Saving Hibreon Ch. 03

Story Info
Kytia and Wyfrost work a few things out.
3.8k words
4.84
3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers

This chapter focuses on Wy and Kytia. In chapter 4, we'll find out what Lost is getting up to. If you're just tuning in, the story won't make any sense at all until you've read the previous chapters.

Thank you for editing, RNebular!

-Guin

***

Wyfrost dreamt of the Mountain. His deity tried to tell him something, but Wy couldn't understand the words. The sounds were distant, muffled, and tinny; not like the voice of the Mountain at all. It was more like...

The comm link he'd left on the nightstand chattered at him as Wy came up from a deep sleep. He untangled himself from a long pair of ylf'nim legs and propped on an elbow to reach for the comm. He listened to Lem, who was insistent on the other end of the link. "Repeat, the Ambassador is on his way. Do you copy, Wyfrost?"

Wy tried to answer, but first had to clear the sleep cobwebs from his throat. "Yeah... I mean... I got it... Copy, Lem."

Lem's concern came across. "Wy, is everything alright? Are you injured?"

"We're good, Lem. Just resting up."

"Sleep's for wimps, Wy." Lem joked.

Wy smiled and replied, "Then call me wimpy, I guess."

Lem laughed, "No, I don't think I will."

Wy nudged Kytia awake, then reached over her for Lost, but their witch wasn't there. "Where'd she go?" Wy asked Kytia.

Kytia sat up, just as groggy as he'd been. She blinked several times at the space where their lover should've been. Then she flipped back the blankets, as if Lost might somehow be hiding underneath them. "Lost?" Kytia called, but there was no response.

The three of them had decided that the former queen's suite was the only room with a bed big enough for all of them. Besides the bedroom, there were two closets, a sitting room, and a small private bathroom. All of the doors in the suite were opened, but they had been closed when they'd bedded down for a nap.

He laughed as Kytia got up and looked under the bed. Though it wasn't that far-fetched an idea, because Lost could be weird. Wy found Lost's suit hanging in one of the closets and held it up for Kytia to see. "I think she's gone off somewhere, Kytia. She'll turn up. Araquies is on his way, so you need to get dressed."

Everything that fit him was still on Araquies' ship, so Wyfrost put his under padding back on. He was dressed, his face washed, and his hair combed. Kytia was still naked and digging through the queen's closets. "It's just Araquies," Wy offered. "Pick something and put it on." Kytia paused in her hunt and gave him a stare that he could feel in his bones.

Defeated, he sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed to wait for her. She changed clothes four times, each time studying her butt in the mirror like she was trying to solve some mystical equation. As far as Wy was concerned, she had the finest ass in the multiverse, no matter what she covered it with. Still, he kept his mouth shut and let her do her thing. However, when Kytia went back and put on the first dress she'd tried on, Wy had to bite down hard on a snide remark.

Wy was sure that Araquies would be waiting for them in the throne room, but despite Kytia's fussing, they still got there first. He winced as she took the opportunity to lift the rug he and Lost had placed. She made a noncommittal noise and dropped the carpet back in place.

"Kytia," Wyfrost started, "she did the best she could—"

"Yeah," Kytia interrupted. "It looks better than I though it would. Wait... Is-is that why you two did all of this?" She spread her hands to indicate their decorating job.

Wyfrost nodded in response, and she asked, "Gods, am I really that bitchy?"

If Kytia thought that Wy would answer that question, she was almost as crazy as Lost. He folded his arms over his chest and laughed. Still, she pursued the topic with, "Seriously?"

I thought you knew, was what wanted to come out of his mouth. Instead, he said, "I prefer to call it, 'passionately intense'."

She smirked at him and said, "You're sweet, and I love you for that. But we're still going to fight about this data chip." She produced the crystal from a pocket in her dress then tucked it away again.

Wy had half hoped she'd forgotten it. He'd been right when he saved the information, and he was still right. Whether right or wrong, any fight with Kytia ended with angry make-up sex. Over their last year together, he'd learned to set her off for that reason alone. Wy grinned at Kytia and said, "Then I'll look forward to the battle, my love."

The conversation came to an end as the front doors opened. Lem had arrived, and Wy was glad to see he carried their bags with their meager belongings inside. Ambassador Araquies entered right behind the Sil commander. The Eloua was a tall and lithe being who seemed to float rather than walk. Most of his body was covered in the mantle of flesh that gave him a manta-like appearance when he was under water. On land, he looked like a humanoid in a voluminous robe. His bioluminescence emitted a soft, calming, aqua glow.

