All Comments on 'Saving Him from Himself Ch. 02'

by Astrotrain

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

a little ironic the girls are worried about him getting addicted to masturbating while showing all the signs of addiction themselves with their self justification

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Let me see if I can get this story. They all Freaked out after they Caught him Masturbating. But now their all ok sleeping with him in their sexy pantie and bra, so their skin breath. And it's ok for them to masturbating in front of him, BUT it wasn't ok for him to do the same thing in the Privacy of his room? OK I don't this family valuesvalues. If their looking to just enslave him State that..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The sisters are completely unhinged and living in some alt reality. I'm really enjoying this story so far. The set-up is great. Am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Um. Someone failed science ans sex Ed. Eggs do not get reasorbed. They get discarded in the form of a period. Also, woman can get addicted to masturbation just as easily as men so yeah they are idiotic hypocrites.

Author needs to do basic research before writing.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

This is brilliant! OK I have a major thing for the combination of femdom and gaslighting, but I absolutely LOVE how they're ganging up on him. Charlie's life is going to be *hell* if they're going to blueball him this hard all the time and I absolutely love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAstrotrain@Astrotrain
Just some guy who can turn into both a space shuttle and a train. Check out my stories! You can read them right here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions