has blasted her forehead and also drenched both of her cheeks. Her face is soon entirely soaked, glazed all over with his creamy cum. "Good job, slut. Remember. What you think doesn't matter anymore. I own your body and I will do whatever I want with it, and you have no right to object. Understood?" Dominique watches in satisfaction as her submissive slutty boyfriend nods and fully accepts his place as a black girl's white slut boy.

Author's Note : So, Roger's fully accepted his place as her slutty sex slave now. What do you want to see next?

12