Kytia stood on the dais and waited for their approach. She held her head high and her back straight. Wyfrost had never thought of Kytia as regal before, but that was the only way he could describe how she looked to him then. A twinge of discomfort hit his sternum. If she took over Raelinholm, she wouldn't be able to go with him when he left, and Wy knew he had to leave.

Araquies smiled graciously as he came to stand before her. "Kytia, it is good to find you well. And this," he indicated her look and her environs. "It suits you."

She lowered her head and said, "Thank you, Araquies. Thank you for everything you and Lem have done. You've risked so much for us, and there's little we can do to repay you."

Araquies replied, "For the Ay'niki, we have observed their way. We feel it is time for them to learn a new way. This can be challenging for a sentient species who find themselves so very distant from the divines. From Hibreon, we ask only for a small portion of land and sea where we may conduct our studies. If we may..."

Araquies opened the holographic display on the Ay'niki console in the center of the room. He brought up a three dimensional image of Hibreon. He enlarged an area not far off the eastern coast and indicated the area. "We'd like to establish here..."

"No." Kytia stated.

Araquies blinked at the abruptness of her tone, but his grace continued. "Alright. Perhaps here." He brought up another area further south, but he received the exact same response from Kytia. Still he proceeded with patience, but when she shot down his third choice, Araquies recognized the pattern.

A slight tremor of fuchsia briefly rippled amidst his tranquil aqua glow, the only physical indication of his frustration. With the tolerance of a parent to a recalcitrant child, he chided, "Kytia, we did have an arrangement. Or have we misunderstood one another?"

Kytia lowered her head, and Wyfrost could tell that she tried to choose her words carefully. Tact wasn't something that came easy to her. "Yes, we had an arrangement, and I'm not going back on that."

She paused as she thought hard about what to say next. Wyfrost had begun to wonder if he should step in and help her out, but he didn't see any problem with Araquies choices. He knew the Eloua would stand there for days, just waiting for her to finish what she tried to say. The only thing he could think of was to suggest a postponement.

Just as Wy stood up to say something, Kytia finally continued her argument. "As I said, Araquies, we are grateful for everything you've done. I just need you to understand that my people have had enough alien influence." She turned the projection to display the other side of Hibreon. "Put your facility on this side."

Araquies considered the offer. "And if the Ay'niki should return?"

"We have their communications tower. Lem's people can help Wyfrost reconfigure it so that if we need you, we can contact you."

Kytia and Araquies held a stare for a long, uncomfortable moment. At length, Araquies nodded. "We are disappointed that your people will not accept us and the divine enlightenment we offer, but we will respect your wishes, Kytia. We will remain on this continent until we've found the Nephilumen. We must learn whatever we can of our predecessor, Sabrael, so that tragedy does not repeat."

Wyfrost spoke up. "I think I might be able to help you with that." Immediately, he had everyone's attention. "I'm not positive, but I might know where the ship is."

Kytia took a white-knuckled grip on the edge of the console. She stared ice into Wy's veins, but she otherwise kept herself in check. He probably should've talked to her first, but it was too late now.

Araquies gave a gentle smile and head tilt towards the display. "Please, Wyfrost, show us where you believe the Nephilumen to be."

Wy shifted his vision between the console, Kytia, and Araquies. Then he said, "No, I don't think I will." Again, there was only a slight tremor of pink in the flesh of the otherwise docile alien. Wy explained, "I'll show you and Lost to your ship in person. But I want a shuttle ride to Fjallheim first. I have to know what happened to my people."

"We understand, and will gladly escort you to your village, Wyfrost. However, we must question the wisdom of bringing the Oracle to the Nephilumen. She has experienced a grievous trauma, and a return to the ship may hinder her recovering mind."

Wy and Kytia both smirked at that. He was surprised when Kytia announced, "Lost is a grown woman, capable of making her own decisions. If she wants to go, then she goes." Wy knew Kytia was mad at him for withholding information, still she stood up for him and for Lost.

Araquies gave a small nod of acquiescence. "When would you like to leave on this expedition, Wyfrost?"

Kytia interjected, "My people are a mess. I've got to get them sorted out before I can do anything else." She looked to Wyfrost and asked, "Can you give me a day?"

