Saving Him from Himself Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie can't be trusted alone anymore. Even in bed.
4.5k words
4.26
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hawthorne siblings were in the master bedroom of their house, discussing arrangements for their upcoming night together. Or rather the four Hawthorne sisters were, their stepbrother Charlie was simply staring at them in dumb shock. He had a lot on his mind after all.

Lucy and Meiko were arguing. "I'm telling you, we need to leave the light on! If I have to sleep in the dark I'll have nightmares, I know it! That's what always happens!" cried Lucy.

Meiko rolled her eyes. "For crying out loud Lucy! You're not six fucking years old anymore! Are you ever going to grow up? I can't sleep with a glaring light shining right in my face!"

Melody sighed. "Okay, how about this. We leave the light on but turn the dimmer switch down. We'll just have a gentle ambient lighting that doesn't strain the eyes."

"Oooo, that sounds nice and cozy!" said Lucy happily.

"Fine, I guess I can live with that." said Meiko sullenly. "At least it won't keep me awake."

"Yeah, that makes no difference to me." added Karen impatiently. "Can we hurry up and start getting ready for bed? I'm getting tired."

"I agree." said Melody. And with that all four girls started undressing.

Charlie yelped and turned away blushing. "Just...just let me know when you're all done."

"Well, we're all pretty much done now." replied Melody, puzzled. Charlie turned back, only to be greeted by the sight of his sisters in their underwear. Charlie yelped and turned away again. "No you're not! For Christ's sake, put on some pyjamas or nighties or something!"

Melody snorted. "You're obviously not familiar with the practices of alternative medicine, Charlie. Pyjamas or nighties should never be worn to bed, they make it hard for the skin to breathe. It's vital for the skin to breathe at night Charlie, it helps keep good health and slows down aging." She rolled her eyes. "That's the problem with you boys, you're stuck like a barnacle to the ideas of mainstream science. Don't get me wrong, the scientific method has its place, but it's not the be all and end all. Us girls aren't afraid to expand our horizons, Charlie. We've all slept in our underwear for years."

"But do you have to wear underwear like that?" spluttered Charlie. "You all look like fucking lingerie models!" And it was true. The four of them were wearing some of the sexiest underwear Charlie had ever seen in his life. Melody was dressed all in white, with a gorgeous lacy bra and skimpy cotton panties. Karen was wearing a thin silk bra and matching thong, both the same colour as her flame red hair. Meiko was wearing a gorgeous purple silk negligee, which fully accentuated her lovely curves. And as for little Lucy? She was wearing a delicate pink coloured bra with matching skimpy little pink panties. Officially sanctioned Hello Kitty panties thought Charlie weakly, as he saw a little picture of the character staring at him from the top right of her gusset. The whole ensemble went disturbingly well with her honey blonde pigtails and innocent blue eyes.

"Can't you...can't you all wear something a little less...fancy?" stammered Charlie. He had turned his head back to talk to them, which was a bad mistake. He was now trying to tear his gaze away from the sight of their luscious bodies and failing miserably.

"Oh for goodness sake Charlie." snapped Melody. "Do you really expect us to be wearing any flea bitten old tat? Our family is rich, remember? No, it's nothing but the finest for me and my sisters. We're not like you, Charlie. I've done the laundry, I know what battered old boxers you wear all the time. You should really take more pride in your appearance."

"But...but..." Charlie tried to put his thoughts into words. "Look, you guys are my sisters, I love you as my sisters, I've always thought of you as my sisters." said Charlie desperately. "But at the end of the day you're the only biological child of our parents, Melody. The rest of us were all adopted. So when you get right down to it, none of us are actually blood relatives of each other..."

Melody frowned, puzzled. "Well, I suppose not." she said, looking at him curiously. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

Charlie swallowed. "It's just that, well...all of you are...very pretty and, well..."

Melody was taken aback. "Well, thank you for the compliment Charlie." she said with an expression of mixed puzzlement and amusement on her face. "That's certainly very nice of you to say. And certainly very flattering. But again, I don't really see what that has to do with anything."

She didn't seem to be getting it. Charlie stood there in a daze, trying to take in what he was seeing. "Very pretty" was underselling it a bit, all four of them were drop dead fucking gorgeous. If their family hadn't been rich, they could have made all the money they needed with lucrative modelling careers. Hell, they could even have had a shot at being supermodels. Charlie shivered. He was starting to see his stepsisters through new eyes and he didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Look Charlie, I don't know what you're trying to say, and I don't particularly care." interrupted Karen impatiently. "I think you're just stalling. Hurry up and get undressed. Right down to your boxers. After all, your skin needs to breathe too."

Charlie gulped and reluctantly began getting undressed. When he was finished, Lucy started giggling. "I see what you meant by his natty old boxers, Mel." she said with a smirk. "There's probably hobos with less tattered undies than that! At least they're clean."

"Charlie, you have to take better care of yourself than that." said Meiko gently. "Maybe we should start helping you with your fashion choices as well. I could make you look like a proper little gentleman."

"We can discuss all that tomorrow." said Karen. "Right now we have to think about our sleeping positions. We have to think about how we're going to assist Charlie in...resisting temptation. Fortunately, I happen to have come up with a battle plan."

She pulled the covers off the huge bed. "Lie right there in the center Charlie, on your back with your head on the pillow." Charlie hurriedly complied. He didn't want to piss her off again tonight. "Now stretch your arms out in a T position, or as close as you can get to it while still being comfortable." Charlie did so, wondering what she was up to. "Here's my idea." Karen said to the others. "Two of us will sleep on each side of Charlie, lying on his arms. He'll find it very difficult to get out of that, and it would be almost impossible for him to pull an arm out without waking us up."

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea!" exclaimed a delighted Melody.

"No wait! You can't do that!" protested Charlie. "You'll cut off my circulation!"

Karen rolled her eyes. "Oh Charlie, don't be stupid. None of us are very heavy and that mattress is very soft. This is just to give us a little alarm call if you try to start touching yourself again. And I warn you Charlie, I'm a very light sleeper."

"So am I." said Melody firmly.

"I will be as well, with that fucking light on all night." complained Meiko.

"Don't joke about that, I need it!" said an annoyed Lucy. "Sometimes I even have nightmares with the light ON. Oh Charlie, if you try to pull your arm out from under me while I'm asleep I'll probably think it's the bogeyman come to get me and wake up screaming! I'll be sure to add a little extra to the spanking I'll be giving you for trying to play with yourself just for that!"

"All right girls, let's join Charlie in bed." said Melody.

"Dibs on being right next to Charlie!" cried Lucy and quickly clambered in and snuggled down next to him, lying on his left arm. Melody took the same position on his right arm, with Meiko lying beside her. Finally, Karen lay down next to Lucy and pulled the covers back up over all of them.

"Comfy Charlie?" asked Karen.

"I...I guess so." he replied hesitantly. He had to give it to her, his arms were perfectly fine, his circulation wasn't being cut off at all. He was perfectly comfortable, he just couldn't move.

"I'm comfy too." said Karen. "This worked out even better than I expected. How are the rest of you feeling?" The other three enthusiastically confirmed their comfyness.

"No fair on calling dibs, Lucy." grumbled Meiko. "We should all change sleeping positions every night. Charlie should always be in the middle of course, but the rest of us should keep switching so we all have a chance to snuggle up to our favourite brother."

They all agreed that this would be the best course of action. "Alright, it's getting late." said Melody. "Let's all try to relax and get some sleep." Both Melody and Lucy cuddled up to Charlie with a contented sigh. Charlie tried very hard not to focus on the fact that two stunning beauties wearing nothing but skimpy little bras and panties were cuddling up to him and failed miserably.

Lucy suddenly started giggling. "Are you planning on taking us on a camping trip Charlie?" she said with a smirk.

"Wha...what are you talking about?" asked Charlie.

"It's just, well, you seem to have taken the trouble to pitch us all a tent." she giggled again and pointed to the bulge in the bedcovers over Charlie's crotch. Charlie groaned with embarrassment. His inadvertent edging of himself during his last ill fated masturbation session combined with four gorgeous young women in sexy underwear sleeping in the same bed with him had taken its toll. He was harder than a quadratic equation.

