Saving Him from Himself Ch. 03

Story Info
The Hawthorne sisters assist Charlie in the shower.
4.6k words
4.41
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wakey wakey!"

Charlie groggily opened his eyes as Lucy shook him. "Good morning sleepyhead!" she said cheerfully. "How did you find our first night together? Did you sleep well?"

"Not...not that well..." Charlie muttered feebly. His dreams had been haunted by images of all of them in their sexy underwear, all scored to the soundtrack of Melody's moans of passion.

"Well this is new for all of us, I'm sure you'll soon get used to it." said Lucy. "Now come on lazy bones! Everybody else is already up." She crawled over to the edge of the huge bed, thus inadvertently giving Charlie a perfect view of her cute little pink panty clad ass.

Melody and Karen were waiting for her, already fully dressed. But where was Meiko? That question was answered as Meiko burst into the room carrying some of Charlie's clothes.

"Honestly Charlie, you really need to start thinking about your fashion choices. These are the best clothes I could find in your wardrobe and they're still nothing to write home about."

She started pulling a T-shirt over Charlie's head. "Hey get off!" he protested. "I can dress myself!"

"I'm not so sure about that." said Meiko. "At the very least I should pick your clothes. You really need to stop being such a slob and start looking like a little gentleman. I can order new stuff for you online." She turned to the others, "And you guys don't have to worry about it, I'll handle it, it'll be no trouble at all!"

Lucy giggled. "You always did like playing with dolls, Meek." she said as she finished getting dressed.

Melody shrugged. "Okay, if that's what you want. You do have an eye for fashion, Meiko. Right, let's get the day started and have some breakfast."

Ten minutes later, the five of them were sitting around the kitchen table, Charlie staring at the remains of the low fat muesli Meiko had served him with bemusement. "Why the hell are you making me eat this stuff?" he complained to her.

"Charlie, it's obvious now that you need help looking after yourself." said Meiko gently. "And not just with...you know...but in general. Boys just don't seem to care about their health or appearance. And I do worry about you, y'know? But don't worry Charlie, I'm going to take good care of you."

She noticed he seemed to be squirming in his seat a little. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I...just, I need to pee." he admitted.

Meiko nodded her head. "Right girls, it's time to take Charlie to the bathroom." The other three nodded back firmly.

"No wait, you don't need to come in with me!" said Charlie desperately. "You can just wait outside! I'll be in there less than a minute, there won't be time for me to do anything!"

"I'm afraid we can't take that chance." said Melody solemnly. "I know it might seem strange to you at first, but you'll soon get used to us being in there with you. Come on, let's get going." And with that all four of them marched him out the door and into the bathroom.

Charlie stood in front of the toilet, feeling the eyes of all four of his sisters on him. He turned around, trying to ignore them as he reached for his fly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" snapped Melody.

"What?" asked Charlie as he turned back to her in confusion.

"I told you Charlie, the more boys touch themselves down there the more they want to touch themselves. We think it's for the best if your hands forget what your penis feels like and your penis forgets what your hands feel like. So no touching!" said Melody sharply.

Charlie was dumbfounded. "But how the hell am I supposed to..."

"Meiko?" Melody looked at her sister who nodded. Then the little Asian girl walked matter of factly across the room and before Charlie could even register what she was about to do she pulled both his trousers and his underpants down around his ankles.

Charlie yelped and instinctively started to cover himself with his hands but Melody screamed "I said no touching!" He stopped with his hands at his sides, his face bright red with embarrassment and humiliation, his cock on full display for all to see. Melody, Meiko and Karen seemed to be taking it casually enough, but Lucy had to put a hand over her mouth to hide a smirk as she saw her brother's willy for the first time.

"Oh Charlie, you're still not in control of your boy thoughts are you?" Melody sighed as she saw his trousers had been hiding the fact that his cock was semi erect. "You really need to try to work on that. Anyway, come on, hurry up and pee. We don't have all day."

"But how can I go if I can't touch..." whimpered Charlie.

Melody rolled her eyes. "Honestly, you boys. You think the world will end if you sit down to pee. This is that toxic masculinity I've always told you about. Which is just misogyny at the end of the day. Society has conditioned you to believe you're too good to pee the same way as a girl. We'll have no more of that. Come on, sit down."

Redfaced, Charlie sat on the toilet. But there was another problem. His now fully erect cock was jutting over the toilet seat. He couldn't pee now unless he went on the floor.

Melody sighed. "Well, so much for that plan. Stand up again Charlie. Meiko, help him out will you?"

"Come on Charlie." said Meiko gently as she turned him around to face the toilet and lifted the seat for him. Charlie gasped as she wrapped her slim fingers around his erect cock and aimed it into the toilet bowl. "Kinda hard to aim it when it's standing to attention like this but I think I've got it. Okay, you can go pee now Charlie, there's a good boy."

Charlie tried to relax his bladder muscles but it wasn't working. He just couldn't go. "Come on, what's the hold up?" said Karen impatiently. "We haven't got all day."

Charlie swallowed nervously. "Sometimes...it's hard to go when you're...y'know...hard."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Boys little wee wees are so ridiculous. Could you imagine living with one of those things? I'm so glad I was born a girl." she giggled. "Here, I've got an idea."

Lucy walked over to the sink and turned the tap on. The sound of gurgling, bubbling water filled the room. This increased Charlie's urge to pee desperately and his bladder finally let go, spraying the toilet bowl with urine. "There's a good boy." said Meiko soothingly as she helped to aim it.

When he was finished, Meiko let go of his cock which bobbed humiliatingly in the air, still hard. "Meiko, could you...could you please pull up my trousers again? " Charlie asked desperately.

"Not so fast." said Melody sharply. "Since we're in the bathroom, we might as well take care of your shower too."

Charlie shuddered. "Look, even if you have to watch me, I can clean myself. I mean for Christ's sake, you'll be standing right there so I won't be able to do anything."

"No Charlie." said Melody firmly. "Any time you touch yourself in any context it will just feed your addiction and make your desire to play with yourself stronger. It's a kindness, us cleaning you. You really should be more grateful. Now come on, get completely undressed and get in the shower. We'll all be washing you."

"But...but it's embarrassing, being naked in front of all of you..." Charlie protested feebly.

Melody raised an eyebrow. "Well we've all already seen little Charlie standing up to wave hello so I don't think seeing the rest of you will be especially traumatising for either you or us. Now, stop making such a fuss and get undressed. It's just skin at the end of the day."

Charlie reluctantly got undressed and got in the shower. "Alright girls, let's get undressed." said Melody.

"WHAT!" cried Charlie in shock.

"Well we have to get in the shower with you to wash you." replied Melody. "Do you expect us to stand under the pouring water fully clothed? In fact, we'll shower with you. That'll save time."

"NOW WAIT A MINUTE!" cried Charlie in disbelief. "We shouldn't be all naked together in the shower! It's...it's not right!"

"Oh for goodness sake Charlie!" said Melody, rolling her eyes. "It's not like we're all complete strangers! We're your sisters! We're family! As I said, it's just skin at the end of the day. You really need to stop being so squeamish about such things. And you said you were uncomfortable being naked in front of us. Well, now we'll all be naked too. All completely equal. It'll help ease your nerves and make you more comfortable."

Charlie seriously doubted that. "No!" he shouted. "This has gone way too far! This whole thing is completely insane! I'm not doing this!"

"Why you ungrateful little shit!" growled Karen. "After all the sacrifices we've made for you..." Melody raised a hand to shush her. Then she walked over to Charlie and whispered in his ear. "Remember your allowance Charlie. You do enjoy not starving to death, don't you?" Charlie seethed internally but said nothing. There had to be a way out of this. There just had to be.

Karen noticed Charlie's silent submission with satisfaction but she was still pissed off. "I don't know why we're even bothering helping you Charlie, you don't even appreciate it. It's all work for us and nothing but whining from you."

"She's right Charlie." said Melody sharply. "So far it's all been give, give, give from us and you just complain without ever doing anything for us in return. Well no more. We're going to be washing you? Well you can wash us as well. In fact, you can wash us first. We'll be doing a thorough job on you so we expect nothing less in return. Is that clear?"

Charlie whimpered silently to himself. Could this possibly get any worse?

Melody glanced at the others. "Alright, let's get ready for our shower girls!" she said cheerfully. And with that, all four of them started stripping.

Charlie stared dumbfounded as he saw all four of his stepsisters naked for the first time. His already erect cock gave a twinge as he tried to take in Melody's perfect boobs and pink perky nipples, Karen and Meiko's glorious shapely asses and Lucy's cute little hairless pussy. "So you..all shave down there?" Charlie said weakly, in a feeble attempt at small talk.

"Yes Charlie." said Melody. "Other women might do it to satisfy the expectations of men, but we do it because down there is a special area and the skin needs to breathe there too. Maybe we should take the skin of your special area into consideration as well."

"I'd be happy to take a razor to it, Mel." giggled Lucy. "It looks like a bad wig trying to eat a sausage!"

Charlie didn't want any of them near his nethers with a razor. "No, it's fine, you don't have to worry about that! I prefer it like this!" he pleaded desperately. "Come on, you already have me sleeping in my underwear, surely that's enough..."

"Well, if you're sure Charlie." said Melody. "We'll leave it up to you." Lucy looked disappointed but said nothing.

"Well anyway, I've got a surprise for all of you." said Melody. She ran over to the bathroom cabinet, leaving Charlie silently whimpering as he saw her perky ass bob up and down on her way there. She pulled out a large bottle of shampoo with the Hawthorne logo on the label. "Check this out!" she said proudly. "It's the latest from our cosmetics division. The latest in homeopathic, holistic, all natural oils, full of vitamins and minerals, perfectly designed to align your chakras, all in one body wash and shampoo. The lab boys gave me a crate of it to try out before we go to market. This stuff will make us a fortune. Well, another fortune." She read the instructions on the bottle. "Rub in vigorously to open the pores to let the all natural goodness flow into your body. I can feel my chakras align just reading that."

She handed the bottle to Charlie. "I expect you to do a good job on all of us Charlie." she said sternly. "Because we're not going to slack off when it's your turn. Right!" she said to the others. "Let's join Charlie in the shower."

Charlie could hardly believe it as the four gorgeous naked young women got into the shower with him. Since they were rich their shower was bigger than usual, but they were still uncomfortably close to him. His cock throbbed again as he looked at their magnificent bodies, their glorious boobs and their tantalising little honeypots.

Lucy looked at his hard on and giggled. "Careful Charlie, you could have someone's eye out with that!" Melody sighed. "Well at least it'll make it easier to clean you down there, although we'll have to be careful so you don't have a little 'accident'. Right, let's get started." And with that Melody turned the water on.

Warm water poured over all of them. Charlie shivered as he watched rivulets of water pour between their heaving breasts, dripping off their pert nipples, flowing down their gorgeous bodies and over their tight little pussies. "Come on Charlie, you can start with me." said Melody. "Do my hair first."

Charlie gingerly rubbed the lotion into her gorgeous auburn hair. The water rinsed it out, sending foaming suds flowing down her beautiful tits. "Now do my back." said Melody. Charlie started soaping her up there, trying not to think of what was coming next. "No Charlie, you're not being thorough enough." said Melody impatiently. "You have to really rub this stuff in to open the pores so the natural goodness can flow in, remember? Come on, you can do better than this."

Charlie grimaced and started soaping her back more vigorously, rinsing her off with a sponge when he finished. He got lower and lower until..."Yes Charlie, there as well." said Melody impatiently. Charlie whimpered as he started on her glorious pert little ass, his cock throbbing painfully. He slowly massaged the lotion into her cute little cheeks. "Come on, get all of it." snapped Melody. Charlie whimpered again as he washed in between her cheeks, soaping her pert little asshole.

"Now come round the front." said Melody. Charlie moved around, soaping her navel and stomach and then sponging her off. "Now up here." said Melody.

Charlie swallowed. "You mean your..."

"Yes Charlie, the upper chest area." said Melody impatiently. "Hurry up, we haven't got all day."

Charlie stared hypnotised at her luscious tits as he massaged the lotion in, feeling her pert nipples under his fingers. This was torture. His penis was a hard lump of iron now, crying out for relief. He watched as her boobs jiggled up and down at his touch, the water slowly pouring down them and washing the suds away. "Come on Charlie, sponge me off." said Melody. Charlie's groaned as he wiped those delicious boobs free of suds, watching them sway to and fro.

"Now do my legs. Start at the bottom." Charlie bent down and started soaping her lower legs. "Come on, do the rest." Charlie worked his way up her thighs, trying desperately not to think about what was inevitably going to happen next.

"Now all you have left to do is my special area." Charlie swallowed. "You...you mean..." "Yes Charlie, my vagina." said Melody impatiently. "That is the special area for girls. The special area is an important and sacred life giving part of the body, both for boys and girls. We're all going to take very special care of yours so we expect no less from you, OK? In fact, you should kneel down so you can see what you're doing."

Melody forcibly pushed him down until he was kneeling, her scrumptious pussy mere inches from his face. "Come on, hurry up." she said. "Rub the lotion in thoroughly and make sure you don't miss anything." Charlie whimpered as he was forced to explore her gorgeous little twat thoroughly, massaging the labia and public mound, rubbing the lotion into her little clitty. Melody smiled and leaned back, enjoying the sensations with a dreamlike expression on her face. She reached down and fondly ran her fingers through Charlie's wet hair. "You're doing great Charlie." she purred. "Such a good boy..." Melody smiled again, wondering if she was about to have a little "accident" herself. Well if it happened it happened, if it didn't it didn't. It didn't really matter. If Charlie's inexpert fingers didn't give her what she wanted she could use her own fingers to finish the job anytime she liked. That was her right as a girl. Her right as a woman.

When Melody finally let Charlie stop he was in a bad way, hornier than he had ever been before. One down, three to go, he whimpered to himself. "Come on Charlie, shake a leg." said Karen impatiently. Charlie was lost in an erotic haze now, pure sexual need filling his whole body as he washed all three of them thoroughly. He whimpered as he washed Karen's flame red hair and scrubbed her glorious tits, her amazonian beauty leaving him enraptured. He moaned to himself as he scrubbed Meiko's gorgeous ass, wondering how the little Asian girl could be so slender and so curvy at the same time. He shivered as he washed Lucy's gorgeous honey blonde hair, in pigtails no more, flowing down around her shoulders like a golden waterfall. Then finally he was on his knees again, shoved down by Lucy. Her delicious little hairless pussy a few mere inches from his face, her succulent little honeypot so close he could practically taste it. "Come on Charlie, you need to get really down there to see what you're doing." she giggled. "Girls aren't like boys. Your ridiculous little wee wee jutting out rudely like that, beyond your control. I think you'll find that my wee wee is perfectly modest and not prone to showing itself off like that." she said smugly.

"Stop it Lucy, it's not his fault he's a boy." said Meiko sharply. She smiled at Charlie kindly. "Don't pay any attention to her Charlie, you shouldn't be ashamed of your wee wee. Now that we're helping you avoid your addiction you should eventually be able to control your boy thoughts and stop embarrassing yourself like that, ok?" Charlie could only whimper feebly as he washed Lucy's snatch, watching the foam drip off her pussy lips and get slowly washed down her inner thighs.

When he was finally finished washing all four of them, Charlie was a mess. His cock hard as iron, lost in a sexual hell. And it was about to get worse.

"Your turn now Charlie." said Melody. "Alright girls, let's get scrubbing." And with that all four gorgeous naked women surrounded him. Meiko washing his hair, Lucy washing his back and ass, Karen washing his chest and Melody his legs. Charlie whimpered as Karen slowly moved down and Melody slowly moved up, both gradually approaching the one place that both ached for and dreaded their touch: his "special area".

Melody got down on her knees. "Only one place left. Since Charlie took such good care of our special areas we all owe him the same. Every time we all shower we should all take turns washing him there. I'll do it this time."

Karen bent down beside her. "How are you going to go about it?"

"I'll start with the scrotum first." said Melody. "The rest of you pay attention, it'll be your turn to do this soon enough."

Charlie whimpered as Melody gently rubbed lotion into his scrotum and then began tenderly massaging his balls. "Boys are very sensitive here." said Melody. "Any mistreatment of their testicles can cause them severe pain. So we must be very gentle and caressing when we wash him here. Is that clear Karen?" she added sharply. "I know, I know, we've already been over that." grumbled Karen.

Charlie almost stumbled due to the sensations but Lucy and Meiko were at his side, gently supporting him. He gritted his teeth as Melody's fingers gently traced their way over every inch of his ballsack. Having his testicles so gently and intimately massaged while his cock just bobbed in the air, desperate for attention but with nary a touch to be had was torture in and of itself, but Charlie knew things would get much, much worse when she finally got to that.

"Okay, I think we're done with that." said Melody, rinsing Charlie's balls off with a sponge. "Now onto the main event."

12