There was not a trace of sarcasm or ire in her tone. Kytia had asked him a serious question. On top of that, it seemed she planned to go with him. Her eyes told him she was still pissed, but Kytia had his back, always. He wanted to tell her he loved her, but she already knew that. "Of course," he said.

Lem added, "Wyfrost, while Kytia and her people are working things out here, I can get my engineers on the tower with you." The Sil commander looked to Araquies and suggested, "We could leave tomorrow night."

Araquies said, "Yes." He turned to Kytia and smiled. "The sooner we resolve our Sabrael mystery, the sooner we can... I believe the expression is— leave your hair?"

Kytia actually laughed. "Close enough. We'll be ready to head out when we see you tomorrow evening."

Araquies gave a small bow to Kytia and to Wyfrost. Then Kytia walked toward the palace doors, just like the perfect hostess, saying goodnight to her guests. When Araquies and Lem were gone and the doors shut behind them, Kytia stood for a few seconds, as if she waited to see if they'd forgotten anything.

Kytia spun on a heel and stomped toward Wyfrost. He braced himself and tried to shield the cockeyed grin that wanted to surface. She yelled, "Gods fucking damn it, Wy!" Kytia continued to rant as she stormed around him. "You damn near made me lose my shit and embarrass myself in front of Araquies! And what do you know about some fucking old-ass Eloua ship, in the first place? I swear to gods, Wy, this better not get Lost's head all fucked up again."

Wyfrost quit listening as Kytia kept raging. He checked the doors, because Lost didn't appreciate his and Kytia's fights, nor the angry fucking that followed them. But it was something he'd looked forward to all afternoon. He returned his attention to Kytia, now no longer hiding his smirk. Red-faced, running out of breath, and her limited vocabulary, Wy was about to have his turn.

He spoke with calm, knowing it would only rankle her more. "Oh, this isn't all on me. Since when do you just arbitrarily decide to send Araquies to the other side of the planet? He's our friend, Kytia. He's never done a damn thing to us but help. And maybe you've forgotten, but we went to his people for that help."

"For someone who can be so smart sometimes, you are really fuckin' dense, Wy. Araquies is not our friend. He is a means to an end, and we're the same thing to him."

"To what end, Kytia? What do you think Araquies could possibly want from us?"

She took the data crystal from her pocket and hurled it at Wy's chest. "I don't know, Wy. Whatever the fuck is on this crystal might be a damn good start. I told you to destroy this shit."

"Yeah, yeah," Wy grumbled. "You tell me a lot of things, you crazy, psycho—"

Kytia threw a punch, and Wy took it on the chin. He licked a fleck of blood from where his tooth cut into his lip. Then he grinned at her. Wy had waited all day for this.

Apparently, she wasn't keen on his smile, because she swung at him again. This time, he grabbed her fist before she could connect. He pulled and turned, tossing her against the edge of the console.

He wondered if she'd run out of steam already. He closed in, with the intention of lifting her skirt. Kytia planted both feet in the center of his chest and kicked. Wyfrost laughed as he stumbled backward.

He recovered, and she scrambled to the other side of the console. She hissed at him, "You know I'm not that easy, you fucker."

Wy decided Kytia wasn't mad enough. So, in the interest of foreplay, he casually asked, "Hey, do you remember the day we first met in the arena?"

"Yeah, what of it?" she snarled her response.

"I let you win."

A growling ball of rage leapt on top of the console and dove for him. Wy stood still long enough for her to think she was going to get him. Then he side-stepped at the last second, and she fell forward. Her long red braid flew out behind, and he caught it, keeping her from falling on her face.

He wrapped the length of her hair around his hand once and pulled. He drew her in and hugged her arms against her sides with his free arm. He leaned in and quietly asked, "You about done?"

"Fuck!" Kytia shrieked and kicked back at his shins with her slippered feet. It was like tossing a bean bag at a tree trunk.

He knew Kytia could break the hold he had on her, if she wanted to. Instead, she ground her backside on the hardening bulge in his pants. "Mm-hmm," he purred, "That's the idea, love."

Thinking it was over already, he began to relax his hold. She suddenly slipped down through the circle of his arms and dropped to the floor. Kytia spun and swept Wy's leg out from under him. He went down hard, but she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips.