Melody sighed. "Having a little trouble controlling yourself, Charlie?" she turned over to look at him. "Don't worry, we won't punish you for things like that. We'll never punish you for something that isn't under your direct control. But you really need to start trying to control your thoughts, Charlie." Melody turned back and sighed. "God knows what filth you've been looking up on the internet that's now running through your brain. We really should have restricted your computer privileges a long time ago. We were just naïve, I guess. Well at least we're here to help you now. Just try to get your boy thoughts under control will you?" Melody snuggled into her pillow. "Let's at least attempt to get to sleep, shall we?"

Charlie sighed and closed his eyes, trying to ignore his hard on. He was beginning to drift off when he heard a noise coming from beside him. "Oooooh..." It was Melody, letting out a little moan. "Oh God..." she purred lustfully. What could she possibly be up to? "Oh fuck, yes! " Melody suddenly cried loudly. Charlie looked over and could see her right arm moving and a certain rhythmic motion going on through the covers over her crotch.

"What the hell are you doing, Melody?" he asked in shock.

"What?" she asked, looking over at him with a blank expression.

"Are you...are you masturbating?" Charlie asked, completely astounded.

"Well, yes I am." Melody admitted. "What of it?"

Charlie was outraged. "I don't believe this! You're a complete and utter fucking hypocrite! All of you get off me right now! Let me up!"

"Hypocrite? How the hell am I a hypocrite?" asked Melody, sounding genuinely puzzled. Charlie was dumbfounded. What the fuck was wrong with her?

"You have forbidden me to masturbate, telling me it was disgusting. Now you are lying right next to me masturbating. How the fuck are you not a hypocrite, you crazy bitch?" he snarled.

"Don't take that tone with me Charlie!" said Melody sharply. Then she looked at him, concerned. "Are you...are you honestly telling me you don't understand the difference?" she glanced over at her sisters who were all looking at Charlie like he had gone insane, like he was asking why two plus two had to equal four and why couldn't it equal five instead. "We assumed our mother was teaching you this sort of thing in private lessons." Melody sighed. "It looks like our parents left some gaping holes in your education. I guess I'm going to have to give you a quick masturbation 101 and explain the difference to you."

"It's quite simple Charlie." Melody said in the manner of someone explaining something to a small, confused and rather dim child. "You're a boy. I'm a girl. It's different for us."

"What the hell are you talking about?" spluttered Charlie.

"Boys and girls are different Charlie!" laughed Melody. "Do I have to draw you a fucking diagram?" then she sighed. "I guess what you're wondering is, if female masturbation is perfectly fine then why is male masturbation so dangerous and sinful. Is that right?" Charlie could only nod his head dumbly.

"Well, there's two reasons. The first one is important, the second one is super DUPER important. I'll start with the first one." Melody looked at him calmly. "The more boys touch themselves, the greater their urge to touch themselves grows. This leads to a vicious cycle spiralling down into a complete addiction. I'm guessing that's what happened with you, Charlie. I mean, think about it. If we weren't stopping you, would you be able to go even a month without playing with yourself?" Charlie thought about it. It would certainly be very difficult. "As for us girls," continued Melody, "We enjoy doing it, but we don't feel the same compulsive need boys do, especially boys who are addicted. We could go for years without even thinking about it. The only reason we do it is because we choose to. We don't get addicted." Melody said firmly.

"Now onto the second reason. The reason so important that it makes the first reason look trivial by comparison." Melody paused and glanced at her sisters who nodded back at her. They knew how important this lesson was. "It's not just a few minutes of harmless pleasure for boys, Charlie. It ends up with you spilling your seed."

"My...my seed?" asked Charlie, surprised.

"Yes Charlie, your seed. That miraculous substance produced by your testicles that is capable of creating life itself." replied Melody. "Every time boys masturbate, their precious life giving seed is wasted, discarded like it was nothing." Melody gave Charlie a furious look. "Do you understand how obscene what you were doing to yourself was now, Charlie? How utterly selfish? Treating a miraculous life giving substance with such utter disrespect to give yourself a few minutes of meaningless pleasure? It's complete and utter blasphemy!" she snarled at him. She obviously viewed this the same way a hardcore traditionalist Catholic would view someone throwing a consecrated communion host into a toilet, then sitting down and shitting on it whilst simultaneously pissing into a chalice of consecrated wine. And judging by the disgusted looks her sisters were giving him, they all agreed with her. Charlie especially didn't like the look on Karen's face. She was looking at him like something she had scraped off the sole of her shoe. That worried Charlie. It worried him a lot.