Winded and still angry, Kytia gripped the fastenings of his clothes and tore them open. She raked his chest with her nails, while he pulled the top of her dress down to reveal her ample breasts. When he tugged on her nipples, Kytia moaned and rubbed herself back and forth along the length of his hard-on. In seconds, she soaked through her dress and the thin cloth of his underwear. It wasn't close enough for Wy.

He thrust his hips upward, tossing her off of him. He rolled to a squat and pounced on her, catching her by her upper arms. She grunted when he pressed her back against the risers. He bent over her to kiss and nip at her ear, her neck, and her shoulders. His tongue reveled in the salt of her sweat and the subtle tang of the love making they'd shared earlier.

Between them, Kytia's hands worked frantically to pull up her skirt. He risked freeing her to lend a hand with her clothes, but she was no longer interested in fighting. Wy lifted her legs and lowered his head. He continued with his love bites along the insides of both of her thighs.

She gasped and writhed under him, until she grew tired of his teasing. Kytia wrapped her fingers around his horns and pulled. Her request was clear, and he played his lips and tongue over her engorged folds. She tugged at his horns and thrust herself against his face. He was intoxicated by the taste of her sex and the keening sounds she made as he lashed at her clit with his tongue.

Wyfrost took Kytia right to the edge. Then he suddenly tossed his head, freeing his horns from her grip. He laughed as she cried out her frustration, but he left her just long enough to kick off the rest of his clothes. She leapt at hm, and he caught her as he crashed back onto the console behind him.

Her legs wrapped around him, and she yanked her damnable skirt aside. Kytia mounted him, enveloping Wy's manhood within the silken wet heat of her core. When she'd positioned herself, she braced her feet on the console and used it for leverage. Kytia rode him fast and wild, her braid flopping behind her. Her magnificent tits, still free of her dress, bouncing with every rapid thrust. And all he needed to do was hold on.

Heat and pressure quickly spread from their joining all the way out to Wy's fingers and toes. He was so close, but Kytia had begun to tire. Her wild ride broke rhythm as her legs started to shake. Wy held her in place while he turned around. He pushed her back against the console, brought both of her legs up and held them against his chest.

Wy growled at her as he worked his hips with the same ferocity she'd shown a moment before. He watched her face, beautiful in its contortions of passion. Kytia's hands caressed her own breasts, fingers pinching her puckered nipples. The throne room rang with her animal cries as her muscles tightened around him.

His body responded with hers, depositing load after load of cum into her pulsating channel. Still, he just barely faltered, maintaining his thrusts until he knew she was satisfied. She moved her hands to caress Wy's chest, and her eyelids fluttered open. Kytia smiled up at him.

Wyfrost remained engaged a moment longer, reluctant to withdraw from her heat. He gently rubbed her legs and noticed she'd lost a slipper somewhere. He kissed the arch of her naked foot, causing Kytia to giggle. He lowered her legs and helped her sit up.

In hindsight, getting sweat, among other things, all over the console was probably not the brightest idea. Wy decided it wouldn't matter anyway, because Kytia had planned to eventually rid her city of most of the alien technology. Which reminded him, "Seriously, Kytia, what's with sending Araquies off like that?"

Now completely sated, she only shrugged. "My people deserve a chance to be who we are without having our identities twisted by the ideologies of beings that don't even come from this planet. I just want to keep them safe, Wy." He was stunned by the sanity of her response. When he had nothing to say, she asked him, "So what's with you and this Eloua ship of yours?"

Wy told Kytia his story while she put her dress back together, and he rummaged through his bag for something decent to wear. They were both presentable again by the time he was finished with his tale. "I guess I only just figured it out, myself. And I'm not even sure I know what I'm talking about."

Kytia nodded her understanding. Then she asked, "And the data? What are we going to do with that?"

He stared at her in a moment of awe. All he had to do was fuck the fight out of her, and Kytia could be damn near reasonable. "We can use it to help people. We can find them and bring them home."

She chuckled and shook her head in the negative. "I'm not that kind of hero, Wy."

From one of the inner doorways, a soft voice responded, "Me."

Wy looked over and smiled warmly at Lost. He asked, "You what?"

Lost pointed to her own chest and said, "Her-oh."

Wyfrost's smile became a full-on grin, and he said, "Fuck yeah, you are!" He then folded his arms over his chest and leveled his gaze at Kytia. "And so am I. So, what do you say, Kytia?"

Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers
12