"But...wait a minute!" protested Charlie. "It takes two to tango, you know! It's not just the sperm that creates life..."

"Yes Charlie, I know." interrupted Melody impatiently. "Our bodies contain the seed of life too. During our natural female cycle our ovaries release eggs which are just as miraculous as what's produced by your testicles. But they're not affected by us pleasuring ourselves at all. They stay within us and if they aren't fertilised they are simply absorbed back into our body. Life returning to life. If us girls were blasting huge globs of eggs out of our vaginas whenever we orgasmed you might have a point in equating male and female masturbation, but we don't. Our precious seed is in no danger. Yours, however, is dangerously vulnerable to obscene release."

"But...but...is there any non obscene way to release it?" asked Charlie desperately.

"There are only two ways your seed can be spilled legitimately." said Melody. "The first is if a potential future wife of yours graciously decides to grant you release. The second is when it is released by your natural male cycle."

"Male cycle?" protested Charlie. "There is no male cycle!"

"Oh my God." said Meiko, sounding horrified. "If he doesn't know about that then he must have been abusing himself since he hit puberty..."

Melody had to take a moment to get her thoughts together. "Our parents really were extremely negligent with your education, may Goddess have mercy on their souls." she muttered.

Lucy piped up, "I don't think they knew about the philosophy Mel, about these new ideas you've been teaching us..."

"Ignorance is no excuse!" Melody snapped at her.

She turned back to Charlie. "Yes, boys have a natural cycle just like girls. It's less predictable for you but it's no less important. Your testicles are constantly producing your seed, which is stored in your scrotum. When your scrotum gets too full, some of your seed will be released naturally while you sleep. This is called 'having a wet dream' and it's perfectly normal and natural. And no, before you ask, we won't punish you for that either. Even though we may have to change the sheets the next morning." Melody chuckled. Then she looked at Charlie and sighed. "It's not a nice thing to say, but I guess the male body is just a little less well designed than the female. It's shockingly easy for you both to commit blasphemy and develop a compulsive urge to do so. But don't worry Charlie. None of us will ever think less of you or love you any less because of that. After all," she said, smiling tenderly, "It's not your fault you were born a boy." His other three sisters nodded their heads sympathetically. "Now," she continued, "Do you understand why it's perfectly OK for us girls to play with ourselves even though boys can't?"

"But...why the hell are you doing it in bed beside me?" spluttered Charlie.

Melody looked at him, annoyed. "Well at the end of the day Charlie, I don't really see how it's any of your business..."

"NOT MY BUISNESS!" cried Charlie in complete disbelief. "YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT BE-FUCKING-SIDE ME!"

"It's a few minutes of harmless pleasure and it helps me get to sleep. It's not my fault you're so squeamish." said Melody firmly.

"No!" shouted Charlie. "You shouldn't be doing it in the same bed as your brother and sisters! It's...it's indecent!"

Melody had had it. "I'm sick of your whining Charlie!" she hissed. "You've done nothing but complain since we started helping you! All this moaning about how you've lost your privacy, did it ever occur to you how much privacy we've all lost because of you? We've had to rearrange our whole lives and not because of anything we did, it's because of YOU. Because YOU fucked up. You don't even appreciate how much we've sacrificed. For instance, it was initially suggested that we simply lock you in a chastity belt..."

"A what?" asked Charlie, confused.

"A chastity belt Charlie." Melody replied impatiently. "They stop people touching themselves. You can buy them on the internet, both for men and women. Of course the ones for men are sensible devices designed to stop the sin of male self abuse whereas the female ones were designed by misogynistic men who have managed to brainwash women into letting them control their sexuality, but that doesn't matter right now. We were thinking of getting one for you but the problem with those things is they don't just stop boys touching themselves, they forcibly prevent you getting erections. That's unhealthy and unnatural and we were worried about the damage it could do to your body. The only thing that should be preventing your erections is your control over your own thoughts but," she sighed while looking at his crotch, "You seem to be having a little bit of trouble with that so far. Well, baby steps. It would have been so simple to just lock you in a chastity belt and continue to live exactly as before. But we were so concerned about your health that we rearranged all our lives and gave up a lot of our privacy just because we have so much respect for you and your body. That's how much we've sacrificed Charlie. And now you're complaining about me indulging in a little bit of self pleasure?"

12